G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

Bởi KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... Xem Thêm

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !🎉
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

18: Love Bubble

3.7K 99 44
Bởi KxxkieTea

"[Y/N]!"

You turned your head towards the voices. You found yourself in the lobby of Canterlot High, flinging your school bag over a shoulder. The bells had ranged for dismissal, and a herd of students ran past you.

All except for six girls.

Their arms stretched out and wrapped themselves around your body, pulling you into a warm hug. "(Y/N)!! Let's go to the Sweet Shoppe!" Pinkie Pie beamed at you. "Sweet Shoppe? Sure thing, bubblegum." You smiled and ruffled her bouffant hair.

The nickname was based off of Princess Bubblegum from a series called Adventure Time. Binge-watching the entire series in one sitting, Pinkie did this repetitively whenever she had the chance to do so. Catching her in the act, you had asked the drummer about her favorite character in which she replied it was the Ruler of the Candy Kingdom.

'Typical of Pinkie Pie to choose Princess Bubblegum as her favorite character. Maybe it's because she's the princess of the Candy Kingdom? I'm pretty sure that was part of the reason. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Pinkie Pie became the next Ruler of the Candy Kingdom.'

Not just that, Pinkie Pie held some resemblance to Princess Bubblegum. Both had similar color schemes – they're kind, good-hearted, comical, and also exhibit playful attitudes. Since then, Pinkie Pie has taken the nickname from you.

"Lead the way, darling!~" Rarity clung to your arm. "How about a race, AJ?" Rainbow nudges the farm girl's arm. "Alright then, but ya' better not cheat—" As soon as Applejack finishes her sentence, the light cerulean-ish gray-skinned athlete gives herself a head start.

"H-Hey! Come back here, Rainbow! That isn't fair! Alright...you're gonna get it now!" The bass guitarist chases after the electric guitarist.

You and the remaining four: Rarity, Pinkie, Sunset and Fluttershy, all share a look of confusion before laughing it off and trailing after the two racers. A week has passed since the Battle of the Bands and the encounter with Clodwal.

It seemed as though normality had crawled its way back into the lives of everyone, but...it wasn't entirely ordinary because of an extraordinary act; friendship was beginning to blossom into romance.

[~FLASHBACK~]

"Wow! I didn't think (Y/N) was fully loaded!" Rainbow had dollar signs in her eyes as she admires the cozy and luxurious habitation."Now isn't the time, Rainbow Dash! We need to get her inside!" Applejack reminds the athlete.

Sunset moved toward the door, inserting a spare key that you had given her. After unlocking the door, the light amber-skinned girl slid the frame open. Her friends carried you inside and Sunset led them towards her room.

Once they placed your unconscious self onto the red mattress, Rarity and Fluttershy went into the kitchen to fetch some refreshments; Applejack and Rainbow Dash had gone into your room to bring a fresh set of clothes; Pinkie Pie, Twilight, and Sunset sat on the lower half of the resilient material.

"Will she be okay..?" Pinkie whispered in a worried tone. In spite of the dangers, the brilliant rose-haired drummer usually kept herself in a jocular mood; however, after seeing the comatose state you were in, her cartoonish quirks were toned down.

"She's still breathing," Sunset sets two of her fingers down on your wrist. "There's a faint pulse, but she'll need to rest." The unicorn lets out a long, doleful sigh. Pinkie lightly skimmed her hand through your silky black locks. Her cerulean eyes held a variety of emotions – anger, fear, but the majority of it had been gloom. You made everyone worry with your performance, and the drawn injuries made them even more anxious.

"She’s so reckless…" The Equestrian princess sat next to you, her hands stretching out to caress the surface of yours. Sunset copies Twilight’s movement and takes your other hand into her tan ones. “Regardless, we all love her for that.”

“And I don’t think these feelings will die down anytime soon.”

The former enemies look back at each other, their feelings seem to synchronize with one another as they come to an understanding of one thing–the two Equestrians feel a strong attraction to the sleeping you.

Their faces had gone remarkably red, and they understood because of the gentle smiles they gave. If only you were awake, then it would’ve been a sight to behold.

Who would’ve guessed that the two Equestrians that had been at each other’s throat for quite some time are now standing together and sharing sentiments.

“I… I’m not so sure if [Y/N] will see me in that light…” Sunset’s lips configure into a thin line, demonstrating her apprehension and fear. She knew that she had an amazing reputation of making students feel horrible about themselves and even went as far as to become a deranged, demonic tyrant. Till this moment, the tan unicorn regrets everything–from letting hatred and the hunger of power consume her to almost harming the one that was willing to give her another chance at life. Sunset could never forgive herself for that.

“Sunset, you’ve proven to us and yourself that you’ve changed since the Fall Formal. I know that people may still have their doubts about you, but considering how much you were of help to us against the Dazzlings, I’m confident that [Y/N] doesn’t resent you.” Twilight reassures the former bully, reaching out to give a soft squeeze to her shoulder.

Unbeknownst to them, your awakened eyes were staring directly at the duo. Your hands moved slightly, with the tips of your fingers brushing against their palms.

“Twilight took the words right out of my mouth…” You murmured huskily, and the two Equestrians quickly shot a glance at your lying figure. “Sunset Shimmer, I will never hate you. In fact, I never did to begin with.”

Sunset looks a bit shocked at your response, her eyes uplifted by such emotion. In an attempt to process this all in one go, she tries to make things reasonable. “But I did things–horrible things, [Y/N]! I’ve hurt everyone, manipulated them and used magic to try and take over the world. How can you forgive me when I did all of those things!?”

Tears were brimming at the ends of her cyan eyes. Within those clear tears–the infliction she’s caused to herself–it made you love her more tenderly than ever.

“Hey, it’s okay…” You chuckled, groaning as you struggled to sit up from your lying position. Arms wrapped around her neck, you embraced her in your warmth, running your fingers through her silky red hair. Strands of yellow occasionally tangle your tender joints, but they felt euphoric nonetheless.

“You’re such a jerk for making me feel this way and laughing about it…” Sunset said, sniffing loudly as she dug deeper into your embrace.

“Nevertheless, you, Twilight, and I know that you still love me..”

Twilight giggles, unknowingly covering her smile with her purple hand. “Now that’s something none of us can deny.”

You could feel Sunset smile through the fabric of your shirt and nothing else mattered. All you needed to know is if she would smile tonight.

Behind this clear day and full moon, the remaining members of the Rainbooms peeked through the door to witness the soft glow of the room. Although they already discussed the deal, they still can’t help but feel a bit envious of the skinship displayed between you and their former foe.

“Come on.” Rainbow spoke in a soft whisper, pointing to the direction of the cozy living room. “While they have their moment, we can just abuse her netflix account. Anyone up for a movie or two?”

The human counterparts take a minute to share a look with one another before nodding with cordial smiles. Without another word, the five humans quietly made their way to the living room and perhaps allowed themselves to take snacks from the pantry…

Looks like you’d have to make an early trip to the grocery store to restore your cabinets and pantry with snacks, but you didn’t mind when it came to these girls.

Oh, what a love-struck individual you are in this love bubble.

The only thing I can say is I'm really sorry for this short chapter and that I hope all of you are willing to forgive me for the long wait. Thank you for sticking by me and this book (even though it's so shitty). :))

Word Count: 1417

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.2K 81 9
(DISCONTINUED) Where I Jimin a shy nerd confesses his feelings to a badboy. Yoongi a cold hearted and infamous badboy. What will happen when Jimin d...
95.9K 11.2K 41
ℋ𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝑜 ℐ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ? 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ♡