Bodyguard | Jeong Yunho

By linowoo

"I don't need a bodyguard, please give me a chance," you yelled at him. "I'm worried about you Y/N so please... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter
Thank you
Extra 1
It's been a while...

Chapter 2

9.4K 316 458
By linowoo

“So where are we going today my lady?” Yunho asked, following you inside the house.

Your dad had already left for work, leaving you and Yunho alone in the house. Not to mention, he told Yunho to make sure you don't try to escape like what you just did a few minutes ago.

“I’m going to meet up with one of my friends,” you replied, walking to your room.

“I’ll drive you there,” he smiled.

“No, my friend will pick me up.” you glared at him, stopping in your tracks.

“Miss,” Yunho said, “I have to take you. This is my job, please don’t disobey or I will have to inform your father.”

All you did was sigh in annoyance, “fine. Wait for me here I will be back in 5 minutes.”

Yunho nodded and waited for you.

A few minutes later you came back and headed towards the car, Yunho following you from behind. You were about to open the passenger seat door when he stopped you.

“I’ll open it for you, miss,” Yunho said, as he opened the door for you.

You mumble a quick, “thank you,” and entered the car.

"So where am I taking you miss?" he asked you.

"We are going to see my childhood friend," you replied looking out the window.

"Mr. Jung?" Yunho questioned, verifying your words.

"Yes," you nodded, still avoiding eye contact. "I have something important to discuss with him."

"Okay Miss," he replied, starting the car.

"Do you know where Wooyoung lives?" you asked him.

"Yes I do," Yunho smiled, "your father has already informed me about all your acquaintances.”

“Good, now please hurry or I’ll be late.”

Yunho nodded at your words and quickly backed out of the driveway and headed to Wooyoung’s house.

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrived at Wooyoung’s house. You saw Wooyoung waiting for you at his door with a big smile on his face. You were so excited to see your friend after so long that you were about to open the door when a voice stopped you.

“Miss please wait, until I open the door,” Yunho said, breaking your eyes off Wooyoung.

“There’s no need for that Yunho,” you assured him. “I’ll be off now, you can go.”

“But Mr. Kim told me to stay by your side,” he looked at you. “I need to follow his orders.”

“Whatever,” you said getting out of the car. “Wooyoung! I missed you!” you yelled running towards your friend.

“Y/N!” Wooyoung replied, pulling you into a warm hug, “how have you been?”

Yunho was shocked at what had just happened. He quickly got out of the car, heading towards you and Wooyoung.

“Miss please listen to me next time and wait until I open the door for you,” Yunho said, looking at you.

“Who’s this Y/N?” Wooyoung asked, confused.

“Some bodyguard my dad hired,” you replied, rolling your eyes.

“Oh,” Wooyoung said looking at Yunho.

“I’m Yunho, nice to meet you, Mr. Jung,” Yunho smiled.

“I’m guessing Y/N’s dad told you about me,” he replied.

Yunho nodded at Wooyoung, “yes he has. He has informed me about all of Ms. Kim’s acquaintances.”

“Good,” Wooyoung smiled. “Well you can head back now, Y/N is in great hands.”

“I’m sorry sir but I am supposed to stay by Ms. Kim’s side at all times,” Yunho replied, with a smile on his face.

“But-” you tried to protest but Wooyoung stopped you.

“Fine, you can come in too.”

You all entered Wooyoung’s house as you sat across from him and Yunho stayed standing by your side. Wooyoung was telling you about his trip to Europe while Yunho was just standing listening attentively to the conversation. He had to follow all three rules Mr. Kim had given him or else he was not going to be able to pay for his mother’s medicines.

Flashback

“Yunho I know you really need this job which is why I choose you to be my daughter’s bodyguard but are you sure you can control that rebel?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I’ll try my best sir,” Yunho replied.

“Thank you, I really appreciate your determination. My daughter may appear cold at first but she’s a really nice girl. Lately, she has been disobeying me any way possible. I do not know the reason, but I want you to find out. I know it’s partially my fault for always leaving her alone, but I can’t help it. I have so much work at the company that I can’t be with my only daughter.”

