peekaboo. horror oneshots. (-)

By aesbinoftrash

โœ‰๏ธ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฑ๐Ÿ“ซ ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— You might get spooked a little because of the manor. ... More

Welcome to Peekaboo!
Psychotic Neighbors -NCT 127-
Hyung, Are You Going Crazy?! -TXT-
My Deadly Revenge -Seventeen Jeonghan-
Let's Play A Little Game -BTS Taehyung-
Cannibalism -IZ*ONE-
Us? Killed? Think Again~ -Seventeen-
The Puppet Show -IZ*ONE-
Sweet, Sweet People -NCT 127 & NCT Dream-
Sweet, Sweet People 2 -NCT 127 & NCT Dream
He Would Never! -ATEEZ-
Dollhouse -The Boyz-
Possessed By Demons -NCT Dream-
Hide & Clap -IZ*ONE-
The Award Goes To... (SPECIAL) -ONEUS-
A Candy Treat (SPECIAL) -CIX-
You Are Our Exhibitions -Golden Child-
My Happiness -Cravity-
Horror Games -Seventeen Vocal Line-
Our Garden -WJSN ft. Monsta X-

Can We Play Together? -Victon-

139 11 80
By aesbinoftrash

Hanse and Sejun were inside their apartment, chilling and listening to nostalgic night meanwhile Heochan was inside the kitchen with Seungwoo, baking banana bread. Seungsik, Subin and Byeongchan are chatting at the balcony while admiring the beautiful countryside scenery.

"The banana bread it almost complete!" Heochan shouted in joy as he looked at the banana bread, baking inside the oven. Seungwoo just chuckled as he started preparing some drinks for everyone. He went to the refrigerator and opened it. He grabbed some orange juice from inside and closed back the fridge.

Hanse and Sejun were still chilling in the living room, calmly playing some Monopoly. That is when they received a text message. Hanse, being the one who's closer, grabbed it and looked at who it is. It was just a number, no name was saved. Hanse checked the message as he started getting shivers from the message.

Wh¥ d0n+ y0u ¶|@¥ w1+h m3?

Hanse just blocked the number as he immediately placed down his phone. Sejun notices it as he stopped playing Monopoly, instead, he started asking Hanse what happened.

"Hanse? What happened?" Sejun asked as the latter grabbed his phone and showed the message to Sejun, who looked at it. He just chuckled as he snatched Hanse's phone from his hand and deleted the contact. Sejun placed down Hanse's phone as he started placing the Monopoly pieces into its box.

One of the boys looked towards where Hanse was and started giggling mentally. He wanted to play with everyone. He wanted to have his fun now. Recently, everyone had their own fun, like going to the amusement park, going abroad, playing at the arcade, etc. While him, he didn't had any fun at all. They always delayed his fun.

-----

When the banana bread was finished baking, the seven boys huddled up in the living room as they started munching on the delicious pastry that Seungwoo and Heochan baked. After a few minutes, the lights started flickering. Seungsik stood up and went to where the power outler was.

"I'll go check the power outlet. Be right back." Seungsik said as he went towards the storage room, the most creepiest room out of all. He entered as he was greeted by endless boxes and random stuff. He made his way to the back part, where the light switch is, and tried to fix it. When he arrived, he was greeted by a completely fine electrical box. Seungsik furrowed his brows as he noticed some red substances dripping from the bottom.

"Huh?" Seungsik wondered as he grabbed his flashlight and investigated it. He followed where the blood is until he reached a blank wall. He shone the flashlight onto it, revealing a note written in blood.

D0n'+ 1gn0r3 m3! 1 ju$+ w@n+ +0 p|@¥ w1+h y0u 9u¥$!

Seungsik backed up until he saw the lights outside go off, making the entire apartment very dark.

"HYUNG! I CAN'T SEE!" Byungchan shouted as Seungsik tried to make his way back to the living room even though it's dark. He touches the wall as he walk towards the living room, making it his support.

