Her Treasure

By iishmael002

Izuku gets older while his mom gets younger due to a villains quirk. Let's see what happens afterwards in thi... More

Her little green world
The Clock Ticks
Same Heart Different Beat
Crossing the line
Addiction
Discovered
Its just a game
Divided
Going With The Flow
PROBLEM
Untitled Part 12

Decisions, Decisions

2.4K 20 21
By iishmael002

Trying to justify to Aizawa why he didn't come to class yesterday seemed a cake walk compared to what he had to do until this weekend. Izuku tried time and time again but he simply couldn't come to a conclusion. He loved his mother but he also liked Mitsuki. Both showed strong feelings for him and he didn't like the idea of rejecting them. He would hate to do that but if he couldn't decide, Izuku would say no to both of them and deal with the guilty after compensating them properly. Was there even a way to make someone you rejected feel better? Why love had to be so complicated? Oh well, whatever the case could be, he was sure his situation was in another level of 'complicated', having all the incest and underage things. He never heard of a manga or anime protagonist dealing with this kind of problem. It was always the stepsister, the childhood friend or the hime girl. Not that he could apply any of this logic to his life.

"Yet my life does sound like a weird light novel right now..."

"Midoriya, if you're still feeling sick go to the infirmary but don't sleep on my class" Aizawa said, making Izuku jump in his seat.

"Sorry, sensei. I got a little distracted"

He used a classic excuse, food intoxication, to avoid a bigger lecture from his homeroom teacher. He didn't sleep well that night and he looked tired so it might have helped to convince Aizawa. Speaking of being tired, yesterday as a whole was tiring for him. After the huge fight between his mother and her best friend, he left the house to clear his head, going against their protests. He didn't know what happened there after that but they promised not to fight and when he returned home in the middle of afternoon Inko was cleaning the house. Rather, spending her energy into cleaning the house and boy, she had a lot of energy. Izuku wouldn't be surprised if Mitsuki was also cleaning her house and telling some bacteria fucks to die. No, seriously, he could practically hear it.

To avoid further problems and let his mom vent off all this rage, he simply changed clothes and got out again, deciding to eat outside. The shopping food court would do for today. Izuku was already running his mind in his attempts to choose one of them but unfortunately, he encountered some obstacles. Well, the obstacles came to his encounter, in the form of a group of women, probably about his physical age. They were wearing clothes that revealed certain strategic places when it came to the art of seduction, and as you would expect once they laid their eyes on Izuku, they set their target. Izuku, being the good and socially awkward boy he was, politely declined the offers to eat something and hang out somewhere, which made the young misses try a more direct approach. One of them held on his arm and started to whisper in his ear about a certain secluded and quiet place where they could have some fun. Be it good or bad, he knew pretty well that kind of fun she had in mind, so he gently forced his way out of her grasp and left the scene before the group could say anything.

Not ten minutes later, while sitting on the fountain at the middle of the court and drinking some orange juice, a girl that he guessed to be on the first year of high school passed by and asked if he was with someone. Not knowing exactly how to react to the sudden approach, he simply said no. The girl then latched on his arm and started to talk about a lot of things that he barely could follow, until she mentioned him being her boyfriend. At this moment he pushed her aside, as careful as he could, saying that they didn't even know each other. At that moment she showed an innocent smile, then pulled out her phone and showed him a picture. In that appeared him, with a surprised face, and Ashido with an arm around his neck and making a peace sign. Her smile was as wide as it could be. He remembered that one, she took this shot to joke with her friends from other schools. The girl then explained that she saw him and thought that she had seen him before. The part of being her boyfriend was serious, though. Izuku politely declined.

And to top the cake, when he was leaving, almost by night, a guy that you could call handsome came out of nowhere and tried to make a move on him. He came with the complete set, compliments, dinner and the keys to a hotel nearby. This time Izuku just ran, and I mean he ran a lot. The gym wasn't any better. Not having his mother to act like a passive-aggressive shield, he received a lot of requests to 'help' with the stretches. Izuku had to summon all his will to keep his body functions from working.

Arriving at home, he stood in awe as he had never seen the apartment so clean before. Everything was shining and he could almost see his face on the wooden floor. A quick look around and he discovered his mom was in the bathroom, though she wasn't showering. When he entered his room, Izuku spotted with the corner of his eyes that his laundry was slightly messed. Well, Inko wasn't showering yet. Around eleven pm he started to receive a lot of messages. Looking at the notifications, they were all from Mitsuki, and they had a lot of images in the middle. Izuku deleted them all without even looking.

And that's why he felt so exhausted, more mentally than physically. Just to make things a little better, Yaoyorozu came to talk with him again about the class he missed and he couldn't stop his imagination from overlapping her figure with a rather indecent image of the black haired girl. Luckily he was able to prevent another fever episode. Back at his home, he had to cope with the tension in the air. It was like Inko had her eyes on him all the time, even when she wasn't around. And he could practically feel Mitsuki thinking about him even with all the distance between them. This pressure only made it harder for him to think and decide, but it wasn't like he could simply leave his home until the weekend.

Another day passed, which meant one day closer to when he would give them an answer. So far he was just running in circles. Everything lead to either one of them being hurt or both of them being hurt, which was twice as bad. Nerve wreck was the better way to describe what he was. To be honest, Izuku was mere steps away from becoming an avatar of this feeling, the embodiment of anxiety. Not even his exams to the hero license made him feel like that. Could he afford to try and relax a bit before resuming his longest internal monologue? Did he have time to relax at all, between this situation and the lessons and homework?

