Until Skies Taste the Sun (Lo...

Від kleavenlost

Lost Series #1. Avi acted her dreams so dearly and all that is important. Sweet. Passionate. Determined. She... Більше

Until Skies Taste the Sun
Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Kabanata 48
Kabanata 49
Kabanata 50
Wakas
Note

Kabanata 6

80 4 0
Від kleavenlost

Restrictive Third

My eyes are wide to the fullest extent possible on what I have seen and on what he has said. My mouth is formed on an o and my brain isn't functioning. I'm not dumb enough to realize what's on his mind!

Is this still because of my exposed legs issue that has been hidden and protected earlier by his jacket?

Never in my life have a person who's this overreacting and protective of my exposed body... even my parents. Perhaps, they go in whenever I want and what I want to do as long as it's a good thing that will make me feel good. They weren't strict about picking the clothes that makes me confident. 

It's actually not a problem of what others would think about it. I'm not gonna live my life thinking about their opinions. This is my life. The golden rule. I'll respect others as I want to be respected. 

"Avi."

I was interrupted by my own thoughts when he suddenly called me. My face still feels heated and my mind was still not in the process yet I still managed to look at him.

"Are you gonna wear that?" He asked, probably thinking that it won't match my top. I just know he's good on fit checks.

With open arms, of course!  I'm gonna wear this! I appreciate his genuineness even if it's still so awkward for me. Masiyado siyang over protective kahit na wala namang kami.

"I was actually about to go with the leggings. But, I think of your, uh..." he seemed not to have the guts to finish the sentence. There's hesitation in his voice. "Your butt," he cleared his throat. "Uh.. it might tightly fit," he even added.

 God he still managed to finish it, making me choke on my own saliva!

He can't look at me now. Needless to say! Why does he have to say such things that would make the both of us uncomfortable! Is he like this to all of his 'girl' friends?

Okay! Kay... I can't breathe now! His words were too much for me! It was too much to handle I can't even utter a single frigging word! There's adrenaline inside me to go out now because the strained atmosphere here is killing me! 

Still, I can't be that rude to just leave without saying a word so I gathered up all my sanity to formulate words and perform a speech that I can least say.

I faced him with uncertainty. I cleared my throat before saying, "Y...you don't have to, but still, uh... Thank you."

It's already late, wala nang makakakita sa legs ko except Mia and Kuya Roger who can pass as a parent to me cuz he's already my driver since childhood. You shouldn't worry if that's what you're thinking. My mind thought of the assurance I could give, but of course, I wouldn't tell him! No way!

His gaze was still focused on the front and I don't know if he's still listening to me. "I'll wear this. I'll change inside Mia's house," I added.

Third nodded and deeply sighed. "I'll go now." He's tapping the steering wheel with his fingers.

"Right! Have a safe drive!" I opened the door of the car and stepped outside. But before I could close the door totally, he interrupted me again with his words.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked while still not looking at me. What could be it? I just stare at him, waiting for his next words.

Finally, he looked at me after refusing so many times earlier. I shivered while looking into his eyes. My knees wobbled on his unexplainable stare. 

"You text me when you get home?"

My heart is pounding like a jackhammer. Are we going to the next level now? Oh, shoot! Hindi dapat ako mag-expect ng sobra! It's just commonly a text! Maybe he was just worried because Mom and Dad told him to take care of me.

"O-okay. Text me also when you get home.. so I'll know you're safe." 

I nip my lower lip and looked down at my feet. Omg... I never knew I'm pabebe!

When I stare back at him, I saw how he was trying so hard on hiding his grin. He immediately stopped and used his staid face afterward. 

He cleared his throat. "Sure."

I just gave him a small smile. 

"Bye, Avi," he softly said.

I closed the door and heard him beeped his horn before finally leaving. I exhaled the large breath I was keeping all by myself earlier. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. I'm such a dummy! Ganito pala ang feeling ng kinikilig! Hindi ko na kayang i-reconcile ang feelings ko! I'll go now with the flow!

I checked the time on my wristwatch and saw it's currently 5:52 PM,  so close to 6:00. I just hope Mia isn't busy. 

I start pressing the doorbell and didn't expect na siya ang una kong makikita when the gate opened. She was shocked also. But... in a different way! 

