ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁

15K 507 128
By moon_sky1114

He did not realize he asleep next to Taehyung. He woke up when his phone rang.

"Hello hyung?" He greets answering the call.

"Where are you? We're at the club." asked the one on the other line.

"oh shit ... okay hyung I'm on my way." he said in confusion and looked at the sleeping young man next to him. He smiled at the beautiful face that looked like an angel next to him. Even if he didn't want to wake him up from a deep sleep he could do nothing, "Taebaby, wake up." he said and kissed him on the lips.

He stared at the feeling of someone touching his lips. He was even surprised to see who was it and sits out of bed in no time.

"Jung-jungkook?" He ask,astonishing voice.

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere, baby." he said ignoring Taehyung's shock.

Even though he was shocked, he was still able to follow what Jungkook said.

While in the bathroom it even made him smile to think they were together now. He shuddered like a high school student who was noticed by his l9ng time crush. After taking a bath, he peek at the door before going out of the bathroom. He wore a simple black silk floral shirt and was paired with fitted black jeans. He looked in the mirror and put on some make-up. He came out of the room and saw Jungkook waiting in the living room. Taehyung looked at it as he approached.

"Ready baby?" He said adoring how beautiful Taehyung is. Taehyung nodded then walked first, he was stopped when Jungkook pulled his hand. He was surprised and frowned and turned around.

"No, you won't come out like that." He says aggressively.

"There's nothing wrong with my dress, jungkook." He said pouting and astonishment.

"There is. I am the only one who has the right to see or look here." he said and covered the ass of the younger. Taehyung frowned and snorted. Jungkook laughed at the way it looked and the redness on his face was like a tomato. he invited him out and got into his car.

A comfortable silence between the two to the club. Taehyung felt a mixture of fear and amazement when they arrived. Jungkook felt his hesitation so he put his right arm around his partner's waist. Even though Taehyung was hesitant, he still followed Jungkook and went straight up to the VIP room.

He smiled and calmed down to see Jin and Namjoon inside. "hyung!" he shouted and ran to hug the older one.

"Taehyung?" Jin ask in shock.

"I took him with me, thinking he should have fun too." Jungkook stated then sit beside Taehyung.

"Good to see you Tae." Hoseok said smiling.

"Same with you hyung and you too Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said and show them his boxy smile.

"God...your so cute Tae." Hoseok giggled.

"So lets have fun and drink." Yoongi said and called the waiter to bring their drinks.

"Do you drink Tae?" Yoongi ask him.

To tell that Taehyung never has a taste of any alcohol before. He nod his self.

"But i want to try hyung." He said with puppy eyes. Yoongi chuckles to his cuteness, he look at his brother, "Allowing him to drink?"

"No!" Jungkook said,low but stern voice,looking at Taehyung.

And Taehyung was like a kid whining,but nothing works. He pout and look at Jin, and he just receive a shrug to the other.

They were having fun with their self when Taehyung excuse his self to go to the bathroom. Jungkook told him that he will come with him but the other rejecter it.

Taehyung's Pov:

A few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and saw Jin at the counter. I approached him and sat on the vacant stool next to it.

"What are you doing here hyung? where is namjoon hyung?" I asked while looking at the dancers.

"Go home first because there is something important to take care of." he answered and I just nodded.

As we talked my eyes were looking for Jungkook, I smiled when I saw him down but those smiles also fade away when I see a woman hanging her hands on his arms. I avoided looking before he could see me and I turned my attention to the bartender and asked for a tequila shot. Jin hyung frowned when he saw I gulp the tequila in a go. I was suffocated by the heat it caused to my throat. For the first time I tasted wine.

"Another shot, please." I ask again,ignoring him.

He look again at me confusely to what just happen. I gulp another one,then one again then another one until i feel my body hot.

"wow ... hyu ... hyung ... its nice to dri ... drink ...." i said stuttering. "Let's dance hyung..whoah!" I shouted and pulled his hand towards the middle. As if I were in my own world at these times, I did not care about those around me.