Whatever was the case, today Iida came around and asked him if he could stay a little longer after class ended. Izuku took that as an opportunity to stay away from home for a little longer. He didn't want to avoid his mother again but the pressure in that apartment was just too much. The tall teen, not so tall in comparison, told him to wait near the main building, and so he did. Izuku didn't know what to expect so he used the free time to try and clear his head a little, letting the breeze brush his face and play with his green locks. The sun was setting and painting the sky with orange and yellow colors, while the dark blue veil of the night slowly rose in the opposite side. While he looked up, distracted with the landscape, a slightly familiar voice called for him. The source of that voice was a kid using a red hat with two horns on it. Said kid also used a pair of large red boots that reminded a lot of the ones he always used.

"Kota? What are you doing around here?" Izuku quickly recognized the kid. The same thing couldn't be said to Kota as he took a whole minute to understand who was this man and why he knew his name.

"Mi-Midoriya? How- Why are you so tall?!"

"Hehehehe... a lot of things happened. What are you doing here at U.A, anyway? Oh, are the Pussy Cats around?!"

"Well, not everyone. Tomoko and Ryuko are still shopping something and Yawara head home early"

He also knew that voice in his head. In fact, he only knew of one person who could talk inside his head like this. Said person just joined Kota.

"Mandalay-san! You came here too"

"Yes, though he won't admit it, Kota wanted to see more of how U.A looked like so I asked Nezu if it there was any problem"

"A-auntie!"

"See? I think he also wanted to see you"

"Wait, me?"

Kota took a step forward and managed to look at Izuku, despite his nervousness.

"We saw your fight with that villain Khrona on the news, at least part of it. It was... really cool"

Izuku was taken off guard at first, but a smile soon appeared in his face. Then the small kid continued.

"You got this tall because you fought that villain?"

"Yes, basically"

Kota then gave a little punch at his leg.

"You could have ended dead. Be more careful next time"

Izuku couldn't help but laugh at the kid giving him a lecture. It was something that he normally forgot, probably due to the number of times it happened before, but he could have died back then. But it wasn't only young Kota that was worried about him. After telling Kota how he managed to stop Khrona from harming Midnight and how he got so tall, Mandalay called him aside to talk.

"Well, that's a surprise. I feel like I'm talking to Yawara here" Mandalay pointed out to his height.

"Yeah, I hear things like this a lot. Honestly, it's still weird to talk with everyone looking down"

"And not only the height. I'd say you're halfway from his size. Look at those guns right here" She said squeezing his biceps, which of course put a red hue on his cheeks.

"I-I-I have been working out more. Having this body allows me to train harder..."

"But have you only been training? I bet you're the center of attention of your class. Ne, how many love letters did you get already?"

"L-love letters?!"

Mandalay let out a light laugh as she looked the young man blushing and stuttering like the teen he was inside.

"I'm only joking. But seriously now, how have you been doing? I heard your mother got involved too"

The simple mention of her made his heart beat faster.

"I'm doing well. It took us some time to get used to it but we're fine now. You could say... we had never been better" This was far from the truth but he didn't want to make her worry for nothing. I mean, he couldn't tell her even if she wanted to help.

"Khrona is still missing, right?"

"Yes. Detective Tsukauchi said that they'll increase the range of the searches soon. By the next weekend I'll be back to the dorms"

"Oh, so you had been with your mom during this time"

"Principal Nezu couldn't allocate many pros to guard us and I think the police being around all the time would make Mom nervous, so I kind of became her guardian at the same time"

"Aw, isn't it sweet?"

"Huh? What is?"

"You and your mother, silly. You acting as her guardian is very cute of you, and responsible too. Judging by the way you said she tried to save you that day I can see you two are very close"

"Yeah, maybe too close..." "I never had many friends and my dad always worked in another country so it has been basically only the two of us most of my life"

"She must be really proud of you with all you achieved already"

"Hehe, yeah, she never misses a chance to say it"

"I'm also proud of you, and very grateful too. I know I said that before but thank you for saving my nephew"

"You don't have to. I just did what any hero would"

"No, more than that. It was more than just saving him from that villain. Did you know he was searching how to enter at U.A? He has been even training how to use his Quirk. You did that, Midoriya"

"I-I did?"

"You showed him what means to be a hero. I'm not exaggerating when I say he's trying to be your reflex"

"Really? Well, I don't know, there are so many cool heroes much better than me. He would do better in inspiring on them, instead"

"Not everyone is a hardcore fan of All Might like you, silly" Izuku scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.

"Maybe you're not the best hero, but I feel that you're the hero he needs"

Izuku stopped and let those words sink in. This weight of being an example to the others, the pressure of guiding others to a bright future. So this is how All Might felt, this was the meaning of being the Symbol of Peace. It was amazing and extremely overwhelming at the same time, making his legs shake and giving him the strength to keep moving forward. He didn't have time to worry about things like who he would choose. Not that didn't matter, the point was that he had to keep moving forward. Izuku delayed this enough. And talking to Mandalay made him remember everything that he endured with his Mom by his side. She never gave up on him, never stopped to cheer and believe in his dream. She was the first to give him a push towards his objective. He could never forget that. It didn't solve the entire problem but it clarified how he felt for her. Izuku finally felt he was making up his mind. Another important thing, no matter the outcome he would always stand for her.

"Thanks, Mandalay-san. Really, you don't know how much it helps"

"I'm glad to be of help. Oh, looks like you have another person wanting to see you"

"Huh? Who?"

Just when he turned around Izuku felt a pair of small arms wrap around his waist.

"Izuku, you're still here! So you're going back to your dorm?"

