Strangers to Us: Vol. 2

By AjKichu

Falling in love is easy but staying in love is difficult. After the crush, the chase and the confession, will... More

Chapter 1: The Lovers
Chapter 2: Insecurity
Chapter 3: Distant
Chapter 4: Contemplation
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Irrationality
Chapter 7: Coming Out?
Chapter 8: Inclusivity
Chapter 10: Confronting Past
Chapter 11: Clearance
Chapter 12: Convocation

Chapter 9: Surprisingly Loud

1.7K 142 37
By AjKichu

As the most awaited day came rolling by, Mew did not know how to handle his emotions while he waited for his man anxiously and eagerly outside the workshop building.

Director Tee had just informed him that the official shooting of the series would begin from the day itself. It excited him. The thought of working with Gulf as his love interest excited him beyond control. But he was anxious because it was their first official filming day.

Sometimes, he even found it hard to believe that for the first time in his career, he was going to work with his 'boyfriend' and the thought twirled his stomach.

However, he became certain that it was reality when he saw Gulf walk towards him wearing a dark-blue tee that menacingly suit his skin tone.

But what was more alluring was the beautiful smile that escaped his man's face gaitily the moment their eyes met.

"P'Mew" Gulf's lips parted. He was a big man,  absolutely an adult but at that moment he looked like a soft-baby that Mew contracted with urge to hold him tightly. He continued to say, "P'Mew, it's not fair. You only went for two days and you've lost weight", raising his hand open-palmed, perhaps expecting a high-five from him.

Mew, on purpose collided his hands on the air and intertwined the spaces of his fingers with his.

Although, he intended only to gave him a high-five, he couldn't move away, couldn't do anything but stand and feel the pressure of Gulf's finger,  because Gulf  wasn't moving either.

He realized they were out in the open-street.  Anyone could be watching them. They should be pulling away, one or both of them, but neither did, instead, every tick of the clock, Gulf leaned in closer making him lean on the side of his car.

His bright- brown eyes locked onto him and it made his toe curl. His Gulf was precious, that he was sure.

"What would you like us to do tonight? " Mew asked. Gulf slighted a smile and narrowed his eyes, "A little of this", and took Mew's hands, "a little of that".

The voice lingered in Mew's ears. It was warm and soft but seductive. He could no longer take the teasing and hence, he pulled him closer.

The moment he pulled Gulf onto him,  with both arms, Gulf's chest press against his. "So tight". Gulf whispered.

"You are being utterly a bad baby." He murmured in his ears, "Who authorised you to be this tempting".

"Tempting? Is it not because you missed me? " Gulf asked.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Is my Gulf getting bolder? " He pressed his nose delicately on the dimples of his man and closed his eyes inhaling the sandalwood scent of the man he love so much.

"Or shall I explain how tempting you are, tonight? " Mew continued tracing his fingers down Gulf's spine.

"I bet you've been dreaming about me to say that" Gulf forced a laugh and pressed him back against the car, breatheless.

"You're overconfident". Mew mumbled softly as Gulf's eyes gazed lower to his mouth. He then laughed, "I think you're being carried away by my beauty but we're still outside.  People can still see-"

Gulf kissed him.

There was no hesitation in the younger man. His mouth was against his lips and Mew stopped breathing. He stopped thinking.

Gulf was kissing him in an open space! That hit him hard.

But the dilemma didn't last long as Gulf shuddered and a sound from the back of his throat came, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through him as the kiss deepened. Mew got lost in the raw sensation. He wrapped his hands around Gulf's soft waist and squeezed the distance between them.

He had been building up to this for days, and it was worth the wait. He wanted more when they break apart, gasping for air.

"Gulf.." He panted, "So beautiful" He brushed the swollen lower lips making the younger man breath hitch. He then gazed into the bright-eyed man with content and dived in for a kiss again.

"I've gotta admit, your lips tastes better every single day. " He smirked peeking at the soft-swollen lips, "Moreover so when I do this in open space" teased Mew and pressed his lips once again on the soft, tender lips.

