My Review on WoF Ships.

By EmberTheStorian

Here, I will be reviewing ships in the WoF fandom. Prepare for brutal honesty. More

Disclaimer
Moonbli
Winterwatcher
Qinter
Cleril
Pertle
Turtlejou
Sunlow
Anamarin
Blicket
Starspeaker
Sunnyflight
Lynxter
Claynami
Umbli
Flumber
Moonstalker
Glornami
Blisterseer
Glorybringer
Thornmover
Ripnami
Sunkat
Kinkamoon
Burnlet
Darksight
Winterjou
Cleril vs Pertle
Sunny x Sky
Glorybringer x Glornami
Moonbli vs Winterwatcher vs Qinter

Blacier

3.4K 40 90
By EmberTheStorian

This ship is good.

That's the only why I can describe it. It's not perfect, but like I said: a good relationship isn't without flaws.

I do believe that these two genuinely cared for each other, whether romantically or platonically.

And I do believe, that Glacier was the only dragon that respected Blaze, instead of seeing her as a "concussed cow" like everyone else in Pyrrhia.

Sure, Glacier's affection towards Blaze might've mostly been because the SandWing promised land to her (which I never really got, since why would IceWings of dragons want land in the freaking desert?).

But, besides from their alliance, Glacier didn't treat Blaze as a pawn to get her way, I might even say she treated the SandWing as a friend.

Still, Glacier put queenly laws over relationships, refusing to fight for Blaze, knowing full well she might die in a battle against Blister. But in Glacier's defense, she did seem to feel really bad about letting Blaze fight alone.

Pros: This seems to be one of the more wholesome ships in the fandom. Unlike Burn and Blister's alliances, Blaze and Glacier have a level of respect for each other, and that's really sweet.

Cons: Glacier did standby, while her bae was getting torn to shreds, not gonna forget that. Yet, that's my only complaint. Not to mention, the fanart is so darn good, I can't show JUST two.

I added the last picture, because I'm evil ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 64 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
95.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad