Avenues of the Diamond (Unive...

By 4reuminct

UNIVERSITY SERIES #4. Samantha Vera from Ateneo De Manila University, the epitome of kindness, empathy, grace... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

36

2.9M 88.3K 300K
By 4reuminct

This chapter is R18.

"Everyone, get ready! I'm going to pick up Yanna in the lobby!" 

The girls did a final touch on the design of the suite I booked for tonight's bachelorette party. There were buckets of liquor, some gifts, crowns as party hats, and other adult things. We were all wearing a black fitted dresses, and there was a pair of lingerie for Yanna to wear, along with a see-through cover-up. 

Luna organized the program for today, Via handled the cake, and Kierra was the one who contacted people for this event. I looked at the design again before going to the lobby. I saw Yanna waiting in the lobby, wearing a casual dress. Wala siyang alam sa mangyayari ngayon. Akala niya magdi-dinner lang kami with the girls. 

"Let's go." Kinalabit ko siya at napalingon siya sa 'kin. I gave her a playful smirk. It was just funny how innocent her face looked. Wala siyang alam sa mangyayari sa kanya pagkaakyat. 

"Bakit ganyan suot mo? Nasaan sila?" she asked, looking behind me to check if I were with the girls. She probably left Avrielle with Hiro's mom since Hiro will also be having his bachelor's party tonight. Tinapat ko talaga para pareho silang masaya ngayong gabi. 

"They're upstairs. We're ordering room service. Tara na." 

She followed me from behind until we reached the elevator. I was so excited while looking at the floor number. Yanna was just asking me about Clyden while waiting, but I gave her short answers so the topic wouldn't be focused on me. This was her night! 

Pagkalabas ng elevator, lumingon ulit ako sa kanya at nilabas ang itim na blindfold. Napakunot ang noo niya at umatras. 

"Ano 'to, gago, kidnap?" She sounded so scared. 

I didn't say anything and just stepped forward so I could reach her eyes. I was wearing a creepy smile on my face, so she took a step backward too. Gulong-gulo na siya sa nangyayari at ayaw pang magpatali sa mata! 

"Come on! It's not like you're not used to being blindfolded!" I told her. 

"Bakit, si Hiro ka ba?!" Lumayo ulit siya. Para kaming tanga na naghahabulan sa labas ng elevator. "Ano muna'ng mayroon?!" 

"Can't you see? It's a surprise so you need to be blindfolded!" inis na sabi ko. She stared at me for a moment to see if she was going to trust me or not. In the end, pumayag na rin siyang takpan ko ang mata niya. 

I giggled and held her arm to drag her with me until we reached the suite. I opened the door and lightly pushed Yanna inside before closing the door behind me. The girls were panicking, and Luna was setting up the camera. 

"Seryoso, nasaan ako? Wala akong pera, ha!" Yanna yelled again. "Kung gusto n'yo ng ransom, si Hiro kontakin n'yo!" 

"Ang ingay naman ni mars," Luna whispered. 

Sumenyas siyang okay na 'yong camera kaya tinanggal ko na ang blindfold ni Yanna. Via and Kierra blew the party poppers at the same time, making Yanna jump because of the sound. Gulat siyang napalingon sa paligid, nagtataka pa rin. 

"Happy bachelorette party!" we yelled. 

"Gago!" Yanna yelled at us back. 

I gave her the lingerie so she could change her clothes. Pumasok naman siya sa restroom kaagad dahil na-excite din siya sa mangyayari. All of us sat down and wore our crowns while waiting for Yanna. Prinepare na rin ni Luna 'yong mini-program niya. 

"Seryoso ba 'to?" Yanna went out of the restroom, wearing lingerie and a black see-through cardigan. Naka-stockings pa siya na may leather harness. She looked so sexy! Her wavy brown hair was even let down, and she was wearing makeup. I retouched her lipstick and gave her a red one. 

"Hala, laki ng hinaharap," Via said, scratching her head. 

"Alagang-alaga! Hahaha!" Luna laughed hysterically. 

