𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

Da QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... Altro

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦

2.4K 63 16
Da QueenOfAsgard04

"It's okay, cyare," Kenna smiles, staying wrapped in his strong, loving embrace.

~~~

"Kenna!" She bites her lip as she looks behind her, trying to stifle the laughter building inside of her. "KENNA!" She turns back and continues to pilot the Razor Crest as it jumps out of hyperspace. "KENNA!" Din finally pulls himself up the ladder and walks over to where she sits.

"Oh, you're finally awake, I thought you were going to sleep the entire day away," She laughs, shaking her head as the child sits in the passenger seat, drinking his soup.

"You're in my seat," He states bluntly.

"Really? Sorry, I didn't see your name on it," She replies dismissively. He then cranes his neck to see the child spilling its food everywhere.

"Who allowed him to eat in here!? No food in the cockpit!" He snatches the bowl from its tiny hands and growls at the mess.

"Give the kid a break, Din, I had to pilot this rust bucket and take care of him," She turns in the seat to face him and he reluctantly returns the food to the child.

"Fine. But get out of my seat,"

"Why?" She flicks different switches and presses many flashing buttons as a planet comes into view.

"Because it's my ship," He points to himself from behind her.

"Too bad, I've got quite cosy here," She says, steering the ship elegantly through space.

"You're going to scratch it!" He hisses, grabbing the wheel from the side of her. She growls and snatches it back, causing the ship to jolt left.

"DIN!"

"KENNA!" They shout to each other at the same time. "Give me control!" He takes the wheel from her grasp only for her to take it back and the ship flips around, causing Din to fall backwards into the wall.

"Serves you right," She seethes, regaining composure as the child's laughter erupts from the corner. Din quickly springs back up and casually lifts Kenna out of his seat as if she weighed nothing. "Put me down!" She whines.

"Fine," He drops her behind the seat and sits down, nonchalantly taking over his ship. Kenna sits up straight and sighs.

"You're a child," She blows a strand of hair from her face as she stands.

"Where are you even taking us?"

"I...my home planet," She mumbles, looking down at her hands. Din looks at her from over his shoulder.

"Florrum?" He says after moments of silence.

"Yeah, it used to be nice but now it's just a harsh, arid desert world in the Outer Rim Territories," Kenna sighs, picking the child up and sitting down behind Din. "It is off the beaten path of major galactic hyperspace routes," She looks down. "It'll be safe, I thought...away from Gideon and people who want to harm us,"

"Kenna, this makes it the perfect haven for hunted criminals or lawless thugs," He laments sadly. "We may be safe from Gideon but how many criminals on the run do you think are hiding here?"

"My mother lived here, Din. This was my kingdom, it's not my fault they turned it into a criminal haven. I just want to see some familiar sights," She fixes her gaze on her hands, wringing around each other anxiously.

"Fine, but you don't leave my side at any costs, okay?"

"Really?" She says, her eyes brightening.

"We can lay low for a few days here, get ourselves some new clothes and maybe I can help you with your training,"

"Training?"

"I'm going to help you train with your lightsaber,"

"Wait, I don't need-"

"When did you last use it?" He says in a teasing voice.

"Around 30 years ago," She says in a high pitch voice.

"How old are you?"

"Around 30 years," She buries her head in her hands, the child patting her head reassuringly. "How pathetic is that? I'm supposed to be a Jedi but I've never used a lightsaber," She laughs mockingly at herself.

"There's a first time for everything,"

"Din, you don't know the dangers of wielding a lightsaber without being a trained--"

"This is lightsaber proof," He says, pointing to his beskar.

"It's not that Din, if not trained properly, I could turn dark, that's why Gideon never taught me," He freezes, turning his helmet slightly.

"You are strong-minded, and I'm no dark lord and technically you're no longer a padawan," And without another word, he lands the Razor Crest on her home planet.

