My Bully M.P

By imnotfine1097

~Completed~ This is a story of a girl named y/n she has an abusive father, her mother on the other hand is... More

Characters!!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
TYSM 💕
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Not a chapter lol tysm ❤💕
love the little things

1.

8.7K 75 200
By imnotfine1097

Y/n dad: WAKE UP YOU WHORE AND GET DRESSED YOU HAVE SCHOOL! y/n dad says

You: ok ok I'm up....

Y/n Dad: you better be or you know what happens! * walks out of room *

Y/n POV: ughh why is my life like this ever since mom died, dad been drinking and hitting me lately and blames mom death on me , I wish mom was still here...
End of POV .
Y/n: welp time to get ready I'm almost late!

What you dressed in

You got your bookbag and the car keys and left the house.

You arrived to the school and just started to think.

Y/n POV: Oh boi here we are at school, let's hope I don't see the boys, well I will see them because there in my class welp time to go in school about to start.

TBC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.8K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
2.9K 187 23
Sycholls high school au vent fic so yea it's gonna be pretty sad with a lot of angst and fluff i'll add more tags and change up things along the way...
71 1 9
this is the full story of a young child to grown up years of what her life was like its based on my life any names have either been left out for pers...
39.7K 672 21
Four men One girl Four professors One student Four devils One Angel The devils they were indeed, you mess with them, and you will regret it not even...