Code Of Blood

Por yanglovesyin

Formally German Mafia King. GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING. I have unpublished all chapters until i edit and ad... Mais

Chapter Two

Chapter one

46.9K 899 212
Por yanglovesyin

"Luis! Stop it, you annoying potent rodent!" I screeched at my all black cat.

His eyes twitch as he gave me the evil; 'I hate you human' eye.

I was on my way to work when my cat jumped in my car. Sadly, I didn't have the time to rush him back inside, because if I was late then I'd likely lose my job. And who in this world can just afford that? I can barely cover my bills and rent, let alone buy myself food.

I knew that I wasn't the most healthy, fit women around. I loved my sugar and sweets. Plus grabbing a pop tart instead of cooking is way easier. Cooking requires getting up earlier than I already had to. So, you know, win-win situation.

"Damn this light!" I muttered and slammed on my breaks, barley not hitting the very nice Cadillac in front of me. I'm sure that one glance at my vehicle would make the driver sigh in relief that I didn't hit him.

I sighed and thanked goodness that the light turned quickly, much thanks for being on a well traveled road.

I drove further another five minutes before hitting the familiar structure that I call work. I loved my job for the most part, and got along super well with everyone- that is except the manager.

I pulled into my usual spot, thankful it wasn't taken already.

Sighing, I let my bright red hair fall in its waviness, and pushed my bangs to the side.

"Be good Luis. I only work for four hours. Your litter is on a piece of newspaper if you got to do your dirty business." I smiled at my cat. Thank the heavenly lord that I just bought cat litter and was too lazy to take it inside.

I grabbed my purse and walked slowly into the smoked up club. Men were scattered everywhere.

"Myranda! You're here!" My closest friend, Beany yelled, rushing over to me.

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm covering for Courtney. How's your day going?"

Beany frowned, "I hate when guys touch me like I'm a piece of cake."

"You apparently need to start reading the job descriptions when applying, my dear." I laughed.

Beany was not amused by my joke, "Yeah, you know I read a little too closely."

I smiled at her knowing that it wasn't simple to get a job without a Diploma or GED anywhere, let alone New York. Beany was doing what she had to do, while taking classes to receive her GED. And anyone should be able to respect that.

"I know you do, and just whack the men!" I giggled, and she smiled back.

"Beany! Come on, you're on," Our manager, Wyatt, yelled.

Waving my friend goodbye, I quickly made my way to the kitchen to get my apron on.

"Hey My," Conny smiled at me warmly, handing me my pen and pad, "There are three tables that need to be addressed."

I made my way to my section and saw the three rounded tables full of men. They were all drastically different than each other. The first three were very much business men and only wanted scotch. The second table, filled with four men wanted an arrange of different drinks. I smiled kindly at each of the men, wanting their kindness in return. And by 'their kindness' I really mean getting a good tip, but not getting grabbed or yelled at sufficed too.

I turned toward the last table. My heart couldn't help but race. Fear leaked into every pore of my body. I knew these men. Who didn't? A tattoo graced each of the men's faces and indicated that they were in the largest Mafia in New York. A dangerous array of assholes. I gulped, putting on my confident, smiling face. Walking to them, dread set in quick. Why did they come here? Surely, they could afford a more elite strip joint?

"Hello, may I help you?" I say, hoping I didn't sound shaky.

One man, obviously the leader of the pack, turned his body fully towards me. A smile set on his handsome, sinister face. "Why yes you can."

"Wonderful! What can I start you out with?" I smiled, trying to not look as creeped out as I felt.

"How about you baby?" one of the other five men asked.

I scrunched my face in disgust for a brief second, before smiling again. I was horrible at controlling my emotions on my face.

"Terribly sorry, but I'm unfortunately not on the menu. Perhaps a beer?"

"Oh no, don't give me that attitude, miss piggy. You should be thankful that someone like me would fuck the shit out of someone like you."

My face turned beat red, while my heart sank at his nickname.

"Sorry." I muttered, my hands starting to shake, I wanted to find a hole, and crawl into it at this point.

"Whatever piggy. Get us all shots of vodka. Make it back in five minutes and I might even let you suck me off."

I darted my eyes at him, willing him to say one more thing. Sure, I was hurt. I was offended. He did a blow on my already low self-esteem, but he's gone too far.

When he said nothing, and went back to laughing and joking with his band of halfwits, I went to the back to where my bartender was. I slipped him the order for all three tables.

"Three waters? Really? What is the point of even coming here?" Eric said, looking at the order.

I smiled, and shrugged. I liked sober men far more than one whom is completely smashed.

I gave the other tables their drinks first and took myself over to halfwit table.

"Oh baby, you are quick. You must really want me," asshole winked at me.

"As if." I scoffed, annoyed, "I may aim to please, but I assure you not that way."

Asshole laughed, "My name is Jace."

I started to pour the very potent vodka into the four glasses.

"That's great and all, but I don't think we should talk more than we have." I snapped.

"Oh. I don't like my women feisty. That's my boss, babe." Jace laughed.

"So piggy, mind if I tell him to come and give you something that taste good?"

I clenched the bottle, "Oh who, your boss?"

"The one and only, he'd love you." Jace spat, laughing.

I just couldn't control myself, "Small things are choking hazards, and I really must decline."

"Oh? Well why don't I call him up right now and tell him that? Mr. Heinz himself?"

My eyes widened. I heard of the notorious 'Mafia King', a title he got from his ruthful self. And yet, my very stupid self did not care. And my big mouth always catches up with me.

"You know what? Screw you asshole." I shouted and pour the rest of the vodka on top of his head.

"You little bitch!" he screeched. He was trying to lunge at me, but his friends held him back.

Sorrow swept in me. Shit. I'm in so much trouble. Shit...shit...shit!

It took less time for my manager, Wyatt to stand in front of me and pull me away from these piles of trash.

"You dumbass!" Wyatt shouted at me.

"He...he was-"

"I don't give a fuck what he was doing nor saying. That was Heinz men! You know who that is right? I don't want the goddamned mafia breathing down my neck women! You're fired!" He yelled.

Fired?

"Wait! Sir, please! It won't happen again! I don't have any way to pay my rent, please!" I begged but he was already walking away.

This can't be happening.

With all of the dignity I could muster, I walked out of my ex-job while all of my co-workers watched me. My heart broke.

I hated the damn mafia. I now know that they are disgusting perverts who made me lose my job.

I hope every one of Heinz men and himself die!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9M 237K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
326K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1.2M 36.4K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...