Ruin The Friendship

By Roseyluv143

"Friends can do this...right?" Hope you Enjoy! -Short Story- More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Finale
New book!
New Book!
New book!
New Book!
New Book!
New Book!

Chapter 16

29K 1.2K 391
By Roseyluv143

It was finally happening.

Lisa never expected the night to turn out the way it had. She expected to be crying under her blankets, hoping to have a better day tomorrow. Hoping to see the woman she loves. But after a week, she was now (finally) seated in front of the woman who had been in the center of her mind instead of dreaming of her, hoping for her.

So, now, both were seating next to each other on the couch. Not too close but not too far. They drank their coffee quietly, eyes never landing on each other, lost in thought.

From the corner of Lisa's eye, Jennie looked as still as a statue, stuck in her own pretty head. Her hair was a curtain, covering the side of her delicate face. Her head tilted down, watching the steam swirl above her mug. So lost in thought.

Placing her mug down on the table in front of them, Lisa finally looked over with a soft smile. She lifted her hand and gently placed Jennie's brown locks behind her ear. Jennie tensed up, but when Lisa's thumb caressed her ear with a feather like touch, the older one softened and leaned into it. Lisa's chest felt light.

And what felt like an eternity, Jennie turned her face to look directly at the blonde who's hand stilled in her hair. But, when Jennie's eyes held something warm and loving, Lisa scooted closer and continued to caress her slightly pink ear. It had Jennie smiling lightly and scooting closer as well till their thighs were pressed together. Lisa couldn't help but sigh in content.

"So.." Lisa whispered with a small grin. A light caress of pink graced Jennie's fluffy cheeks as she mirrored that same charming grin.

With a perked eyebrow and an amused smile, Jennie asked, "So?"

Lisa's smile widened, maybe even turned slightly smug,

"You like me."

Jennie's eyes widened and the blush on her cheeks darkened in color. Her mouth opened and closed repeatedly, but no words escaped her pretty pink lips. She was flustered for sure.

It was an adorable sight.

Lisa studied her eyes with a softer smile that broke Jennie's surprise but not her shyness. Jennie shifted and cleared her throat, her gaze falling off of Lisa and looking back down. She placed her mug down and fiddled with her fingers nervously right after.

"Y-Yes," she squeaked out before clearing her throat, blush deepening even more with avoiding eyes. Lisa felt her own cheeks flushing a scarlet color. Her heart picked up its pace but in the most safest way.

Lisa smiled, "Since when?" she spoke gently and quietly. The atmosphere felt light and just so beautiful. Jennie swallowed nervously and stayed silent. But, when Lisa moved her finger tips along her cheeks, tracing the blush and feeling the warmth of Jennie's skin, the brunette relaxed and looked over with eyes that held so much affection and love and Lisa was swooning.

Jennie snorted, "I guess I wasn't obvious enough." Lisa chuckled and continued to watch her finger tips dance along her skin. It had Jennie take in a sharp breath but exhale so slowly as if she was relieved. She looked as if she was home, safe.

"I guess it started the day you made me drop my ice cream." Lisa's eyes widened and Jennie just giggled so cutely. Jennie took the hand that froze on her face and held it on her lap, and fiddling her fingers with Lisa's. Their natural habit. Jennie took in a deep breath as Lisa remained silent but focused.

"I was having a terrible day that day. My parents were fighting in the car after they bought me ice cream." Jennie frowned and furrowed her eyebrows together. Lisa took notice of that and slowly intertwined their fingers together, hoping to put a stop to any in coming pain the smaller one was about to feel. And, with the way Jennie squeezed their hands together, she knew she did something right.

"And, I just couldn't handle the yelling so I got out of the car without them knowing. I had already lost my appetite so you kind of did me a favor," Jennie laughed breathlessly. Lisa smiled and scooted even closer, if that was even possible.

"When you bumped into me, I was ready to yell but the moment I saw your sad, doe eyes and pouty lips, the only word that came to mind was.." She stopped to meet Lisa's eyes. And when they locked gazes, Jennie's smile widened, "Beautiful."

Lisa blushed lightly as she lifted their intertwined hands up to her lips and pressed a soft kiss on the back of Jennie's hand. Jennie exhaled a shaky breath.

"You're just so amazing and lovely Lisa and that I've never felt so happy to have you in my life. You're the first person to make me genuinely smile, to genuinely laugh and I just care about you so much." Lisa felt her eyes tearing up, Jennie's confession felt like a dream she refused to wake up from.

It was like a fairy tale.

Jennie shoulders suddenly slumped, however, along with her eyes dropping down to their hands,

"But, I thought it was one sided so I tried moving on by dating guys I never really cared for." Jennie scoffed under her breath with an eye roll. "Dumb decision, I know. After the first guy, I wasn't even going to try again but then I caught you glaring when I was talking to another one and I guess I grew excited from that. I kept thinking, 'Was she jealous? Does she like me too?'"

