LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
Shocked
Request

50. Happily Ever After

7.4K 326 105
By YourBae04et

Five years hence

Sana's P.O.V

I cant believe its five years already, in this 5 years we have seen many ups and downs,  gone through many hurdles, there were many times when we felt that things might not go the way we want it , or we will not make it ,  even to that point where  we thought that we might drift apart,  but some way or the other we managed to overcome all the difficulties in our life . And here we are standing strong together and still so much in love with each other . Today when I sit here in this huge auditorium where Siddharth is promoting his third movie and me who is cheering for him after his constant plea for me to not come, and don't get him wrong it's not because he is till the sneaky sid but  because I am 34 weeks pregnant , yes i am pregnant , 34 weeks, with his child and he didnt wanted to risk my health  but how on the earth  can I miss such a great event where my husband Mr Siddharth Shukla is the the center of everyone attention and attraction.

Flaskback to the Very morning

Not today. Today of all days, not today . I have been already been up since 4 am, helping Sid prepare himself for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,  the one thing he had been looking forward to , I mean who gets a Kjo movie without being Shah rukh Khan, it ha[[ens only in dream, he worked so hard for this day  and this ,this would take it away from him. Although  he wouldn't be mad but  I would be.  I am not ready for it. yet.

Just not today ! not  now, just wait......wait for like 4 hours please if I had to get down on my knees and beg babaji to delay this, I would .I am back with them mentally pleading with them. Pleading with them to stay put and not appear just yet..... not yet..... please.

"Are you sure you want to come? you don't have to....." he said this with concern. Always looking out for me ,especially this last 8 months, like I was his fragile little doll about to break, but I wasn't.
I rolled my eyes as I adjusted his suit,  running my fingers over his chest "do you think being the size of a whale will stop me from supporting you" I smirked as he ran a hand over my very...... and I can't express this enough.....but very swollen stomach.

I look like a beached whale with swollen ankles . Or maybe I swallowed a beach ball, and it  now protruded my belly out further than my toes . What???? Where were my toes again ???? I think I haven't seen them in years.

Or maybe I was a turtle. I could barely move away any more and don't even get me started on how hard it is to get out of the bed , or sleeping comfortably or for that matter sex with Sid, in this condition was a must, or I should say a need.  I couldn't get enough of him. That's what got you like this in the first place Sana . There used to be a time when I used to look sexy but now trying to look sexy and believe me  I really tried hard for just this day to look anywhere close to sexy and it just didn't work because of this big ass belly making my life miserable.

"You think they will behave??" he smirked , reaching down to peck my cheek.

"Do they ever"    I groaned back, cupping his cheeks and right on cue one of them kicked the crap out of my ribs,  I am surprised she didn't broken it by now.

"And you will tell me if you need to leave" he asked sternly and I rolled my eyes again.

"I'll be fine,Sid , I promise. It's okay, I am pregnant not sick or anything" I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

Yeah_right I'll be fine, if I ever had famous last words this would be it, beside I won't get attached or "emotional attachment" such bullshits , such utter bullshits ruined my life. The pain have now become unbearable, every 10 minutes my stomach was cramping into solid rock but I had to stay just one more hour.

For Sid.

He looked so handsome on the stage in his suit. the ghost of a man I had met exactly six years ago. We were better than ever mentally..... physically.... emotionally..... we changed, adapted and grew together. Together forever.

Oh shit!!!!

Bubbling broke poured down  on my leg covering my leggings in a warm liquid slowly pouring into and out on my  beautiful black boots.

Oh !!!! no. no . not this . not now!!! please !!! no no no no!!!!! I panicked

I was wet. So so sopping wet and not wet  because Sid had just said some erotically sinful words into my ear. I was WET., like there's now a lake at my feet wet . This only happened in the movies it never happened in real , at least not with me.