"Stop punishing my lips now, P'Mew. The scenes we're  shooting today will give you enough chances" Gulf poked at his stomach and walked ahead.

He was in love with this man.

***

It was already noon. The shooting had went by excellently. Gulf, despite his first  project, impressed the entire cast and the crew with the professionalism he brought to the character.

He was certain that, working with him was easier than anyone thought. Because they even exceeded shooting more scenes than expected.

And he know, he had Mew to thank for. But, he was also aware and confident of his capabilities.

"So, Gulf..." Mild joined him on the sofa he was sitting on. "I heard there were fifteen takes on a kissing scene because you won't stop kissing Mew back". Hearing that made him laugh.

" How does the news spread so fast? " Gulf asked, amused at how Mild was the first to know everything.

"Well, P'Mame came out giggling. She narrated to all of us present in the hall how you won't stop kissing Mew back when you just have to lie idly. Is that so hard? " Mild cracked him up.

"I had to pretend I'm drunk. Believe me, Mew's kisses are in a way irresistible". Gulf whisked at his companion.

"You two sure are getting along. So, where's he? "

"He's shooting a scene or two with Kaownah. I'm just relaxing for a while. Besides, you and I have more scenes this episode than anyone. " He said looking at Mild who was eyeing towards the shooting room.

He followed Mild's gaze to see Mew and Kaownah walk out from the shooting room. And suddenly, Mew stopped walking. He looked at a man as if he was seeing him for the first time.

Confused, he skimmed towards Mew's gaze whose eyes were fixed towards the door way. And Mew was staring at a gentleman in a black suit who was standing next to P'Mame near the exit.

"Who's he looking at?" Gulf mumbled lowly but loud enough for Mild to hear him.

"That's his father's personal secretary" Mild answered.

"Oh, speaking of which, Mild, what's the deal with him and his father? " Gulf asked but soon he regretted. He realized it was best to ask Mew rather than seek information from people outside. Besides he didn't want to display himself as an outsider of Mew when he was the closest to him. "Don't answer it anyway" He said tapping on Mild and stood up.

"I just heard that his father wants to invest in this production". Mild responded faintly but he decided to ignore the millions of question that popped in his head and began walking towards Mew.

Mew, at that moment looked absolutely stoned and motionless as if he had seen a ghost.

"Everything okay, P'Mew? " Gulf joined them as he stood beside his man.

Mew then completely poured his deep, brown eyes unto him, as if he was relieved but somehow anxious.

"Sir, Mr. Suppasit is doing this genuinely out of concern " The elder man whom  Mild suggested was the secretary, said. He looked like one of those elite classes especially with those properly, tailored suit and tie and neatly combed hair.

"I'll come along but not alone. Gulf's coming with me. " Mew said, grabbing his wrist firmly and suddenly protruded his face towards the secretary.

Gulf listened in shook but decided not to interrupt as he watched the Secretary take a deep sigh.

"As you wish, sir. I'll wait for you in the car. " The man left nodding his head and walked out.

"Mew... See you later. " Mame said tapping on his shoulder and walked away followed by Kaownah.

Gulf was dazed and burdened with questions but remained silent believing that Mew will tell him.

He was proven right when Mew said, "Gulf, we need to meet my dad. He met Arkie and got into some issues."

"What? " Gulf froze. Not Arkie again!

"I want you to come along with me. " Mew asserted but in a worried tone.

"But isn't it personal? Are you sure you want me there? "

"Gulf..." Mew sincerely said and gazed into his eyes, "Aren't you the most important person in my life now?" His eyes were stern but gentle. "I want you to have access to my personal affairs. "

And hearing that, Gulf heart smiled. His heart swelled and eagerly meet himself out to the demands of his boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Mild stared at the two of them, blinking his eyes in perplexity wondering when did Mew and Gulf became Tharn and Type.

****

Thank you for reading, voting and Commenting ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
362K 13.8K 45
💦🔞 MEWGULF ( Fanfic) - COMPLETED -
35.6K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
170K 7.4K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...