Welcome back to the Kooky sid...

By Veronika1930

Ludwig Von Koopa, the more mature and sophisticated Koopaling out of all of his siblings, had begun hearing a... More

(A/N)
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch. 59
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
Ch.63
Ch.64
Ch.65
Ch.66
Ch.67
Ch.68
Ch.69
Ch.70

Ch.7

799 12 0
By Veronika1930

With Ludwig: 

The oldest Koopaling ran into the training room, the doors having been blasted open, one of them getting impaled into the chest of Bowser’s statue. 

Ludwig gasped, horrified by what he was witnessing, halting in his tracks. 

It was complete, and total, chaos. 

Iggy and Lemmy were struggling to use a small force field to help protect themselves, Junior and Wendy from some large concrete pieces that had fallen from the ceiling.  

Larry was doing his best, his wand having turned into a tennis racket as he tried hitting some stray fire balls that were coming from one of the training machines that Iggy had created. 

Morton and Roy were both unable to get close because the entire machine was on fire, so they wouldn’t be able to deactivate it manually. 

Ludwig was horrified. 

He had left them for a FEW MINUTES and they somehow managed to destroy the entire training room. 

Ludwig’s eye twitched, feeling a sense of something deep inside of him crack, threatening to break. 

Shaking his head, he growled, taking his wand out of his shell and quickly running over to where Iggy and Lemmy were, seeing the combined efforts of both twins trying to keep their force field active. 

It was flickering, indicating they were struggling worse than he thought. 

His wand illuminated brightly as he used a levitation spell on the broken pieces of the ceiling, picking them up and tossing them aside. 

Just in time, too, because the next thing he knew, the force field the twins had been making finally gave away and disappeared. 

The two were breathing hard, trying to catch their breath after using a lot of energy trying to keep the force field active. 

“Are you alright? Vat happened!?” asked Ludwig, grabbing ahold of Iggy’s shoulders and shaking him angrily, glaring at the tallest Koopaling. 

He had to admit, he was impressed that the two had managed to create a small force field, one of the spells that they didn't know yet, until now that is.

Iggy looked like he was about to pass out, looking dizzy and confused. 

Lemmy shook his head, his eyes getting shaken and rattled around, causing him to look even more dizzy. 

“Ludwig! Please don’t be angry at us. Roy thought that it would be a good idea to use one of Iggy’s new training machines to practice our magic on!” explained Lemmy, stumbling around as his eyes looked even more crossed over than usual, looking further away in different directions. 

Wendy nodded, looking worried as well. 

“Yeah, I thought it was a horrible idea, but Iggy being Iggy, he went completely bonkers and agreed. Said something about wanting to see how his new machine would do against magic” said Wendy, crossing her arms and glaring at the tallest Koopaling. 

Iggy shook his head, managing to finally regain himself as he glared back. 

“WhaaaaAAAAATTT? YOU were one of the ones who ALSO agreed to it, too, Wendy” said Iggy, pointing an accusing finger at the female Koopaling. 

Junior snarled, pushing the two away from each other and glaring at them both. 

“We’re ALL at fault, you idiots! Ludwig left us alone to get some fresh air. Roy was the one who suggested we use the machine in the first place, and WE ALL agreed!” exclaimed Junior. 

Ludwig crossed his arms, glaring at the youngest Koopaling, but knew that what he said was true. 

They were all at fault. 

If he hadn’t left to get some fresh air, then he would have been able to stop Roy from suggesting the idea in the first place, and then the others would probably get disappointed that they weren’t allowed to do it. 

He sighed and shook his head. 

“Alright, yes, ve're all at fault ant father vill probably punisch us all for zis. For nov, zough, let's just fokus on shtoppink zat zink so none of us die” said Ludwig angrily. 

The twins, Wendy and Junior all nodded, Lemmy’s eyes getting rattled around their sockets again as he did so, causing him to clutch his head from the dizziness. 

“I have to stop doing that…” muttered the smallest Koopaling. 

Ludwig turned around, seeing that the machine was still on fire, Morton standing beside Larry and using his hammer to hit the fireballs away, having noticed that the second youngest had begun struggling to keep up. 

Roy had given up, deciding to stand off to the side and watch the two struggling to keep up with the fireballs, his arms crossed and leaning the back of his shell against the wall. 

Ludwig growled when he saw this. 