“It’s okay Mr. Kim I understand,” he replied.

“Thank you, Yunho. Now there’s a couple of things you need to know about my daughter and rules you will need to follow.”

Yunho nodded in response.

“Lately, Y/N has been escaping from the house. I have cameras around the house so I can see her leave. I’ve been trying to stop her but she won’t listen to me. As a result, you will stay at our house and make sure she doesn’t escape.”

“But what about my-”

“As for your mother, I sent a nurse to help her out, so no need to worry.” Mr. Kim smiled.

“Thank you,” he smiled back.

“So Y/N has a really good friend. His name is Jung Wooyoung and he recently just arrived from Europe. If Y/N wants to visit him she can. Wooyoung has been a family friend for a very long time, so it’s okay to let them be alone if they want to. But if you think it's safer if you’re there, then you can stay.”

Yunho nodded at everything.

“Now onto the 3 rules for you,” he continued, “1. You can’t let my daughter drink. 2. You can’t let her leave the house by any means passing 10 o' clock. And lastly,” Mr. Kim said looking straight into your eyes, “you cannot let her fall in love with you. You are a good boy don’t get me wrong, but we’re from two different classes. I hope you understand.”

“It’s okay Mr. Kim, I completely understand.”

Mr. Kim smiled, “Good. I really hope you can help me with my daughter. She has turned into a completely different person ever since she turned 18.”

“I will try my best sir. I won’t let you down.”

“Thank you,” he smiled.

Flashback Ends

“That all sounds so cool!” you replied, “promise me to take me next time.”

Wooyoung gave you a sweet smile, “I’ll ask your father and see what he says.”

You pouted, “Why do we always need my father’s permission? I’m an adult already.”

“I’m sorry Y/N,” he smiled.

You leaned closer to Wooyoung, “why can’t we just escape and go?”

“No Y/N, your dad will kill me,” he whispered back.

“Ugh fine.”

“Miss it’s getting late we should get going,” Yunho suggested to you.

“Your bodyguard is right,” Wooyoung replied, “you can visit me anytime. I’ll always be glad to hang with you.”

“Okay,” you replied standing up.

Wooyoung walked you and Yunho to the front and waved to you. “Goodbye Y/N, I’ll see you again sometime.”

“Bye Woo,” you smiled, pulling him into a hug, “I’ll come back again some time.”

Wooyoung smiled and hugged you back, “have a nice night.”

You nodded and headed to the car with Yunho following behind.

“Let me open the door for you, Miss,” he said, opening the door.

“Thank you,” you said, getting inside.

The whole car ride was silent. After a few minutes, you both arrived home and Yunho opened the door for you.

“Why are you coming in? Aren’t you going home?” you asked as he opened the door.

“I’m monitoring you all day and all night, Miss,” Yunho replied, with a smirk on his face. “I’m here to make sure you don’t escape.”

“But I won’t escape!” you fight back.

“Sorry Miss, your father’s orders,” he continued, sitting on the couch.

“Fine!” you yelled, going up the stairs, “goodnight!”

How could my dad do this to me?! If he really thinks I’m that bad, then fine, I’ll show him I’m that person. You thought to yourself.

You quickly took a shower and put on a really tight dress. You put on your comfortable shoes and grabbed your heels so you could change them later. Now you were ready for the club. You quietly opened the window and jumped out.

“Well that was easy,” you smiled to yourself, checking your watch, “good it's barely 11 pm, I’ll still be there on time if I hurry.”

----
Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 33
Draмa, Тearѕ, Love & a вυncн oғ Dorĸѕ "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
92.1K 3.1K 71
"I snap the man's neck before he has a chance to make a sound" Min Y/N has been out of her house for two years, surviving the best way she knows how...
138K 8.1K 54
- ❝for you, my star.❞ IN WHICH A SIMPLE VILLAGE GIRL IS FACED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY THAT SHE CAN'T LET GO OF, AND WITH THAT OPPORTUNITY COMES WONDROUS...
24.8K 1.4K 73
When I was on my way to reach ateez's concert getting Stucked in a fanfic was the least thing that I expected. But it would have been better if I wou...