The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 27: I'm Safe

5.4K 450 157
By Sincerely_Jikook

Jungkook hugged the red silk blanket that carried the hanbok and the undergarment as he continued to push further into the field. His heart raced to see Jimin and the thought excited him, yet, it also seemed different than to how he acted before. He wasn't this clingy before and even he knew that after a few rough days, he would have to skip a morning to see Jimin, but his body refused to stay away.

The morning sun kissed the field and graced the growing grass with its warm sunshine. The wind blew west as Jungkook held onto the hanbok with one hand and the other tipping the shade to his hat with round edges down towards the grass he crushed underneath his straw made shoes. After a long walk, Jungkook arrived at the river to see his swan bathing in it.

Jimin guided his small hand along his exposed shoulder as his long silk hair was let down. He only wore his underwear in the river and left the hanbok he wore before over the dry ground. Jimin then turned his head to see Jungkook standing right there, standing underneath the shade of a tree as he made a big smile at his swan.

"Good morning, Jimin!" Jungkook called out to the omega and stepped in closer to the river as he set the red silk blanket down along with the hanbok that was wrapped inside it. "I'm glad to see you here today!"

"I thought I wasn't going to see you until tomorrow," Jimin said and set his hair over the right side of his neck. "What brings you here? Do you plan on damaging your senses even further by coming to the river again?"

"My senses are already damaged as it is, Jimin. Anyway, I came to bring you an extra hanbok, Yoongi bought it for you along with underwear. He said he was going to give it to you at the palace but you ran out of there so quickly," Jungkook mentioned and as soon as he set the red silk blanket down, he watched Jimin approach the dry pebbles and gaze into the alpha's eyes. "Also, call me insane, but I just couldn't stand the feeling of being separated from you... four days and I think our bond is closer!"

Jimin's eyes then widened as he stepped out of the river to wring the excess water out of his beautiful black hair. The omega then placed his hair over the right side of his neck and looked at the alpha with a worried stare. His chest was sprinkled with hickeys falling down the crease of his neck and small bite marks around his nipples.

"Do you... remember what happened throughout those four days?" Jimin asked and tilted his head at the alpha. "Do you remember... anything? I can only grasp a few things."

Jungkook only shook his head and watched Jimin run his hand along the side of his neck and look at the king in worry. "No, I can't remember a thing. Everything was such a blur to me, I can't even remember what I said or did," Jungkook mentioned as the omega only removed his hand from his neck and walked up to the red blanket set out before him with the clothes he had to change into. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No... it's nothing, you didn't hurt me at all, at least, that's what I know of... I'm fine," Jimin assured and stood to change into the dry undergarment Jungkook brought him. The alpha then watched as Jimin changed into the dry underwear and placed on the upper yellow coat to his hanbok, yet he refrained from putting on the long skirt for now.

Jungkook observed the omega; he watched as Jimin sat down and refused to tie in the center of the ribbon over his upper coat. There he sat over the red silk blanket, in his untied yellow Jeogori and just his underwear as he placed on his white socks (beoseon) with plant embroideries over the soft cotton fabric. His pale and soft skin was given hickeys from his neck, leading down to his upper thighs. The sight alone left Jungkook to gawk further into the omega's appearance.

"I can't imagine what my father must be saying, he must be losing his head along with my so-called 'future alpha', I'm in danger," Jimin whispered and raised his hair to tie into a bun before sticking a long rod-like pin through it to keep it secured. There, Jimin pressed the white collar of his upper coat (the dongjeong) over his neck to conceal the hickeys and further bite marks completely.

"Aren't you afraid of what he might say? I'm scared he could embarrass you in front of your family as punishment," Jungkook claimed and stepped closer to the red blanket over the ground to sit a few feet away from Jimin. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt, Jimin... I'd hate to see my beautiful swan, tortured."

"I don't fear him, I could care less about what he would do to me now," Jimin added and laid back against the blanket gently. "I know what you'll say, why don't we marry now and get it over with? But I don't want to rush what we have, haven't we rushed it enough? I like the feeling of having a say in what I want, it means the world to me! I've never had that luxury, it was always, 'obey your alpha and you'll have the world' I always hated that word... obey..." Jimin spoke softly and looked up at the blue skies above.

"If that's what the decision means to you, I won't rush it, Jimin," Jungkook assured and finally climbed over the omega and made a smile once his eyes met with Jimin's. The beautiful gleam in their eyes was like a peak into a bright sun through each other's gazes. They observed each other's stares and let out a big smile as they shared this gentle moment.

"Get off of me, or else I'll have to get back in the river to get rid of your scent!" Jimin spoke into a giggle as the alpha kept his hands in place; planting them against the blanket underneath. Jungkook then removed his hat, hanging it on his back as his neck came in contact with the strap that held his hat up. He revealed his top-knot hairstyle underneath the paerangi hat and his glowing brown eyes with the same alpha red flare within the specs to his dark pupils.

