Alpha Jordan

By sweetchoclate9

He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave... More

PROLOGUE-1
PROLOGUE-2
PROLOGUE-3
Summary
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 26

Chapter-11

27.3K 732 53
By sweetchoclate9

Jordan

"You should work out a little", Will said while sipping his coffee.

"You think?", I asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah. You know Jade looks beautiful right. So to impress her you should do it. All girls fall for boys body. Believe me. I don't why Jade left you. Cause if I was Jade I will never after seeing your body", he said looking lustfully at me while licking his lips.

First time. First time in my life I am feeling bad for having these muscles. "Will, will you stop", I said angrily.

"But let me praise your bod-".

"Will", I shouted angrily.

"Okay I am stopping", Will said going back to drink his coffee.

I started looking in the mirror. I stared at myself in the mirror for sometime. May be I should work out a lot. Then Jade might get attracted to me. I don't want her liking someone else's body. I even like the thought of her looking at someone else.

From today onwards I am going to work extra hard to make it perfect again. I stopped working out since Jade left. I didn't want anything except her that time. I didn't care about anything.

When she left it felt like the world has stopped and earth is not moving. My Jade my beautiful jade left me. My howled a lot in pain.

But now she gave me chance I am not going to let it go waste. i will show her that she can live happily with me.

Even though I don't want her to go to that teaching I let her cause if I hesitate she may regret giving me a chance. I don't wan that.

She will come back at 5.30 and I can't wait till then. Did she really want to work? She can happily sit at home, in my lap and I will provide everything she want, but she wants to live life right.

She can take my blood and sell, I will not ask her why. i just want her to be with me, in my arms. I love her so much.

I should know her. Seriously I don't even know her favourite colour. What a mate I am. I want to know everything about her. What she likes, what doesn't like, her favourite movie, favourite food everything.

I want her to love me like she used to in the starting of our relationship. I never saw her laugh. I want to see and hear her laugh.

I want to draw her picture again. Make love to her passionately all night.

Today morning I was almost there and we would have made love, but that stupid phone call stopped everything. Anyways we however clarified things.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. I went to my night stand to check who was calling. I picked it up and checked the caller ID to see it's Alex.

"Hello son. How are you?".

"I am fine dad. How are you?".

"I am fine too".

"How is mom doing?".

"She is fine too".

"So any progress with mom dad?", he asked.

I huffed, "Yeah", I said.

"Then why are you not happy. I mean your voice doesn't sound like that", he inquired.

"She gave me a chance, but I don't know how to impress her. What to do? What not to do?".

"Don't worry dad. I will come in a week to visit you both. I will see if I can do something".

"You are coming? When?". I felt happy that he is coming. 

"Next week. But don't tell mom, it's a surprise for her".

"Okay and come safe".

"Yeah and dad did you ask mom for a date?".

"I am planning. So how is everything going there?", I asked curious to know if my pack is safe.

"Everything is fine dad, but we spotted some rogues on the pack territory. We caught and asked them why they came, but they didn't answer. We are still trying to know why they came and what they want. Everyone in the pack want their luna back dad, they are waiting for you to bring her back".

I know everyone in the pack loves her. Especially kids. I only let her go near kids and pack females. I don't want pack males going near her, even though they maybe mated. I don't want other males to even look at her.

"Soon son, I will bring her back soon".

"Okay dad, bye".

"Bye", I said and I cut the phone.

"You know if you really want her you need a make over to impress her", Will suddenly said from my back standing at the door.

"What?", I asked confused.

"I said that you should get a make over", he repeated again.

"Do you think I am girl to get make over", I asked with serious expression. This can change anyone into girl.

"No, no, not that. Look at yourself in the mirror. You have beard and what not. I will make you look hot that she will not resist", he said as he came near me and touched my shoulder.

I quickly pulled it away, "Don't touch me and I don't need you to shave my beard".

"Oh okay, but shave your beard", he said as he exited the room. 

I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. Really I have beard. I look older than I am. I need to change that.

