ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 11: The Contract

9.9K 409 26
By moon_sky1114

"What is the replacement for this agreement? He said as if it was not on its own. I frowned, and I tried to understand what he meant.

"Did you do all this to allow me to give you an heir?  Are all the things you said and showed me lies? "he continued without looking at me. I was swallowed up when I heard the words he left. I felt a great pain in my heart because he doubted his love.  I told him.

"if you want an heir," he said again and then sighed. He stood in front of me and stared at me as I looked at him.
"you do not have to pay me or you do not have to pretend to love me, I will sign the contract but I will not accept the money you will give or pay for the fate of your future heir." he continued while holding back the tears in his eyes. I was dumbfounded, I could not believe every word he uttered. I could not move,  I was unaware that he was already at the door and spoke again.

"You can take the contract to jin hyung's house tomorrow." and that was the last words I heard before the door closed.

I panicked when I never saw him at the door again, I hurried out and prayed ... that he would not have gone away.  I was devastated that I could no longer see even the shadow of him around.  I went back inside and took my car key and called Yoongi first.  "Hyung, I made a mistake. I swear I didn't mean on that way. hyung ..." I sobbed as if I were a kid. 

"I don't understand you, kook? What are you saying? Wait, where are you? I'm going to see you."  i ended the call and tried to call Taehyung but he did not answer.  I called him again and again until his phone was turned off.  I drove to his apartment, praying that he would be there.

I quickly ran to get away from Jungkook's mansion.  I could feel the weight of my chest, and wanted to explode in anger.  I do not know who I will really be angry with.  To jungkook or to myself?  My sobbing constantly walking where, I do not know where I am going, as long as I know is I want to be alone right now.  I did not realize the calls on my phone.  I paused for a moment, wiped away my tears and looked at the river.  I was on the Han river.  I took a deep breath and sat on the rocks by the river.

"Is this my destiny? Do I really have no right to be happy? Or is this my karma for being my careless brother to Jake."  I whispered to myself as my tears flowed down my cheeks. 

I called Jimin and told him where I was.  Not long after, he came and hugged me tightly.  I am still lucky somehow because I have a friend to call in my time of sadness.  He did not ask anything, and I am grateful for his patience with me. 

"Let's go to the park, let's enjoy, taehyung. Let's go crazy !!!"  he shouted at me and pulled me into the car.  we did nothing but spend time strolling and riding the rides until we were both tired.  we bought ice cream and sat on the cradle in the park. 

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'll bring you home, it's getting late. "he said then stood up.

"At jin hyung's house, chim." I said before i got into his car.

When we arrived in front of jin's house, Jimin said goodbye immediately because his mother called. I stood outside the gate for a few minutes before I rang the doorbell.

Jin hyung hugged me when he saw me and guide me inside.  Namjoon hyung greeted me with a smile too. They asked me what was wrong and i told them everything, I saw that they were looking at each other.  Later we went to the kitchen to eat. 

"Jin hyung, can i ask  you favor, please?"  I said looking at my plate. 

"Of course baby, whatever it is, just say."  he said with a smile.  I looked at Namjoon hyung first before I looked at him.

"Is it okay for me to work at your restaurant?"  I ask, hoping that both of them agree.

  He stared at me before saying, "Baby, your body can no longer work at the restaurant. I'm not saying you that i don't want you to work, but you cant neglect studying, and you're already graduating."  He stated with concern. 

"But if I really want to work in a restaurant, I'll let you in on one condition."  I looked at namjoon when he said that.  Even though I was hesitant I nodded. 

"Promise me you won't neglect your studies and ---

"babe ..

Namjoon just smiled at Jin and looked at me again.  "You will resign at the cafe and at the gas station." 

I was stunned by what he said.  He noticed I was thinking so he tapped me on the shoulder.  "And one more thing, you will live here. I dont want you to go back to your apartment." He said sternly.

"Oh god,thank you dear." Jin hyung said hugging nd kissing Namjoon hyung.

"Eeewww....haller Jin hyung...theres a baby here." I said pouting and they both laugh at me.

We laughed when my phone rang again.  They looked at me and nodded, I looked at the caller and I was hesitant to answer it.

"Answer maybe that is important."  Jin said softly.  I just smiled as I turned off the call.  Namjoon hyung scratch his nape on what I did.

"I'm sorry hyung, I know he's your cousin but I still don't have the courage to talk to him."  I explain.  He smiled at me and patted my shoulder again.  He assured me that its okay and he entered their room.  Jin hyung accompanied me to my future room, thanking them for their kindness to me.  He hugged me and kissed my forehead.  He was about to leave the room when I spoke again. 

"Jungkook will bring the contract here tomorrow hyung, please keep it first and I will sign it when I come home from university tomorrow."  I said turning my back on him.  He approached me and caressed my back.

"Are you really going to do that? Didn't you ask what he really wants? Talk to him, give him a chance to speak first. Maybe you just misunderstood what he said baby."  explaining it then he left me.

Time skip:

I was overwhelmed when I heard Jin shouting outside.  I ran out the door and gasped when i approach him. 

"hyung, why  yare you shouting early in the morning?"  I asked and now my sleeping blood is alive. 

"kim fucking taehyung !!!"  he shouted.  I covered my ears because I felt it was bleeding. 

"hyung !!!!"  I cried out loud I felt like I was going to have a cut in my throat.

"oh my god, Taehyung. I'll be gone deaf of you."  he said laughing.  And that was the beginning of my morning on the first day at Jin hyung's house.

JUNGKOOK's Pov:

I woke up with a headache and feeling heavy.  I remember I got drunk last night.  I got up and took a shower. 

I came to the office feeling heavy.  "Mr. Jeon?"  my secretary calls me.  "You have a meeting with Mr. Lee at 10 o'clock Mr. Jeon."

Then leave the office.  I  pulled back my hair in frustration, when I didn't know the reason.  I remembered the words Taehyung left yesterday and I felt angry.  I called my secretary and told her to bring me the contract.  After my meeting with Mr.  Lee I went to Namjoon's house. 

"Why don't you talk seriously, kook. I feel how much you love each other, don't let it happen because of your egos."  namjoon said when I enter their house.  "He slept here last night, he said he would work at the restaurant and ---

"Hyung I'm here ---

He stopped when he saw me talking to Namjoon.  Oh how much i misse him already,and i want to run towards him and hug him tight. But i cant bring myself to it, i feel mad and betrayed. He looked at the brown envelope I was holding, then approached.  He opened his bag and took the ballpen, he took the envelope from my hand and then he opened it.  I clench my jaw and I frowned as he did not hesitate to sign it. 

"Why don't you read the contents of the contract first, Taehyung."  Namjoon said.

"No need hyung, I already knew what was in the contract. He already told me everything when I was interviewed."  he explained then looked at me.  I feel a pain in my heard upon hearing it and i want to tear this damn contract infront of him.

"It's signed, Mr. Jeon. Just tell me when you want to use me."  he said as if its nothing to him. 

I just looked at him and tried to read the contents of his mind.

"Right now, I'm still busy Mr. Jeon. By the way namjoon hyung, we have a field trip tomorrow so I will start this afternoon until the evening at the restaurant. Bye."  then left.

I clench my jaw to his coldness to me and almost tear the signed contract. Namjoon look at me with pity eyes.
"Im okay hyung. No im not really okay."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Im really in a good mood and my brain is in condition so another update for you guys.

Thanks for reading and voting.

Love you all chingus.

Those eyes tells everything💜

OH🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.1K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
798K 34.9K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
409K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
141K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...