"Ako lang 'to, Via." Yanna smirked and sat on the chair we prepared for her. There was a seatbelt attached to it so sinuot ko 'yon sa baywang niya para hindi siya makaalis. She looked excited and thrilled about what was about to come. "Ayusin n'yo, ah!" 

"Okay, boys, pasok!" Luna yelled at the other door. 

All of us yelled when the men Luna hired went inside the suite wearing nothing but boxers. Hawak ng isa 'yong cake, and some were holding bottles of champagne. Yanna's mouth formed an 'o' when they stopped in front of her. 

"Blow the candle!" I yelled. 

"Blow it! Blow it! Blow it!" Kantyaw ng girls. The cake was shaped like a dick so those words had a double meaning. Hindi na makahinga si Luna kakatawa sa itsura ni Yanna. "Blow mo na! Oy!" 

"Napakababastos n'yo talaga." Yanna shook her head and leaned to blow on the candle. After that, they popped the champagne and started dancing in front of her. "Hala ka," Yanna whispered. 

"Walang subtitle sa baba kaya huwag ka roon tumingin!" Kierra yelled, laughing. 

"Jusko." Via massaged her head. Kulang na lang ay takpan niya ang mata niya para hindi makita ang nangyayari.

The men even started dancing on Yanna's lap. Yanna just had her hands on her back to avoid touching them, but she was laughing so hard. 

The other man started pouring liquor into Yanna's mouth, and she willingly drank it. Kumuha rin ako ng bottle para naman sa girls. We started drinking with her while she was busy watching the men dance. Napatingin ako sa phone ko at chineck kung nag-text si Clyden but I got a text from Haze instead.

From: Haze

The party's starting here. I invited your ex. It's a little unfair for him to just let you have fun on your own, don't you think? 

Napaawang ang labi ko at dali-daling nag-type! My nails were even making sounds against the screen! I thought Clyden was busy with his shift! What the hell did they do to him?! Did Haze pull some strings again?! Wait, Clyden can do that by himself! Ugh! 

To: Haze

What?! YOU BETTER MAKE SURE HE WILL GO HOME SAFELY! DO NOT LET HIM DRINK TOO MUCH! 

From: Haze

Hmm, he could say the same to you. We're just on the other side of the hallway but follow the rules. You can't go here, and they can't go there. 

Inis kong tinago ulit ang cellphone ko at hindi na nag-reply. Haze was the one updating me about Hiro's bachelor party since he was also the one who organized it. They invited Kalix, Shan, Neil, Rey, Arman, Lyle, who were all Hiro's friends. I didn't expect Haze to actually invite Clyden! What the hell! Just when I thought that he was safe! 

We were all on the same floor pero nasa kabilang side sila ng hallway. Magkalayo 'yong dalawang suite. Haze and I organized it just in case the party went out of control. It was easier for both of us to help each other that way. 

"Sam, ano?! Phone na lang nang phone? Inom ka!" Kierra went to me and poured liquor into my mouth. I had to accept it since I kind of left them earlier to text Haze. 

They already finished a bucket, and Yanna was already out of the chair to dance with the girls and the men. Nagpunasan pa sila ng icing ng cake at nadamay pa 'ko. Via put the cake away so they wouldn't make a mess. 

Luna wanted Yanna to do some body shots at pumayag lang siya kung pati si Luna ay gagawin din. They were wilding out there. Hinatak na rin ako ni Luna para gawin 'yon. I didn't want to be a killjoy so I also did it. 

We took some pictures until we were already wasted. We kept on dancing on top of the table. Via was cleaning the bottles while the party was ongoing! I felt bad for her! She was trying to watch us. 

"Ke, bumaba ka diyan. Baka mahulog ka," Via told Kierra who was standing on the chair and dancing. 

Luna was dancing with the man now while Yanna was taking shots. I knew we were already close to a disaster, so I slowed down my drinking a bit. I was still sober, but the girls were obviously weaker than me, so I had to remain sober to control them. Via had low alcohol tolerance, too, so she won't last until midnight. 

"Luna, no! No kissing!" I pulled her away from the man. She was already drunk! Pati si Kierra! "Yanna, that's not Hiro, okay?!" I pointed at her too. 

