The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

43 - Love rival

48 5 12
By Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

"I spoke with Dante yesterday." She started.

"We spoke about you.

"He wants to know about you and your past."

"What?!"

"You said you didn't trust them before but now that you know that they don't associate themselves with the Titans.... I think you should tell him."

It was true that I had a little trust in them now but to tell them everything wasn't going to be easy.

"Why does he need me to tell him about my past?"

"Everything seems confusing for him and he wants to know why you went to look for Genvi and why you're so obsessed with him."

"I'm not obsessed with him."

"He knows that but you understand what I mean." She said a bit frustrated.

"What does he plan to do with that information?" I asked her.

"He can't help you if he doesn't know anything about you." She said and she had a point.

"Ok I'll tell him but I can't tell him everything and you have to give me a while to think about it."

"That's fine as long as he knows something about everything." She said and I nodded.

If Camille asked me to tell him then it means she had the reason but telling him everything about my past wouldn't be easy. I decided to forget about it today and enjoy Noelle's birthday party.

Seeing Dante the next day was the best option. I had a whole night to think about how I'd tell him.

I went home after everything and went to bed early although I couldn't sleep.

I thought about what Dante would think of me when he found out. What he would do to me....

Would he even believe me?

With that last thought, I fell asleep.

I woke up very late the next day and at that time, Dante would already be in his office.

Atleast I hoped so.

I did the nessesary, wore a dress and drove to Martell. In the end, I couldn't think of how I would start the conversation so I was just gonna wing it.

I parked at the parking building, came down from my car and was about to enter the building when I heard someone calling to me.

"You look so serious right now. What's up?"

"Aiden? Why are you here?"

"I expected a 'hey Aiden. I missed you a lot let's hang out' response."

"In your dreams." I said and we both laughed as he came up to me.

"Really. Why are you here?"

"I came to see you."

"I highly doubt that. You would fly all the way here just to see me? Is it something I did?" I asked a bit sarcastic and he rolled his eyes.

I laughed and he said. "Very funny. But you're wrong. I came here just to see you. Does that seem creepy?" He asked smirking.

"Now that I think about it yeah it's fucking weird." I said and we laughed.

"Although I'm not the real reason you're here so I won't judge."

He looked at me a bit disapointed that I didn't believe him.

"Do you want me to prove it to you? Let's go out right now." He said on a serious note.

"As in right now?" I said in disbelief and he nodded.

"I won't have that."

Someone spoke from behind us. He came out of nowhere and now he wanted to cause trouble.

"What you will and won't have shouldn't have anything to do with me Dante." I said to him.

"Aiden. What the fuck do you want?" He asked Aiden harshly.

"That's a bit too harsh don't you think?"

"Answer the damn question."

"I came to see Sky."

"You came to see Sky." Dante repeated and Aiden said, "Yes. What of it?"

They were both trying to look down on each other. Literally. They were about the same height.

It was like whenever Dante saw me with Aiden he retaliated. They were rivals no doubt about that. But they didn't have to do their rivalry brawl with me in the middle of it.

"Dante stop being stupid and let Aiden see me if he wants."

"This doesn't only concern you miss shit. He's in my territory, right in front of my building. There must be something you want." He said the last part looking at Aiden.

"It's nothing don't worry. If Sky will just follow me now, there will be no problem."

"I just said I can't allow that-"

"Are you coming?" He interrupted Dante and started to walk away.

"You're not allowed to control her decisions anymore. You had your chance and you didn't take it." Aiden spoke in a silent harsh tone. I could already feel the heat of anger from Dante's body.

I was gonna see Dante and tell him everything but the fact that he still thought he could control me was disturbing.

I followed Aiden. It was totally not because I wanted to avoid telling Dante the truth. Yup. Totally.

We walked away from the building while Dante stared at us.

"What did you mean by you had your chance?" I asked him while we were walking.

"Dante has feelings for you. That should be obvious to you. And you have feelings for him. He should have taken the chance to be yours but he didn't."

"So I'm taking the chance from him." He added and I stared at him as we strolled.

Did I really see Aiden as a friend?

