Game On!! || Dream SMP! [ D...

By kamobokotrio

How did you ever get into the situation, where you would be the one claiming war on L' Man and The Dream Team... More

Author's Note
Yo! Someone clip that!
".. That was Sapnap, wasn't it?" Chapter Two
"Wow, I got a lot of people to disappoint!" Chapter 3
Author's Note
"You're going to all regret this." Chapter 4
"... Eret?" Chapter 5
"I'll make a deal with you." Chapter 7
"Stick to the plan, Eret!... Oh hi, Wilbur-" Chapter 8
"Traitor? Wh- I am not!" (A Small Note.)
"How the heck was I supposed to know?!" Chapter 9
"Building an alliance, with unlikely allies." Chapter 10
"IT'S A TRAP!" Chapter 11
"Escaping Manburg." Chapter 12
Editors Note
Author's Note !

"... Like the Titanic." Chapter 6

6.9K 215 159
By kamobokotrio

Scam·mer: A person who commits fraud or participates in a dishonest scheme.

("FUNDY. SCAMMED US.")

"How does it look, Star? I did try my best to give it, midnight flair, you would say."

"You realize you're talking so medieval time it's embarrassing?"

"I- Let me BE (Y/N)-"

"HAHA, YOU FORGOT-"

Eret. Now a close friend of yours and incredible ally during this war, you had nothing but the utmost respect for Eret and his ways. Eret did start to wear sunglasses, causing you to worry at most about his eyes and such. He said it was fine, that he saw an animation online that someone named SAD-ist made, and thought: 'Oh shiz, I look cool, I should get some' and so he did. You thought he looked a bit funny with it, but nothing less, you still liked him with or without sunglasses on.

You had been gathering more items for some battles, diamonds axes, and netherite axes were an absolute must during this. Breaking the armor with a sharpness five ax is just what you needed, even though many people probably have thought about it and put it into place. The nether, like anything, was a scary place, times had you had to screenshot the coordinates to the portal and still would get lost during the nether fortress maze looking for blaze rods. Fire resistance was an absolute must, knowing about Dream along his 1000 IQ plays were going into performing while you were on the server.

"Eret, you wanted to show me something, no wait, tell me something?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it's about what Dream was saying earlier. Worried about it because I was never let in during it, and I'm hoping they're not catching on to us."

"Eret, we'll be fine. We'll win this, I'm telling you."

"Fine... Fine, I believe you."

Maybe you should take this slower, gather up relationships before having something else going into play. Knowing something was coming, and a battle will be happening soon, whether you liked it or not. Who could you trust during this, who would be on your side during this? Who would help you get your point across to set this law in fire and stone? Understanding, there were a lot of choices. Nia was one of the more prominent ones that you were thinking of, as you thought of her as a neutral, only helping when it's needed. Bad and Skeppy were also in play here, Skeppy having some lines in PVP and Bad, well, being Bad, you didn't want him to fight for something that wasn't worth it. Maybe you could convince him to see your point? Not even thinking about other choices, you heard Eret give another cough before you turned to him, him holding his sunglasses in his hands while he cleaned them.

"I... Sent something to you in the mail today."

"How in the everloving hell did you get my mailbox?"

"You have a youtube channel, and you did an unboxing, showing everyone your mailbox?"

"Oh... I didn't think you watched that, Eret."

"I watch all my friends, you mean?"

"That's sweet."

"I donate what I can, that's just my style."

You were currently walking through the forest, taking some sweet berries in your inventory. Making more of them, you would at least have a prominent food source instead of cooked steak and such. Even though you didn't like killing animals and such, it didn't pain you to do it as much as you thought it would. Eret was picking them too, having a small permanent grin on his face as he picked them up from the ground humming happily. The sun was shining from the sun above like the Minecraft gods were blessing you with light. You gave a happy hum before you found that you were leaving the forest and that you were following Eret. Confused by this, you spoke up, quickly trying to match Eret's stride before asking.

"Eret? Where are we going?"

"To recruit, I guess you can say."

"Eret, I never thought of you taking charge."

"I'm not. I'm just going to let you try and convince that man yourself."

"Convince?"

"You'll know it when you see him."

"Okay?"

Going with Eret, you saw that you were nearing a tower, and not just any fort, the tall cloudbuster that was made with stone and dirt, cobblestone littering the place here and there before you shook your head. You couldn't be trying to convince him, right? You couldn't be. Was, this was a pure joke from Eret, got to have fun from time to time, right? No. No, it wasn't a joke, and you were getting closer to the tower than ever before. A gulp went down your throat before you stared at Eret. Eret gave a small hum like he planned this. Wait, was he trying to see if you were a good enough leader and to see if he doesn't want to betray you? The little cheater!

"If you think that's what I'm doing, no. As I said, I am not betraying you for the world of me. I will not betray my leader, nor my most closet friend. "

"Ah... I thought of something completely different."

"And I have never, seen you that sort of mad before."

"I'm not bad... I'm fine."