I was stopped when I felt a tight grip on my hand.

"Jungkook?" I said to myself.

"What happen to him hyung?" He ask Jin but eyes still on me gripping my wrist tightly.

"I dont know,we were talking when---

"Honey,come on...lets dance." He was cut by a girl.

I don't know why, I know I have no right to be jealous or hurt because we are not in any serious relationship. I feel like I'm going to explode at these times, and even though I'm dizzy because of the effect of what I drank and I was still able to loosen my hand from his grip.

He frowned at me. "Let's go, you're drunk." he said with emphasis on his voice.

I smiled sarcastically and pointed at his chest, "Go home alone!" I whisper yelled and look at the girl beside him,clinging like a monkey to his aram. "And you...take this man and enjoy your self! FUCK OFF!!!" I shouted angrily. I run outside the club, having a broken heart, crying my ass hard.

Jungkook's Pov:

While Taehyung was in the bathroom, Namjoon hyung left first, While we were in the middle of drinking, Jin hyung said he will wait for Taehyung downstairs. A few minutes later Ella, the woman I once have a one night atand suddenly approached.

"I miss you so much, honey." She said and sat down next to me.

"Leave my alone if you don't want me kick you down the stairs." I said angrily. I look to my brothers who are now pissed to the sudden appearance of Ella. I stand and was going to Jin downstairs.

I smiled when I saw Taehyung smiling like a kid looking at the dancers. My smile faded when I suddenly saw him reach for alcohol, I frowned even more when he swallowed another, followed by another shot, the next until I saw is him pull Jin at the center and dance like crazy.

I walk towards him and grip his hands tightly. I ask Jin hyung what happen and he shrug his shoulder indicating he dont know.

It happens so fast and the second i saw was Tae running outside the bar. And saw Jin hyung run after him,calling Taehyung.

"What happen?" Yoongi hyung ask in concern.

And thats the cue for me to run after Taehyung. I reach outside the club in no time and look around hoping that he is still around.

I saw Jin kneeling in a corner and as I approached I was saddened by Taehyung's situation. He sat hugging its knees and crying. I cursed myself because of this. I approached and Jin felt my presence. He stood up and gave me a chance to talk to my baby. I calmly sat down next to him, and bravely caressed his back.

"I'm sorry baby, give me a chance to explain, please." I whisper.

"Lets break up, Jungkook." I heard him saying. He adjusted her sitting position and wiped away his tears. "Ah, i remember,theres no us. Nothing between us, i should not break up with because we dont have a thing. He added ."How stupid i am to assume it." He chuckled.

He looked at me and forced a smile, "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. I shouldn't have acted like that." he said and stood up.

I was confused by what he said. "What do you mean baby?"

He smiled at me again. "Mr. Jeon, nice to meet you again and goodbye. I just wish our paths will not cross."

When I heard that, I felt something hit my chest. I wanted to speak but no voice came out of my mouth.

"Jin hyung,i'll go first." I heard talk, i panic and tge next thing i remember was i hug him so tight, so tight that im afraid of loosing him. I even didn't notice my tears that falls from my eyes.

"Please,dont do this to me. I know we are not in any kind of romantic relationship,but you know how much i really love you, and i swear Taehyung...i cant live without you. I dint know what will i do without you with me. Please baby...please." i said,voice cracking. Hoping that he will change his mind and not leave me. But all my hopes vanish when i felt his hand pushing me away from him.

"Im sorry Mr. Jeon." He sadly says.

I clench my jaw and grip his arm tightly,knowing that it will gives a bruise to his delicate skin. But i ignore it, all i can think is that i dont wanna loose him.

"Mr. Jeon,your hurting me." I heard him say.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted at me but ignore him too. I drag Taehyung in my car and throw him inside after i open it. I close the door and walk fast to the other side but stop when two arms hold me back.