I shaved my beard and came out. I looked at the time and it's 4.00. I should get ready by the time Jade comes back. Oh god! See Jade what not am I doing for you. I hope you like my new look and think that I am attractive.

"Wait let me give a finishing touch to your hair", Will said barging into my room.

"Don't you have a habit of knocking on the door", I  asked frustrated.

"Oh please, it's not important now", he said as he came to and took my hair gel in his hands. I got what he wanted to do. I took hold of his hand and stopped him.

"No don't touch my hair. I don't like it if anyone touches  my hair except Jade. So don't even think of it", I said as I dropped his hand and took some gel in my hands to apply it to my hair. I turned towards mirror while applying it.

"Okay man no need to be so rude", he said.

I kept styling my hair and after that I wore a cream V neck T-shirt. I never gave importance to what I wore but today, just to impress you Jade.

"But it's worth it. Anything for my beautiful mate", wolf butted in.

"OURS and yeah anything for her", I replied back.

All this just to spend time with her.

I checked the time and it's only 5.00. Half-an-hour to go. So I put on the TV and watched news for sometime. I don't know when I fell asleep, cause by the time I woke up it's dark outside.

"Shit", I cursed and looked at the time. It's 9.30. I am so late.

I went out of the room and saw from the kitchen that her room lights are still on. I quickly went out of my house to her house front door. I knocked slowly.

No response.

I knocked again.

No response.

Why isn't she answering? Is something wrong. I went to other side of the house like I came first day and climbed the tree to get into her room.

Just then Jade came out of the bathroom wearing a black satin hall length nightie that reached her mid thighs. She dropped her robe and her nightie came into full view which is having straps. It is showing her full hands and creamy legs.

Just thinking of what I can do to her gave me a hard down there. She didn't turn back so she didn't see me. She started combing her hair, but suddenly her comb dropped and she bend down to reach it which shows her butt and revealed her cleavage.

My breathe hitched, "fuck", I said out.

She turnrd her head to me. Oh shit. She saw me.

"Jordan? What are you doing here? At this time".

"Jade listen I came to ask you for a date after spending time with you-".

"Yeah and thought to sneak into my room", she said while bringing her hands together under her chest pushing up her chest. The sight itself turned me on. I gulped down my desire for her.

"No Jade. I didn't mean to but when you didn't open the door even after knocking, I got scared that something might happen to you like yesterday and I sneaked in", I tried to explain.

"Are you a teenager Jordan? You are father of a son who is now alpha of a pack. But see how you are behaving and what is with all this change? You changed you hair style, got a clean shave", she said checking me out.

"You like it?", I asked her with a smirk. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Yeah", she said while blushing.

"Well all this for you, but still you beat me tonight", I said as I came near her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. She put her hands on my chest. But pushed me and started doing her hair.

"Go home Jordan. I should sleep", she said while looking in the mirror. I put my hands around her from behind and pushed her hair to one side.

"Not after I have seen you like this", I said as I started kissing her neck trailing to the back of her ear.

"Jordan", she protested.

I quickly turned her around and bought my face closer to her's. I kissed her under her jaw line to her cheek and whispered in her ear, "you have no idea what you are doing to me Jade", I said as I let my hands go to her bare thigh and caress them.

"You look so beautiful", I said and pressed my lips to her's.

After a passionate kiss we pulled away for air. I don't know when but we ended on bed with her under me.

"Jordan give me sometime".

"It's okay Love have all the time you need", I said and kissed her forehead.

"Will you watch a movie with me please?", I asked her tucking a small strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah", she agreed and I smiled at her heart fully.

"Really thanq", I kissed her cheek and got off her.

"So what movies do you have?", I asked her.

"Horror", she replied while sitting up and setting herself. I smiled at her and went to pick a movie.

We both cuddled to watch. Her head on my chest and our legs tangeled. My hand around her waist. This feels heaven.

After watching movie we fell asleep on her bed. I kissed her good night. i hope everyday goes by this much peacefully.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!

So do you like it?

Please let me know. I will like have comments to know how is my story. So please, please comment on what you read.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
1.2M 37.5K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...
11.3K 115 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...