Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy

1K 16 15
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's POV

I woke up to the sound of Chris's air horn from outside.

"Alright campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of, " Chris said through his megaphone.

I got changed and brush the knots out of my hair and decided to wear in down out of my usual ponytail today. Then started making my way to the amphitheater.

**

We were all now sitting outside on the bleachers in front of a large stage. I then see Heather walking with Lindsay and smile and nod at her. She does the same as me as she and Lindsay walk up to sit next to me.

"Hey, Kevin. Ready for some more manipulation fun?" Heather greets me. " Also see you're wearing your hair down, " she said.

"As long as it with you then yes. Even if I was never one for manipulation, but enjoy watching how beautiful you look when you manipulate people." Heather awkwardly chuckles not expecting my compliment and then clears her throat all while blushing.

\Heather: "Kevin is so kind and constantly complimenting me that it almost makes me feel nervous that he tricking me. So he can easily defeat me. Yet his eyes show he genuinely is being kind and thinks I'm beautiful."/

\Kevin: I really like Heather more than a friend and want to ask her out, but she probably doesn't feel the same way."/

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe state of the art outdoor amphitheater. Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest."

"Okay, that was way too many words. He could have just said an outdoor theater, " I whispered into Heather ear making her giggle.

"Each team has eight hours to pick the three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle, anything goes as long as it's legal." Chris hinted at Duncan. "You'll be judged by former DJ. VJ and rapped legend master Chef, who will show his approval via the chefometer. The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck." Chris waved walking off the stage.

**

"Okay, " Heather announces to everyone in the group after blowing a whistle to get the team's attention. "I'm captain so here's how it's going to work."

Gwen walks over. "Who made you the team captain?" She asked.

"She did! Just now!" Lindsay replies happily.

"Lindsay, Kevin, Beth, and I took a vote, and I won!" Heather tells Gwen.

"Threatening them to more for you isn't exactly democratic," Gwen said.

"Hey, snagged you an extra muffin." Trent smiled at Gwen.

"Trent, you're cool with me leading this project aren't you?" Heather asked.

"Right on, go for it." He encouraged making Gwen disappointed.

"Good.  Beth, Kevin, Lindsay, and I will be the judge, " Heather said.

"Whatever, " Gwen says in disgust.

Owen steps up. He takes a jug of what looks like sparkling water and chugs it. Own then toss the jug and quickly burps the whole alphabet. All the guys in the group go nuts I was impressed but knew Heather and the girls wouldn't want him to do that in the talent show.

"Well you're not going to do that in this contest that's disgusting, " Heather glared.

"Do you know how hard it is to burp the entire alphabet in one go?" Trent smiled.

"I can also do  Beethoven's Fith!" All the girls shout at him to not do it.

Gwen then walks away. "Where are you going?" Heather asked.

"Anywhere that's not here, " Gwen replies as she continues to walk away with disappointment on her face.

**

A few minutes later and Heather just finished a pretty good ballet routine. I seem to be the only one who is genuinely clapping and cheering, which makes her smile. She then clears her throat and Lindsay and Beth vote for her to be in the contest. Heather then tells everyone to take five. I decided to go sit down on the cabin porch and write in my journal. While everyone else wanders off.

While writing I looked up to see Heather talking to Lindsay. I then see Lindsay walk off somewhere. Heather comes over to me to see what I was doing.

"What are you up to?"  She asked.

"Nothing just finishing up what I was writing last night, " I said closing my journal. She just nodded and looked away.

**

After five minutes it was back to the auditions. I wasn't paying much attention. So I didn't know who else was auditioning. Instead, I was to busy sitting on the cabin porch subconsciously singing a song out of boredom. I opened my eyes and saw everyone that came back staring at me completely shocked.

"Wow, " Heather said surprised at how great my singing was.

"Oh sorry to distract you. Go ahead and continue the auditions, " I said embarrassed that they heard me singing.