"Stay calm everyone and stay in the living room." Seungwoo said as everyone started to panic. As for Seungsik, he continues touching the wall until he touched something warm. He grabbed his phone, but his phone was nowhere to be seen. I swear I had my phone in my pocket... Seungsik thought as the lights came back, but this time, the color red illuminated the entire place.

"H-Hyung, y-you touched b-b-blood..." Subin said as Seungsik looked at his hands, then at the wall, revealing a note written, once again, in blood. The youngest' of the group started shivering as Seungsik read it.

N0w, @|| 0f y0u w1|| b3 m¥
¶|@¥m@+3$! +h1$ 1$ $0 3x¢1+1n9

The lights turned off once again as they heard a child giggling erupting throughout the room. Everyone looked around as he watched everyone become scared and kunfused. He smiled as he is about to have his fun after months of not having it.

"Why don't we play a little game called hide and seek? You guys hide will I seek, but of course, I'm going to place a twist. Everytime I find you, I'm going to toy you!" A dark and deep voice boomed through the speakers as everyone started to become scared of the said 'toy you'. A childish giggle erupted the apartment as it started to count.

"1~ 2~ 3~" The voice started counting as everyone started hiding throughout the apartment. Thankfully, the apartment was very large, meaning many hiding places. Of course, the person knew the place at the back of his hands. All the little spaces, rooms and doors, he knows it.

"10! Ready or not, here I come~" The person said as he started humming a tune while searching the entire place.

-----

He pushed the doors open as he walked down the hallway as if he was strolling at the park, joyful and humming to a tune. He opened the door towards Hanse's room as he started giggling.

Heochan, the one who's inside the room, held his breathe as he noticed the person to come in. He was hiding inside the closet where he has a small view where the person is. He saw him slowly walk around the room, still humming a tune.

"Heochan~hyung, I know you're in here~" The person said as it shocked Heochan. How did the person knew that he was in here? He looked back outside as he saw that there was no one there. He sighed in relief, but immediately bolted up when he saw the closet door open.

"I found you~" The person said as he grabbed Heochan by the collar and pulled him out of the closet. The lights turned on, only inside the room, revealing who he is.

"YOU?!" Heochan shouted as he just giggled like a child. He grabbed his toy as he started stabbing Heochan several times. He maintained a creepy smile while he stabbed Heochan.

"Thanks for playing with me, hyung!" He said as he giggled once again and grabbed his toy and left the room, leaving Heochan's lifeless body on the cold floor.

-----

He started humming again as he continued pushing all the doors, randomly picking which room the others are in. When he was about to push the door, he heard whispers inside the room. He giggled silently as he listened to it.

"Byeongchan, hide! There's only one hiding place here!" A voice, which belonged to Seungwoo, said as the younger didn't listen.

"Hyung, why don't you listen to me? Let's hide together!" Byeongchan, the other voice, said as he opened the door, revealing him who was listening to their conversation. He smiled as both of the boys cursed mentally.

"Why are you fighting, hyungs?" He asked, innocence laced in his voice. The two didn't say anything as he just chuckled. He brought out his toy as he launched towards Byeongchan. The younger was frozen in place. He just stared at him as Seungwoo went in front of him, taking the several stabs. He started stabbing Seungwoo several times while Byeongchan just watched his hyung get killed right in front of him.

"What~? That's not fun!" He said as he let the body of Seungwoo fall down to the floor. Byeongchan started trembling as he once again, opened the lights to reveal himself.

"W-What..?" Byeongchan is shocked to see him, a innocent and cute little boy, standing right in front of him, the one who murdered Seungwoo. He just smiled as he hummed.

"Shocked, hyung?" He asked as Byeongchan didn't answer. He just backed up until he felt the wall. The person just looked at Byeongchan as he maintained a insane smile.

"Now, hyung, why don't we chat for a bit~?" He said as Byeongchan immediately shook his head and tried to run away, but he already stabbed the older in the stomach. Byeongchan fell to the floor as he leaned up, revealing him who has a sweet, but insane, smile.