"Mrs. Shukla , are you alright " I closed my eyes , feeling the assistant hand on my shoulder as she gave it a small squeeze. She was appointed by Sidharth as he was out for his promotions regularly and he didn't wanted me to be alone so he hired a full time assistant cum nanny. I took a deep breath blowing out of my mouth fighting through another contraction.

"As you can see Bonnie , I am not alright" I said through gritted teeth, grinding them to dust from the pain searing through every nerve in my body. My fingers held a death grip on the metal railing because I was trying my hardest to keep my voice from screaming on live TV.

Oh oh no!!!!! she basically shrieked, taking a horrified step back from me.

"Bonnie" I said to strained voice  "go to the green room get all are things packed" and my knees buckled under the strain of the pain of yet another painful contractions my body is screaming at me for drugs the good drugs at the hospital that could take this all away.

"Just put them on the back seat of our vehicle and For the love of the God do not pull him off the stage" I looked over at her ,the veins bulging out of my forehead like a monster which sure what I look like , an angry pain ridden monster.

She stood there frozen with her clipboard in hand and her brown eyes as big as saucers "bonnie" I said that again which seem to knock her out of her haze

yeah she said getting into the walkie that was attached  to her shoulders  and ordering everyone to pack the gifts and belongings from the green room and transported it to the car, waiting for as below.

I took a deep breath momentarily relaxing as a contraction past and left me to stare at my handsome husband.

There was none wiser looking as charming as ever talking about his newest release the third in the series his biggest accomplishment yet a movie deal with the dharma production for every single year. He had worked hard this , this was his first pay back.  He charmed  the today shows anchor with his twinkling eyes and his charming personality not including the amazingly fit suit he was wearing and here I was slowly dying in labour with twins.

Thanks to everyone who talked me through keeping the babies and special thanks to my lovely husband who on the first place put these babies in my tummy and not  just one there were two.... damn this never ending contraction!!!!  damm it!!!

"Mr Shukla I am personally very excited to watch this latest movie of yours,  just like all your fans outside but I hear something more exciting is on the horizon for you and your wife ?" she smiled at him and he set his glasses down to the table.

"Well , if you can imagine something more exciting than this , my wife and I are expecting twins in a month's time" He beamed with pride with the mention of me but the twinkle in his eyes sparkled more with the mention of the babies

It's something we talked about after we got married, we wanted kids but I told him how afraid I was. I didn't wanted to turn out like my mother, I didn't knew how to raise a kid. I was never raised in a loving family. Fuck, I don't know how a family is. I didn't wanted this family to turn out like my family .I didn't wanted to destroy my future kids up, he assured me I would be fine he told me I would love the kids with all my heart despite my upbringing and all that. But after finding out I would have twins,  terrified me,  to know and I did it for him for me for us so that we could start our family together.

NOT A MONTH SID ..NOW. I really wanted to yell at him . But my eyes must have said more. Maybe it was the way my face reddened as more pain shot through me. Or maybe the vein protruding from my forehead give it away because when he locked eyes with me even if I was shadowed in the audience ,He shot to his feet in a panic.

I shook my head and put out of finger for him to stay put and finish it then we could finish the never-ending labour at the hospital.

Yeah but my husband was very stubborn and he march of the stage and headed straight  for me and  I laid my head on his chest.

"I told you to stay up there" I groaned , wrapping my arms around his waist.

"How long??" he grumbled furiously

Just few hours honestly Sid. Tears of pain is shooting out of my eyes now that he was here.  My protector.

"It seems Mr Shukla has an emergency and double congratulations are in order" the TV host said clapping hands and going to commercial.

I balled his shirt in my hand dwelling into his chest as another contraction dropped through my body tightening my abdomen and making more water fall onto the floor my shoes are wet he said jokingly pulling back and coming face to face to me. "you ready for this??"  he asked with love and concern , I lifted my eyebrow stroking my cheeks with his thumbs do I have a choice?? I chuckle leaning into him as the studio people came by and stole his microphone from him sorry to have ruined your interview I mumbled clenching onto him again I have more important issues to take care of now let the interview be he said wrapping his arms around my back slowly guiding me towards and exit

"Sorry to leave so soon" Sid told the TV host  who stopped beside us.

