Who Are You || Astro Rocky x...

By Rille2020

WHO ARE YOU is a romance story in which a girl, named Lee Min-a (reader), who has a tough and lonely life dec... More

Prologue
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆

☆ Chapter 3 ☆

175 32 38
By Rille2020

[Your POV]

I have to wait for the traffic light to cross to the other side of the road and before the light could turned green, a black car stopped in front of me.

The car door opened, and a hand from inside of the car, grabbed hold of my hand, and pulled me into the car.

Everything happened so fast that I had to take a while to process what just happened, especially with my slow brain of mine.

I noticed that there are 2 other people in the same car with me.

As I looked at the boy beside me, who is the culprit of pulling me into the car, he looked very tall, and has the looks of an innocent but a cheeky person.

I feel like I've seen him somewhere.. but I don't remember- Oh wait- I remember him now, he is from my class, but I don't know his name.

As I shifted my focus to my right at the driver seat, I immediately recognise who that other person is.

It's that spoon guy from earlier in the classroom, but I don't remember his name either. Don't blame me, but my goldfish memory.

"What are your names? Sorry, but I can't remember."  I scratched my head, showing an awkward smile, as I felt embarrassed.

"I think you know that we're Rocky's friends right?"  I nodded my head.

The spoon guy said and pointed at the other guy, "That noodle hair guy is Sanha, Yoon Sanha, and-"  Sanha cuts him off and said, "No, I'm a cutie. That shortie is Kim Myungjun, and you can just call him MJ."  "Yah! Yoon Sanha! I'm older than you."   "I know right, you're as old as a grandpa."  And... their 'fights' goes on..

Throughout the whole car journey, I was busy watching MJ and Sanha joking, and making fun of each other, and their funny bickering. The whole car was filled with loud noises and chaos, but I aren't complaining. I had fun laughing and giggling at them. I need more popcorns.

I wonder where he got those energy from.

[Rocky's POV]

"Glad you can make it here!"  I smiled and faced towards Soo Min, as she arrives.

"Duhh, I literally got 'kidnapped' over here, by those two people,"  she said while still eyeing and glaring at both MJ and Sanha. Hahah how cute..

"Anyways, what am I doing here at this park?"  She looked at me as her curiosity grows.

"We just wanted to hang out, and show you how much fun we used had, since you don't have your memories back yet. Meet Eunwoo, Moonbin, Jinjin, MJ, and Sanha. Oh, and Jinjin is not my friend, but my older brother."

"Annyeong, Soo Min."  said my friends and brother in unison.

"And.. whose idea was to kidnapped me? You know, you could have just asked and don't have to 'kidnapped' me. I would have agreed to hang out with y'all ya know."  She crossed her arms and glared at us.

I said, "Well.. what happened was..."

[Flashback]

---------------ASTRO Group Chat---------------

Rocky: Hey guys.

Shall we all hang out with Soo Min after school?

We can show her how much fun we used to have.

Eunwoo: Sure!

Binnie: I'm in!

Sanha: Yeahhh

Jinjin: We have to check with Soo Min if she's free first.

Rocky: I've checked with her mom earlier and she said she's free.

Sanha: How about we surprise her instead of the ordinary way of asking?

Eunwoo, Jinjin, Binnie & Rocky: How??

MJ: I have an idea! We can 'kidnapped' her at the school gate.

Sanha: Yes! Let's do that! It's more fun that way.

Rocky: Soo Min's class ends at 4pm while me, moonbin and sanha ends earlier at 2.30pm.

Eunwoo: For me, MJ, and Jinjin we end at 1pm.

Rocky: That's great! We'll meet at the Han River, we can go cycling there at the park.

It's not too crowded, and the weather is nice today.

MJ: Okay I'll be driving my car and just leave it to me and sanha to bring her there.

Sanha: Yeah! You guys can count on us!

Jinjin: Ok see y'all there.

Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, Sanha, MJ: See ya!

---------------------------------------------------

[Rocky's POV]

I said, "Yeah, so that's what happened, at least you're here now."

"C'mon guys! Let's not waste time. Ga ja! (means let's go)"  MJ was so excited that he literally dragged all of us to the bike rental shop.

[Your POV]

"Oh yeah, before I forget.. *I turned my head to Rocky*

Soo Min-ah, changed into this, I got this from your mom. You don't want to be cycling with that skirt right?"