"Jeon Jungkook! What the hell are you doing?! You're scaring Taehyung!" A voice boomed to my head.

When I heard my baby's name I suddenly felt scared. I turned to the person holding my arms and saw the concern on Yoongi hyung's face. I leaned against my car and felt weakness in my knees. I sat down and cried at the pain I gave to the person I love the most.

My brother supported me and drove me to my house. I sat quietly in the front and I could hear my baby sobbing in the back. I did not have the courage to look and even talk to him.

"Hyung, please take me to the apartment, please." he said obviously with fear in his voice. Yoongi nodded before I objected. A few more minutes and we were in front of her apartment, he hurried out and ran into their apartment.

My chest tightened as I was so angry with myself. "Shall you follow him and talk to him? I know he is angry, but you have to explain to him what happened. You both love each other but I do not know why you do not want to admit it to yourselves." yoongi said calmly to me.

I took a deep breath and thanked him. He nodded before I got out of the car and walked towards Taehyung's apartment.

I stood in front of his door, took a deep breath and knocked. No one's answering. I knocked a few more times but still nothing.

"Kim Taehyung, open the door if you don't want me to destroy it." I said with mixed threats. I know I can't do it but I can't think of a way. I was desperate to talk to him. A few minutes later no one still opened the door.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung! Don't waste my patience.! I swear to god,Kim, you'll gonna regret it if you dont open this goddam door!" I shouted again as I knocked on the door. I shudder in anger, for I do not know the reason, I also feel afraid of the thought that something bad might have happened inside his apartment. I was about to knock on the door when I heard footsteps approaching the door. I quickly entered when he opened it and without hesitation I hugged him tightly. He was even surprised and a theirs a pain inside of my heart for he did not even hug me.

We both sat quietly on the couch, he who was staring blankly and I who was staring at his face.

"please, lets talk and let me explain." I break the silence between us. He looked at me and it looked away again. I explained what happened at the club, I told the truth about Ella. When I saw no sign of forgiveness, I did not hesitate to kneel in front of it, holding his hands.

He looked at me with pure sadness in his eyes.

"Mr. Jeon, please stand up." he said to me.

"I will not stand until you forgive me." I insist.

He sighed before speaking. "Is that how stubborn you are, Jungkook?" he said. I felt joy in my heaet when I heard him call my name again. I nodded. He sway my hands thatvwas hilding him,and he walk to the kitchen,leaving me still kneeling.

And to tell that my knees are hurting already but im still waiting for him to forgive me.

I watched himgoing around the small kitchen,for really i dobt know what was he doing.

"How many more hours do you want to kneel there? Won't you stand up and help me cook? I'm already hungry, my stomach is sour because of that damn tequila!" I heard him say. I smiled and stood up, walked closer to him and hugged his back.

We enjoyed eating after our cooking. We kept joking while in the living room and watching.

"Taebaby, can I ask a question?" I said as I caressed her soft hair. I looked at his face when he did not answer, I smiled as I probably had my baby asleep. I picked him up with bridal and brought him to the bedroom, slowly laid it down and then covered it with a blanket. I removed my coat and slowly leaned over her. I pulled him closer to my chest while hugging his waist. I do not intend to sleep here especially and without permission from him, but I also can not leave him alone.

"I hope we're always like this, baby." whispered in his ear.

I closed my eyes with smiles on my lips.

No one's Pov:

Taehyung woke up with a heavy load on his waist. He looked up and smiled at the most handsome face next to him. He looked at it and shuddered. Slowly he stroked his cheek and his lips.

"Take a picture, it will last long." he said with his eyes still closed.

Taehyung sat down out of nowhere, shyly covering his blushing face. Jungkook sat down and kissed the younger on the forehead. They got up and Taehyung went to the bathroom to take a bath while Jungkook went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After taking a bath he changed his clothes, adjusted his self then smiled out of the room. He went to the kitchen and peck Jungkook on the lips which surprised him. After eating he drive him to the university.