~~~

It was mostly ruins now. There was a large bazaar surrounded by torn apart buildings that reached the clouds. Din looked around, scrunching up his face but when he saw Kenna's joyous face, his disgust quickly melted into happiness, he loved seeing her so happy.

"Oh, Din, you see that?" She points to the furthest yet tallest building. Half of it seems as though it was burnt while the other side stood strong.

"Yeah..."

"That was where I lived! I owned that entire building, that balcony is where I read my books to my personal guard, Ruth," She smiles but it quickly snaps into a frown. "But I barely remember anything, I was so young," But then a small, yet sad smile slips back on her face. "But there is so much for you to see!" She grabs his arm and pulls him towards the bazaar, the child's cot zooming after the duo. "That small patch of farmland was where we grew pumpkins, I loved it when Ruth made me pumpkin salad! He was the best cook ever to exist! Oh, and this stool was where Jonathan would get the spices for out roasted chicken we had for my birthday! He also got other things from here, but I don't remember that," She waves Din off and pulls him deeper into the bazaar. "Oh, this here," She points at a dark patch in the floor. "A statue of my mother used to be here, it got burnt down though," Din noticed the glares different people gave her, they must remember who Kenna is. "Oh, this place...it's now a bar but it used to be where Fordon would take me to knit, I never learnt because I normally snuck out to beat up local boys with sticks," She smiles at the memory before looking up at Din. "So, what shall we do? Find lodging? New clothes? Food?"

"Lodging," He states, placing a hand on the small of her back and guiding her inside the bar. The smell of ale penetrated her nose and made her eyes water.

"Wow, that's...strong," She sticks to Din's side as he walks up to the bartender, a middle-aged man with a wiry beard and big, beady eyes. Many pirates and thugs stopped their conversations and glared at the duo as they enter.

"Ugh, your type ain't allowed here, piss off," The bartender growls at Din who hangs his head but places his hands on the countertop. "I said, your type ain't allowed here. You fuckers murdered our queen, now. Piss. Off," He grabs a knife from beneath the counter and points it at Din.

"Woah, if I may interject," She steps between Mando and the bartender. "Wait a second, Joan? Tiffany's older brother?" She says, once getting a good look at his face.

"Bless the makers, Princess Kenna!" He shouts, instantly getting to one knee and placing a fist over his heart.

"Oh...that's not..." Din taps her shoulder and she looks behind her. All followers of her and her mother instantly get to one knee and place their fists over their hearts. However, the criminals and pirates scoff and continue to drink and talk. "You guys can...ya know, rise," She says and everyone stands, nodding before sitting back down, their eyes not leaving their 'queen'.

"Kenna, where did you go? Once the queen was killed, you vanished and this planet became, well, a haven for criminals! We've been anxiously waiting for your return," He says, running his hand through his thick beard.

"Oh, well, I was kidnapped but I thought all people who followed my mother was executed by Gideon?"

"Most, some managed to run away and hide until he fucked off,"

"Well, I'm not staying for long,"

"What!? We need a queen...we need a ruler!" Kenna runs her hand down her face.

"Uh, by the power invested in me, blah blah blah, I decide that you, Joan, is now the new king of Florrum," He looks at her incredulously.

"Nice try," He scoffs. "Only royal blood can do it,"

"Oh but, you see, I took the last name Skywalker, so, therefore, I cannot become queen," He looks down sadly. "Sorry Joan, but I'm also on the run from Gideon and if I stay, he'll capture me. However, Mando and I need some lodging for the days we are here,"

"We don't serve his kind,"

"No, but you still serve me," She snaps and he sighs, passing her a golden key.

"This is the suite your mother stayed in when taking a break from, well everything,"

"I thought this was just a knitting place when she was alive?"