Congratulations You two,  I hope it all goes well , beside this makes a great spin for your interview ,a day to remember she smiled and I gave a fake smile back wanting to claw her eyes out for even insinuating she could spin this into some great story.

we reached the hospital in few minutes and  had two hundred more contractions in this alleged few minutes.

Zorawar Gill Shukla made his quiet debut first. Coming out with light brown hair and the biggest pair of brown eyes I had ever seen followed by his tiny twin sister Zainab Gill Shukla. With just a tiny silver  of what her brother did. They were here.  They were healthy.  And they were immensely loved.

My whole body ached. It exhausted me after the cramping and then pushing for what seemed like a day but it was all worth it they were worth it . I never knew I wanted this , our family, until it happened . I had constant fears that I would turn out to be like monster of my mother that I would snap one day at the tiniest of inconvenience but after hearing them cry and seeing how happy is it truly was, and how happy Sid was,  I could never turn into her.

"You did so well" he said pecking my cheeks after putting the babies into their tiny hospital beds

I am glad they are finally here it feels like it took forever to get here he kissed my forehead letting his lips linger and wrapped his arms around my weakened body.

Our journey has been far from perfect he said choking up

but well worth it I smiled in my sleepy state hugging his leg

And now we will never sleep again he joked  again making a laugh rumble through my broken body

Thank you for coming back for me I whispered turning my head to look at him my eyes half shut as he ran his fingers through my disgustingly sweaty strands of hair.

You said that at least once a week he whispered leaning in to kiss my forehead and my answer is always the same , I would wait for you for all my life, I would had waited for you all my life as  I can never imagine myself with any other person with any other woman, you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I would not wait another second to tell you how much I love you he muttered against my flesh as a baby steered behind him crying her own battle cry for food.

He lean back and grabbed Zainab from her bed and put her in my arms I smiled as I lower my hospital gown revealing my swollen breasts.
As her little mouth attack my nipple for food ,tiny lips naturally suckled the first taste of food, squirting  onto her tongue.  Her bright brown eyes closed ,and she calmed in my arms.

Sidharth's  finger ran through her dark locks and his mind thinking something weird as always as I rested my head back onto the pillow

She will be a trouble I said with a smile making Sid raise his eyebrows.

"Our child??" He quipped, running a finger lightly over her head "a perfect mix of us causing trouble ??? I think not." he said sarcastically

"Yup, I can see in her eyes , she has taken upon me, she will be a trouble, look at my tiny Zoro, he is sleeping peacefully , he will have to do his duty as a big brother since very beginning of his life" I laughed as much my body allowed me.

Her hunger was satisfied and she slept with my nipples on her mouth. " Baby tell me when you are done, it's my first time and mumma is very tired"  I told her and put her back to her bed and Sid smiled at me, "don't you think she is too small for that, beside this may be your first time being a mother but this is her first time at everything, she is just born"

" Don't you choose sides now, don't even think of siding with her, I am your wife , always remember that". 

I told him angrily and tried to lie down to catch up to some sleep . And just on clue Mr. Shukla junior decided to wake up for food . I looked at Sid almost at the verge of crying and he gave me a sympathetic  look . He then got up and put Zorawar in my arms and I latched him to my another breast. I held him properly and decided to lie down with him on my arms, now I did not care who sees me naked , I needed to sleep , because just as I can see now this is going to be a luxury from now on.

My vagina hurts , my stomach felt like on fire , and don't even get me started on how my breasts were feeling, we were fucking like rabbits before and after we got married, Sid was specially very fond of my breasts and he never let then alone but never in my entire life it felt this used.