"Then, you wouldn't mind going back in?" Jungkook asked and let out a chuckle, flashing his fangs which entranced the omega further.

As this went on, Hoseok stood behind the same tree he would watch the two from and glared at Jungkook. He watched the alpha hover over Jimin as they giggled and held each other close. In Hoseok's mind, he kept repeating that Jimin still cared about him when it was obvious that he didn't. The jealous alpha stood there and watched further, finding out that Jimin was with the commoner for his rut. The very thought of it left him staring deeper into the two, knowing well that the commoner had a weak sense so he never knew who was close by.

"They didn't... they didn't have sex on his rut... they couldn't have!" Hoseok argued in his head as his eyes fell onto Jimin. The smile the omega had over his face was as bright as a sunny day, a beautiful smile that was never seen when he was near his fiancé. "Jimin loves me... doesn't he?"

"Look at you, you can't even remember a thing about our first time... and here you are, ready for more," Jimin whispered to the alpha and ran his hands along Jungkook's chest carefully. "I remember some of it... but from what I know, is that you didn't hurt me. I feel safer with you than with my own family or my fiancé," whispered the smaller omega as he pressed his forehead against the alpha's chest carefully. "The way you protect me, follow me, care for me... it makes me feel so safe when I get here with you," Jimin whispered and looked once more into the alpha's gaze. "I'm your swan..."

Instantly, Hoseok's heart shriveled up and cracked. His heart turned cold and all he could hear was his racing heart slowing down at the sight of the omega now. The alpha couldn't believe anything now and finally backed away from the two quietly before running off in pure anger that turned his own face red. By now, he no longer held onto the idea that Jimin cared about him when he never did from the start. Hoseok was nothing but a man who Jimin wanted nothing to do with.

Once Hoseok left the two, Jimin ran his knee along Jungkook's side and kissed the alpha's pouting lips. It was like their first time, the alpha towered over Jimin as they kissed from the beginning until the very end. Even if Jungkook couldn't recall their first moment together, he felt as if this moment was familiar to him. The gentle touch of the omega was familiar and his tender skin against his clothes too.

"Jungkook... are we going to do this again?" Jimin whispered against the alpha's ear and ran his hand along the sides of Jungkook's face carefully. "During your rut, I also had my heat... I'm sure I'll be able to handle this, but I have to ask, are you stable enough to do this?"

"Of course I am. Jimin, do you want to do this with me?" Jungkook questioned and watched the omega smile and nod his head in consent.

At the same time, Hoseok finally reached the town and stormed through the many people before him. He clung onto his bow and arrows in anger as the red spec in his eyes expanded. He always seemed to come back from the omega river upset, but this time, he was furious and only seemed to have one thing in mind.

The man rushed to the Park Household and knocked on the door upon arrival. As he waited out the door, he was soon answered by the same servant that would tend to him before. Once he stepped in, his eyes scattered the entry until his eyes met with the minister sitting at the low table having his morning tea. He always seemed to catch him around the same time, so the minister was no longer surprised at the alpha's arrival.

"Jung Hoseok, what brings you here today?" Questioned the minister as he tilted his head and fixed the cuffs of his sleeve. "If it's about your impatience on finding my son, please learn to be patient! I've sent Namjoon all around town for the past four days, he is getting exhausted."

"That doesn't matter to me anymore," growled the furious alpha as he then tightened his grip around the bow he had in his hand. "What matters to me now is the commoner."

"The commoner will be killed as soon as the assassin reaches back to me for a visit. It will take a while for the message I wrote him to be sent, you will learn to be patient."

"No..."

"Excuse you?"

"I'm no longer being patient, if I want that man dead I will have to do it myself. By my own bow and arrows, I will shoot it through his heart and not miss by an inch!" Hoseok asserted and raised his bow to show the minister. If I want something done, I will have to take matters into my own hands."

"Impressive," added the older man, folding his arms, and giving a maniacal grin. "What caused you to think of this? Before, you feared the thought of murder but now, here you are, longing to take the life of the boy. Will you pull through?"

"Of course I will pull through. I craft my own arrows. Each having a unique design of a lion engraved into the wood. This weapon can get the job done with one single hit of the steel head of the arrow coming into contact with anything. So, let's just say, I want to be the strongest man for your son... that includes getting rid of the things that get in our way of being together," Hoseok answered without another second of hesitation.

All of the words the alpha spoke to Jimin's father pleased the minister. Hoseok was overcome with anger and agreed to his dark desires through this rage. At this point, the crack of his heart pushed him to make decisions he wouldn't normally make. His heart was made of gold and his smile would always display a beautiful sunny day, but once he took a walk on the dark side of a beautiful day, he noticed that not everything in his life was as perfect as the blue skies above. Hoseok was angry, he craved to hurt someone just to stop the unwelcoming feeling he had burning within. All he longed for was an endless glee in his life, so he sought out for it through a vile decision at the very end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
113K 5.3K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...