Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 12: New Suit

2K 66 37
By Stark_2023

Something like this, but more smooth and shiny like the Tony's in Infinity War. I found this on Pinterest.

_____________________________________

I've talked to Peter about me leaving. He was a little sad at first. But after I told him why, he understood why I needed to go. Dad let him keep his suit, which made Peter so happy. He was just a little bummed that he couldn't try his new suit, which was made of nanotech.

Speaking of new suit, Dad had made me one. He finally got nanotechnology. After many years of tinkering with it, he finally got it down.

That's where I am actually. Trying on my new suit.

"I couldn't fit them into bracelets. So I just made you one like mine. Twins!" Dad handed me a triangular chest arc reactor. It was blue with a silver outline. It wasn't heavy at all.

"It actually fits into this?" I inspected the arc reactor closely. I used my glasses to scan the small device, getting an inside look.

"Yep." Dad nodded and pointed to the arc reactor on his chest.

"And you've tested this right? I don't want to get stuck in the suit or blow up or something." I attached the reactor to me chest slowly as I raised an eyebrow at him.

He scoffed. "Of course I did! I wouldn't let you test it without being sure it's safe."

"Just making sure, just making sure." I put my hands up and laughed.

I brought my hands back down and let out a breath, grinning like an idiot.

"Now, I'm more like you!" I spread my arms out and smiled at Dad. He smiled softly, letting out a little huff of laughter.

"I would take off your jacket though. It won't be comfortable." Dad nodded to the leather jacket hanging on my shoulders. I nodded and placed it on the chair next to his work bench. "Now, just tap it twice."

I looked down to my chest and double tapped the arc reactor.

I gasped at the sight of the tech moving up my body, and down it. The blue and black armour consumed my chest, back, head, arms, and then down to my legs and feet. My glasses connected with the suit, being made of nanotech already.

The suit felt so much more fit and flexible. I felt comfortable and safe.

The screen in front of my face appears and it's similar to my old suit.

I looked over to Dad who had a large smile on his face. His arms crossed as he watched me.

"This is so fucking cool!" I exclaimed as I looked down at the suit. It just looks more... shiny and new. Like a new car.

"I added in so many new features and weapons. It can create a shield to help with defence." Dad almost squealed as he made his suit appear. "F.R.I. is connected to both our suits. You also have A.N.I.Y.A.H."

I awed at the sight of the nanotech surrounding his body, starting from his chest. The red and gold armour looking icon and badass.

"Damn!" I hissed. Dad's face popped up onto the screen."We look good!"

"Come on." Dad walked to the back door of the lab. I followed quickly. "I'll show you how to it works."

We walked outside. I obviously had to make myself invisible to everyone else, but I stayed visible for Dad.

Dad took off and hovered in the sky for a moment, looking down at me.

I followed his lead and flew next to him.

"I missed the feeling of flying in a suit." I groaned as I flew in a circle around Dad.

"You can keep this one. I put all my time and work into that suit so it was combat ready for you to go to space. It's the best I could do for now until I learn more about this tech." Dad pointed to me.

"I just need to make sure you have extra help while you're out there. Especially with this unknown team you always talk about."

I smiled at his protectiveness.

"My brother and his family. And they are an amazing team." I defended them slightly. I actually didn't know how well they worked fully. We only saved the galaxy once together, and that's it.

"We'll need to go somewhere we won't be seen." Dad said.

"Why don't we go visit Harley? We can go out into the forest. Lots of target practice." I suggested with a shrug. I haven't seen him in months! I miss the brat.

"I guess we can visit the kid." Dad nodded in agreement before flying off into that direction. I raced after him.

I made a portal just in front of him making him disappear into it. I flew in after.

~

"You go get him." Dad pointed to the small house closes to the forest we were hiding in.

"Why me? I'm the fugitive here. His mom knows about you and him being close." I pointed to myself as we argued.

"Just use you powers or something." Dad pushes me toward the house. I almost tripped over my feet as his pushed me, but quickly caught myself.

I turned to glare at the older man. He ushered me to go.

I rolled my eyes and teleported to back door, the same one we snuck into the first time we met the 12 year old.

I could hear people talking inside. One sounded like Harley, but I couldn't make out the other.

I knocked on the door, giving my secret knock. I heard something drop and quick footsteps to the door.

I didn't know who the other person was, so I made myself invisible.