I don't even know who put Zoro back to his crib but when I woke up Sid was sleeping on the side couch, and both the babies were sleeping peacefully on their tiny beds, and I can hear Shehbaaz and Vikas talking in the room, I instantly checked my gown ,the last thing I want to do is flash my boobs to my brothers , it was embarrassing enough to get caught in action by your mom in law , that too before marriage , I don't want to feel the same embarrassment again, but luckily my husband is smarter than I am . He tied the strap carefully and I was safe now. They saw me awake and greeted me, its so good to have them here, all along this five years Vikas has became just almost like a family , he had been with us through all ups and down and what do i say about shahbaaz, he had always been my backbone.

Since the babies are two weeks pre-mature , the doctors suggested me to stay in the hospital for two weeks ,I was not at all in mood to do that but sidharth insisted me to stay and I finally gave in as its more for our babies than me, I wanted to go home and see how the preparation is going on as its Shahbaaz's wedding next month  , finally that stupid boy, found a sweet stupid girl and they decided to get married , everyone was more than happy to get them married . 

I was alone in the hospital bed as Sidharth has gone home to change his two days old cloths and bring some food. Mom was also here since last night and I told sidharth to drop her home , no matter how many times I tell them that I am okay here, they must not take the pain but they don't listen , specially mom,sahi kehte hai, like mom like son, both of them are equally stubborn.

The babies are behaving well and sleeping almost all day waking up just to have food and then back to their dream world.

"are uth ja kanjaro, main bore ho rahi hu" I told them but neither of them even moved an inch 

"aalsi baap ke aalsi bacche" I facepalmed myself .

just as I was complaining of boredom my knight in shining armor came, sidharth entered the room with an infection grin on his face

"they are too small to listen and understand your words sweetheart ,main hu na yaha, mujhse kar jo bhi shikayat karni hai, main karta hu tujhe entertain" we both laughed at this and he came and sat beside me.

"and waise bhi agar yeh uth gaye toh TU rone lagegi" he said looking at the babies, and I know how true is that, when both of them start to cry I feel like crying myself.

 "chal bata kya hua, kyun pareshan ho rahi thi?" he asked looking towards me.

"kuch nai bas bore ho rahi thi, kuch baat kar na" I said  pulling him to bed and resting my head on his shoulder

We adjusted ourselves in that tiny hospital  bed talking about how our life had been in the past few years .

"tujhe pata hai baby, shoot ke ek din pehle tak I wasnt sure if i wanted to do this show__ " said sid and i looked at him in shock,he never told me about it .

"_ and within first two weeks I was sure that I made a wrong decision, big boss was never for me, at least in the first few weeks I thought so. " he continued and I listened just there holding his big huge biceps , which by the way have grown even bigger , as he thinks our daughter will be like me, extremely beautiful (which he thinks i am) and super naive (which again he thinks i am) and he will need all the muscles to protect our daughter from Paras and Vishal likes, I mean its been six years and he is still obsessed with those two, can anyone believe he still gets angry when I watch Vishals show , I mean grow up man. 

"but why, you were the perfect mix of beauty and brain and temper, a golden jackpot for reality show, and what's better than big boss" I asked him with a little smirk . 

He rolled his eyes and continued "as if you don't remember how those little bitches traumatized the hell out of me in those few days, waise tujhe kaise yaad hoga tujhe toh Rashmi aachi lagti thi na"he said being clearly annoyed 

"hain just like tujhe Aarti aachi lagti hai, ill tell my kids about their Aarti bua"  I replied equally annoyed and we bother laughed at it, "though it sounds great "Aarti bua" waise it will be better off with my kids , sorry our kids not knowing about the existence of Aarti bua , they will be more happy without her in their life, we have had enough of her in our life. 

And the way Zai started crying with the mention of her name I am sure she doesn't like her either, my baby, "muaaah"

I took her in my arms and checked her nappies then cradle her back to sleep. I looked at my two precious gems and remembered the first time we made love, though it was more of a angry sex but I will still call it making love and the time when I panicked like shit when I felt I might be pregnant,  I love Siddharth who was sleeping peacefully with his eyes closed and his sweet smile attracting me back to him . I felt his lips and captured it with mine as he smile a little more.

