Freaky Secrets: DekuTodo

By SugaryGrimmReaper

🌸🌸🌸 Izuku is hired to be a gardener at the Todoroki estate, one of the richest families in Japan. While Iz... More

📌Omegaverse Biology📌
Chapter 2🌸 The Omega with Two Quirks
Chapter 3🌸 Clothes on in the Water
Chapter 4🌸 Subconciously Choosing
Chapter 5🌸 Heat Wave
Chapter 6🌸 Secret Affair
Chapter 7🌸 Bossy Rich Boy
Chapter 8🌸 Can't Tell a Secret
Chapter 9🌸 Skimpy Red Dress
Chapter 10🌸 Hero's Week Off
Chapter 11🌸 Behavior
Chapter 12🌸 Request
Chapter 13🌸 Stuck in a Rut
Chapter 14🌸 In the Heat of the Moment
Chapter 15🌸 Alpha and Omega
Chapter 16🌸 Unknown Reality
Chapter 17🌸 Blue Flames
Chapter 18🌸 News
Chapter 19🌸 Comfort and Accusations
Chapter 20🌸 Grocery Store Encounter

Chapter 1🌸 The Youngest Todoroki

6.6K 188 80
By SugaryGrimmReaper

      Izuku had many thoughts as he watched the mansions pass him by so fast. He was on the suburban side of town, a place he never cared to familiarize himself with since he was more of a inner city guy. But he was offered a job to work as a gardener for one of the rich snobs. And the rich snobs he'll be working for was the Todorokis. They were very well known in Japan since Enji was only a number away from becoming the number one hero.

    Izuku wasn't too knowledgeable on heroes. What he did know was that he liked to veer away from them; yet the second wife of the flaming hero happened to hire him out of the blue when she saw him working at gardening warehouse. She claimed that he would be a great replacement for the last gardener who had to retire. It was a long conversation but finally she managed to convince him to just come by and see how he felt around the place.

     The car ride was quiet. Every now and then Izuku would look up from his phone to look at all of the preppy people in their yards or their children playing along the sidewalks. This was definitely new territory for him. The driver turns to the right and goes through the opening gates. The path is shaded by the red, orange, brown, and yellow trees. Indicating that the summer was transitioning to the Fall time. Autumn was always his favorite time of the year as a kid. The alpha remembers helping his omega mother rake the yard but he'd always seem to make leaf piles and then flopping down on top of them in the end. But she never got mad, instead she would join him and they'd laugh about it.

     Those were the good old days before his life went to hell.

      "Sir. We're here."

      Izuku turns around from the window to look at the elderly driver. "There's no need for that. Midoriya is just fine." The man nods his head before turning his hazel eyes back onto the narrow road. He follows the trail and rounds a fountain in the middle of the path. Izuku gazed up at the grey stones mansion. It was secluded from the other mansions that's weren't far. It was like the trees were it's guards from the prying eyes of nosy neighbors.

      Is it really necessary for them to have this big ass mansion hidden? Surely somebody will see it. Then he sighs to himself, reconsidering that it was probably heavily protected by guards while Endeavor was away with his hero duties. Izuku steps out of the car and coming towards him was the same blonde beta that looked to be around his age. It was obvious that she was there for his money. "I'm so glad you made it!" She went in for a hug but the greenette sidestepped and grabbed the back of her tight shirt when she almost tripped over her feet.

     She straightens herself up and turns to Izuku, chuckling to wear off the embarrassment. "I see you're not a hugger."

     "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I barely know you."

     "I-I told you my name!"

     "Just because I know your name is Yosaka doesn't mean I know you personally."

     Yosaka fans her hand as if to dismiss the topic as quickly as possible. "Lets just forget about that. Follow me, I'll show you around!" Izuku let her get a head start before he walked after her. Yosaka opens the right side of the French doors and steps aside to have him come in. Coming down the stairs was a woman who also seemed to be around his age, maybe a little younger. Her hair was mostly white but there were specks of red here and there. "Oh! I was just looking for you", she says to Yosaka, "dad wanted to talk to you and then your agent was calling you."

     The blonde lets out a exaggerated sigh. Izuku could pretty much hear her rolling her eyes. "Fine. Do you think you can give this nice fella a tour around the house?" The other female beta looks over and nods affirmatively. Yosaka takes the phone out of the albino's hand and heads up the stairs. Her sickening sweet voice coming back like clockwork. "H-hi! I'm Fuyumi. You must be the new gardener Yosaka hired. Midoriya right?"

"Yeah. I'm still not sure about the job offer though", Izuku says, "but she said I can get a feel for the place. Which is strange because nobody would ever give someone that option."

"Hehe, yeah, she's like that....it's funny though. You don't...look like the type of alpha to be interested in gardening."

"What do you think I'd be interested in?"

Hesitation was present in Fuyumi's expression as they walk into the living room. "I-I don't like to judge, but possibly a...gang? So something like guns and money and....illegal things. O-or a construction worker! It doesn't have to be anything bad! You, uh, have a nice build of muscle." Izuku grins and ruffles her hair. "It's fine. I saw that you noticed my tattoos when you came down the stairs."

"I'm sorry."

"Again, it's okay."

     They were soon standing in silence. Izuku watched how she fidgeted and twisted her body slowly as she looked at everything else but him. "So...you still gonna give me that tour?" She jumps slightly and makes a loud 'oh' that was close to being a high pitched scream. He felt himself getting annoyed but he was able to play it off pretty well. "I'm so sorry! Um, this is the living room. O-over there is the kitchen. We have a personal chef that comes by at certain times for all three meals."