"Eri-chan? How did you know I was here?"

"The tall boy with the glasses told me you were staying after school"

"Oh, so it was Iida. Well, I still need to sort some things but I'll be back in no time"

"Yay! I can't wait" Eri then noticed the woman looking at her with curious eyes. She hid a little behind him with a slightly concerned face. "Izuku, who is she?"

"Oh, she is the hero Mandalay, from the team Wild Wild Pussy Cats"

"Hello there. You must be Eri-chan, right? Nice to meet you" Mandalay crouched and shone a warm smile to the uneasy girl. Izuku gave a little pull and Eri came out of her hideout, greeting the pro hero.

"Izuku, she doesn't have a costume"

Mandalay then laughed lightly.

"Well, it's a little troublesome to walk around with them all the time. Plus, we are in a small recess period"

"Every hero here used the costume so I guess she would find it weird" Izuku said.

"Hey, Kota, come over here"

The boy got to them, then noticed the new person present. Both hid behind their respective guardians, looking at each other with a curious/suspicious face, while Izuku and Mandalay sweatdropped.

"Kota, why don't you say hello to our little friend here?"

"You should too, Eri-chan"

The took slow steps out of their covers and stood in front of each other at least a meter away.

"Hi, I'm Izumi Kota"

"Eri"

"Just... just Eri?"

"Yes. Just Eri"

"Then... can I call you Eri... chan?"

"Yes. Can I call you Kota-kun?"

"S-sure! I mean- yeah, I don't mind"

Izuku then heard Mandalay inside his head.

"He's not very used to socializing. Kota doesn't have many friends at school, but I think it was more because he hated Quirks. Hopefully, this will change with the time"

"Umm, Eri-chan, why don't you show Kota around a little?" Izuku asked the silver-haired girl, who took this as a task for her. While she beamed a smile to Izuku, Eri was all uneasy and shy when she turned to Kota.

"So, umm, follow me, Kota-kun"

"Oh, r-right"

Once they left, Izuku answered her.

"I can relate to him to some degree. Don't worry, he's going to be fine. Plus, it's easier to learn some social skills when you're younger anyway..."

"The life of a socially awkward teen, I see"

"Right on. I'm still getting used to it"

"Well, give your best then!"

Izuku and Mandalay kept chatting for some time. He asked how Ragdoll was doing and she said that so far she helped them at the agency. She was fine regarding the loss of her Quirk and they were doing their best to adapt to a team of three. Izuku thought of telling her about Aizawa's plans and the possibility of Eri being able to restore lost Quirks, but no one was sure and he decided to not give her fake hopes. Then the two kids returned and Eri instantly latched on his leg.

"Izuku, Izuku, can you make me fly?"

"Hold up, fly?"

"Yes. Mister All Might put me very high and it was like flying. You're so tall now so can you do it, please?"

"Oh, so that's what you're talking about. Okay, come here"

He held her and put Eri on his shoulders, holding on her arms so she wouldn't fall. Eri then stretched her arms forward and inclined a little.

"Yosh! Let's go beyond!"

"Let's go!"

And then he started to run around while she did the sounds of flight. Meanwhile, Mandalay watched the scene with Kota by her side, who kept looking at the two with curiosity in his eyes.

"Do you want to play too, Kota?~ I'll carry you on my shoulders"

"W-what?! Of course not, it's dumb..."

"Oho, do you want Midoriya to carry you then?"

"That's n-not it, auntie!"

She laughed lightly as Kota gained a faint pink hue in his face.

"Okay, I'm not going to insist. Well, look at the time. Midoriya, we have to go now"

"Oh, that's right. I should get going too"

"Aw, you have to go now?"

"Don't worry, I'll stay after the classes tomorrow if you want"

"Yay! Then it's a promise!"

"Come on Kota, say bye to them"

"See you another time Midoriya. Umm, you too, Eri-chan..."

"Bye miss Mandalay, bye Kota-kun"

"See ya, Kota, Mandalay-san"

"Let's keep in touch Midoriya. See ya. You too, Eri-chan"

She was already leaving when she turned around and looked at him, picking up his attention.

"One more thing. You'll do an excellent father one day"

"F-f-father?!"

She failed to suppress a laugh as she looked at his red face.

-/-

Izuku was almost home. He felt much better with all that happened. Surprisingly, talking with Mandalay helped him understand how he felt about this whole situation. If he was supposed to be the next Symbol of Peace, he had to save everyone. In that case, he had to make both his Mom and Mitsuki happy, no matter the outcome. Until now he didn't find a way so he would need to make one himself. Yes, he would make this work, whatever the name of this relationship was. So he turned the knob of the door and entered the apartment, announcing his arrival. He heard some noises coming from the living room, and for a moment he thought his mother was doing that again. And he thought he couldn't be surprised anymore.

When he looked at the living room, he found Inko and Mitsuki, but not in a normal way. Right now they were on the carpet, Inko laying on the carpet and Mitsuki sitting on her lap. They were holding hands, but in that way when you're trying to push someone back. Judging by the table flipped laying aside, he had a vague idea of what happened. So, a few minutes earlier...

Inko was slightly nervous. Izuku should have arrived seven minutes ago. She didn't want to bother him by calling on his phone but she was starting to get worried sick. What if something happened to him on the way back. And by something she meant a certain ash-blonde woman that she called her best friend. She was starting to feel that green and yellow shouldn't get together, but it was just a momentaneous feeling. Or so she hoped. When she heard the knock on the door, Inko ran to answer, but she stopped right before opening. Izuku wouldn't knock, which meant it wasn't him. Her sudden happiness almost ended. It was very tiny. She opened the door and right there stood Mitsuki with the most annoyed face she had ever seen. Inko closed the door. Her happiness was gone.

"Inko, open the door, you have a guest" She said knocking on the door with a little more strength.

"Sorry, Inko is not here at the moment. Leave the message after the beep. Beep"

"Come on, it's not polite to leave me here waiting"

"It's not polite to fuck the son of your best friend either"

"Oh, for the love of- What? You want me to give you Katsuki so we're even?!"

The door opened really quick.

"Hell no!" And got slammed shut.

It opened a second time.

"And I bet he has a small dick"

Before it got closed again Mitsuki held with her foot.

"Come on, don't be such a kid"

"Mitsuki, just a health advise. Your foot shouldn't be in the way the next time I close that door"

"You wanna play tough, I'll be tough too. Step aside, incest crazy"

Mitsuki kicked the door half open but Inko held it and tried to push the unwanted guest.

"Get out of my house, shotacon"

"The fuck? He has a body of twenty-six!"

"But he's still sixteen inside!"

"Then it's half legal. Let me in, Inko!"

"Get out, Mitsuki- whaa!"

Mitsuki managed to push past the blockade, knocking Inko back. Panting a little, the blonde shoved her hair aside.

"See? Just let me in like a normal person" She said making her way into the living room. Meanwhile, Inko got up and closed the door. She then watched as the blonde looked around, searching for something.

"Lost something?"

"Yeah, he's this tall, is ripped and has green hair. Sounds familiar?"

"Tsk. He's not home yet"

"Too bad. Guess I'll wait"

"You will?! Care to say why?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. We're going out, just that"

"I have a better idea. Why don't you go out with your husband?"

"Too tired, too boring. Now, go look for his underwear or something. Shoo"

"How about you move that fat ass out of my couch AND my house?"

"Says the queen of chocolate and ice cream"

"You know how I get when I'm anxious! And I have been exercising, okay"

"Good for you. Lucky for me, this is all natural" She said pointing to herself.

"The world doesn't spin around you, Mitsuki"

"And it doesn't need to. The only thing I need around me is that wonderful boy..."

"You must be really brave or stupid to say that in front of me"

"And what will you do, Inko? Did you forget who kicked the jerks from school to keep your ass safe?"

"No, but things are different now"

"I can see that" Mitsuki narrowed her eyes. "I would never imagine you could do something stupid like that... with your son"

"After the first time, I... I thought about telling you" Inko clenched her fists. "I thought I could trust you. Guess I was wrong"

Mitsuki got up and both were practically pushing each other with their chests. Even if Mitsuki was a bit taller, Inko didn't step back. The tension was enough to cut the air with a knife.

"Get out of my house"

"Make me"

And then the powder keg lit up and exploded. Forget slaps and pulling hair, the two were throwing punches and kicks around. No rules here, everything was fair, face, ribs, below the waist and very sensitive parts. Good thing none of them was particularly strong, like their children, for example. Otherwise, they would end with a lot of bruises and purple marks. At some point it became a battle of strength as Mitsuki and Inko held on each other and tried to make the other kiss the floor. The blonde, being a little more used to fights, made the green head trip and fall with her backs on the floor, quickly pinning her on the floor, but to her surprise, Inko was getting up while pushing her back. She didn't know her friend had all this strength.

"What- the hell? Hngh- When did you- get so strong?"

"I told you- I have been- exercising!"

Inko was slowly pushing Mitsuki out of her, showing the blonde that under that soft skin were some developing muscles. And at that time Izuku arrived at home. He watched the scene unfolding in front of him for a whole minute before making the ladies aware of his presence.

"Excuse me, what the hell is going on here?"

"Izuku?!" They both said, turning around and spotting the green haired young man.

"A-ah, hello there, sweetie. How was your day?"

"Izuku, just the person I wanted to see. Are you... are you free tonight, honey?"

He kept staring at them, making the two even more uncomfortable.

"So, what are you two doing?"

"Umm, we are... we are-"

"Erm, you see, your mom suddenly felt in heat and... you know how it is, right?" Mitsuki said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Oi, Mitsuki, who's in the heat here?!"

"Holy shit, no, stop it. If you're going to make an excuse think of something else" Izuku said, turning around and focusing on not imagining them lacking their clothes.

"No, wait, we didn't-"

They got up and tried to explain but he just turned around again and sent them a look that meant he wasn't up to this now.

"~sigh~ Sit down, you two"

They sat on the couch, as far as they could from each other, while Izuku stood in front of them and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Where do I start? Didn't we agree to not fight? I arrive home and what do I find? You two doing exactly the opposite"

"She started it!" They said pointing at each other. Izuku felt his eye twitch.

"It doesn't matter. Why are you here anyway, Auntie?"

Mitsuki looked aside like a shy schoolgirl.

"Well, I was thinking if you would go out with me tonight..."

"Really? You came here just for that?"

"Can you believe it?!"

"Not now Mom. Anyway, you would break your own condition, Auntie"

"Oh, come on, it would be just a dinner, a walk in the park, maybe. I'm not thirsty like the chubby" She pointed to Inko.

"Who is chubby here?! I lost many numbers already!"

"Maybe, but you cheated"

"I was attacked by a villain"

"I still think it's cheating"

"Auntie, that wasn't a nice thing to say"

At least he was able to make them stop fighting, but they were still avoiding to look at each other like two kids.

"Whatever. You're a little late, dear. Did something happen?"

