๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

07.

12.4K 864 212
By jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Alani stared at justice with a mug. He had came to get Ceuani later than what he usually did, which was around 10:30, or 11. And she didn't was hoping he wasnt doing what she think he was doing.

She didn't have the time, or the mental be worrying about him 25/8.

Yes she worried for her kids. But it was to an extent. She is that overthinking and overprotective mother. But she had came to an understanding that her kids were grown and she was going to have to accept that.

Well justice was grown. He had a child of his own and she couldn't tell him what to do with his life. And she knew he was going to make mistakes but he could've always came to her if they were having a hard time.

"I'm not even going to ask. She's sleep". Alani said softly,

"Alright". He mumbled, going to alani room to get a sleeping Ceuani.

When he walked back in the living room, he saw alani with tears welling in her eyes making him sigh.

He hated seeing his mama cry. She cried a lot while he was growing up. She didn't really like him seeing her cry. But she was overwhelmed.

She overthinks certain situations and drives herself into a depression. And she had always been this way. And justice just witnessed it. And over all the years. And all the shît she had been through. She had yet to change for the worse.

"Mama". He sighed.

"No. I've worked so hard so you wouldn't have to do that. And you turn around and do so". Her voice cracked staring at the ceiling.

"Money doesn't grow on trees".

"The fuck it does. You dont have to chose that route. You have parents who are willing to pause what the fuck they having going on to make sure you won't end up like everybody else". She slightly raised her voice.

"I would sacrifice anything I have going on just so you can be better. Just so you won't end up like my daddy. All for you. And you know i would Amani. So why put you play yourself like a fool. And go down a road that you aren't even prepared of the consequences that are soon going to come".

"I'm doing what I have to do for Ceauni and you know I don't feel good depending on anybody ma."He told her.

"You know when you act like you can do everything on your own, you might just destroy relationship with people, I am your mother Justice, how do you think I feel with you running around in the streets when you have potential to do your own thing, as bad as it was with your father , he had his own tattoo shop, which meant he wasn't in the streets as much."She informed.

"I just don't want this to result in loosing you."She sobbed.

Justice made his way over to her and whipped her tears with his free hand since Ceauni was in the other.

He kissed her forehead and looked her in her eyes, "Ma am not going anywhere"

He reassured her, but she knew better, nobody can predict what was going to happen in life and that was her problem with poeple they liked saying stuff when they weren't sure what could happen the minute after.

"You say that now, but when I'm burying you , you won't have anything to say, but Amani, please stay safe, let the lord guide you , as soon as you have enough to do what you want you leave the streets, promise me."Alani touched his face.

"I can't promise you that because I don't know when that is but I can promise you to be safe."He spoke.

"And that's all I need to know , now call me when you get home."Alani tipped to kiss his cheek, making justice chuckle.

"Yo lil short ass ."He laughed making her slap his arm.

"I love you". She told him.

"I love you too".

-----

"I just dont know why my mama she does too fucking much. I let her meet Ocean and she acts so fucking weird. Talking about some, am i sure that's who i want. Well duh". Jersey ranted to justice.

Jersey mother was a homophobic. And it showed. Jersey somewhat didn't like her mama. She always stated her opinion when it wasnt needed.

"I dont even know why you let Yo mama around you, she dont even care for you none of that. She comes around on her time. When it dont work like that."Justice smacked his lips.

"Right?She tryna act like she even involved, like woman I live with my father, you don't even help financially, if she don't like ocean she could kick rocks honestly."Jersey took a sip from her sprite.

"But either way that still your mom, if she can't be the bigger person , you be the bigger and better person," Justice preached.

"You right, but how you been?"Jersey was fifteen years old, she was really smart and mature , some people had mistaken her age before.

"I'm cooling , tired as fuck ."His day offs mainly consisted of sleeping or spending time Ceauni.

"You still ain't got no female bruh?"Jersey chuckled.

"I ain't looking ."Justice rubbed his eyes.

"I hear you , when imma see Ceauni?"It's been a while since justice brought her over to them .

"Friday."Was all he said before a notification came in on his phone from black.

"Aight big bro, Amma see you Friday ."Jersey told him.

"Get some sleep too, sound dead as fuck."She mumbled.

"I hear you, be safe."Justice told her , she said it back and he hung up going to his messages.

He saw black telling him to call once he could, so he went and called him .

"Wassup nigga?"Justice said once he answered.

"Dude , always in the house like a bitch, we going out."Black told him.

"I got responsibilities unlike you niggas".