"Duh!" Yanna rolled her eyes. "Ahhh, miss ko na si Hiro! Hindi naman ganito katawan n'on, e!" She pushed the man away from her. "Mas masarap!" 

"Oh god." I massaged my head. Nauubos na nila 'yong alak kaka-chug nila. They weren't even using shot glasses anymore and just straight-up drank from the bottle. That was so dangerous! They were like wild animals out of the cage! 

"Via, are you okay?" I asked when I saw her sitting on the couch and just staring at the ceiling. 

"Inaantok na 'ko." She closed her eyes. 

"Hoy, Via! Hindi pwedeng matulog! Anak ng!" Kierra forced her up by pulling both of her hands. She started dancing with her but Via already looked like a zombie. Ang ingay na ni Luna at sinisigaw na 'yong lyrics ng song. 

They danced with the men again, and I joined them just to have fun. We were like that for three more hours until all of them were already out of their minds. I was the only one sober now. I checked my phone again to see some updates from Haze. 

From: Haze

Kalix's wasted. Clyden only had three shots and refused to drink more. Hiro and his friends were all still sober. Fucking high alcohol tolerance. I don't think I can get them drunk. 

To: Haze

Everyone's wasted here except me. It's so noisy. 

After clicking send, I heard a loud noise from the living room! Napabalik kaagad ako at nakitang nabasag 'yong plato! Dali-dali kong hinatak paalis doon si Kierra at Luna para linisin. They started dancing again like worms! Ang gulo nila at nabubunggo pa 'ko habang nagpupulot ng bubog. 

"Hey, careful!" I yelled at Kierra. 

"Ouch!" She suddenly fell on the floor when she accidentally stepped on broken glass. Nanlaki ang mata ko at pumunta sa kanya para tignan 'yong dumudugo niyang paa. "Hala... Sam... Sam, dumudugo!" She closed her eyes in pain. 

"Oh my gosh, wait! Wait!" I didn't know what to do! Nilinis ko na kaagad 'yong bubog at tinapon sa basurahan bago ako naghanap ng medicine kit. The suite was a mess! Nilabas ko ang phone ko habang naghahalungkat pa rin ng first-aid kit. 

To: Doctor Ramirez

Do you have a first-aid kit or something 

He replied so fast. 

From: Doctor Ramirez

Yeah, I have one inside my bag. 

I texted Haze next. Siya ang nakakaalam ng daan papunta sa suite namin and he also had a card with him. 

To: Haze

Can you send Clyden here please there's a minor accident 

From: Haze

What the fuck are you girls doing lol 

I went back to Kierra and helped her sit on the couch. I locked Yanna and Luna inside the bedroom so they wouldn't get out. May naiwang isang lalaki sa sofa at pinapanood niya lang kami habang umiinom. He was enjoying some free drinks, huh? 

"Don't move, okay?" I told Kierra. Her face was already blushing because of alcohol, and she was also sweating. 

I ran towards the door when I heard it open. I immediately took a step backward when I saw Clyden holding a kit with him. He was wearing a black dress shirt and a pair of black slacks. Nakabukas ang apat na butones at pinagpapawisan din siya. Just what the hell happened back there? Did he have fun with the girls too? 

Mas lalo akong nagulat nang mapansing hindi lang siya ang naroon! Haze, Hiro, and Shan suddenly went inside the suite, looking around and admiring the party design. Shan laughed when he saw the cake. 

"They ordered a better cake," he told Hiro.  

"Get out! You're not allowed here!" I tried to push them out of the room, but they were too strong. 

Haze scratched his head and shrugged. "I tried to stop them."

"Where's Yanna?" Hiro straight-up asked that. I glanced at the bedroom, and he glanced at it too. In just a second, he was already gone in front of me. 

"Uh, come here." I grabbed Clyden's arm and pulled him with me until we reached the living room. He raised a brow when he saw Kierra with her feet up. Lumuhod kaagad siya roon at tiningnan 'yong sahig kung may natira pang bubog. 