"Well sidharth tujhe yaad hai, when was the first time we made love?" I asked him lying down beside him putting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me

Yeah I do he replied chuckling it was the day about two weeks of your new show and you are hell drunk and I was super angry you . Remember what you did that day??? he asked looking straight into my eyes  "yeah I do, you fought with me, and you decided not talk  to me and I decided to drink my sense off,  so I did that" I replied thinking about that day and getting angry all over again "yeah of course you did that, wearing that tiny piece of shit and  calling it a dress and drinking till the early hour off morning on seaside among some totally fucking strangers" .  he said as if I did that yesterday

" I was angry, it was your fault"  I shot back making sure to keep my anger and my voice low  "yeah of course it was my fault" he wishpered yelled at him while rolling his eyes "but whatever happened, at least that gave you the courage to accept your love otherwise I don't think you had the balls to do that"    I pecked his cheeks and he stare at me with wide eye

achaaa  he raised an eyebrow "you are telling me that, I think that too little thing sleeping there is proof enough to tell you what my balls are capable of"  and we both laughed of how stupid we had been that day but Siddharth tujhe pata hai main kitna embarrassed ho  gai thi jab tu mujhe vahan se aapane shoulders pe utha kar gusse mein lekar ja raha tha , it was like really embarrassing."

You know what was even more embarrassing ??? he asked

"what"?? I questioned  " that day when mum caught us red handed he said with a wink, 

"so true , that day was horrible , I was so embarrassed I didn't know how to face her it felt like the end of everything mujhe laga tha she will never let us meet again" i said recalling that dreadful day

aisa kyon laga that tujhe ?? didnt you knew my mom was cool like me ??"  he asked

 "ya of course ,cool like you ,stupid.  It was so embarrassing there. "  i said 

I can agree with you tere liye to Fir bhi better tha , you just refused to meet her that day but you had no idea how I faced her after that"

Flashback to the day of Vikas party

Sid's Pov-

I was sleeping holding my precious baby once again in my arms after which felt like ages, it has been the most peaceful sleep in 3 weeks I was happy I was content and I had no mood to wake up anytime soon. I was tired I was exhausted and I was completely drained but then I fell Sana shaking me off from the sleep

Siddharth uth ,Ghar per koi hai she told me.

what??.what do you mean by ghar pe koi hai??

I mean exactly what you are getting, tujhe khane ki khusboo nai aa rahi, agar ghar par sirf hum hai toh yeh khana kon bana raha, woh bhi itna saara and itna tasty??

all my senses woke woke instantly, yes i can also smell the food . It was really strong , who the hell could be here, who have the keys ? Then I heard faint footsteps coming towards us  and I instantly covered both of us from the towel we threw on the bed and boom the door opened and it was none other than my mom.

"sid, mere bacche..... kaisaaaaa, oh shit I ma sorry, sorry " and she ran off from there seeing us barely covered in a towel, both of us in one towel, lying on the bedroom floor , can something go worse, tell me one thing , can something be worse than this, getting caught in action, butt naked by your mother, I mean seriously god!!!!!

I mean all these years , all the education and all the social learning but none taught me how to handle THIS situation . 

"fuck ,fuck fuck, what do I do now" I panicked but then I looked at sana, she was at the verge of tears, I don't knew what to do now but one thing I knew for sure was, I need to go to mom, I had to talk to her, but the one thing  I didn't knew was how to face her, I mean its not like she dosn't know I am sexually active or something or she doesn't know that me and sana are dating  but this was something different,  she might know that we have this type of relationship but knowing is one thing but this was something else, it was hell embarrassing

I gathered myself and my thoughts and dressed in a shorts and t shirt, I knew more than us, she would be embarrassed , I went downstairs to the kitchen and she was sitting on the kitchen stool , I went near her and touched her feet, shit, i never do that, this show how nervous I am.