"Don't use Ceuani as an excuse nigga. I know a lot of single mothers who drop they kids off to they mamas". Xay put his face in the camera.

"Nigga when I see you imma fuck you up".

"He back fucking with Chris ass again huh". Izzy asked.

"Ion even be doing nothing. I'm loyal". Xay said in confusion.

"Tuh, could've fooled me."Black laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."Xay mugged him.

Izzy grabbed the phone and put her face in the camera.

"We all linking up at black house, drink a lil and enjoy ourselves , don't be a pussy and come on."Izzy grinned.

Justice couldn't tell females no at all, but once it was something he had to say no to he would.

"I guess I'll slide."He rubbed his chin.

"Great ,"she smiled before hanging up.

Justice got up and made his way to his closet taking out a fit, he actually didn't have a problem going out today because he was bored , since Ceauni wanted to stay with Alani today, since Alani promised her to go get ice cream with her aunt.

In the middle of picking out a shoes he remembered about kahsye, he hadn't spoken to her all day , he walked back over to the bed and picked his phone up.

"Hello."Kahsye's voice rung in his ear as soon as she answered.

"What you doing?"He got straight to the point.

"Am just chilling with my cousin why?"She asked confused.

"Well am going to hang with my friends and I wanted to see if you'd wanna come but I guess you good, unless you still want to."He shrugged as if he could see her.

"Hold on."She told him.

"Deja, you wanna go hang with my friend real quick?"He over heard and he chuckled.

"Yeah, yo ass stay in the house either way."Her cousin spoke back making her chuckle.

"Aight , am coming, where?, or you finna come get us?"Kahsye asked .

"Yeah I'll come get y'all , send the addy, I'll be there in an hour."He shuffled around in the bathroom.

"Aight bye."

"See you sye ."he shortened her name and hung up, stripping so he could get in the shower.

-----

Justice pulled up at the address kahsye gave him , it was an apartment complex close to where Alani lived, this made justice think why he never saw her before.

He took his phone up and texted kahsye letting her know he was outside, she replied saying she was coming.

Less than a few five minutes she came out with a different hairstyle than he saw her in the other day, making him smile to himself.

"Hey."She stretched across and hugged him as soon as she got in the car.

"Wassup?"He replied.

"This my cousin Deja , deja this is justice, or juju."He nodded his head in Deja's direction.

"Hey"Deja replied.

"So where we going food there?"Deja asked making them chuckle.

"I guess but if not we can go get sumn."He told her pulling off the curb.

After a twenty minutes of driving they pulled up in front of blacks house, the whole car ride consisted of the listening to kahsye's playlist.

"They cool people, they maybe like two other females in there and they cool just like y'all , ain't no messy shit and if the dudes say nun outta pocket , tell me."Justice told them before turning the engine off, he knew xay had a big mouth.

"We gon' be good sir."Kahsye chuckled.

They walked to the door, Justice just twisted the knob knowing the door knob knowing it wasn't locked.

"Yo!"He called out hearing 5 stars by Toosii playing low behind everyone's laughter and the noise of the game.

"Aye my nigga hea- oop he brought females too."Black called out walking from the kitchen with chips.

"Wassup juju."Black dapped him up.

"Ladies."He bowed as if they were princesses in a movie.

"This kahsye And Deja."Justice introduced once he was in the living room.

"I'm Izzy and this is aria,"Izzy told them

"Hey,"Both Deja And kahsye waved.

"Aight I'm Black, this xay"He got back on the game.

"Y'all want nun?"Izzy asked making Deja nod.

"Whea the food at?"She asked making them laugh.

-----

i JB have been lazy, so thank chy in tha comments.

Chy & JB here.

so yall haven't been commenting.

lol.

drama, only down and then up and down again from here🙂.

yall play with my kindness and I dont like it. I'll knock all this shît over and kill everybody.

don't play.

all love though.

xoxoxo- JB✨

also, shoutout to booksbyt_

I guess we give shout outs now. achy too fucking nice .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 24.1K 26
three years but it feels like forever. ** This fictional book features MATURE THEMES such as violence, sexual content, strong language, etc. Please r...
23.7K 644 10
((DISCONTINUED)) Danny's class gets the 'great' chance to go to the Ghost Zone. But the timing is the worst with Danny becoming king 3 days after hi...
37.8K 2K 26
Nastolatka prowadzฤ…ca niemoralny tryb ลผycia doล›wiadcza kolejnego zawodu. Majฤ…c nadziejฤ™, ลผe na odejล›ciu matki oraz ล›mierci ojca jej nieszczฤ™ล›cie siฤ™...
35.8K 2.5K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