There I came to feel like she was waiting for another someone because her expression changed when she saw me. Hindi ko na lang pinakialaman. I'll just wait for her to tell the tea and confirm my suspicion.

"Avi!"

I grinned. "Oh, hi there!"

"Why.. are you here this late?" Nakakunot ang forehead niya.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why can't you let me in first, ah! Here, oh!" I showed her the paper bag. "I have foods!" Kinuha niya when I offered the thing.

"You're weird. Say you just can go tomorrow. Tomorrow... morning!" Nakakunot pa rin ang noo niya. So she isn't obv happy and excited seeing me! It was reflected on her face! Is she having other plans tonight?

Medyo nakaramdam ako ng tampo... pero I'm not showing her. Plan is... I'm here to know what's going on in her pero parang wala akong mapapala. She seemed okay with the company of someone I don't know. That's what I feel!

"Bakit ba? You don't want me? Why are you like making me leave already?" pagloloko ko to hide my embarrassment.

I was actually tearing up inside but I'm smiling at her. I went here so I could be by her side because I sensed that she wasn't okay. And now—seeing her quite irritated face... it feels like a knife stabbed my heart. Grabe! I was just giddy kanina, ah! Pero ngayon ganito na...

"Tapos aartehan mo ako!" she scoffed. "Get in!" She still looked at me like I am a disturbance to her.

I didn't feel this offended by her until now because we were actually this close in normal times. Tonight... feels like something was up, and thought that every action and word she keeps producing feels like a needle piercing my heart.

"Avi, pasok na!" She let out because I was rooted in my place.

"I need to go home na pala. Nakalimutan ko na may kailangan pala akong gawin. I need to pass it tomorrow morning," I lied.

She creased her forehead. "What?! The hell you are saying? Pupunta ka rito para umuwi ka na rin just now? What kind is your trip!"

I... don't damn know. I'm offended by every word that's approaching out of Mia's mouth. I'm not this fragile before when it was her.  Because I know her and she knows me. There's nothing to filter about and be worried about. It... just really hurts right now dahil pakiramdam ko ay may problem talaga. Para tuloy.. hindi siya ang bestfriend ko ngayon.

"Silly!" I laughed like I'm not hurting inside. "Just thank me dahil dinalhan kita ng foods." I moved forward. 

"Move! Papasok muna ako! I'll change first before I message Kuya Roger."

Napa-iling ako sa sarili ko. How can I think of Third at this heartbreaking moment? Am I going crazy?

"Avi, wait up!" I saw her panicking while closing the gate dahil iniwan ko na siya roon.

I stepped inside their house like I was in an upbeat dahil feel at home na talaga ako rito. Also to mind na mag-isa lang siya rito in oftentimes because her parents were always out of town. Wala ring maids dito dahil first and last week lang pumupunta. Kaya nga nagulat ako ng siya ang nagbukas kanina ng gate. Isn't it is the first day of the week now?

But truthfully, I'm actually proud of how independent she is. That's one of her personalities I got attached to. Sa aming dalawa ay mas sanay siya sa buhay dahil sa dami na niyang alam na work inside home. From doing household chores like cooking, weeping, and doing laundry up to how responsible she is in everything... she nailed it all! She's like the 'ate'  type at ako namam 'yong bunso.

I suddenly think about what Third said earlier. Did he percept I'm too dependent on my parents? Well... that's true. I can't even get a condo kahit last year ko na ngayon sa college para hindi hassle sa traffic. Dahil sa calculation ay malapit na lang ang layo ng place sa university. I'm not also driving a car since I'm still not getting a license dahil mahina ang loob ko sa road. I'm also bothered by having to learn routes and directions. At mas lalong takot ako sa possible accidents!

I go straight to the bathroom here on the ground to change my shorts. I also messaged Kuya Roger to pick me up now.

I can hear Mia's voice from outside. My energy got died down upon seeing her reaction earlier at the gate. Dati naman... tuwang- tuwa siya everytime I do surprise visits. Now, she looked so unhappy about it. And I get it! I interrupted her on something I don't even know!

