𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐦'𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞

Oleh somelikelay

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝" Lebih Banyak

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝟭
𝟮
𝟯
𝟰
𝟱
𝟲
𝟳
𝟴
𝟵
𝟭𝟬
𝟭𝟭
𝟭𝟮
𝟭𝟯
𝟭𝟰
𝟭𝟱
𝟭𝟲
𝟭𝟳
𝟭𝟴
𝟭𝟵
𝟮𝟬
𝟮𝟭
𝟮𝟮
𝟮𝟯
𝟮𝟰
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟮𝟱
𝟮𝟲
𝟮𝟳
𝟮𝟴
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯
𝟯𝟰
𝟯𝟱
𝟯𝟲
𝟯𝟳
New Book !!
𝟯𝟴
𝟯𝟵
𝟰𝟬
𝟰𝟭
listen up!
43
44
45
New Chapter

𝟰𝟮

6.3K 453 205
Oleh somelikelay

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀..

"I just want a fucking plate of food Kai, is that too much to ask for?" I scrunched up my face as I watched Kai look at me cluelessly.

"Them damn hormones boy I tell you" Mr.Danny instigated.

"Harlym just calm down baby, he's just-"

"No mom, he's been irritating me all damn day." I rolled my eyes.

"Man come here" Kai grabbed my hand and led me out of the venue's main room and into a hallway. 

"What are you doing? And why aren't you making my plate right now?" I asked growing even more frustrated

"Man shut the fuck up, this what you wanted right?" He said before pulling me into the bathroom before closing and locking the door.

"Pull that shit up and lift your leg up Harlym" he demanded, and sure enough I did exactly what he said to do.

Before I could say anything else he pushed my underwear to the side and immediately slid in.

"Oh, my-Kai!!" I moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me quickly.

"You wanted some dick so bad so shut that shit up and take it." He gritted before slapping my ass.

"Ouu yess" my mouth flew open as he grabbed me by the throat and pulled me back causing my back to be against his chest.

"Talk to me baby, this my pussy? Huh?" He asked as he started kissing my face sloppily.

"Just nasty, get y'all asses back over there now" my mom whisper yelled as we walked back into the venue.

"There they are!! Let's get started on this gender reveal now!!" Dior spoke nervously once we walked in.

"Okay here's a stick for mom, and here's one for dad," Dior said as she passed us the sticks that'll reveal our baby's gender.

"Now on the count of three, you guys have to twist the stick for the color to come out" She instructed causing us to nod.

Purple powder and confetti came out of Kai's stick, and pink powder and confetti came out of mine.

"Wait nooooooooo, it's supposed to be blue" I threw the stick before pouting.

"Yesssiirrrrr, I got my princess!!!!" Kai yelled as Kori and Tre hyped his black ass up.

"Y'all do get why I put two different colors right?" Dior made a yikes face.

"You switched it up, that was smart. Usually, both sticks would be pink" I nodded.

"Um..not quite" she laughed before scratching her head. "You guys are having twins!!! Two girls" she screamed causing my mouth to drop.

"Twins? as in two- man my shit made two babies, this shit is crazy" Kai laughed.

"So first y'all tell me that I'm not having a boy, then y'all tell me that I'm having twins- I need a fucking drink," I said as I started to cry.

"See that's exactly what ya fast ass get, I told you that you went out sad" Tre pointed at me while laughing.

Even though I don't know how in the hell I'm going to raise two twins, I was thankful that I was blessed with two mini me's.

"Thank you so much" Kai pulled me into a hug before kissing me all over my face. "I love you so much, I can't wait to spoil all three of y'all" he smiled causing me to smile as well.

"I love you too, this is crazy" I chuckled.

"Excuse me, the twin's fine ass auntie is coming through" I heard Kamari before seeing her walk up to us with big gift bags and pink balloons.

"Surprise!!" she yelled.

Kai quickly pulled her into a big hug, they haven't seen each other since he was in the hospital. They missed each other like crazy, this has been the longest that they've been away from each other.

"Oh my god, I thought that you wouldn't be able to make it," I said before hugging her as well.

