ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 10: First Date

12.7K 453 40
By moon_sky1114

Jungkook hurried out of the office and headed to university. In the distance he saw Taehyung in the guard house. Taehyung didn't realized that Jungkook was in front of him. He just looked at it when he felt someone sit next to him. Hre hugged him in no time and was supported by her boyfriend in the car. While driving he glanced at the smiling young man.

"This not the way to my apartment, Jungkook." Taehyung said frowning.

"I know." A short answer with a smile. A few minutes later, Taehyyng was amazed at the beauty of the house ... mansion.

"wow...its so beautiful and my god...." Taehyung said with big said amazingly. Jungkook put his hand on its waist and went inside.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon." greetings from the maid aged 50. she was smiling. Jungkook ignored it,why? Thats the arrogant young ceo. Thr cild and arrogant one,only soft to his Taebaby.

"Good afternoon." Taehyung greeted showing his boxy smile when Jungkook did not speak. He took it to his room and told him to take a bath. While the other bring out a shirt and boxer along with a pants for Taehyung to wear. Then he walk to the other bathroom and take shower.

After taking a bath, Taehyung smile seeing the cloths at the king size bed. He smell the shirt and slide it to his body,after putting the boxer. He look at his reflexion at the over size mirror.

"This is so nice."he said giggling not knowing someone over at the door watching him.

"You're so beutiful baby."

Taehyung jump and hold his chest. "Oh my god,you scare tge shit out of me, Jungkook." He said blushing.

"Sorry." He back hug him and whisper. Chin on the others shoulder.

"Come on. Lets have..." he look at his watch, "its too early for dinner and its late for lunch. But im hungry, i hadn't have my lunch yet." He added.

Taehyunng patted the others arms in his wait and face him, brows knitted. Then he push him at the bed which the other bouce on it.

"Stay here and dont go out." Tqehyung sternly said. Jungkook frown on his sudden mood and panic.

"Baby,whats wrong?"

Yet the younger left him and slam the door slightly.

He went to the kitchen and cooked with the help of their chef. After an hour he prepared the table and called Jungkook. He smiled and hugged the younger. He sat down and was served by Taehyung. The smile on Jungkook's lips could not be fade and wanted his heart to explode with great happiness.

"The food is in front of you, not in my face." Taehyung said sharply staring at him.

"You look better than food." Jungkook replied and it stopped by putting juice in the young ceo's glass.

He looked at him then to the maid who was standing at the corner. "Mina, please help me put these away." said Taehyung to the maid.

"hey, I haven't started eating yet." said jungkook and took the spoon taehyung was holding. Smiling, the maid watched the two.

"You're not hungry, are you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Baby, I'm just kidding." jungkook said and started to eat. Taehyung smiled as he acted like a child. After eating they went to the living room and watched.

In the middle of watching, Jungkook broke the silence. "Baby ..." he said caressing Taehyung's hand. Taehyung hummed indicating that he was listening.

"You know how much I love you, right? You know how important you are in my life. I'm not saying you to love me as much as I love you," he said, continuing to caress Taehyung's hand.
"Let me love you, I will wait until when you are ready to love me and forgive me for all the pain that i've given you. We did not even know each other in a good way, promise ...----

Taehyung stood up infront of him and bowed before him, holding his face in its soft palms. He stared at it as if reading his soul, stare full of love. "i love you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." He confess with a smile.

Jungkook was shocked and he felt the world suddenly stop, and his heart was beating fast and he felt like he was floating in the sky. With great joy he hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips.

A few days later, the two feel their intense love for each other.

Time skip:

Saturday, the day the couple's first date will take place. Smiling, Jungkook woke up and went to his bathroom. He bathed and dressed in a white shirt shirt witha black coat printed with white flower at the sleeves and a black pants.

( photo credit to the owner )

He looked in the mirror and smiled at his appearance. He picked up his phone and called Taehyung to tell him he was coming.

Meanwhile, Taehyung hurried to the bathroom to take a bath. He woke up late because he was tired from work last night. It was 3 am when he got home from the gas station because his colleague did not come. When he came out of the bathroom his phone rang and he answered it. He was even more confused when jungkook said that he was on his way to his apartment. A few minutes later he was dressed in a green silk long sleeves with a black jeans.

( photo credit to the owner. And ahhhh...its a simple but look how he nailed it. )

A minute later, a knock from his door was heard. He opened the door and stared at the very handsome man in front of him. Jungkook fake a cough to gain Taehyung's attention.

"Oh sorry,its just that....nevermind. Lets go." Taehyung said blushing.

Jungkook giggled to the others cuteness.
He took him to a very fancy restaurant, the waiter greeted him.

"Jeon reservation please." he said in a baritone voice. The waiter guide them to a VIP room. After ordering, they stared at each other quietly.

"You look amazingly beautiful, baby." praise by jungkook. Taehyung blushed at those words and couldn't help but cover his face. Jungkook smirk "my god baby, don't be shy." he said and removed the hand from Taehyung's face.

"Thank you, you ... you look so handsome either. And hot." Taehyung said and the last words just be heard by him.

Their order came and start eating in a peaceful silent. After they eat, their dessert arrive.

"Maybe it's not too late baby, but I just want to ask you... .... can you be my boyfriend? like officially. "I said holding Taehyung's hands resting on the table. He smiled and replied "yes"

"Finally, we are officially couple." I said lovingly.

We went for a walk where there were beautiful views until we did not realize the time had passed. "its almost 5 baby, do you still want to go somewhere?" I ask. He nodded and looked at me hesitantly. "Can we visit Jake?" He says sadly. I smiled and nodded.