I faced the mirror to look at the pajamas na binigay ni Third. It actually appeared to look good under my white top that I didn't expect! He bought two and I picked up the black one which has a small print of different landmarks all over the world. While the other one which was left in the bag was printed with letters. It's red and I'm not in the era of having dark colors except black so it turned out like this, I, wearing the black one. Tho I'm aware black is a hue.

My phone beeped! 

Here we go again... My heart is beating insanely fast because of the excitement. I'm all expecting this is Third at hindi nga ako wrong!

From: Third

I just arrived home.

I smile and bit my lower lip. I'm composing my reply when he delivered another text.

From : Third

How about you? Magtatagal ka pa ba diyan?

To: Third

No, just about to leave. I'm waiting for the driver.

From: Third

Did you change?

I can't contain my emotions! Napakagat ako ng daliri to stop myself from grinning too much. My heart.. please calm! Parang wala akong problema kay Mia na.

To: Third

I did.

I waited for his reply but nothing came back. I made a pout and just put back my phone in the bag. I glanced one last time at the mirror before opening the door and stepping out. I saw Mia there waiting for me. Inismiran niya ako.

"You going home now? Sino ang susundo sayo? Come on, ihahatid na kita sa inyo," she continually said. Hmph! Nag-aalala rin naman pala!

I walked to the couch and sit. "No need. I'll wait now for Kuya Roger."

She suddenly laughed. "Why are you dressed up like that? No offense, you look cute tho."

I rolled my eyes. I'm not in the mood para makipagkulitan sa kaniya. Kung kanina I was just hurting, ngayon naman, irritation na ang nararamdaman ko sa kaniya! I will also not tell her about the new spill that happened between me and Third. I will never will! Until she's not sharing hers' with me! She's hiding something, I can sense that! Her disappointed face earlier was the proof!

Hindi na rin naman nasundan ang pagsasalita ni Mia because she got busy with her phone. She looked mad at someone, probably the one who is she texting. 

Tsk. She smells fishy.

We were silent the whole time and it was something so surreal to happen. We were always loud and full of topics whenever I do visits here before. How ironic that I came all the way in here to talk to her but I am not moving into my place, as well as she! Hindi niya rin naman kasi ako pinapansin and it even feels like I wasn't around here! Gusto ko na talagang umuwi. Ayaw ko ng dagdagan pa ang sama ng loob ko sa kanya!

After several minutes, I heard a horn outside. I'm sure it's  Kuya Roger because he texted me na malapit na raw siya.

"Bye. I'll see you tom." That's the only thing I said nang magpaalam ako kay Mia. 

I thought hahabulin niya ako or ihahatid sa labas, pero wala! Hindi man lang siya nag- move sa kaniyang kinatatayuan. Her full attention is focused on the phone!

"Okay... ingat kayo. I'll see you tomorrow!" She didn't even bother to look at me. Her eyes are fixed on what she was doing. 

No I love you? Tsk. I rolled my eyes. "Kumain ka na d'yan." 

Lumabas na ako pagkatapos. I didn't bother to get the food for myself dahil nawalan na ako ng gana. Ubusin niya na lahat para maging bloated siya! May she skip wearing two piece to post on her feed!

When I stepped on their patio...

"Avi, close the door and the gate! Thank you! Bye!" Mia shouted.

See?! Hindi man lang talaga siya lumabas! Isn't she scared that someone might rabble their house? Paano kung hindi ko siya narinig? Anong mangyayari sa kaniya niyan? Kulang na lang ay lumabas na ang eyeballs ko sa kaiirap. Bahala siyang mapasok ng manloloob!

With that, I still closed the door and gate. Conscience ko pa kung may mangyaring masama sa kaniya. Che, goodbye!

I smiled at Kuya Roger when he opened the door for me. I thanked him at pumasok na sa loob. "Ma'am deretso na po ba tayo sa bahay? Wala na kayong dadaanan?" Kuya asked.

"Kumain na ba sina Dad ng hapunan?" tanong ko pabalik. It's past 6:00 AM na, so I expect tapos na sila since we eat early for dinner. Kung nakakain na sila, dadaan ako sa fastfood quickly para doon na mag- take ng dinner.

"Ah, opo kanina pa," he answered.

"Sige, Kuya. Daan po muna tayo sa Mcdo. Kakain lang ako.."