     Fuyumi heads out of the room and he follows pursuit. She continues to explain some things around the house and even a few rules. After twenty minutes or so they found themselves outside. "Do any of you use the tennis court?" It seems unnecessary, he thought absentmindedly. "Yosaka likes to play tennis. She sometimes has a trainer come by or me and her would have some matches. It's fun. You should join some time when you aren't busy."

"I never really took any interest in sports."

"O-oh...". Silence falls over them once more. He was kind of getting sick of that. If he was going to be working at the estate he was sure there'd be a lot of conversations like this when it came to her. As his eyes wandered the expansion of land and towards the home, his eyes look with someone else. It was too quick for him to register if it was a person or a figure of his imagination. "Can I use your bathroom", he asks the short woman. "Yeah sure! I'm gonna be in the kitchen for right now if you need me."

"Sure." He headed back inside and started calculating where that room on the second floor could've been. The damn place had twelve rooms and nine bathrooms. Seriously, it was uncalled for! Guess they weren't too sure what else to do with the place when constructing it. In the midst of his thoughts, he stops and walks backwards slowly. He looks inside of the library to see a beautiful young girl in a short plaid blue skirt and white blouse sitting in a lounge chair. Her hair was short and split into two colors evenly. Cold snow white on the right side and rich cherry red on the left side. On the white side, she had a stone cold grey eye. On the red, she had a tropical blue eye. Even though she had a large scar, she was extremely beautiful.

     Izuku had no idea why he had this eager feeling to talk to her. But he did, and he felt utterly stupid for it. I guess I should actually head for the bathroom. He went to leave, but low and behold, the other had felt his presence. "Are you lost?" Izuku jolts at the soft tone. He turns to see that the stranger was looking at him now. They beckoned him into the library with a wiggle of their finger. The alpha follows and when he was inside there was a sweet heavenly smell coming off of the person. Omega, Izuku thought.

"I've never seen you around. Are you new?"

      "Yosaka is wanting to hire me. But I'm just getting a feel for the place today."

      The mismatched teen scoffs and shakes their head. "That bimbo acts as though she runs the place since she married the old man."

      "....your father is Endeavor?"

      "Unfortunately. I'm his second son."

     Izuku chokes on his spit, sharp green eyes widening slightly as realization hits him. Shouto notices this and giggles. He swings his legs over the elongated chair and sets the book down. "I know. It's a shocker that he actually has three children instead of two." The greenette grunts and scratches the back of his head. "Honestly...you being a boy is shocking."

      "That too. I'm Shouto. You?"

      "Midoriya."

      "Got a first name, Midoriya?"

      Izuku was taken aback by his quick commenting by the blush that spread of his cheeks. "It's Izuku." Shouto grins, "that's a charming name." He pats the empty space beside him and fixes the bottom of his dress. "Come talk to me. I'm sure my sister was a nervous wreck to be around and Yosaka is blabbing on and on to her modeling agency." The older man is careful when he sits beside Shouto. It was like he was stepping into dangerous territory. That's a feeling he hasn't felt in twelve years. But he welcomes danger, that's what he's familiar to.

"....What do you wanna talk about", Izuku asks cautiously.

Shouto leans in with observant eyes. "Anything is fine."

🌸🌸🌸

     Time flies as the stormy day turns into a clear night. There were topics going from favorite food to political topics to even memes. Izuku felt very comfortable around the teen and the same went for Shouto. However they noticed that it was time to depart and strangely enough both felt a small pang in their chest. "I better get home", Izuku stands. Shouto watches as he stands up and stretches his arms. His shirt rises up a little to reveal defined abs. He holds back the cheesy lip bite and squeaks out a small 'okay'.

     "Yeah, it's best you do. The old bastard is gonna be here soon." Shouto stands up and walks beside Izuku. The walk down the corridor and down the stairs to the grand foyer. Heels clicked on the shiny floor which caught their attention. Yosaka looks up at them and smiles. "Oh good! I see you two have met, I was just about to look for you Shouto."

     "Why", the said male grumbles out.

     "Well, your father wanted to take me out for dinner so you'll be here with Fuyumi."

      "Hm. Whatever I guess." Izuku could hear the hurt in his voice. It wasn't the most noticeable, but if someone were actually paying attention it could be heard. "So! Did you think about the job? How do you feel here?" He looks over at the bubbly blonde who was clearly ignoring the way Shouto glares at her. Besides the fact that Fuyumi was awkward and Yosaka wouldn't shut up most times, the place was nice and it wouldn't hurt him to take care of their yard since that's something he found peace in. Plus, there was Shouto to talk to if the young boy felt like it.

"Yeah. I'll take it."

Shouto's eyes grew in slight shock and Yosaka gasps while clapping her hands like a happy child. "Oh that's wonderful! I'll tell Enji, even though he probably won't care but it's such good news! We'll see you later tonight!" She dismisses herself right after, her voice bouncing of the walls and trailing behind her. Leaving the two in the foyer alone.

"I'll see you tomorrow then", Shouto asks more so then states.

Izuku nods his head. "Yep. I'll see you then." He didn't even think twice with what he did next. He takes the omega's hand and kisses his knuckles, running over his slim fingers a bit before letting go and making his leave. Shouto was frozen in shock, he calmed the left side of his body since he didn't want to turn the smoke alarms on due to the fire quirk he possessed. But he felt excited, a little too excited for his own good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
425K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...