“Wendy, use your rings to blokk off ze fire distributors ant bound it's arms to its body. Lemmy, use your bombs to distrakt it vhile Iggy tries to get in klose enough to deaktifate it. Morton ant Larry, kontinue vhat you're doink. Junior, if you kan use use your paint brusch vant to shtop zat zink from mofink arount anymore, please do so. I'll do vhat I kan to get rit of ze flames zat are konsumink it” ordered Ludwig, coming up with a quick plan in his head. 

They all nodded, Roy scowling and glaring at the eldest brother. 

“N' what 'bout me?” asked Roy, slightly angered that he was left out. 

Ludwig cringed, sighing in defeat. 

“Fine. You ant Morton both, be ready to restrain zat zink so Iggy kan get in klose to deaktifate it manually” said Ludwig. 

Roy shrugged, his arms crossed as he remained where he was, waiting for the opportunity to do what he was told, seeing that he was not needed at the moment. 

Working together, the Koopalings all did their part to help take the machine down. 

Lemmy grinned, standing on his circus ball as he came and stood between Morton and Larry, the two providing him cover as he started taking bombs out of his shell, lighting them and throwing them at the machine. 

The machine staggered, continuing to blast fireballs at them. 

Wendy then came in next, using her wand to duplicate her bracelets, shooting them at the robot and expanding them. This allowed them to restrain and bound the machine’s arms, ceasing the fireballs that it had been shooting. 

Junior then came in next, using his paint brush wand to shoot some gooey green paint around the machine’s legs, causing it to get stuck, struggling to free itself from both the rings and gooey green paint. 

Ludwig took a deep breath, knowing that there were some water pipes that ran under the floorboards of the training room. He used his wand, using all of his focus, controlling the water that flowed through the pipes. This caused the water to burst through the floorboards, directly underneath the machine’s feet, dousing the flames completely. 

Now sparking and wet, no longer on fire as the gooey green paint disappeared, Lemmy used one of his bigger bombs, throwing it with all of his might at the machine’s chest. 

This caused the machine to get blasted back, landing on its back from the force of the explosion. 

Morton and Roy took the chance, the two quickly rushing over and holding the machine down with all of their strength. 

Iggy then rushed over, quickly ripping the front panel open and ripping out several wires, causing the machine to struggle and twitch violently. He managed to spot the power core he had made for it, quickly grabbing and ripping it out of its holding cell. 

This caused the machine to shut off completely, leaving a steaming pile of metal and wires. 

Seeing that the machine was no longer a threat, Ludwig sighed in relief, happy to see that they had all worked together to take it down. 

He then turned and glared at Roy, the second largest Koopaling crossing his arms and glaring down at the machine. 

“ROY!” yelled Ludwig angrily. 

Roy, and several of the other Koopalings, jumped in fright, not expecting their eldest brother to yell that way. 

Roy turned to the eldest brother, raising an eyebrow. 

“What?” asked Roy, as if he didn’t do anything wrong. 

Ludwig felt his eye twitch again, his fists clenched as he marched over to the second largest Koopaling. 

“You knov vhat you dit. You suggestet usink zat...DEATH makhine, nearly killink you ant our siblings in ze process bekause of an idiotik idea” said Ludwig, poking Roy’s chest before crossing his arms, causing the second largest Koopaling to growl in anger. 

“Yeah biatch, I’m da one who fuckin’ suggested it. I didn't think Iggy would actually agree wit' me, n' the dude had already rushed off n' set dat shit up quicka than I could change my fuckin' mind” said Roy angrily, shoving Ludwig away, crossing his arms as well. 

Ludwig nearly stumbled back, but managed to save himself, glaring at the second largest Koopaling. 

“Vell mayhbe you schoult hafe sait somethink to shtop him from aktually settink it up, like 'hey guys, I vas just jokink. Let's not set it up ant risk gettink ourselfes killed'. BUT YOU DIDN’T” shouted Ludwig out of anger. 

Roy was slightly taken aback by this, scowling. 

He was about to retort something back, but was interrupted when Iggy shrieked/gasped in horror. 

“Daaaad is NOT going to be haaappyyy when he sees the training room like THIIIISSSS!” exclaimed the tallest Koopaling, looking horrified. 

Lemmy gasped, also looking frightened. 

“Oh no! You’re right! He’s going to kill us all!” exclaimed the smallest Koopaling. 