I looked down at my outfit and realised that I was still wearing the school uniform. I mean, they literally just dragged me here and didn't even have time to change or something.

I looked back up and he handed me a white and brown striped sweater, with blue coloured ripped jeans.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him and took the clothes from his hands.

This will come in handy, he's so thoughtful.

I head over to the restroom to changed, and I remembered to put on my rose gold necklace, which my mom told me that I have to wear it.

[Flashback]

"Soo Min, don't forget to wear your necklace before going out!" My mom shouted at me before I head out of my room.

"Neh eomma, arayo." (means yes mom, I know.)

--Back at the restroom--

Where did I get this necklace? It think I remember seeing it at the table when I woke up at the hospital bed. I wonder how long have I been having this necklace.

I looked down at my necklace, touching it, and looking at it closely figuring out if there's any meaning to it, but to no avail.

After I was done changing out of my school uniform, I came out of the restroom looking like this.

--In the bike rental shop--

[Rocky's POV]

"Ding Ding" *Bell sounds when door opens/closes*

"We'll take 7 single bikes"

"Sorry, today there's a lot people renting bikes so we currently only have 1 single bike and 3 two-seater bikes left."  The shop owner replied.

We all stared at one another for long seconds before replying back to the shop owner.

"Then we'll take 1 single bike and 3 two-seater bikes."

--Outside the shop--

"Hey guys, so how do y'all wanna split up?"  Jinjin asked.

"I'm taking the single bike!"  Sanha said.

"I'll go with Jinjin"  said MJ.

"Eunwoo and I will take a bike"  said Moonbin.

"I guess it's only us now"  I turned my head to Soo Min, and she nodded.

[Jinjin's POV]

*Looks down to check time on my watch*

"Now it's 5pm, so shall we meet back here at 6pm for some chikin (fried chicken)?"  I said.

Everyone nodded their heads agreeing to the plan, and we also decided to go our own ways.

"Myungjun-hyung, are you okay with the back seat?"  I asked, worried if he doesn't want being in the backseat.

"Yeah I'm okay, I wanted to be in the backseat anyways."  I heaved a sigh of relief, and started pedaling on the bike with Myungjun behind me.

--After cycling for long 30 minutes--

[MJ's POV]

As I look up at the sky, the sun was about to set, the few thin strips of clouds on the horizon turned shimmering gold. The environment was surrounded with the gentle breeze of the wind, and the trees was gently swaying side-to-side.

The view is just perfect.. and I felt that now.. is the right time for it.

"Jinjin-ah..

I have something to tell you.."

"Yeah?"  he said, while still looking ahead of him.

"I..

really like you,

since the first time we met.

I've always want to look good for you,

and I can always cheer up because of you.

Thanks to you,

the times that I shared with you,

are the most precious moments of my life,

and I enjoyed every moment with you.

I hope you feel that it's the same for you,

because of me."

Slowly, I hug his waist from behind, and lean my head on his back.

"This seat..

I wanted it from the start.

I think it's great to confess,

and it's less embarrassing because I can't see you.

You dont have to answer me now..

I want you to think about it and tell me,

what you really feel about me."

*Screechhhh (braking of bike sound)*

Jinjin pressed the brake on the bike to stop moving, and I lifted my head to look at him.

Why did he stop? Is he shock at my confession? Does he not feel the same to me?

I noticed that he also was also staring back at me, and our eyes met. We both had a moment of silence, as we continued to looked at each other, without breaking eye contact.

It was quiet enough to hear the blowing of the wind in the trees, and the rustling sound of the leaves and in the bushes.

After a minute of silence, he finally broke it and said,

"Let me give you the answer now."

To be continued...

------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you have been enjoying my book. Comment below what are your thoughts on this chapter.

What do you think would happen next?

Please continue to vote and give this book lots of love and support^^ Thank you so much for reading♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
11.3K 494 45
Moonbin, an ordinary student who's studying math and physics (which he hates), noticed Dongmin in class and now he's asking for his help in those sub...
10.6K 538 34
You are in danger (Y/n). They'll kill you. Run. -------- There are 3 main gangs in this city- there are; Bangtan, EXO, and ASTRO. (Y/n) is about to m...
137K 7.2K 39
Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. ...