"Hey, mom . how are you" I asked taking seat beside her

 "I am good" she said not meeting my eyes

this is embarrassing 

"mom, I am sorry" I said straight out, without hesitation.

"no, no no beta, its me who should be sorry, i barged into your room unannounced , you didnt even knew i was back in town" she said embarrassment clear in her voice

"mom please don't embarrass me anymore , aapko sorry bolne ki koi jarurat nai hai, but ya its true, when did you come back, oh missed you so much mom " I told her while hugging her with everything I had, I really really missed mom, I had just got back and she went on her trip, it felt like I haven't met her in years, she hugged me even tighter , I think she missed me too and she rubbed my back as always. all my fear and anxiety disappeared in thin air with just one hug of hers

I missed you so much mom , I told her while still hugging her. 

she let go of me and kissed my cheeks "chal ab sana ko bula, woh kaha hai"

she asked as if nothing happened , this is the thing I love the most about my mom, she is definitely the coolest parent in the whole wide world

"mom woh nai aayegi, she is very scared"  I said finally able to meet her eyes

"scared ?? scared of what? she is not new to us , and waise bhi maine toh usko kabse apni bahu maan lia hai, its just you who is delaying the marriage__." she said matter of factly.

 "__waise tune baat ki usne?? when are you guys getting married, did you propose to her?" she asked hopefully

"yes mom , I did asked to her" I admitted

"and" she questioned

"and she said yes" I told her 

"oh!!!!! , she did?? really??"

"yes mom" 

"oh I am so happy, then what's stopping you, I  want to talk to her parents tomorrow, lets get you married soon, then both of you can do whatever you want, when ever you want, but please don't forget to lock the door" she smiled.

"mom please, no more of this"  I answered embarrassed

and ya just like that we got married in the next fortnight and she officially became  SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH  SHUKLA.   

And as the saying goes "we lived happily ever after

Today

Now that I look back I have no regrets of how my life had been

The one decision I thought was the worst decision of life turned out to be the best as it got me my "Moti baby"

The anger which I always used to think can never do any good to me, made me realize how madly I am in love with her.

The insecurity and fear of rejection which always held me back from telling her how I felt help me propose to her on a busy road of Mumbai where every other person knew me, personally. Not to say I have made a complete fool of myself if she would have rejected me then , but somehow I trusted her more than myself then and decided to take the risk and do something filmy for my super filmy girlfriend.  

And the biggest fear I had in my heart was if she will love me the way I did or, was I good enpugh for her, was I ruining her life holding her for me or  will I ever be able to be a good father considering the anger issue I have , but now when I see the three most important people in my life sleeping peacefully beside me I can say that all my fears were stupid and as sana says over and over again that I am the best thing that ever happened to her I can say the same. she is the best thing that ever happened to me, these three babies, two of my little babies who are born just a few  days before and one my Moti baby(who is again living up to her name, pun intended) I don't   regret a single thing that happened in all these years, I can now say the man who use to say "kisi ke haant na aayega yeh ladka" is wrapped around on the little fingers of these two ladies, and of course my Zoro baby will have bigger responsibilities to fulfill from the very start of his life, but I guess we both are ready . These two ladies are well worth everything and we are ready to do everything for them,right ZORAVAR GILL SHUKLA? 

_____________________________________________________________________

So guys the last and final chapter is finally here, I can't believe its over . I loved every moment I spent in this book, I put my heart into it and I am glad to receive such an amazing response to it. Its been a hell of a journey but the most enjoyable also , I hope you like this chapter as much as you loved all the previous one, Thanks to everyone who commented and voted and also to all the salient readers who stayed all through the book. Biding a last and final goodbye from your Author . Be happy and take care and don't forget to

Keep Reading

Keep writing

Keep loving

YOUR ONLY

YOURSBEA04ET

singing off to this part of my life

_________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 30.1K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
480K 32K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
364K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...