"It was, but we had some rooms for her, in case you got too much for her to handle,"

"Oh, well, thank you, Joan, you never fail to impress," She nods and walks towards the stairs, jumping three at a time as a child would. Din glares at him and Joan glares back at the Mandalorian. He slowly follows Kenna, the child passing by but also glaring at Joan, causing him to stumble back in surprise that a child could make such a face.

~~~

"Okay, royalty does have its benefits," Kenna says as she opens the door. She drops her bag and runs towards the bed before jumping into it. "I could get used to this," She crosses her legs and places her hands behind her head, closing her eyes and indulging the feel of a soft, warm mattress. "Okay, I'm used to it. That's it, I wanna be a queen," She laughs, settling further into the thick mattress. Din kicks open all the other doors, ensuring the room was safe for Kenna and the child. While Din was busy, the kid climbed the bed and copied Kenna's pose and a happy coo came from his mouth. "Ah, even you know what it's like, wanna be a king? Get luxuries like this?" The child sighs happily, closing his eyes and Kenna chuckles, looking up at the white marble baldachin. "This is life, Din. You need to feel this against your sk--" She cuts herself short and sits up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's fine, the room is safe, only one way in, no secret entries I can sense on my HUD right now," He taps a few things on his forearm. "We should try and get new clothes before nightfall,"

"Okay," She slides off the bed and plucks the child up and places him in the cot. "Let's roll,"

~~~

Walking through the small streets wasn't what Din really wanted to do with Kenna. Though it may be her home, it's changed a lot since she's last been here. She was a child and now she's an adult and while she has been gone, no one ruled and this place was turned into the perfect hideout for criminals on the run. He kept scanning each cranny and nook, ensuring that no one was waiting to jump out at her and murder her, considering she is supposed to be the queen. They walked around another corner and a small, lit-up shop was right in front of them.

"See, I still remember my away around this place,"

"Mmm," Din responded as he followed Kenna inside the small shop. Inside was an old woman, most likely in her 80's and she sat behind a small table with a sewing machine making something new for her nearly-empty racks. Kenna started to browse through the clothing while Din hung around the door, glancing outside for anyone else.

"Mandalorians aren't welcomed here," The woman snarled, not looking up from her work. Kenna poked her head out from the railings to glare at the woman with bright, white hair tied into a low bun.

"He's with me," Kenna snapped and the woman barely looked at her.

"I don't care who he's with, we don't allow them in here,"

"What? Because one killed the queen?"

"Yes," She examined her stitching.

"Well, my mother got what she deserved," The woman quickly looked up and gasped when seeing Kenna.

"Bless the maker! Queen Kenna!" She instantly drops to her knee and places a fist over her heart. "Please forgive me, I--"

"It's fine, let the Mandalorian stay,"

"Of course, my queen," Kenna rolls her eyes and goes back to the railing. Din walks over to her, his blaster in his hand.

"Why do you have that out?" She whisper-yells at him.

"Three large criminals are approaching,"

"Din, it's fine, get yourself new clothes, I'm going to try this on," She whips something from the railing and walks into a back room. He keeps glancing at the men standing outside and he quickly picks up three large shirts before putting them on the small desk. The old woman sighs and counts the shirts.

"30 credits,"

"Seriously? That would be 10 credits anywhere else,"

"Well, here, on Florrum it's 30," She growls and Din reluctantly gives her the price she asks for before snatching his clothes up from the table and placing them next to the child in the cot. Kenna re-emerges from the changing rooms and pulls at the leather on her outfit. Din's eyes travel the length on her and his jaw drops slightly. "Oh, the dark colours do suit you, your majesty,"

"It was the only thing that looked like it would fit," She chuckles. "How much?"

"Free of charge, my queen,"

"Aw, thanks," She nods before quickly following Din from the store.

"I had to pay 30 credits," He mumbles. "Where are your other clothes?"

"I threw them out, they were ripped,"

"Fair enough," Din eyes the criminals who just watch them but one of them stands up and chucks a glass bottle at him which smashes once it made impact with his beskar. He points his blaster at the large man while Kenna jumps out of her skin, the sound so loud and sudden.

