Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2

1.4K 20 9
By Orochimaru_Wife23

A/N: There will be a book for each season unless you want them all in one book.

**

Kevin's POV

We were all standing at the top of a cliff.

"Okay. Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot high cliff into the lake."

"Piece of cake," Bridgette said as if it was nothing.

"If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic managing sharks. Inside that area is a safe zine. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris explained.

"Excuse me?" Leshawna raised an eyebrow.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass. You're up first." Chris told them.

"So, who's up?" Eva asked.

"Ladies first." Duncan grinned.

"Fine. I'll go. It's no big deal. Just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks, " Bridgette commented and then dived.

She actually managed to perfectly dive into the water.

This motivated her teammate Tyler to dive, who hit into a buoy. Following after him was Geoff, Eva, and Duncan who landed just fine.

Their teammate Dj was too scared to jump so he ended up receiving a chicken hat. Ezekiel dived and went twirling into the safe zone.

Next went Harold who jumped and landed the worst way possible. He's lucky he didn't break anything.

Courtney decided not to jump since she feels not even nine of us will jump.

Which made me feel kind of annoyed. Chris looked at his clipboard and realize two people didn't jump.

Katie and Sadie managed to convince Chris to do a team swap with Izzy. They both happily jumped into the water together.

"Okay, so that's nine jumpers and two chickens. Screaming Gophers, if you can beat that we'll throw in a pull cart to put your crates on, " Chris informed.

"Nice. Okay, guys, who up first?" Trent asked.

We were all dead silent. I was thinking of possibly going first. Since I'm not really scared to jump.

"I'm sorry. There's no way I'm doing this, " Heather crossed her arms.

"Why not?" Beth asked.

"Hello, national Tv. I'll get my hair wet, " Heather stated.

"You're kidding right?" Gwen raised an eyebrow.

"If she's not doing it I'm not doing it, " Lindsay said.

"Oh, you're doing it, " Leshawna demand.

"Says who?" Heather glared.

Hearing her trying to force Heather to jump made me so mad for some reason. I didn't understand why but I just didn't like it. The second I see Leshawna about to pick up Heather. I went over and push her off the cliff.

"You okay?" I asked

"Did you just...?" Heather asked looking at me shocked.

"Yes, " I said with a smirk on my face.

Ha! Thanks! She deserved that."

A few more people jump-off, but me and Heather stay on the cliff. I see that Heather is scared out of her mind about jumping.

"You know, you can just wear this!" Chris takes out a chicken hat.

I look at Heather and offer to hold her hand. "We can jump together. I'm not scared so if it helps you can just hold onto me."

Heather blushes at me with a worried look. "Okay... I guess I trust you."

She takes my hand and we both jump off the cliff together. As Heather screams she let's go of my hand and holds me tightly. I decided to hold her in my arms reducing her screams.

We both finally land in the water and see that we're in the safe zone. The whole team cheers for us as a boat driven by Chef picks us up and brings us to shore. Heather immediately let's go, still blushing.

She starts to walk off and soon turns around to meet my gaze. "Thanks... I really needed that."

I smile at her. "No problem a true gentleman doesn't abandon a pretty female. When she sacred by the way you have a strong grip." I said making her blush even more.

Beth was too scared to jump so she ended up getting a chicken hat. Trent managed to land in the safe zone. The last jumper was Owen.

"Okay camper, there only one person left you guys need to jump this jump is for the win. No pressure dude. Okay, there's pressure." Chris said through his megaphone.

We all started encouraging Owen to jump.

/Gwen: "I actually thought if he jumps this. He's gonna die."\

\Kevin: " I was worried that this guy wasn't going to make it... I really hope he does though."\

Own gather up the courage to run forward and jump into the lake. He causes a huge wave to splash and push us back.

**

We all got changed into our regular clothing and used the pull carts to carry the boxes. While singing 100 bottles of pop on the wall.

Pretty soon we all make it back to the cabins. Curtis tells us that we can only open them with our teeth. Izzy soon gets her box open, but get a rope burn on her tongue in the process.

Later...

We finally get the crates open and see what supplies we have. Owen has wood and Trent has some tools and a pool liner. Meanwhile I and Heather walked over to Leshawna who opening her crate and seeing what's in it.

Heather tells Leshawna that she's sorry for being mean and compliments Leshawna earrings, which confuses me. Leshawna apologizes for attempting to throwing Heather off the cliff and they share a fist bump.

As they part ways I ask Heather if she really meant what she said. "Pfft! No!" Heather said. "She's going down! And P.S, those are the ugliest earrings I've seen in my life!"

"I see keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I don't like those earrings either. My locket way cuter than that, " I said looking at my locket around my neck. I noticed her looking at it with a raised eyebrow probably confused about why I didn't have it on earlier.

\Heather: "Kevin seems like a ruthless guy. The way he just knocked Leshawna just to keep her from throwing me in. At least one of my teammates is not a loser but where did that locket come from. He wasn't wearing it before probably didn't want to risk losing it in the water."\

After all, coming together, we managed to neatly put the tub together. After completing everything Chris came to judge our tubs.

He started off examining our tub.

"This is an awesome hot tub, " Chris commented.

We all cheered. Chris went to examine the other team. He tapped it once and it sprayed his eye and then fell apart.

"Well. I think we have a winner here. The screaming Gopher!" Chris said.

We all started cheering at our victory.

"Gophers. You're safe from elimination and you get to rock this awesome hot tub for the rest of the summer. Bonus."

After dinner and a few hours of chilling in the hot tub. We all headed to our cabins. I was laying in bed wondering what the future holds for me.

'I came here hoping to win money go help improve the orphanage so we could afford more food and rooms so it not so coward, but also to get my own place since eventually, I will be too old to stay in the orphanage. What I wasn't expecting was to find one of the contestants to be so beautiful. Heather not really nice but I love girls with an aggressive side it so hot. I doubt she would date an orphan like me though. She probably into rich guys.' I thought before falling asleep still wondering if a certain beautiful black hair girl would date me.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: When do you hope to see Kevin and Heather to get together?

Q: What do you think of the book cover?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.1K 27
Total drama island but with an extra contestant named Tammy. A Chris fangirl (no where near as extreme as Sierra) and all around primadona. Journey w...
14.5K 236 18
You are moving to LA because you mother is in the military and your dad is in prison. You live with you older sister, Maddie, who is 19. You guys li...
451 1 35
A rich boy studies in a college that his grandfather built...But he got surprised that the girl he was bullying is his bride who will pull the sword...
1.7K 48 13
'It's the worst feeling. You know, having to leave your family behind in a ship being shot down and go off with your best friend to find safety. But...