"No, nothing special, Mom. ~sigh~ The weekend isn't so far. Can you two behave until then?" They nodded in silence. Mitsuki then turned to him.

"Anyway, I still want to go out. If you change your clothes we can-"

"Oh my- he's not going out with you"

"You can't tell him what to do"

"Actually, I can. It's a benefit of being a mother"

"You can't say that only when is convenient"

"I don't care, now get out of my house"

"I'm not going anywhere without him and-"

"Hey, no fighting, remember? Why do you want to go out so much, Auntie?"

"She lives with you, Izuku. If you spend more time with her, you might end choosing her"

"Hold up, you can't make him feel closer to you"

"Why not? You two live together, it's not fair. Afraid of the competition, Inko?"

"Of course not. You don't stand a chance, Mitsuki"

"They're really fighting over me..." "Look, I don't care about what you do, as long as it doesn't break the rules. I promised I would give you an answer, didn't I?" They nodded in silence again.

"Come on, give me a break. This is hard enough already"

Honestly, Izuku chose the wrong words. For the next days, it was a race between the two, trying anything they could think of to influence his decision. Mitsuki, being away from him most of the time, kept flooding his phone with provocative messages and lots of nudes. More than once he was barely discovered by his classmates. The peak of danger was that time where she sent him a video and he didn't have any earphones with him. Luckily for Izuku, the volume was at a minimum so no one heard the loud moans coming from the blonde, calling his name and everything. She paid some more visits to his house, coming up with any excuse she could make up to take him away from Inko and Izuku did consider going out with her due to a certain event that happened earlier. Mitsuki might be putting his social image at risk but true danger lied at his home.

There wasn't a single moment where Inko wasn't trying to seduce him. She didn't break the rules but Izuku had to admit he was almost crossing the line himself. Take for example this case. After school, he was on his room simply relaxing on his bed after finishing his homework. Then he heard her voice calling him to eat. Izuku got up and headed to the kitchen, sitting on the table. His mother was doing something on the oven for dinner.

"Just a second, dear. I just have to stir a little"

Izuku simply looked around, not thinking about anything in particular, then his eyes caught on something and his head snapped to the side in a double take. How did he not see that before? Inko was at the oven stirring the meat and potatoes that she prepared, filling the air with a delicious smell. The problem, if he could call it that way, was her using only an apron. His eyes glued in her figure, particularly in the region below her waist. This was the only piece she used under the light yellow apron, dark blue panties with a black hem, not covering much of her round butt cheeks. Away from Izuku's eyes, Inko held a sly grin on her face, that turned into her normal warm smile once she faced him, carrying the steaming pot to put it on the table. She calmly sat, internally fawning over her son and how adorable he looked stunned like this.

"Izuku, are you feeling ill?"

"Uh? Oh, no, I'm fine"

"That's good. So, shall we eat?"

"Umm, yes. But... don't you want to... take off the apron?"

She narrowed her eyes a the corners of her lips curved up a little.

"Hmmm, do you want to see me without it, Izuku?~"

"N-no, I mean, uhh..."

"Well, give me a moment, then"

Before he could say anything else, Inko undid the knot on the back and removed the apron, tossing it somewhere aside. She looked at her son again and he instantly looked somewhere, already red as a tomato.

"Izuku, don't you feel hungry? You didn't pick anything yet"

"Ah, t-that's not it, I just-"

"Okay, then come over here"

"Eh?"

"Sit here" She pointed to her side, then reached for his plate and started to put the food for him.

"... She's not going to-"

"Come here, I'll feed you~"

"Yes, she will..." "M-Mom, you don't need to. Plus, I'm already grown up and-"

"Nonsense. Get over here" She kept smiling so Izuku couldn't find the strength in him to say no.

He dragged the chair and sat by her side, almost looking at the opposite direction of her. Inko then gently held his chin, making Izuku look at her and brought a bit of rice with the brown broth to his mouth. He fought the urge to look down, keeping his eyes focused on her face.

"Say aah~"

He just opened his mouth a little, uneasy and completely embarrassed.

"Izuku, aah~"

"Really, Mom...?"

"Aah~"

"A- aah..."

And she put the fork on his mouth. Izuku had to close his eyes as he never felt so embarrassed in his life. Good thing no one was seeing this. Or so he thought. Inko fed him like this until half of his plate was gone and just to make things better she kept talking to him like he was a baby.

"Open up, here comes the plane~"

"M-mom, can't we d-drop that?"

"Yes, please, I think I'm gonna throw up"

Out of nowhere, Mitsuki appeared, resting her hands on her waist and with an annoyed expression.

"Mitsuki?! How the hell did you get here?!"

"The spare key is hidden at the corner of the doorframe. I taught you that one" She shook the spare key in her hand.

"Why are you here, anyway?"

"I came to see him but what I found is this really weird scene. Don't you have a single drop of decency, woman?"

"Says the woman with micro shorts and a tank top showing the belly"

"What do mean, exactly?"

"What else? That you look like a huge bitch"

"The huge bitch in the room is the naked one, don't you think?"

"Listen here you-"

"Hey, what did I say about fights?" Izuku stood up looking at the two women, who averted their gases from each other and folded their arms. Izuku let out a tired sigh. He had been doing that a lot lately. "Auntie, since you're here why don't you sit and eat with us?"

"Izuku?!"

"Mom..."

"... Tsk. Please, Mitsuki, I insist that you stay a little" The blonde could almost feel the venom dripping from her words.

"Well, if you insist" She dragged a chair and sat, but much Inko's displeasure, she stood next to Izuku, on his other side. She also took the plate from Inko's hand and directed the fork to the emerald teen.