"Actually we just finished Kevin, you should definitely be in the talent show with that voice of yours, " Heather said then clear her throat. "And I wasn't being nice only saying that because you probably one of our best chances to win."

"Keep lying to yourself beautiful, but I know you don't really mean that you were being nice," I said chuckling. "I will be in it. I wasn't auditioning because I didn't think I was that good."

**
Gwen then comes back and sees the burnt piece of grass that was appearing caused by Beth's fire twirling accident with Cody following her.

"I won't even ask, " she said stepping over it.

I tap on Heather's shoulder showing her Gwen and Cody. "Look!" Heather said sarcastically. "The first hook up of the season!"

Cody opens the door for Gwen. "Oh yeah, we're going at it bug time. I need a swim just to cool down." She slams the door in Cody's face and changes into her swimsuit. Trent calls out saying that he'll come with her, which she accepts. She then sees Heather. "I mean, whatever." They both walk off to the docks. Heather watches Gwen walk away and pulls me and Linsay aside. "We've got a diary to find."

Both I and Lindsay give Heather a confused look. "Gwen is definitely hiding something. We find the diary, we find her weakness." I stare at Heather shocked not expecting that while Lindsay just gives a blank stare.

"I find that so offensive. I have a journal and find it offensive you would read her diary. I won't try and stop you knowing that you already made up your mind, but just hope you never do this to me." I said holding my journal close to me.

"I never read your journal, " she said trying to hide her smile.  "Not that I care about you it just probably boring, " she said rolling her eyes.

"If you say so. I stand here as a lookout. Like I said won't try to stop you still on your side. I was just stating that this was offensive to me, " I said guarding the door while Lindsay and Heather look for Gwen dairy.

Gwen, soaking wet from head to toe and without Trent, soon approaches. "Hey, Gwen, what happened with Trent?" Gwen's upset glare increases. "I don't wanna talk about it. Are you gonna let me through or are am I gonna have to make you?" I raise an eyebrow. "No offense, Gwen, but I can take you. I clearly have more muscle then you even if my shirt doesn't show it well." Gwen clenches her fist and throws a punch straight at my jaw. I catch it, though, surprising her.

I then bend her arm back, making her groan in pain. Then loosen my grip a little. "See what I mean? Now, instead of thinking that because you look and act tough, remember that people like me could grind you into the ground, but luckily I'm not a bully so I won't beat you up." I then tightened my grip on it, causing Gwen to now yell in pain.

"At the end of the day, you're just an over-emotional teenager with daddy issues going through a goth phase. I meet and live with plenty of people like that back where I live so instead of acting all tough just admit you have issues and deal with them." Gwen's expression on her face is mixed with scared, anger, and deep sadness. Her eyes are about to start tearing up when Heather and Lindsay walk out the cabin doors.

"Hi, Gwen. What's the matter with you?" Heather asks. Gwen says nothing and walks inside. The three of us walk off with Heather patting me on the back. "We heard everything. Nice job scaring the mess outta her," she said. "My pleasure I do anything for a friend," I replied.

\Kevin: "I will admit that I do feel bad for scaring her. Back at the orphanage, everyone considered me as the nicest kid there. But when it comes to people I care about. I can lose my temper. I try to control it but it not always easy."/

**

"ITS THE TDI TALENT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!" Chris announces through a bull horn. "Welcome to the very first Camp Wawanakwa Talent Contest. Where six campers will showcase their mad skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves. First up for the Screaming Gophers is Kevin!" I hear the crowd cheer as I walk up onto the stage. I take a final deep breath as the music starts.

Everyone cheers as I finish my song. Chris runs out on stage.

"Daaaaang, you got some pipes, Kevin!" He sets me off the stage where Heather is waiting backstage and surprisingly, gives me a big hug.

"You were amazing out there," she says looking into my eyes.

"Thanks," I replied blushing pretty hard.

"And before you ask, I still don't care about your stupid self," she says still staring into my eyes.

