I Think Your Love Would Be To...

Da littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 55

3.3K 86 42
Da littleninja0

I closed my eyes shut as I leaned my head backwards, biting onto my bottom lip as he worked his big fingers roughly against my swollen clit.

"Shit that's so good." I moaned into his ear as he buried his face into my neck, just barely nipping at my sensitive skin as he sucked gently onto my favorite spot.

"You didn't think I was going to let you leave without cumming, did you?" His voice only encouraged my desire, the pooling between my thighs on overdrive as he spoke.

"N-no." I whispered, entangling my fingers into his curls as he unexpectedly shoved his tattooed fingers into my tight hole.

"Fuck" I groaned, my voice echoing in the small shower as I grinded my hips in sync with his hand as he pumped furiously in and out of me.

My moans were uncontrollable as I clenched onto him, my nails piercing into his skin as I felt myself begin to helplessly unravel before him.

"Baby I'm close." I whined as I felt a surge of pleasure on the edge of charging through my center.

"Cum Lena." He rasped, his free hand circling around my throat, demanding my orgasm on the spot. "Right fucking now."

"Baby!"

My screams surrounded the entire room as I could no longer hold them in for the life of me.

My grip tightened onto Austin's forearm as he continued to choke me throughout my entire orgasm. My eye were rolled back into my head and my body went limp in his embrace as I drowned willingly into an ocean of ecstasy.

Once I rode my high to the blissful end, I felt Austin loosen his hold on me and place both hands onto the sides of my hips.

His lips crashed onto mine as he passionately ravished me, bringing me back to my senses with the intensity of his kiss.

"You can go to work now." He whispered against my mouth, earning a soft chuckle from my lips as I finally regained my strength.

I gave him another sweet peck before I gave him a shy smile. "I'll see you downstairs."

I felt him give me a playful smack on my ass as I exited the stand up shower, letting out a giggle as I grabbed for a clean towel to dry myself off.

"I'll see you downstairs beautiful." He gave me a wink as he closed the glass door, finishing his shower as I headed to the bedroom.

I let my hair loose from the pile on top of my head as I threw the towel on untouched bed before I headed to the suitcase that housed all of my clothes.

I settled on a baby pink strappy top, a long sleeve opened button down over it, along with denim shorts and black sandals.

Just as I was about to get dressed, I heard Austin's infamous voice sounding from the connecting room, singing a song I never heard before.

"Love me back and I'm all yours

Days go past and I want more
Don't hold back, I don't want space
I don't want space, yeah
Love me back and I'm all yours
Days go past and I want more
Don't hold back, I don't want space
I don't want space, yeah"

I froze at the lyrics that spilled beautifully from his mouth as I squeezed my eyes shut at the obvious that we had been dancing around.

Well mostly me.

Austin had confessed his love for me only a few days prior and I had been so caught up with us fighting, fucking and making up, that I didn't seem to find the opportunity to properly dwell in moment.

He loved me. But what drove me to the edge of insanity was that he knew I loved him too.

However, him knowing how I felt and me actually coming up with the courage to say it, were two completely different things.

It's not that I didn't want to tell him, of course I did. But saying those three magical words outloud would be more than just me calling him my boyfriend.

Sure we were now in a relationship, but saying I love you, meant completely surrendering my heart and entrusting this man not to shatter it for the rest of eternity.

I knew deep down, I had nothing to worry about. I never felt more safe than when I was wrapped up in the soft sheets of his bed, enveloped in his arms as he stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

I knew I had to tell him I loved him, and I knew I had to do it soon.

As much as my actions showed it, he deserved to hear the words coming from me.

I quickly pulled my clothes on, smoothed my hair, and slipped out of the room to head for the staircase.

As I made my way down, I noticed Natalie and Adam already awake and sitting at the kitchen.

Adam was quietly sipping his coffee while Natalie scrolled aimlessly on her phone, not even acknowledging my presence.

"Morning Lee. Have a good night sleep?" Adam asked with a hint of sarcasm weaved into his tone. I knew he was toying with me as he knew I had slept on the couch with Austin.

"Never felt more well rested actually." I playfully rolled my eyes in his direction as he shook his head at me.

"How's Austin? Is he terribly hungover? I don't think I'd seen him that drunk in a long fucking time."

I chuckled to myself at how incredibly wasted he truly was as I remembered how he had stumbled in through the front door.

Natalie's head instantly perched up at the mention of Austin's name as her attention was now caught and her nose no longer buried in her phone.

"Actually he surprisingly didn't even have a headache believe it or not." I laughed.

"Austin's awake?" Natalie shifted in her seat, her lips pursed and her expression stiff as she slanted her eyes towards Adam, continuing to ignore me as if I weren't standing right in front of her.

"Yeah I guess, thanks to Lena. He was absolutely trashed last night. She took care of him and nursed him back to sobriety." Adam chuckled, taking a swig of his coffee as I gave him a smile.

I felt Natalie's stare burning into me, though she remained silent as her eyes relentlessly through daggers.

I gave her a smug smirk as I made my way over to the coffee maker, pouring myself a steaming cup.

My eyes shifted to the stairs as Austin, Vanessa and Smitty were all making their way down.

Vanessa blew me a kiss as she said her good mornings, before she headed to the fridge for a bottle of orange juice.

"Damn sounds like I missed out on an epic ass guys night." I saw Smitty scowling ss I assumed Austin had filled him in on the previous nights endeavors.

"Dude you should have came. The after party was fucking crazy." Adam said as everyone crowded around the island.

"Coffee Austin?" Natalie interrupted, jumping off her bar stool the second he sat down in between her and I.

"Oh it's cool Natalie, you don't have to do that." He casually replied, his demeanor always so calm and relaxed.

"Let me." She said as she placed her hand on his arm, giving it a small squeeze before made her way to pour him a cup.

I internally rolled my eyes at her desperation before I turned my attention back to the rest of the group.

"Well me and V were fucking exhausted man. I didn't have any type of energy for an after party until 2 am." Smitty went on as he wrapped an arm around Vanessa's waist.

Natalie placed a full cup of black coffee in front of Austin, her arm brushing against his as she moved.

"Careful it's hot." I heard her whisper as he reciprocated a faint 'thanks' under his breath.

"You were so exhausted but that didn't stop you two from waking me up at 5 in the morning with your loud ass moaning." Natalie rolled her eyes as she spoke to Vanessa who shot me a look across the table.

"What are you talking about Natalie? Me and V were completely knocked out." Smitty gave her a funny look as now everyone around the island was now exchanging glance.

Austin's eyes met mine, a sly smirk forming as he calmly sipped his coffee.

Vanessa opened her mouth as if she were about to jump in and save me but I spoke up before she even got the chance.

"Oh I'm sorry Natalie, that was me. We'll be quieter next time. Right Austin?" I turned to face the love of my life who was desperately fighting the wide smile from spreading further at his pink lips.

Natalie's jaw was nearly grazing along the ground as stood there, frozen in a state of shock.

Vanessa couldn't contain her grin even if she tried while Smitty and Adam sat in disbelief that those words actually left my mouth.

Austin wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me between his legs as he spoke.

"No promises but we'll try."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

61.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
10.1K 378 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...
22.9K 534 48
What do you when you have a one night stand with Post malone, but end up with more than you bargained for?