"A-auntie...?"

"What? I want to play too! Or you won't be my little baby, Izukyun~" She said with a fake whining voice, infuriating the green haired lady at the other side.

"He's MY baby, Mitsuki!" Inko grabbed one of his arms.

"Oi, wait until Saturday!" Mitsuki held on the other.

He already knew where this would end.

"For fucks sake, you two let go of me!" Izuku suddenly got up from the table, slamming his hands on it. Both women recoiled and let go of him in a second. He walked out of the kitchen without looking at them, but just the glance at his face told them that he was angry, and they were the cause.

"H-honey? Where are you going?"

"I don't know. Somewhere"

"Izuku, you didn't finish your plate..."

"I don't feel like it"

"Now, now, let's calm down a little, honey? Why don't you sit back here and-"

"The only ones needing to calm down the tits are you two. Call me when you feel more friendly to each other" Izuku said storming out of the house. Before he could leave, Inko called.

"Izuku, dear... it's cold outside"

They heard footsteps returning back to the home. He crossed the hallway, probably going to his room, then got out again with a jacket on his hand, and then the door slammed closed. There was a minute of silence before they turned to each other, pointing fingers and with huge frowns in their faces.

"It's your fault!" Said Inko and Mitsuki.

Izuku walked hastily through the streets, aimlessly and not paying attention to his surroundings.

"Damn it, why do they have to fight all the time? Can't they see I'm trying to make everyone happy here? I don't want their long date friendship to end because of me"

"Looks like you have a lot in your mind, Midoriya"

"That voice! Mandalay-san?!"

Izuku looked around and then he spotted Mandalay crossing the street to meet him.

"Mandalay-san, what are you doing around here?"

"Patrolling. Since we were around, we decided to help on the searches for Khrona. It was Ryuko's idea and everyone agreed"

"Thanks for the help. So I understand the Pussy Cats will stay around for some time"

"Yes, we have a few businesses to take care of around here"

"Soon the search area will change and Detective Tsukauchi-san will try another approach. I wish I could help myself but there's the school, and I only have a provisional license"

"That's what we're here for, silly. Focus on your studies, okay?"

"Okay, I know..."

Mandalay looked at him with attention.

"Midoriya, you seem to have something bothering you"

"Oh well, recently I have been thinking a lot about this matter and..." Hold up, why was he telling her that with such ease? Maybe he felt at ease with her, probably because Mandalay wasn't after him with lustful huntress eyes.

"Come on, you can tell me"

It wouldn't harm if he kept some details, right?

"You see, I have to make a huge decision, a decision that affects two persons, but I can't decide between them. If I choose one the other person will be sad and I don't want that. I know I might sound selfish but..."

"It's okay, we heroes tend to be ambitious and kinda selfish when it comes to saving people and making them happy. You're in the right path" She rested a hand on his shoulder.

"But what can I do about that? They were like, best friends and now they're practically enemies" Unfortunately, or maybe not, Mandalay understood that he was referring to him and Bakugo.

"I don't know if I can help much but, I think you should find common ground"

"Eh?"

"Yes, something that both can agree with. Naturally, both sides will need to make some concessions but I don't think it's impossible to satisfy everyone"

"I don't know, Mandalay-san, those two are very stubborn and competitive"

"Look at this in that way, it's easier if one of the sides take the initiative"

"It makes sense, but still, it doesn't seem to apply to that problem..."

"Is it that bad?"

"No, no, I mean, it's very, very personal"

"I see..."

At that moment, his phone rang in his pocket and Izuku reached for it. He unblocked and received another message. The messages were from Inko and Mitsuki.

Mom: Izuku, please come home. It's late, I'm worried

Sorry for arguing with her again

Forgive Mommy, pretty please?

Take care out there, okay?

Mitsuki: Hey, so

Sorry for causing trouble again

My bad

Don't be angry for long, okay

And watch out, it's dark, and a little cold out there

Izuku hung his head. He couldn't keep angry at them for too long, could he?

"Something important?" Mandalay asked.

"Honestly, the problem just sent a text. It's okay, I'll sort this out. Thanks for the talk, Mandalay-san"

"Any time, Midoriya. I should be returning to my patrol now"

"Take care. See ya"

"You too. See you, Midoriya"

Izuku then headed back to his room, at the same pace he walked before. After taking some distance, Mandalay decided to keep an eye on him. That villain might be around just wanting to have her revenge on the boy that foiled her plans. She made sure to not draw his attention, as it could be an opportunity to arrest Khrona, even if she hated to use him as some sort of bait. The pro hero, being used to this kind of task, kept attentive to her surroundings, scanning the shadowy alleys and the people that passed by. In his wanders, Izuku ended passing by a rather busy area with more people in the streets, even being a little late in the night. That's when Mandalay noticed that Izuku was prone to draw attention, even if he wasn't aware of it. Well, at least a specific kind of attention. As the grown-up boy walked by, many women stopped to watch or at least did a double take. The jacket, open in the front, wasn't enough to hide his broad chest, neither his large shoulders. If you paid more attention, you would also notice his toned legs half hidden by his shorts, which made one wonder, what could he be hiding under those clothes. On his way to home, he was stopped at least four times by certain ladies standing in front of motels and other suspicious buildings.

When he arrived at his apartment, she got on top of a nearby building, just to scout the area. She was able to see another green haired head and a third one, colored ash blonde. So they had a guest. Just to be sure that everything was alright, Mandalay decided she had to take a closer look, so she managed to hold herself near the window, opening it a little so she could hear better. Apparently, the three were discussing something. She wondered what could have happened between the two teens that would need their mothers to interfere. Judging by the way Midoriya was talking not long ago, it looked to be something serious, which made the pro hero worry, but on a slightly more personal level. A few minutes earlier, at the apartment...