The door opened. Harley stood with a smile. He looked around for me. I tapped his nose because he couldn't see me. His grin widened.

"Who's there?" Another boy come walking towards the door. I tilted my head as I looked at the door curiously.

He was a little shorter than Harley. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. He had on a grey hoodie with some jeans. He looked around 15 or 16, Harley's age.

This must be Will, Harley's friend. He's told me about him before, but I've never met him. I wish I could now, but I don't know him very well and meeting new people isn't the best thing to do right now.

"There isn't anyone here. Probably just someone ding-dong-ditching again." Harley chuckled nervously as I slipped in the door before he closed it.

"I bet it's Chase and those dumbasses again." Will rolled his eyes.

Is this Will? I asked Harley in his head. He just nodded and smiled.

"Will, man, uh, I have something I forgot I have to do." Harley tried to find an excuse for Will to leave.

I just smirked and decided to see if he can handle it. I just hopped onto the stool and watched the two.

"What? Did you forget to pick up your sister from her friends again?" Will raised an eyebrow at Harley. I almost gasped at his words. "Because if you did, your mom's gonna be pissed."

Harley chuckled softly. "No, no. It's just, we have some guest coming. Family friends from out of town. I forgot I had to clean up the house and stuff."

"Really man?" Will groaned in disbelief and annoyance.

"I know, I know. We can test the boots tomorrow!" Harley tried to make his friend okay with the sudden change of events.

"Alright, fine. But I get to be the first to try them." Will smirked as he pointed to Harley. Harley nodded with a smile.

"Of course. I'll have them fit and ready to go."

Meet me outside when he leaves. And don't forget a sweater. It's a little cold out. I told the taller boy. Harley just smiled and shook his head, looking at the ground.

I quickly teleported back to Dad, making myself visible.

"Where is he?" Dad leaned against a tree picking at a low branch.

"He's coming. He just needs—." I was cut off by the door of the garage opening. Will walked out fixing his backpack strap.

"Who's that?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows at the kid.

"That's Will." I replied simply. Dad made an 'o' with his mouth and nodded.

"Oh, he's the best friend right?" Dad glanced over to me. I nodded.

"Yeah. I've never met him. I would love to though." Harley's told me about Will before. They're like Ned and Peter. He sounds like a cool dude.

"God! I never thought I would be here again. I mean, just like being back here, in the backyard... sneaking a kid out of the house..." Dad and I glanced at each other.

"It's not weird or anything." I scrunched my face, trying to convince myself it wasn't weird.

"Nope. Not weird at all..." Dad shook his head and looked down at his suit.

"It is a little weird." A.N.I.Y.A.H. whispered to the both of us, making us let out a small laugh.

"You two need friends your age." She spoke up again.

"I did, and he's gone now." Dad whispered while glancing at the ground. "They all are."

I felt my heart ache at the sound of his hurt tone. Clint, Steve, and Nat... they are the ones he's talking about.

"I'm sure everything will work out eventually." I tried to cheer Dad up with a hopeful smile.

Dad let out a huff of disbelief. "Yeah, maybe." He mumbled sarcastically.

"Everything will work out..." I repeated softly, more to myself. I don't want to lose hope for the Avengers... or else what's the point of having it as my name.

"Woah!" Harley's voice exclaimed.

Dad and I looked over to see Harley standing there with wide eyes.

"Hey kid." Dad smiled at the boy, not letting his thoughts about Steve affect him spending time with us.

"We finally got around to visiting." I joked.

"Nice for you to finally drop by, Mechanic." Harley smirked as he approached Dad. Dad rolled his eyes and pulled Harley into a hug.

"Thought you would like to see Hope try out her new suit, and possibly embarrass herself while she does it." Dad patted his back before pulling away.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dont lie. I know you missed me." Harley teases lightly with a playful smile. Dad tilted his head right to left.

"Mm. That's debatable."

"We missed you." I walked over to the kid and pulled him into a hug.

"These suits look so much cooler than your other ones." Harley knocked on my back, making a clinking sound.

"Trust me. They are." Dad smirked at us as we pulled away. "New weapons and features. The best I could do for now. I can do a lot more after I dig a little deeper into the new tech."

"You guys came all the way here to give me a first row seat on your suit test?" Dad swing his arm around Harley's shoulders, not to rough because of his armour.