"I told you to behave, didn't I?" he asked when he saw my finger. I also got a scratch from picking up the broken pieces, but it wasn't that serious. 

"Uh, bakit nandito 'yan?" Kierra whispered. I thought he was referring to Clyden, but I saw Shan standing behind me with his arms crossed over his chest, watching carefully. 

Clyden opened the kit and held Kierra's ankle. He applied alcohol to his hands before wearing sterile gloves. He got a cloth with him and applied pressure on Kierra's feet until the bleeding stopped. 

"Hey!" I yelled when I saw Hiro going out of the bedroom with Yanna's arms around his shoulder. "You're taking her home already?" 

"Yeah, she wants to go home." Hiro gave me an apologetic smile before carrying Yanna in his arms. "You can continue the party," he said before leaving.

"Ah, that prick." Haze chuckled and pushed his hair back. "Hey, you can go leave now." He talked to our hired men. Siya na ang nag-asikaso noon hanggang sa mawala na sila sa suite. Haze told me that he would go back to his suite to take care of Kalix and the other guys. 

"Just what in the world were you doing to end up like this?" Shan arched a brow at Kierra. 

"Paki mo," Kierra whispered too. She was already drunk. 

Clyden looked at the wound again when it stopped bleeding, and then he got a bowl and bottled water to wash it. Kierra winced because of that. Clyden also got a pair of tweezers and started taking out the remaining pieces on the surface of Kierra's feet. Napapikit si Kierra sa sakit. 

"You need to go to the hospital after this just to make sure," Clyden told her in a monotone. He checked it again before washing it and applying ointment from a swab. 

"I'll take her," Shan said. 

"Thank you," I told him right after Clyden finished treating it. He closed the kit and stood up, holding Kierra's hand to make her stand up on one foot. Shan went to her and carried her instead. Nagulat ako at napaatras kasabay ng sigaw ni Ke. 

"Put me down!" she yelled, kicking her other foot in the air. 

"We'll go now," Shan told us before walking out of the suite. 

I was left with Clyden in the living room... and Via who was sleeping. I called for room service to clean the living room so I asked Clyden to carry Via to the bedroom. Binuhat niya naman at nilapag sa kama kung saan nakahiga na rin si Luna at natutulog. 

Clyden sighed heavily and stared at me, raising a brow like I did something bad. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa kamay ko kaya hinawakan niya ang palapulsuhan ko saka hinatak ako papasok ng restroom. He washed my finger with running water before wrapping it with a cloth to wipe the blood. 

"It's just a small cut," I told him.

Kinuha niya ang ointment at nilagyan ang daliri ko bago binalutan ng band-aid. We were still inside the restroom with the door opened. 

"So, did you have fun with the guys?" He raised his brows, crossing his arms over his chest. 

I licked my lower lip before looking away. "Well... We just danced," I told him the truth. "And... did some body shots. It's not a big deal. You had fun with the girls too." 

"Yeah? Who told you that?" He tilted his head a bit to the side. 

"Well, I just k-know..." I couldn't talk because he was already so close to me. Napatingin ako sa labas nang may kumatok nang room service. Dali-dali kong binuksan ang pinto at pinapasok 'yong dalawang maglilinis. "I'm sorry, it's a bit messy." 

"Okay lang po, Ma'am." 

They started cleaning the living room while I stood there, waiting. Napagpasyahan kong kuhanin na rin 'yong bag ko at ayusin 'yong mga gifts for Yanna. She forgot to bring them with her so ako na lang ang magdadala. 

"Are you going to sleep here?" Clyden asked me while leaning against the wall. 

"I have my own hotel room, but... I have to take care of the girls." I glanced at the bedroom again. Baka magising bigla si Luna at kung anong gawin habang lasing. I had to stay here. 

"Just call someone to take care of them, and let's go to your room. I can't drive home," Clyden casually said. I stared at him, and he stared at me back. I quickly understood what was about to come, so I got my phone and dialed a number immediately. 

[Aba, Samantha, anong oras na!] Sevi scolded me when I called him in the middle of the night. 