"Sure you don't. Just keep lying I can tell that you do care." As the performances go, on, including Bridgette accidentally barfing everywhere, Heather soon goes on stage.

"Originally, I was going to dance for you, but instead, I want to celebrate team spirit with a collaboration." She smiles deviously holding a journal of some kind. I see Gwen's terrified face. "She wouldn't," she says to herself.

"So, with lyrics by Gwen, perform by me, enjoy." Heather clears her throat and starts reading. "Okay, so I'm trying to ignore him, but he's just so cute! If they had custom ordered a guy to be a distraction for me here, it would've been the County. We just totally connect, he's pretty much the only person I can relate to here. And I know it's a cliche, but I love guys who play guitar."

Thank you" Heather says, closing the book. She walks towards me backstage.

" Your wicked girl," I said shaking my head. "I'm definitely remembering to keep my journal away from you."

" Like I said. Find the diary, find her weakness. Also, I already told you I wouldn't read yours." I chuckle as the show goes on.

" Well, then it's down to the final act of the night. Can Geoff and his rad stunts turn it around? I seriously doubt it. Let's find out!" A few minutes pass and Geoff doesn't show up, instead, it's Harold.

The whole crowd cheers as Chris soon announces that the Killer Bass wins the challenge. Which means we have to choose a loser.

**

We were all at the ceremony with marshmallows in hand. It came down to Justin and Heather.

"Kudos to you all to an incredible night of entertainment. Music, drama, barfing.  There is only one marshmallow left on this plate. Justin, you reminded us all that looks matter a lot. And Heather, you're full of surprises. But reading another chick's diary to the whole world. Man, that is wack. No kidding that's really messed up dude." Chris said.

"Oh please. Just give me my marshmallow already," Heather demanded.

"Justin,  I personally think this is very wrong, but tonight's hotness just wasn't enough. The last marshmallow goes to Heather." Chris said as Heather smiled.

"Later brah," Heather smirked tossing her marshmallow into her mouth.

I and Heather talk for a little bit before heading to our cabin to go to sleep for the night.

**
I wake up to a bunch of screaming. Loud, loud, screaming.

I open up my cabin door to see Heather running around in her pajamas.

"Get out!! Get oooouuutt!!!" She screamed.

I quickly run over to help her with whatever it was. "Heather! Heather! What's wrong?!" Heather jerks around and meets my worried gaze?

"Gwen put fire ants in my bed and now they're in my hair!!" I tell her to stand still and you quickly go back inside and get a brush then I carefully brush the ants out of her hair. I then step on the ants on the ground so they don't crawl on her again or me.

"Thanks, Kevin I would've been  up all night trying to get them out." Heather yawns.

"Hey no problem sleepyhead, " I said smiling at her. "Anyway, we better be getting back to sleep. We've got another day ahead of us!" I said still smiling, making Heather smile back.

"You know Kevin. I will admit you are a pretty cool guy, but I still don't care about you Mr. Nice, " she said chuckling.

"I'm not that nice after all I help steal Gwen dairy."

We both soon walk back to your cabins.  I noticed Heather watching me go inside and smiling with, this time, a more loving look in her eyes. She soon snaps out of it and goes inside. I chuckled to myself knowing she trying to pretend she doesn't like me. I decided that soon I will ask her out since she clearly feels the same way.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What do you think of Kevin's nice personality but loses his temper when it comes to people he cares about?

Q: Who ready for Kevin and Heather to get together?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 41 28
After being forced onto Love Island by her best friend, Veronica must try to let go of her last relationship and move on. So she meets Bobby, a sweet...
2.7K 41 16
Angela is a young girl who has experienced a significant amount of suffering and loss throughout her life. She has endured the heartache of losing nu...
11.4K 291 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
14.5K 236 18
You are moving to LA because you mother is in the military and your dad is in prison. You live with you older sister, Maddie, who is 19. You guys li...