"And to come say hi." I nodded as we walked farther into the forest.

"So how have you been, kid?" Dad asked the boy.

"I've been good. Schools been so much better lately. I don't get bullied anymore. If anything, I think I actually got a lot more popular." Harley replied in realization.

"That's what I like to hear." Dad grinned and shook Harley's shoulders making him laugh.

"Anyone you got your eye on?" I smirked as I wiggles my eyebrows at him. I noticed a faint blush as I asked him.

"Nope. No one." He shook his head as we past the gas station Dad almost stole a poncho from.

"Who is it?" Dad smirked knowingly.

"We need a name!"

"No one!" Harley repeated with a blush. I watched him looked to the ground thoughtfully, a small smile on his face.

"Well that's not a very good name. Who makes their kid that?" Dad mumbled.

"Come on. Don't lie. Dad used to get the same way when he thought of Pepper."

"Really? Did I really look that obvious?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows at me. I snorted.

"My life is not even near as exciting as you two. I want to hear about you guys. What have you two been up to?" Harley asked, wanting time changed the subject.

"Nothing much. Some tinkering here and there. A little bit of business with the remaining Avengers. A little dash of trouble with a microwave who is feeling lonely ever since his crush left him." Dad shrugged nonchalantly.

"Wanda is the same way!" I laughed. Dad raised an eyebrow. "If Vision ends up ditching you, you can imagine who he runs to."

"Vision's the one with the yellow gem thingy in his head right?" Harley pointed to his head.

Dad nodded as we walked out into a clearing. The one I made when I had my little panic attack in 2013.

"Hehehe..." I chuckled awkwardly at Dads knowing smirk. He remembers it too. "Found a clearing...."

"I don't know what happened here." Harley walked up to the circle in the middle of the clearing. That's where I stood and made the trees fall. It wasn't my greatest moment...

"Maybe an alien?" Dad shrugged as he suggested with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, again.

To him, I'm half alien.

"If it was, I wouldn't be surprised." Harley shrugged and kicked the dirt in the circle. "But whoever it was didn't seem to care about the trees. They're lucky the Lorax didn't come down and kick their ass or something."

Dad let out a laugh as he imagined me getting in a fight with the animated character.

"Well, maybe the person who did this didn't even mean to do it." I defended myself with a low grumble.

I noticed Harley smiling to himself as he put his fist over his mouth trying to hide it. I glared at him as I crossed my arms.

"T-The Lorax!" Dad laughed harder as he put his hand on Harley's shoulder.

"I speak for the trees!'" Harley quoted in a deep voice and puffed out his chest with his arms crossed.

"That was actually a good movie." I nodded and ignored Dad who was still picturing me fighting the small orange dude.

"And yes, this was me." I mentioned to the circle without trees. "But it wasn't intentionally. Come on Dad! Show me what the suit has or I'll just ask A.N.I.Y.A.H."

"Okay, okay." Dad sobered up and put his mask on. I did the same.

"He would kick your ass..." He mumbled with a small laugh.

"I still can't get over these suits..." Harley marvelled at the armour.

"And you mentioned some boots to you friend. What were you talking about?" I asked the boy as Dad and I walked away from him a little bit, not wanting him close to our practice shooting.

"I made some jet boots. Like the ones you showed me." He answered.

"Really?" Dad looked at Harley. His face showing that he was impressed, but Harley couldn't see it.

"Yeah. It took a while, but I think I have it down. I was going to test them out today, but you two showed up."

"Go get them. I'll take a look at them." Dad pointed back at the house.

"Will wanted to use them first. I promised him he would be the one to test them."

"Can I still have a look?" Dad pushed.

"No." Harley smiled as he answered simply.

Dad let a huff. I chuckled.

"Only because I want to make sure they actually work. I wanted to show you after I completed them." Harley said with a small chuckle. He wanted Dad to be proud of him.

"I'm sure they'll be great. If you do need any help with anything. I'm always here." Dad nodded at the boy.

Harley smiled softly.

"Okay!" Dad clapped his hands and pointed to me. "I'll teach you everything you need to know, young one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 13.7K 45
Bucky Barnes had found refuge on a small farm in Montana two years ago. It was there that the Winter Soldier seemed to disappear from his mind and B...
20.3K 1.1K 44
Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams she has been having play a bigger tale t...
1.4K 32 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
579K 18.9K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...