Tumango naman si Kuya. I just feel like eating Mcfillet... Actually, araw- araw ko palang na- fe- feel! Parang 'yon lang din kanina ang additional breakfast ko, ah!

When we got to the nearest Mcdo fast food, I immediately stepped out of the car para pumasok na sa loob. "Kuya saglit lang po ako, ah? Ipag ta- take out ko na lang po kayo."

"Naku, iha! Kahit huwag na! Naghapunan na ako kanina," pag-rerreact niya. 

Si Kuya talaga... hindi pa nasanay sa akin. Mula bata... siya na kaya ang driver ko! I just gave him a small smile.

When I went in, I automatically went to the counter and ordered for myself. I also took a take out for Kuya kahit sinabi niyang huwag na. It's just a burger with fries and a drink tho. Meryenda niya since he told me na kumain na siya ng rice kanina.

I took the number and smiled at the counter girl when she gave it to me. I checked the monitor where you'll see the number the staff gave to claim your order. Hmmm... Medyo matagal pa ako kaya sumandal muna ako sa wall na nakita ko sa may side para hindi ako mangalay from standing up.

I observed the people and food. The customers were mostly workers who don't have enough time to cook food when they come home, so instead, they are taking dinner outside.

I wonder to myself if I would habituate the same habit once I started working. I don't know any of the things when it comes to cooking so I started again flying my mind. 

I'm not yet ready to start my own life. I'll always want to be beside my parents... I guess it's a quite bad advantage I'm an only child when my parents' focus on love and attention was all gathered only for me me, aside from work. I get so used to them having around that now... I can't imagine a day without them in my sight after I soon move out of the house. AVIA is located and based in America. It is so far away from them.

I stopped myself from thinking when I found myself tearing up. Just thinking of it makes me feel so lonely. I wanted to be like Mia. She's fine all by herself. I guess she got so used to it. Having strict parents who were always out of the country makes it not really hard for her unlike me.

I sighed and straightened my body when it was about time to claim my order. I searched for a seat before I put my tray on the table when I found one. I first picked up fries to put in my mouth before I started eating rice. I was halfway through eating when my phone vibrated. Wondering who this is.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from Third. I came to discover he has much more effect on me now.

From: Third

Where are you?

So, what... We're textmates now? 

To: Third

Pauwi na. I just stopped by a fast food. I'm still here, eating.

I go back to eating and when a time I'm all done, nakatanggap ulit ako ng message from him.

From: Third

Go home now.

I smiled. I'm being giddy for whatever reason. I grabbed my things with Kuya Roger's takeout before standing up, ready to leave the place.

I opened my phone to update Third. I still have the small smile on my lips, thinking I can freely text him from this time on. I am typing to send my reply to him when I suddenly bumped into a big masculine guy. I was about to slip away, but the gracious thing... the man I was bumped into was fast to hold my waist and support my weight from falling back! 

My bad! I was not looking on my way! Muntik na akong malaglag and who wouldn't be nervous about it?! My deepest gratitude to whoever this man is!

"Oh! Thank you! I'm so sorry! I'm fine! Are you alright?" I can't decide on what I'm going to say. I looked up at the man. 

And my whole world stopped.

The guy smirked at me. "We are destined to bump each other's hearts. How sweet our love story is, Avianne Earhart. Here's your knight in shining armour, I'll protect you no matter what."

Dear me, it's Lucas!

Idiota!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

When He Came✔️ Від lay

Підліткова література

14.1K 215 43
(ESPINOSA SERIES 3) Clary Monique Espinosa is the youngest among the siblings of Gregorio Espinosa. Everyone knows how innocent she is. Her family tr...
2.4K 912 50
Lianne Rix Madrigal is a no boyfriend since birth college student. Never in her mind to find everyone's attraction nor attention. But one day, her se...
Until the End Від UniQue

Романтика

4.3K 508 34
Ang istorya'ng ito ay hindi lamang tungkol sa pag-ibig ng dalawang tao na nagkabungguan sa unang araw ng pasukan. O di kaya ng dalawang tao na pinili...
6.6K 64 27
"Ni minsan ba minahal mo ako? O pinilit mo lang ang sarili mong mahalin ako dahil kapag kasama mo ako pansamantala mong nakakalimutan ang pag-iwan ni...