Lisa snorted, "That guy was an idiot anyways..." Jennie sent a playful eye roll and placed her finger on her own lips,

"Shush, I'm not done." Lisa chuckled and acted as if she was zipping her lips shut. Jennie took a quick glance to her lips before looking away with a small grin,

"So, I tried again but you never reacted like you did before. I tried again and again and nothing. And then I thought, maybe she was straight.." Lisa scoffed but quickly shut her mouth tight when she was sent a sharp glare from the brunette.

"But, then you told me you liked girls and I thought I had a chance you know? Until Miyeon showed up.. you were so flirty with her that I thought, maybe I just wasn't your type. Then the club scene happened and that sight... hurt," Jennie shuddered out a sad breath, "It hurt a lot.." She whispered.

Lisa sighed with a light frown, "Jennie.." Jennie looked up with eyes that didn't sparkle as brightly and a smile that didn't reach her own eyes.

"I'm sorry for acting immaturely. I was just jealous that you were noticing someone else rather than the person who's been waiting for you to like back for years. So yeah, I really like you Lis. Always have. And, I totally understand if you don't feel the same way..."

"I don't." Lisa said. Jennie looked down immediately and swallowed thickly, as if to swallow down the knot stuck in her throat.

"Oh.." Jennie went to remove her hand from Lisa's until the blonde tightened her hold and spoke just as softly and lovingly,

"I don't just like you Jennie. I love you."

The words were out and Lisa had never felt so free in her whole existence of knowing Jennie. The feeling was terrifying and yet breathtakingly beautiful.

Jennie shot her head back up to look at Lisa's affectionate gaze. Her eyes were widened and her lips were parted. Jennie's chest was heaving and her eyes looked dazed. Lisa would have been scared from this reaction if it wasn't for the twinkle in Jennie's brown eyes returning.

God, Lisa could stare into those eyes forever.

"What?" Jennie whispered, as if she was scared that Lisa was lying. But, Lisa could never lie what her heart screamed. And it was screaming for her to kiss those damn lips.

Lisa slowly removed her hand from Jennie's, sliding them to the inside of her wrist, feeling the way her pulse was racing just as fast as her own. She watched her hands slide up Jennie's arms until she was cupping her cheeks. Jennie seemed to shiver and tremble under her adoring eyes that studied every single move the brunette was making.

She licked her bottom lip, an action Jennie watched her do. Lisa leaned closer, her breathing growing slightly ragged as Jennie reached over and placed her hand over Lisa's racing heart. She gasped feeling the abnormal beat drumming against her fingers.

Jennie met her eyes again and studied them carefully, before looking back down to Lisa awaiting lips. Lisa leaned closer, loving the way Jennie's scent surrounded her filled her sense with a fresh, flowery scent. She was just so lovely.

Lisa then brushed the tip of her nose with Jennie's before tilting her face slightly to skim her lips against Jennie's that quivered in anticipation. The brunette took in a sharp breath and tightened her hold on the soft material of Lisa's shirt, gripping as if she needed to remember that this was real. Lisa loves her.

"I'm in love with you Nini." She whispered, her warm breath dancing along Jennie's mouth, causing the girl to shiver. And, when Jennie fluttered her eyes closed, Lisa knew she didn't want to waste any time.

Not even a waiting another heart beat, Lisa slowly placed her lips on Jennie's. The soft touch had her gasping and the sweet taste of her gloss had her soaring. Strawberry, her new favorite fruit. The first kiss was soft and feather like. As if testing that this is what Jennie truly wanted.

She went to pull back but, when she felt Jennie sighing and pulling her closer by her shirt, Lisa knew this is what she had been waiting for.

Lisa's hands slipped from her cheeks, to tangle her fingers into Jennie's hair as the said brunette slid her own hands to her waist, trying to pull her even closer than before.

Again, was that really possible?

Lisa tilted her head slightly, deepening the kiss, savoring the taste and just loving every second that was passing. These were the lips Lisa prayed to be kissing forever. These lips were meant for her and her alone.

When they parted, the panted against each others lips. Their forehead pressed together, trying to gain control of their own hearts and air. And, when Jennie giggled, Lisa couldn't help the smile that graced her lips from the beautiful sound especially when Jennie said just as softly as she did,

"I'm in love with you too Lili."

If only Lisa recorded that because that would definitely be her ringtone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 389 4
Lisa thought it was enough, just being best friends with Jennie even though she was in love with her. She could almost pretend Jennie belonged to her...
25.7K 722 23
"This is the story of my clumsy, embarrassing, and slightly terrifying life. However, similar to the conclusion of all romance novels, I hold onto th...
25K 1K 5
Completed. Jenlisa Fanfic It's a Jennie and Lisa Christmas(ish) short and simple story. Please Enjoy. Advent Special © 2019 by Craz_Kratato
49.3K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)