"Hey, this is urgent. Can you come here and take care of Via and Luna?" I asked him, biting my finger a bit. Clyden's stare was so intense. I saw him surveying my clothes too. The girls decided to wear lingerie underneath our black dresses. Magpipicture sana kami but they passed out. 

[Ano ako, babysitter?!] reklamo kaagad niya. [Bakit ba? Ano'ng nangyari diyan?] 

"Well, they passed out drunk, and I can't look after them, so..." I glanced nervously at Clyden again. 

[Ampucha.] He sounded so frustrated. [Anak ng pating naman kasi 'yang si Luna. Hala, sige, inom! Inom nang inom hanggang sa mahimatay! Kay Saint Peter na 'yan ipabantay sa susunod!] I heard him walking so he was probably getting ready to leave. 

"Thanks, Sev!" I smiled and ended the call. 

I sat quietly on the couch while the two ladies were still cleaning the room. 

"I'll just get my bag," he told me before leaving. Babalik siguro siya sa suite nila. I wondered if the party was still ongoing there, even without Hiro and Shan. Did the girls leave already? 

Clyden took so long! I couldn't leave because I was waiting for Sevi so as soon as he arrived, kinuha ko na rin ang gamit ko. I opened the door for him, and he looked... tired! Was he sleeping when I called? 

"Nasaan na 'yong dalawang gunggong?" he asked me. He was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of shorts. Naka-cap pa dahil magulo raw ang buhok niya. 

"Inside the bedroom," I told him. 

"Saan ka ba pupunta? Inabandona mo mga tropa mo, ah!" he accused me immediately. I suddenly felt guilty for leaving, but I... really wanted to spend time with Clyden. 

Huling nakasama ko siya noong pumunta ako sa bahay namin noon. After that, weeks passed by without spending even a moment with him. We just talked through text, and sometimes, he would call in between his shift. I hadn't seen him for so long already, so I wanted to spend the night with him. 

It was fine, right?! Okay lang naman kila Luna? Oh my, I felt like I was betraying them for a man. 

"Invited din sila sa bachelorette?" He asked, pointing at the two room cleaners. "Hindi ko sila kilala, ah. Kaibigan ni Yanna?" 

"Stupid! That's room service!" I told him. "Anyway, I really need to go now. Call me if you need me." 

"Nagmamadali ka, girl?" He raised a brow. 

"I'm sleepy na," I lied. 

"Sige. May natira pa bang alak dito? Tawagan ko si Arkin para may kasama ako. Inuman kami." He smirked and looked around for some bottles. Kumaway ulit ako sa kanya bago lumabas ng suite. 

I had to check why Clyden was taking so long, so I went to their suite and swiped the card before going inside. My brows furrowed when I saw Clyden and Haze trying to make Kalix stand up by putting his arms around their shoulders. 

"Oh..." Clyden looked surprised to see me. "Were you waiting? I'm sorry." 

"I won't invite this kid next time. He's stressing me the fuck out." Haze sighed and put Kalix on the couch. 

"Damn, is he okay?" I asked, worried about him. "You should call someone to take him home. I can call Adonis, his friend." 

"I'll take care of it." Haze sat on the couch and got himself a glass of whiskey. "Just go." The side of his lips rose when he looked at me and then at Clyden like he knew we were leaving together! 

"Let's go." Clyden put his hands around my waist, dragging me with him out of the suite. Hindi na 'ko nakapagpaalam kay Haze dahil doon! 

We went inside the elevator silently. There was already tension around us, so I couldn't bear to talk. We arrived at my hotel room, and I opened it using the card. I went inside and put my bag on the couch. Clyden also put his bag beside it before taking a seat. I also took off my heels, and he removed his shoes. 

"Was it fun?" he suddenly asked me, leaning his arm on the couch. His legs were apart, and his other hand was on his thigh. He looked so good tonight. He smelled good too. Hindi ko naaamoy ang alak sa kanya maybe because he didn't drink that much. 

"Yeah, but it was chaotic. I feel bad for Yanna. I don't know if she had fun or not." My party turned out to be a disaster! I was expecting that already, but I still felt guilty for letting it happen. 