I was so busy trying to figure out what to feel about Dante that I didn't think once about what I truly felt for Aiden.

"Ok. I'll see what happens from here." I said and he gave me a confused look.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I'll give you a chance and see what happens from here." I repeated a bit shy.

He stared at me for a moment before he smiled.

"Thank you."

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Hmmm. You'll see." He said deviously and he began to speed-walk to his car.

When we got in I said, "You better not kidnap me like last time." With sass.

"Trust me. If I could I would. I'm not ready to lose a limb." He said and I laughed.

"I wouldn't do that to you." I said as he started the car.

"I'm not taking you're word for it. Mafian women can be very crazy. I once tried to help an old lady, a friend of mine to carry her stuff and she thought I was looking down on her because she was old."

"Infact she's actually really short so it wasn't my fault. You needed to see how I looked three seconds after that. Never underestimate a mafian woman." He completed and I couldn't stop laughing.

"You mean a mafian old lady." I said and we both laughed.

He took me to an indoor paint ball arena.

"I thought this was something we would both like." He said.

"You thought absofuckinglutely right!" I said excitedly as I touched the various guns they gave us to choose from after we payed to enter.

"You seem excited. Don't you dare cry after I beat you." He dared to say.

"You're on!" I said.

If only he knew who he was talking to. Plus, I'd been receiving lessons from Darren. There was no way I'd gonna loose.

***
I was down to the last bullet and none got a hit on him.

I wasn't hit either but I was highly disappointed. Aiden was so good. He was on par with Darren. No jokes.

He was so skilled, no wonder he had the second best mafia. Never expect less.

I thought the only people in my life I'd ever struggle beating were the Martinez brothers, Cam and maybe important members of the Ciners.

I'd been struggling to keep up. I was not on Darren's level yet so imagine how hard it was to beat this guy.

Infact I wasn't even sure I had just one bullet left. I didn't want to fire yet so I wouldn't give away my position nor waste a single bullet.

"I thought you said I had no chance of beating you." He said. I didn't know where he was though.

"I underestimated you. You were able to keep up with me. Although that ends now." He said coming out of where he was hiding and so did I.

He was right in front of me with his gun pointed at me and my gun at him.

"This is now the challenge of speed Sky. Will you shoot me first? Or will I shoot you?"

It was obvious he would shoot me first. His reflexes were fucking crazy. I didn't even know how I kept up with him till now.

I tried to steady my breath. Although this was just a game, I wasn't gonna give up. I summoned everything that Darren taught me and put it into this last shot.

*bang*

We both closed our eyes when the sounds went off. When we opened them, none of us were stained. We shot numerous times but nothing came out.

We were both out of amo.

We looked at each other before we started laughing non stop. I continued to laugh as he came up to me.

I didn't know what was happening until I felt his lips on mine.

Did I ever say that Aiden and I would never happen? I did?

Oh I didn't mean that. Don't take my word for it.

I allowed him to dig deep into me as I kissed him back.

Two guys in a row Alexis. Good for you, I told myself.

He held me from behind as I stroked his hair. The kiss was slow at first before it became faster and faster.

I was craving Aiden's touch. He held my cheeks and brought my face closer to him to deepen the kiss. We started exploring each other.

We didn't go too deep into it. But I couldn't stop kissing his sweet lips. His tongue made contact with mine and I wanted to melt.

It felt soft as he caressed mine and slowed the kiss down before we stopped.

I stared at him shocked and he smirked.

"Let's go." He said. I didn't reply him. As he walked, I walked behind him.

I just kissed Aiden.

Fucking hell. And it felt good. What the fuck was I gonna do now?!

____________________________________________

Well played Alexis. Two guys in a row. You are on fire.

I tricked all of you by saying it was obvious she would pick Dante. Not so obvious now is it *wink wink*.

Anyhoo, I haven't been writing because I had exams. I'm done now so I'm gonna start a challenge called 14 days challenge. Imma finish this book in 14 days.

Hope y'all are ready.

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.1K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
3M 95.9K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
2.4M 85.3K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
528 10 16
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...