"I wouldn't miss anything pertaining to my nieces, I'm most definitely a super aunt." She stuck her tongue out.

"Well well well, how you doing young lady?" Andre walked over, winking at Kamari.

"Boy if you don't move the hell around" Mai smacked him upside his head.

"Bro why you always tryna ruin the moment? " Andre frowned his face up. "Anyways, are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you" he licked his lips.

"This can't be happening right now, I think ima be sick" Kamari's eyes widened before she walked away.

"Oh she a lil boujie thang, that's cool, I can work with that" he nodded before following behind her.

"You can't even lie, that was smooth as hell" Dior laughed.

"More like corny, I don't know what ima do with his ass" Kai shook his head.

——————-

"Hey what's up?" I opened the door and stepped aside to let Milan and Nas in.

"Sorry that we couldn't make it to the gender reveal, we're just now getting back, "Milan explained, they both went on a couples trip to Las Vegas for a week.

"Oh y'all are fine, where's Serenity?" I asked.

"She's with my best friend, she didn't come with us," Milan said.

"We picked up some pampers, baby soap, baby lotion, and some bottles," Nas said before sitting the stuff down by the stairs.

"Awe thank you, babe come get these for me please!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"You got my boy doing everything huh" Nas joked as Kai came down the stairs.

"Wassup" Kai dapper him up and gave Milan a side hug.

"No, we were already upstairs putting the stuff away in the nursery. It's so many gifts and this was only the gender reveal so I can only imagine how many gifts there will be for the baby shower" I shook my head.

"Oh shit, what was the gender?" Milan asked.

"Girl,  twin girls" I chuckled.

"Damnnnn" Nas laughed.

"Girl if I was to have two of Serenity, I would never come home. I love my baby to death but that attitude is not for the weak" Milan laughed.

"I told her that shit earlier, Harlym attitude is the worse so this is definitely her karma" Kai shook his head laughing.

"Oh shut up" I mocked him.

"But there's something that we've been meaning to talk to you about Harlym" Milan spoke before looking over at Nas who sighed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, we feel some type of way since you didn't say anything to us about what happened to Tre. Nas and Tre have been best friends for years, and we feel like he should've been one of the first people that you told the news to. " Milan shrugged.

"That's how you feel?" I looked over to Nas because it seemed like Milan been doing all the talking.

"I mean yeah a little, I just felt left out of everything" he scratched his head.

"Well I'm sorry that y'all feel that way, but I didn't tell anyone about what happened to Tre. So much had happened that I didn't have the time nor did I have the strength to make any phone calls.  Tre was kidnapped and beaten way before I found out, I was in the hospital with Kai before I even knew that he was in trouble. Right after Tre took his last breath, I passed out. So I didn't know about anything that happened after that Nas." I explained.

"Okay but-

"But nothing...instead of asking and getting the full story, y'all start assuming shit. No wonder why y'all been acting funny lately, we've been inviting y'all out with the crew and whole time y'all so-called falling back. We grown as fuck, y'all could've come to me about this.  The whole world doesn't revolve around y'all, I was going through shit too" I said before wiping a few tears.

"Yeah I feel you, sis, I apologize" Nas put his head down.

"Right..thanks for the gifts," I said before walking away and back upstairs.

"Uh, thanks for stopping by" I heard Kai say before the front door shut.

"Why are you crying, mama?" Kai walked into our room before sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know..I'm starting to feel like maybe it's me. Every time I get close to people they show me why I stay to myself in the first place. I swear my intentions are so pure, I don't know why people keep doing me wrong bro" I shook my head before crying again.

"It's definitely not you, and that's why I tell you all the time to stop using that friend word so freely. That shit pisses me off because I know how much of a good person you are, sometimes I be feeling like I don't deserve you myself. You just have to protect your energy because not everybody's intentions are as pure as yours. " he said.

——-

This chapter is long overdue, but a lot has happened lol. Anyways, I'm back!!!❤️

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 57.3K 56
"You helped me 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄" | 𝖯𝗂𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝗄𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 2020-
193K 7.1K 22
"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽?" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ⚠︎
1.1M 45.4K 47
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 " 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 "
504K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