"Did you have fun with those men?" He raised a brow. "Body shots, huh? Did they taste good, hmm?" 

"Uhm..." I played with my fingers. I was standing in front of him while he was staring through my soul. I didn't know how to answer that! He didn't even look mad! "I just did that because Luna asked me to."

"I don't mind." He shrugged and moved his fingers over his lips. "As long as you had fun with them. Did you?" 

"Y-yes." I nodded. I didn't understand why I was so nervous! He wasn't even mad, but my heart was racing so fast. It was crazy. 

"Do you mind extending the fun with me?" he asked, reaching for my wrist. 

I yelped when he suddenly pulled me, and I ended up straddling his hips. He spread his legs wider, so I was pushed closer to him. I looked at him in surprise, anticipating his next move. We stared at each other for so long until I felt his hand brushing against my thigh. He moved closer and buried his face in my neck. 

I bit my lower lip so I wouldn't make a sound. His hand started moving upwards, pushing the hem of my dress until it revealed my pair of lingerie underneath. He looked at it before moving his hands to my neck. My eyes automatically closed when my mouth came in contact with his. 

I could hear my heart beating! The room was so quiet, and the only thing I was hearing was the sound of our kisses. He held a handful of my hair and pulled me closer to him, burying his tongue inside my mouth while his other hand went to my back to unzip my dress. 

He made me stand up so I could remove my dress in front of him. I was embarrassed because he was watching me intently, but I still did it, leaving me in my lingerie. The side of his lips rose as he stood up to push me against the wall, his hand on the back of my head. He kissed me again and sucked on my tongue to distract me from his hand on my chest. 

"I saw your magazines," he whispered while kissing me on my neck. He traced it with his tongue before biting and sucking a little, careful not to leave marks. 

"Yeah? D-did you like it?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"It wasn't helping." He looked at me again before removing the hook of my lingerie. My eyes widened when he pulled them down and removed them, piling them up on my feet. In just a second, I was already completely naked in front of him! "You look sexy," he told me. 

"Ah..." I bit my lower lip to stop a moan when he went down and started sucking on my mound while massaging the other one. He played with it with his tongue and fingers, tugging and biting them softly. Just... Just how did he learn this? 

"Do you want to shower with me?" he asked.

I had no choice but to nod! He opened the restroom and pulled me inside. He lightly pushed me inside the shower room while he stayed out to remove his clothes. I had to look away so I wouldn't thirst too much! Binuksan ko ang shower at nagulat pa 'ko kaya napaatras. 

Oh my gosh, I felt so awkward. I was naked! I covered my chest while letting the water travel through my body. I yelped when Clyden suddenly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to him. Our bodies touched, and I felt his... shaft poking my behind. 

He got the showerhead and washed his body too. The water was traveling down until we were already both wet. He pushed his hair back before moving the showerhead down. I let out a moan when he put it near my legs. My knees suddenly became weak, so his hold on my waist tightened to support my weight. 

"Move it away," I told him. 

"Hmm? Why?" he whispered, kissing my neck from behind. 

I was so sensitive down there! I felt relieved when he put the showerhead back, but that relief suddenly faded when his hand moved in between my legs. I covered my mouth when he inserted a finger inside, feeling how wet I was inside. 

"You can moan," he told me while his finger was slowly thrusting inside me. 

I couldn't move! His arm was wrapped around my waist, and our bodies were touching. I moaned louder when he inserted two fingers inside. He was like spreading me! He even pushed my other foot to the side so I would spread my legs wider while standing. 

"Cy, please," I begged. 

"Is this fun?" he asked me. 

When I didn't answer, he started thrusting his fingers deeper and faster inside me. If he weren't holding me, I would have already fallen on the floor! I had to put my hand against the wall to support my weight. I arched my back when his hand went up from my waist to my neck. He made me face him while choking me a bit so he could kiss my lips.

His thumb started massaging my clit before pushing his fingers inside again. I was moaning against his mouth until I felt my release. He let go of me while I was panting, holding on to the wall. He did me so well, and he looked satisfied with it. 

"We aren't finished yet." 