The other Koopalings began panicking, Iggy, Lemmy, Junior and Larry running around the training room like crazy lunatics. Morton was breathing hard, looking as if he was about to have a panic attack, a heart attack, or both. Wendy was on the floor sobbing, wailing about how she didn’t want to be grounded again. 

Ludwig could only stand there, staring off into space as the sounds of panicked screaming and wailing was heard echoing through his mind, four of the Koopalings running around in panic and fear of what their father would do to them when he got back. 

Ludwig felt his eye twitch again, his head twitching slightly, as well. His fists were clenched as a million thoughts ran through his head. 

He had no idea what to do. 

He didn’t know what to say to make his siblings all calm down. 

On the inside, he too, was panicking. 

Something inside of him cracked some more, until finally, he broke. 

His vision went completely black, not knowing what he had done until it was too late. 

Roy, who had still been holding his wand, was startled and shocked when Ludwig suddenly turned around and snatched it out of his hands. 

He then proceeded to snap it in half before throwing the two broken pieces at him out of rage, causing the second largest Koopaling to flinch back. 

He was then tackled to the ground by the eldest Koopaling, Ludwig having taken his wand out of his shell and was pointing it straight at his neck, powering it up and threatening to kill him with the electric sparks that were emitting from it. 

“L-Ludwig-!” exclaimed Roy, actually frightened for his own life, not knowing what his older brother was doing. 

“That’s ENOUGH out of YOU, Bully Koopa. I’ve had enough of your SHIT, so what better way to punish you than to GET RID OF THE PROBLEM!” exclaimed Ludwig, laughing like a psychopath, speaking in that same tone of voice he had when he snapped at both Bowser and Junior. 

This caused the other Koopalings to stop what they were doing, gasping in shock and fright when they saw what their eldest brother was about to do to Roy. 

Roy noticed the mad look in his eyes. 

It was that same look he used to have when he was younger. 

Roy braced himself for the hit, but was shocked when Ludwig was suddenly grabbed by the back of his shell and lifted off of him. 

“Let me GO you insignificant piece of TRASH!” screamed Ludwig out of rage, struggling to see who had grabbed him. 

“Oh, I’m a ‘piece of insignificant piece of trash’ now, am I?” asked a familiar, angry sounding voice. 

Ludwig felt his entire body freeze up, turning his head and seeing that Bowser had been the one to stop him from killing Roy. 

Ludwig felt his body shrink down in fright, clutching his wand tightly, looking scared as Bowser turned him to face him. 

“What. Did. You. DO!?” shouted Bowser angrily, causing some fire to flare out of his nostrils, nearly hitting Ludwig’s head, but luckily passed over him harmlessly. 

The other Koopalings shrank down, all glancing away in shame and fear.

Growling in anger, and seeing that nobody was going to answer his question, he kept his hold on Ludwig’s shell. 

“Alright, if no one is going to answer my question, then I guess you’ll all be GROUNDED for the next SIX MONTHS!” shouted Bowser, smoke coming out of his nose. 

The Koopalings all jumped in fright, everyone immediately talking at once as they tried to explain everything that had happened. 

“ENOUGH!” shouted Bowser, causing them all to silence themselves. 

Bowser sighed, rubbing his face with his other hand, keeping a tight hold on Ludwig’s shell. 

“Everyone, to the planning room. You can explain to me what happened THERE. Understood?” asked Bowser. 

The Koopalings all nodded, quickly following their father out of the destroyed training room, Bowser deciding to keep his hold on Ludwig’s shell after what he was about to do. 

There was only one thought that ran through Roy’s head, causing him to look more puzzled and confused rather than angered or frightened. 

Ludwig had called him “Bully Koopa’. 

That was his old nickname from when they were younger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 803 12
After 3 months of being imprisoned in Princess Peach's Kingdom, Bowser's love for her was growing thin and he wanted out of his confinement. With the...
20.2K 233 23
You were just an ordinary 12th grade student starting a new school and beginning to meet new people . But, when you meet a young koopa with royal blu...
3.1K 72 9
You are a fairly unremarkable koopa. You do your job, you come home, you eat, you fall asleep, and repeat. Lately, your family's business has been st...
265 7 7
When Bowser finally goes too far, a time of joy and celebration quickly turns to an era of sorrow and vengeance when Princess Rosalina, only daughter...