"Mhm. Sure, right, yeah."

Seeing the dirt break in front of you however, you stopped right there. Not knowing who was there, both of you took out your netherite axes right then and there. Shaking a bit, but still holding your ground, you never knew who would be inside, either L' Man or Dream Team, you would probably have to fight it. The first block broke, and an arrow was shot right out the hole. You barely dodged it, knocking Eret out of the way before you both tumbled down the hill, spinning a couple of times before you groaned. Eret's hair and yours, filled with grass, his glasses flung to the side as you had knocked them off of his face before you had grabbed him to push him down. Shaking your head from the grass, you were... In a weird position to say the least.

Shaking your head, you didn't want to say anything yet, as you heard another block breaking, and footsteps being taken out of the tower.

"I know you're there, Sapnap! Don't think about taking the discs again, or I will destroy your house again!"

Sapnap? What does Sapnap have to do with all of this?

"Come on out! I know you're there, I have what you want, Karl! I have that netherite ingot!"

Ingot? Wait a minute... They stumbled upon a civil war you had almost forgotten! Even though the overall war wasn't over, you had heard that Sapnap and Fundy were having a war as well! Over the fact that Sapnap had something killed or destroyed, and Fundy had scammed the literal hell out of Karl one of those days! L' Man was having a civil war, how did you forget?!

"We're doing this right now, Fundy."

"Oh yeah? And who's going to stop me?"

More footsteps were heard as you recognized two or more voices. Tubbo and Karl if you weren't mistaken. You heard a third but didn't want to guess who it was yet without the confirmation that it was who it was.

"We have your mending gold pants, Fundy."

"You have... WHAT?!"

"We knew that you had those, but we never thought it would have come to this way."

The voices were silent like they were questioning the existence of other souls, you and Eret keeping quiet before you decided that you should sneak to get a better view of it. You got up, crouching, slowly walking across the grass as the voices kept going.

"I don't want to do this, man. We're friends, remember? You're part of us, Fundy, part of the right side of history."

"Well, if you don't give my pants back... I'm going to have to kill Tubbo's bees."

He's going to do what?! That... That was way too far, even for your standards. You shook your head, finding your way behind the tower before you peeked from it. Eret was hidden behind a tree, listening to the conversation.

"You wouldn't. Not my BEES!"

"Tubbo, Tubbo calm down, Tubbo he won't do anything."

"He... He won't?"

"I mean, not while I'm around! I can handle Fundy all by myself, I'm the strongest person here besides Wilbur, our leader himself!"

You finally peeked around the corner, scanning the four voices. Fundy was standing with a crossbow at the ready, a sort of blackish ingot sticking out in the back of the pocket. Tubbo was holding an ax, sort of shaking with rage. You felt bad for him as Tommy was sort of standing beside Tubbo, holding him to a close. Karl, you knew him from something you watch from Mr. Beast.

"I want my ingot Fundy!!"

"Well, you're not getting it!"

"Fundy, listen to me. You're disrespecting your father right now, you are disrespecting Wilbur. I don't think you should continue any farther than you're doing now."

"I... He took my stuff, Tommy, what do you not understand!"

"I'm understanding, listen to me, and I know how it feels, but to have this going on while someone else is waging war is not what we need right now."

Shaking your head, you continued to listen in, humming silently to yourself as they continued. Something caught your attention though, as you found yourself sneaking closer towards the voices, thankfully the corner hid you well, and your skin wasn't any much knowledge to the others.

"You heard about Star?"

"Star? They claimed war on us, right?"

"Yeah. Wilbur is planning on attacking them later on, while they're still low."

"Don't you think they could be listening in right now?"

"No. Before we came, we saw both walking throughout the forest. We took the rest of the berries so they wouldn't have as much food supply as we do."

"Right. Right."

Fundy switched places before you heard some arrows being shot.

"What the hell, Tubbo!"

"Don't hurt my bees!"

"I won't hurt your bees... If you don't give me my pants."

There was silence before a voice spoke.

"Listen to me, and I mean this, if you're going to do this, we're going to have a duel."

Tommy spoke. Truly like a right-hand man, you had no words.

"If you can beat each other in a duel, you'll, you'll have to give the items back. Both of you."

Another silence, another voice.

"Agreement...?"

"Agreement."

"A-... Agreement."

The voices continued before the footsteps started to walk away. Sighing, and closing your eyes in relief, you didn't think anything of it. That is until you heard Fundy spoke, one more time, sort of a teasing tone in his voice.

"I know you're there, (y/n).~ Come on out, they're gone now."

5.1 pages, 1,832 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 27
"See, now this... this is what you left me here with. A 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. And look what I've become, Mom, I've become a monster as well. . . You 𝘭𝘦𝘧...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...
404K 20.2K 41
So Clay and George couldn't be normal people, we know that now, but who ever said they had to be?
90.9K 4.4K 22
George loved dresses, they loved how they flowed so elegantly in the slightest of breezes, how beautiful dresses looked when George stood admiring th...