"Jake baby, hyung is here. I'm sorry I just visited you again. hyung loves you so much. ma, pa, how are you? don't worry about me, I'm okay." I hear taehyung say in tears.
"By the way, ma, pa, jake ... this is Jungkook, my boyfriend." he introduces me. I approached and wiped the tears from his cheeks. then I hugged him.

"its nice to meet you, don't worry about taehyung, I will not leave him and hurt him. I will love him more than my life. and thank you very much mr. and mrs. kim for giving birth to him. because of him, i found my happiness and love of my life. Jake, forgive me if I did not help you, forgive me and I was the cause of your loss in this world. For---

"you are not at fault jungkook. I should have apologized to you because I blamed you for Jake's death. so ---

"sssshhh ... if it's not my fault, it's not your fault either. okay." I said then kissed his lips.

We went to my mansion and went straight to my room. Taehyung sat on the side of the bed while I took some of my clothes from my cabinet.

"Whose mansion is this, kookie." he asked and I smiled at the name he used.

"kookie?" smiling I said as I walked closer to him carrying the cloths.

"oh, don't you like that name?" he pouted.

"i love it, you can call me anything you want, pup." I said and sat down next to him.

"I'm really used to the different nicknames you call me, kookie." he giggled. Oh how i love those sounds of him.

"You haven't answered me yet, kook. Whose mansion is this?" he asked again.

"its mine." my simple answer then I stood up and kissed the top of his head.
"Take shower and used this,i'll go use the other bathroom. And i'll tell the chef to cook for us." I stated and walk to the door.

Before I could leave the room, I felt him hug behind me,

"i love you, so so much kookie." he whispered. I confronted him without removing the shackles from me.

I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "i love you more than you'll ever know, baby." I whispered in his ear. "All right, take a bath." I said then lightly slapped his ass. He jumped and ran into the bathroom. I know his blushing again.

After we ate he sent me to the room first. While I was alone inside I look my surroundings. the walls are black and gray. I sat on the bed and caressed the soft blanket. I took off my pants and lay down. I was wearing only a boxer shorts and a white shirt that reached my mid tigh. I closed my eyes when I heard the door open. I felt jungkook lay beside me,he put his arm around my waist while the other served as my pillow. I put my head on his hard chest and put my left hand on his muscular abs.

"baby ..." he whispered. i hum to let him know i am listening.
"Can you quit your job at the cafe and gas station?" He said with hesitant. i open my eyes and look at him.

"You know I can't kookie, how can I live without my income? And another one I'm used to working for, even if my income is small and at least I work hard for it."

"I know, I'm worried because you go home alone after your duty at the gas station. It's still night, and I can't be bothered to think that something might happen to you while you're at work. please baby..please .." he begged me.

I sighed and closed my eyes. no one spoke to. He continued to caress my hair until I realized I had fallen asleep.

I woke up without Jungkook next to me. I was nervous and hurried to the bathroom to wash and run out of the room. I almost jumped up the stairs in a hurry to get down, I was stuck in the middle of the stairs when I saw there were guests in the living room. They turned in my direction and I saw Jungkook frowning as he stood up and approached me.

Jungkook's Pov:

I woke up with high sunlight, its 10 in the morning. I smiled at the sleeping angelic face next to me. I kissed his forehead then I slowly got up and took a shower.

When I got down, my phone rang. "open the door, kook. we've been outside for a while. why did you take so long to wake up?"

I went to the door and opened it.
" its too early in the morning yoongi hyung." I said.

"kook, its 10 already. how early is it? he answered and entered. I just shook my head and sat on the sofa. we were in the middle of a fight when I heard a footstep from the stairs. I saw Taehyung down and was stunned by seeing us in the living room.

"who is this very handsome young man?" Minho asked without taking his eyes off to Taehyung. I simply coughed and then stood closer to him.

"Pup, go back to the room and get dressed before you go down there. That body is just for me. "I whispered in his ear in a baritone voice. He looked at himself and covered his mouth when he saw the clothes he was wearing.

"He is not available, Choi. And never look at him that way because you do not want me to poke your lustful eyes." I said with anger in my voice.

"relax kook," he said raising his hands in the air.

"Sit here." I said a little raised at my voice at Taehyung when I saw him approaching me. He sat down next to me and I put one hand on his waist.

"hi yoongi hyung." he greeted and my brother smiles at him and looked at minho.

"Choi Minho." introducing his self and holding out his hand in front of Taehyung. Before Taehyung reached for his hand, I pretended to cough and Minho got that signal.

"Obsessive much, Jungkook." He said, teasing. The conversation continued until they left.

I turned to Taehyung and saw him smiling at me. "Why those smiles, huh?" i said with a glint of confusion.

"I didn't think you were so jealous, kookie." he said with a smile.

"You're mine, Taehyung. And when I say you're mine, no one can touch you or see you in such clothes. Remember that, hm?" I whispered in his ear and I simply bit the end of it. "hm ... your scent, baby." I kissed him down on his ear, towards his shoulder. I heard him moan softly and I felt my genitals harden. Before I could completely drown in my lust I distanced myself and saw the redness on its cheeks. "I'm sorry, baby." I said and then I kissed its lip and he kissed me back, kiss full of love, kiss that lasted a few minutes. we broke to the kiss, he still looks so beautiful even if in this mess. we ate breakfast and sat in the living room.

"Have you thought about what I said last night, baby?" I said while looking at the tv. He was just quietly watching.

"If you are worried about your apartment and your studies, I am here. Please baby, just consider it.please." I added.

"What is the replacement for this agreement?" He says as if out of self.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh wow...another update😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
75K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
203K 7.2K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...