He moved closer and caged me against the wall. He kissed me again, holding my jaw to make me open my mouth. I pushed my tongue inside him while my hands traveled from his chest down to his abdomen, feeling his muscles right there. He looked down while kissing me when I held his shaft. 

I touched the tip, so he had to stop kissing me. He put his hand on the side of my head while looking down at my hand. I stroked his large shaft repeatedly. 

"Fuck," he whispered, burying his face on my neck. 

I moved my hands faster until he was already moaning my name. I knew he was already close when he pulled my wrist away from him. I pouted and glared at him. 

"Do you take pills?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I told him. "You can go inside." 

As soon as I answered, he suddenly hooked his arms around my legs to carry me. I was forced to wrap my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. My back was against the wall, supporting my weight too. I bit my lower lip when I felt his tip in between my legs. He was careful not to hurt me, but I felt impatient. 

"Please, just... Go..." I begged. "Ah!" I yelled in pain when he really pushed himself inside me. When I looked down, I saw that it wasn't all of him yet. 

He slowly took it out before pushing more inside me. I closed my eyes in pain as he tried to distract me from kissing me. I moaned against his mouth when I felt him moving slowly while I was adjusting. 

"Is this okay?" he asked. 

I looked down at his lips and kissed him deeper. I bit his lower lip and sucked it while he was thrusting slowly inside me. The pain was already gone, and all I felt was pleasure. It was so good. Finally... After years... I almost forgot what it felt like. 

"It feels so good," I moaned in his ear. 

His eyes darkened as he stared at me. My lips parted when he let go of my other leg, so I just stood on one foot before he entered me deeply. I arched my neck and looked up, closing my eyes. 

"Just looking at your face right now could already make me cum," he said. 

"Oh!" My fingers scratched his back when he started thrusting deeper and faster inside me. My body was already being pushed up against the wall. We were both wet from the shower, so I could hear the sound of him going in and out of me. 

He turned me around and placed my hands against the shower's glass wall before entering me from behind. His other hand traveled to my chest to massage my mound while he was thrusting inside me. I closed my eyes when I felt my stomach turning. 

"I'm... I'm close... Ah..." I warned him. 

He started massaging my clit with his thumb while pushing behind me. I felt so full of him! He didn't have any mercy and just straight-up destroyed me. I wasn't even complaining. It felt good. 

"Can I cum inside?" His voice sounded so hot. 

"Yes, please." I cursed myself for sounding like a different woman! 

I covered my mouth when I felt my release. His thrusts also became sloppy, so I figured out that he was already near. One deep thrust, and I already felt something hot inside me. It traveled down to my legs when he pulled it out. 

When I looked at him, his chest was heaving. He pushed his wet hair back while panting. There were also droplets of water traveling down his body. I bit my lower lip and looked away, feeling embarrassed. Was I loud? Oh my gosh. 

"Come on. Let's wash up." He pulled me with him. 

It was really embarrassing, but I had to shower with him before going back to the bedroom in my robe. I sat down on the bed and tried to stop my legs from shaking. Oh gosh. The pleasure was too much. 

"Come here. I'll dry your hair." He gestured for me to sit down in front of the mirror. 

He was just wearing a pair of sweatpants and nothing on top. Medyo basa pa ang buhok niya kaya may towel sa leeg. I just stayed silent while he was blow-drying my hair. I stared at him through the mirror, and he caught me. 

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah. It just hurts a little." I was so flustered. I couldn't be left with him without thinking about what happened! Oh my gosh, my face heated again. The sensation was still fresh inside me. I could still feel him. 

"Maureen." 

He stopped blow-drying my hair and held my chin to make me look up at him. He gave me a soft kiss from behind. 

"I love you," he whispered. "I still do." 

________________________________________________________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2M 1.5M 48
PUBLISHED UNDER LIB Note: If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, don't read this. Save yourself from stress. Started: 10/07/2...
4.7M 315K 73
He is trouble incarnate. While she's a studious, well-mannered student, he's a delinquent who gets tangled up in all sorts of problems. They are comp...
7.4M 201K 42
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...