Inko and Mitsuki refused to look at each other or have any kind of interaction. They felt on the edge but were holding their fists at bay for the sake of their cinnamon roll. Reluctantly, Inko got a shirt from him long enough to half cover her butt and now the two were sitting on the couch, legs crossed, arms folded and heads facing opposite directions. The silence itself was some kind of weapon to attack the rival, as in who was ignoring who. They were at it for twenty minutes now when Inko let out a sigh.

"Where would he be now?" She said to no one.

"Hmpf, now you're worried" Mitsuki said under her breath. Unfortunately, Inko heard that.

"Are you saying I don't care for my son?" She looked at the back of Mitsuki's neck, visualizing her hands around it.

"Not as you should care" Mitsuki also turned around, imagining herself hitting that green hard head.

"You're the one sending him nudes all the time. What if someone sees his phone?"

"How do you know that?"

"I discovered his password. And seriously, during class? Don't you have nothing better to do?"

"You were using only an apron half an hour ago. Should a mother dress like this for her son?"

"It's called looking attractive"

"It's called looking like a ho"

"Bla, bla, bla, says the huge bitch"

They looked away again and let out a hmpf. Still, worry quickly took over them. They couldn't focus on offending each other when Izuku was out there doing who knows what.

"We... we screwed up this time"

"... Say it for yourself"

"Come on, Inko" Mitsuki held on Inko's arm, but not in an aggressive manner. "You can't really think he was okay with all that seduction. At least not right now"

"Well, he does have a lot in mind... and I might exaggerate a little with the teasing"

"Yeah, a little"

"Don't even start it... Anyway, I think I know why he got so angry"

"I also have an idea. He wants us to keep friends"

"More than that, we used to be best friends. He surely didn't want to be the cause of this change"

"So the reason why he's trying so hard is...

"... To make everyone happy"

Mitsuki scratched the back of her head.

"Tsk, you have a wonderful son, you know?"

"I know, Mitsuki. I wish I had never let myself go so far with him that night. He would still be my pure, innocent and sweet child. But at the same time, I don't regret it a single bit"

"I can relate. It's wrong and it feels wrong, but I want to keep going"

The silence fell again, putting both women at a thinking state. What would be necessary to convince Izuku that each of them was of worth all his love?

"Do you really love him, Mitsuki?"

"Do you still doubt? Of course I love him"

"How much?"

"Enough to do anything to see that bright smile on his face. And you?"

"I'm his mother, what you said is only natural for me. I tossed my restrictions away a long time ago, though"

"So you'll do anything for him?"

"And you wouldn't?"

"Even knowing it's completely wrong?"

"I'm ready to face the entire world if necessary. And you, Mitsuki, how far are you willing to go for him?"

"As far as necessary, obviously"

Both grabbed their phones and started to type texts to him so he could go return home. After that, they exchanged hesitant looks.

"You know, Mitsuki, I guess I never hated someone so much as I hated you"

"The feeling is mutual. But we can't keep like this. He wouldn't like it"

They looked at each other with frowns and pouts, slowly unfolding their arms. They extended hands and shook it.

"So let's call it a truce"

Inko waved her hand.

"I think we would need more than a truce. He wants both of us happy, and I'm sure that'll be impossible for us without him around"

"So you're saying we both should..."

"I don't like the way it sounds either, but I'm willing to do whatever is necessary"

"Well, so am I. Heh, who would know, the greedy and jealous Inko coming up with an idea like this"

"I'm not greedy. And this is just a suggestion. I'll follow whatever he says"

And then Inko did something that surprised the blonde, she held her fist up. It was something they did when they were at high school and even some years after that too. That simple fist bump meant a promise, one that couldn't be broken, and they only did that in serious cases. Mitsuki also raised her fist.

"Let's take care of Izuku, Mitsuki"

"I can't wait, Inko" And then they finished the small gesture.

Ten minutes later, Izuku returned home. Both greeted him with worried expressions.

"Sorry for leaving like that. I kind of lost it"

"It's okay, dear, I know you have a lot to worry about"

"Relax honey, we also messed up"

They sat at the couch and he stood in front of them.

"Thanks, but I'm still undecided. I don't know who should I choose, but I also don't want to hurt any of you"

"We have decided that we would accept it, no matter the decision, Izuku"

"I know Mom, but you would still be sad if I ended choosing Auntie, wouldn't you?"

Inko bit her lip. He was damn right. Just the simple idea made her heart ache like it was being crushed. Mitsuki looked to have a similar feeling, probably imagining the opposite.

"Anyway, after that, what happens? I still have one week to return to the dorms. If I choose to be with Mom or Auntie, what will I do since I'll be no longer here? We won't be able to see each other"

"I... I admit I don't like the idea of you being away from Mommy again, but I know this is important for you. We can see each other in any opportunity that appears. Plus, I'm looking forward to using my phone more. If you choose your lovely mother, then let's make the best of this last week on the bed, okay?~"

"Aah, I really wanted to spend more time with you. Not only to fuck, just hang out and other things. Well, I'm pretty much the same as Inko here. Choose me and we're gonna get wild the entire week~"

"It seems like you already have your plans... I definitely have to decide tomorrow"

They looked at each other for a brief moment, then Inko spoke again.