"Aww, hyung, looks like it's a game over for you~" He said as he started stabbing Byeongchan over, and over again, not knowing that Sejun was behind him. Sejun gasped quietly as he went away from the room. He stood back up as he started going back to the hallway, leaving Seungwoo and Byeongchan's bodies behind.

-----

As soon as he exited the room, he saw Sejun running away. He pouted as Sejun broke the fun. Sejun just found out that he killed Byeongchan. He hummed once again as he started following Sejun.

Sejun, on the other hand, started running around the apartment. He took lefts and rights, till he reached the front door, where hopefully, he can escape and call the police. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. Sejun grabbed his lock-picking kit as he tried lock-picking the door.

"Come on, come on!" Sejun said to himself as he heard a CLICK! sound, meaning the door was open. He opened it, just to reveal a falling grandfather clock right in front of him. He reacted late, the grandfather clock smashing him. There was also a shelf filled with books and an iron closet, making it impossible to live through.

"Don't escape, hyung. It ruins the fun also." Sejun heard a very familiar voice as he looked above him a face that he never thought is behind the game. He just smiled as Sejun's eyes rolled back, meaning he was dead because of lack of air. He just giggled as he heard footsteps in the kitchen. He giggled as he went towards there, humming once again.

----

Hanse and Seungsik were trying to open the window, where an emergency exit is located. A very weird place to build an exit, but this is my story so don't judge it. Anygays, back to the story.

Hanse and Seungsik went through the kitchen to find a crowbar or something to open the window. They didn't know that they were making lots of noise. They just cared about escaping this hellhole.

"Wait, where's Subin?!" Seungsik whisper-shouted towards Hanse as he shrugged his shoulder before continuing to find for a crowbar. The person entered the kitchen right on time before he opened the lights.

"Why are you looking for Subin, hyungs?" The person spoke as they both saw right in front of them, the person who was behind the notes. The person who texted Hanse the creepy message.

"SUBIN?!" Both of them shouted in unison as Subin just giggled like a child before he tilted his head. Hanse can't believe that Subin, out of all people, can do this. Seungsik hoped it was a dream, but it wasn't.

"Of course hyung, it was me, Jung Subin. I hadn't had my fun yet. It was always every hyung. So, I decided to play a game, where you, hyung, are my playmates!" Subin explained as he smiled, sending down shivers towards Seungsik and Hanse.

"Now, shall we talk about the others? Firstly, I found Heochan hiding in Hanse~hyung's bedroom. I toyed him. It was an easy one. Next, I heard Seungwoo and Byeongchan fighting, which was very convient, so I toyed them like what I did to Heochan~hyung. Next was Sejun~hyung. He was my personal favorite amongst everyone, but he saw me toying Byeongchan. It ruined my fun. So when I saw him go to the front door, he was immediately squashed by items." Subin explained as Seungsik listened, but his hands were continuing to open the window.

"Now, now Seungsik~hyung. I know you're opening the window." Subin said as Seungsik stopped opening the window. Subin didn't know that the window was already open and both Hanse and Seungsik has to do is to go out. Hanse opened the window as they both immediately went outside. Subjn just smiled as both of them stepped at the emergency exit, just to realize that the screws were not twisted. Both of them immediately fell from the exit as Subin went towards the window and looked down.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Hanse and Seungsik shouted as Subin just giggled like a child. Both the boys had hit the ground, immediately killing them since their apartment was at the sixth floor. Subin smiled as he just finished having his fun.

"Ah, so much better. Now, let's go to other people and have even more fun!" Subin said as he giggled and left the apartment, leaving his hyungs' dead bodies to decay.

Next in line:
Noir
Golden Child
Rocket Punch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 43 13
Oneshot! U can request anything! ๐Ÿ˜Œ Anything means anything! Bl / Gl / Y/n and any group, seventeen, bts, blackpink, twice, exo, txt, stray kids, tr...
271K 6.7K 32
When the wrong girl got kidnapped. || NCT MAFIA AU ||
6.7K 375 48
"not all stories have happy endings." โœ“ open for requests
468 80 30
๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