Once Brothers (Songs of War F...

Af BlueAngel2571

(!!!THIS STORY IS UNDER A MAJOR REWRITE!!!) In the frigid mountains of Northwind, The Walls of Time were crea... Mere

Charater Sheet
Prologue
Chapter 1: Death's Road
Chapter 2: Welcome Home (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 3: Once Again (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 4: Past and Traps (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 5: Death Knocks On My Door (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 6: The Fight Goes On (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 7: Lost and Found (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 8: I Was Lost But Now I'm Found? (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 9: Something Old, Something New (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 10: Day Off (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 11: Tip of the Spear (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 12: Row Your Boat (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 13: A Helping Hand (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 14: Second Chance (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 15: Reminiscence (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 16: A Lesson of Sticks and Stones (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 17: Dark and Stormy Night (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 18: Mischief and Mayhem (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 19: Fleeting Escape (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 20: Reckoning (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)
Chapter 21: Talk of Masters (BEING REWRITTEN!!!)

Introduction

2.2K 26 6
Af BlueAngel2571

Hello, all you amazing people! I decided to make an introduction for any and all readers who may have stumbled across this Wattpad story and are not familiar with the animated series this fanfiction was highly inspired by. 

This fanfiction is based on a Minecraft animation series called Songs of War, a series created by Squared Media. I would highly recommend watching the animated movie, as well as reading the entire Songs of War Script to better familiarise yourself with the world a bit, as I'm going to be writing a lot of chapters referencing topics and scenes from both, mixed with a lot of added improvisation. Be sure to check out the Squared Media Youtube Channel to see more of their cool Minecraft animations!

Another thing I would like to mention is I like to write through imaginative visualization using music, so I've listed quite a few links throughout the entire fanfiction to songs that I feel help make this story a little more immersive when being played while reading the Chapters. You don't have to do it, but it is entirely up to you! 😊

One last thing before I go, I purely write for fun and have been slowly working on gradually improving my quality of storytelling, so please try to look at this from my beginner standpoint.

And please remember that this fanfiction is purely written for fun and I may pull away from Minecraft themes at times. 

💙Hope you enjoy the story!💙

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.9K 249 29
A lost child, scarred and orphaned, is found by a new family. Time passes, wounds heal, and the child finds peace in his new life. His rescuer, once...
14.2K 319 33
Senn was told by Thalleous that his parents were killed in a Voltaris attack during the Great War. He knows that feeling where you're the only one wh...
3.8K 105 35
THIS BOOK IS POSTED ON WATTPAD ONLY! FUCK. TEENFIC. This is a book of Songs of War stuff that is as chaotic as I am. Which is to say, very chaotic. C...
5.4K 320 33
!!THIS FANFICTION IS BEING REWRITTEN (BUT THIS COPY WILL STAY HERE)!! !SPOILERS FOR BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS' SONGS OF WAR! The symbol in the front cover...