"Ne, Izuku, dear. If you don't come to a decision, there's something we would like to suggest, but only as an option. We'll agree with anything you say"

"Even not choosing any of us"

"Thanks Mom, thanks Auntie. I see that you two are doing your best to not fight"

"If it's for my precious son, I can endure ten Mitsukis"

"I'll let that comment slide for now but this is not over"

Izuku laughed nervously at the two as they really looked like two kids. This side of them only appeared when they were together, and he liked to see it. They were best friends and loving him shouldn't be a barrier between the two. If nothing, he wished he could make them get closer again as Izuku was aware things were not the same as before. Then, two pairs of hands brought him out of his bubble of thought. Inko and Mitsuki dragged him to the couch, sitting between them. They leaned in closer and gently caressed his chest and arms.

"M-mom? Auntie? D-didn't we agree with not getting frisky until tomorrow?"

"Don't worry, honey, we won't cross the line. Well, I won't, right, incest crazy?~"

"I have self-control, you know. I just... didn't use it lately. Shotacon"

"Oh come on, he doesn't count as shota"

"He's still my little boy on my heart"

Before he knew his shirt was gone and Mitsuki and Inko were climbing on top of him, contesting for more space on his lap while they planted kisses all over him, from his chin and the nook of his neck to his chest and abs, leaving wet trails everywhere. Their hands worked on his arms and shoulders. He involuntary let out a very soft moan, which worked as the spark for the powder keg. Inko and Mitsuki looked at each other, knowing what the rival was thinking. It became a competition to tease Izuku. Inko reached up to nibble and blow at his ears while Mitsuki sucked and gently bit his nips. Inko stuck her tongue out and poked a little inside his ears, sending shudders through his spine and Mitsuki licked near his armpits. They proceeded to taste him in every way they could for now. His heartbeat increased and he was sweating despite the quite cold temperature. They captured the salty drops that carried the taste and the scent of the green teen, making themselves more turned on. If they tried to do this on purpose it might go wrong but Mitsuki and Inko cupped his cheeks and shared a triple kiss with the boy. It wasn't like kissing him alone but the third person surely added a different spice to it. They were focusing on the boy but both women tasted a little of each other. Inko pushed Mitsuki aside and claimed her son only for her, deepening the kiss in her tender and sweet way, cupping his cheeks and caressing him. Mitsuki quickly stepped in, not even giving Izuku time to breathe as she captured his lips into a more fierce kiss, running her fingers over his chest and backs.

The two women kept pushing each other aside until they noticed Izuku was starting to faint. He was breathing heavily and his head was red like a tomato, not to mention the impressive bulge inside his shorts. Though it pained them to ignore it, they just sat very close to him, latching on his arms and snuggling on his chest and under his chin.

"So dear, who got to tease you more, huh?~"

"Don't be stupid, of course it was I. I'm the queen of teasing~"

"Haha, very funny. And I thought you didn't have a sense of humor"

"It's the truth. Face it, thirsty chubby"

"Thuth is my hand and you'll face it for sure, you glycerinated bitch"

"Hey, hey, let's not start this again. Both of you are more than I can handle, okay?"

"It's fine, honey, we're just joking, right, chubby?" Mitsuki had a smile that was clearly forced, yet sincere at some point.

"Yes, yes, we used to provoke each other, though we never used that level of offenses" Inko also had a similar smile.

"~sigh~ If you say so. Now, excuse me, I have to take a shower" He got up and both ladies looked at him with confused faces. Izuku then pointed to the middle of his legs. "When I said you two are more than I can handle, I meant it"

Mitsuki and Inko bit their bottom lips.

"Mmmm, Izuku, dear, just a quick one?~"

"Yes, just a quick one, honey?~"

He hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Don't... don't try me, you two" And then he headed to the shower, a cold shower.

Meanwhile, Inko got up and headed to the hallway.

"Where are you going?"

Inko stopped and started to fiddle with her fingers, pressing the digits together.

"Well, in cases like that, the used laundry is the solution. Ummm, wanna try it...?"

Mitsuki looked at the green haired woman she called her best friend. That was a ridiculous question to be made.

"Hell yeah, lead the way, freak"

"You know you're about to call yourself a freak, right?"

"Look at all the fucks I give"

"Couldn't say better"

And while Izuku let the water cool down his body and the duo of mothers buried their faces into his boxers, the pro hero who followed him home to ensure his safety stood still at her hideout. Mandalay had a neutral face, still absorbing everything that she heard and saw. When she started to hear some weird noises, she had to check it. Luckily for her, the two mature women were too focused on teasing the grown-up teen to notice her spying on the window. Mandalay returned to the other building, giving a final scan around the area. She then returned to her previous patrol route.

"Well, that was definitely something. Indeed very personal, Midoriya"

(Hey if you like this story just know that this isn't mine I'm just giving credit to someone that made this by showing it to you, so if you were to find the story somewhere on the internet you wouldn't accuse me a plagiarizing this story. I also wanted to create a sort of challenge. Make a story a bout a female Genos using this picture, or some other one. It can be lemons or just some love story but the main character has to be y/n you can choose who he looks like or what there powers or whatever are though so you can even choose what world they could be in whether anime or just from Genos original game.)
BUT YOU CANNOT AND I REPEAT CANNOT MAKE HIME OVERPOWERED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 158 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
373K 7.1K 49
One day Izuku was walking home and he stumbles across a guy attacking a woman. He tries to help but once he captures him he uses his quirk on Izuku...
2.6K 76 15
I do not own bnha or the art for the cover, nor do I know the artist so I don't know who to credit. This is a story where Izuku has a quirk at birth...
5.6K 102 6
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...