"YOU'RE TYPE AREN'T WELCOMED HERE!" He shouts with a slight slur and he burps as he stands on wobbly legs. "Y...YOU SHOULD LEAVE!"

"Back off," Kenna seethes, pulling on Din who won't move. "Come on, let's go,"

"YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE GIRL, LEAVE!" He grabs a bat laced in barbed wire and points it towards them in a threatening manner. "YOU LOT KILLED OUR QUEEN! YOU MURDERED OUR GODDESS! YOU ONLY DESERVE PAIN!" He strolls over and Din rolls his eyes, holstering his blaster. Before the man could even lift his bat, Din bashes him in the side of his head with his hand, causing him to fall unconscious.

"Now we can leave," Din says, the child laughing from his cot causing Kenna to smile.

~~~

Din cleans his rifle while Kenna walks around the room with the child in her arms.

"And she said 'When the stars line up, darkness will come, but from that darkness, a powerful light force will spawn and it will bloom and expand until the whole galaxy is against the darkness and then, the light will overpower the dark and we will be safe,' But you don't need to worry about that because you're not fighting, me and Din are, yes, we are fighting the war for you," She says to the child, tapping his nose and causing him to laugh. She stops walking and looks out of the window and towards the crumbling castle. "I used to live there with my mother, on that balcony I read about many things, I don't remember much, but it was tranquil, no fights in the streets nor robbery. We never had bounty hunters or Mandalorians," Din looks up and watches her freely talk about her childhood, almost as if she has forgotten a Mandalorian was sitting right behind her. "I never truly knew what my mother did when she closed the doors on me. Some say she sucked the life out of people for her own needs. Gideon said she executed those who asked to leave, I never knew what to believe, but I believed what he said because I saw him as a father," A tear stings her eye. "I never knew my father but after hearing what Gideon said about my mother, I couldn't take her name so I had to take Skywalker," Din watches as tears cascade down her pallid face. "But the way these people talk about her...I don't know what to believe in," She wipes her eyes with her sleeves and looks down at the child with a sad smile. "Look at that, you're finally asleep," She walks over to his cot and kisses his forehead before placing him inside and wrapping him in blankets.

"Kenna," She looks at him and smiles.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry,"

"For what?" She furrows her brows and sits beside him and he places down his rifle.

"I knew what my father and mother were like. They were strong and caring and I witnessed what they did every hour of the day until they were...however, you saw your mother when she was around you...it's upsetting not to know what she was truly like away from her daughter and when you get told different things, it's hard to pick what to believe...its hard to know the truth...but if you're a Jedi can't you..." He wiggles his fingers. "See her spirit?" Kenna laughs slightly and shakes her head.

"She won't be there, she was a bad person,"

"That's what you hear, there has to be a way you can communicate with her," He looks back at the bed. "But you must be tired from running around all day,"

"What about you?"

"I'll keep watch,"

"Din--"

"Kenna, please," He practically begs from where he sits. Kenna sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

"Your lost, this is a hella comfy bed," She launches herself up the bed and snuggles beneath the thick blankets and as soon as her head hits the pillow, she falls asleep. Din smiles and places a hand on her leg beneath the quilt. He glances over at the child and his smile grows ever larger. And a strange yet nice thought crosses his mind. He shouldn't think this, he should never get feelings for anyone. But that doesn't stop the thought crossing his mind.

A perfect family.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.9K 379 29
***A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY Sept 6th 2016*** "Yoda was not a master of the Light Side-or the Dark. He was between them." Luke Skywalker hears this...
52 0 12
Loss of faith and purpose have driven Mando and Grogu into the Unknown Regions in search of cover. Din is sent down a new path when he meets a beauti...
70 0 40
Mando needs a guide to the Madlands, she needs a ride that can keep her one step ahead of the Ministry. ------ Set after The Mandalorian season two...
121K 2.9K 45
[S1 COMPLETE] [S2 COMPLETE] [S3 IN PROGRESS] -PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION- "I need your help. With the kid. With everything." 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘰�...