Both comfortable in the silence that envelops them. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung while Taehyung looked outside with a smile. They are close to the university when Jungkook breaks the silence.

"Let's go on a date on weekend, baby." he said lovingly in his voice. Taehyung nodded.

When they arrived at the university, the young ceo got out of the car and opened the door and help him.

"I'll pick you up later, message me, okay." he said before he kissed the young man on the lips.

He smiled when he saw him blush.

"All right, you might be late now and blame me later." he joked and stroked Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung was a bit far from where he was standing when he saw him turn around.

"I don't have a cellphone so dont expect me to message you,babe." Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook was stunned to realize that his baby had not yet bought a phone, he even didn't realised that its the first time Taehyung calls him 'babe'. So before going to the office he first went to the phone shop, then went to the office.

Time skip:

"Chim!!!!" Taehyung yelled to his friend when their in canteen.

"Yah, you fucking brat. You're ignoring me already huh?" Jimin pouted.

"Oh Chimie,my soulmate...." Taehyung said teasing his friend.

"Kim Taehyung,someone is here looking for you." Someone yelled at the canteen.

All eyes are looking at my direction now and i really hate this attention.

"Here!" Jimin yelled raising his hand so the man can find us. Then suddenly a man in his 20's came to us holding a bag.

"Mr. Kim?" He ask looking at Jimin. I mentally slap myself for laughing little bit. I saw Jimin frown to the man and look at me.

"How i wish to be him sir,but sorry im not the guy your looking. " Jimin said pouting.

The man look at me and i show him my boxy smile.
"Oh sorry sir, please forgive me." He apologised and bowed.

"Its okay sir. Its not a big deal." I said smiling.

"He's Jimin,my bestfriend and as you know me now,im Kim Taehyung." Introducing myself.

"Yugeom, driver of Mr. Jeon."

I choked on the juice I was drinking and I noticed that people were looking at me again.

"yah, Taehyung ... you always choke when Mr. Jeon is mentioned." Jimin cimmented wuth a smirk.

I glared at him at bring my attention to the bag that was at the table. I frowned thinking what it is, i look at Yugeom and he nod and smile before leaving.

I opened the bag and was surprised to find that theres phoneinside. I saw something else attached to this,a card. I smiled when I read the letter.

"wow, Taeyung. your luck really. desserve it." Jimin cheered.

Before I could speak the bell rang for the next class. Jimin and I walked hand in hand towards the room, while waiting for the professor, my friend asked me a lot of questions.

"oh god, save me please." I whispered to myself and before I could speak our professor entered.

He just told us that we had a field trip and sent us home early to arrange our belongings. Before we parted ways, i borrowed his phone and called Jungkook. a few more calls and no answer so I returned the phone to Jimin.

"Can I not join the field trip, Chim?" I said sadly.

"Shit, you have to come along, remember we're graduating." He answer. I shrugged and then sat on the bench outside the campus.

"Go ahead Chim, I'll wait for Jungkook." I said smiling. He hugged me and left before making sure I was okay.

Jimin's Pov:

When I got home, it suddenly rained. I remember Taehyung coming home. I cursed myself for leaving him alone. I picked up my phone and called Jungkook.

"Hello, who is this?" he said with an irritated voice.

"Mr. Jeon, this is Jimin. Taehyung's friend." my answer.

"Why, did something bother him? Where is he? Is he okay?" I heard him worry.

"I'll just ask what time you pick him up, I'm worried because it rained a bit and he was still on campus earlier. said ---- "

I can't continue what I have to say because the line was cut immediately.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aisr. I cant believe,im writung every detail of it now hahhaha...

Yikes...i feel my eyes hurting already😭😭😭

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh wow🥰🥰🥰

And another wow🥰🥰

MY god...this two will be the death of me☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
286K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
343K 12.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...