Kill la Kill: The Power Withi...

By Yoshi759

(Y/n) is the new transfer student at Honnouji Academy. But he's not like any ordinary student. (Y/n) is what... More

Honnouji Academy
Meeting "Her" and A Partial Fight
An Eventful First Day
Tennis Trouble
Answers
Fighting the Queen Bee
Confronted by the Mohawk
Confronting the Assassin
Bonding Time
All good things end
Even the Powerful have their Weaknesses
Relaxation Day Part 1/2
Relaxation Day Part 2/2 Ruined
Fight Club is Born
The Drastic Change
Fight between Friends
Emotions Flow
The Confession
Naturals Election
Runoff Elections Part 1
Runoff Elections Part 2
Run Off Elections Part 3
Tiny Woman Arrives
Lime
Friendly "Spar"
Tri-City Tyranny
The Truth Unfolds

Calamity

3.2K 55 24
By Yoshi759

Ryuko is seen charging Nui full speed, fueled by nothing but rage and blood-lust. Completely clashing her Scissor blade with the purple one. A blast of wind formed causing (Y/n) to hold Mako so she wouldn't fly off. There was clear bloodlust in Ryuko's eyes, while Nui stood there with a carefree expression. She kept hacking and slashing at Nui, but it wasn't doing anything effective towards her.

"Tell me! Why did you kill my dad?! My dad said if I find the other half of this Scissor, then I'll find the person who killed him! And what do you know, he was damn right! You were at my house during that day, weren't you?!" Shouted Ryuko with a glare and her teeth bared.

"Yup! I sure was." Smiled Nui innocently at Ryuko. "Why?! Why did you kill him!" Ryuko shouted, almost on the verge of snapping. "I think you know the answers." Smiled Nui. Ryuko's stare only became more threatening, "Don't give me that crap! I don't know anything about my dad!"

Nui only giggled, "Your outfit says otherwise though. Your dad crossed the line of mankind was never meant to cross. He committed a taboo, but they do sure feel nice don't they?" She asked in a sultry tone. "Bite me! The woman I saw that night was you?!"

"You got that right! If I knew that a girl as cute as you were on her way, I would've stayed right there and waited for you too." Nui spoke flirtatiously. "I have a boyfriend, you fucking asshole!" Shouted Ryuko. "You mean the boy, who can't defeat the Assassin my boss sent after him. Besides, do you really think you can avenge your father with THAT? Man, you really are more naive than I thought you were." Nui began to explain. 

"THAT DOES IT!!!" Shouted Ryuko. Saying she was enraged was an understatement. She was Livid. Pissed off, furious, vexed no-one knows the feelings Ryuko is feeling right now. (Y/n) was afraid not for himself, but for the safety of others and Ryuko's. (Y/n) can only watch in horror, as Ryuko went into a frenzy against Nui. "That's not good, not good at all." Whispered (Y/n) as Mako stares at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Mako asked her slightly injured friend. "Mako lets just say if this were to continue Ryuko will die. Not from blood-lust but from blood loss." (Y/n) explained to Mako. But by the time Mako could process the information it was too late.

Senketsu was already getting dizzy with all the heat Ryuko was generating. The straightened life fibers were now starting to get tangled up, her blood started pouring out, and she finally transformed into some...Monstrosity. Ryuko was now this giant monster, with a single pointy tooth. One side of her body was covered in blood. Her left arm was this giant mass of fibers.

"Oh boy." Was all (Y/n) could say as the Monstrous Ryuko roared. "hahahahahaha! Oh, this is so much fun!" Exclaimed Nui as she kept dodging Monster Ryuko's attacks. "So this is the raw power of a Kamui. I'm beginning to think Mr. Mohawk had a point on getting rid of these things." (Y/n) thought as the blood monster then tries to slam it's large fist into Nui, in which she just barely dodges.

The punch was so powerful it DEMOLISHED the arena! (Y/n) stared in awe at the pure raw strength Senketsu and Ryuko were unleashing. "Lady Satsuki, will you be alright?" Spoke one of the Elite Four. This in turn caught (Y/n)'s attention as he turned in the direction of the conversation. He sees the Elite Four following Satsuki towards the battlefield. "The voting grounds are a Lost Cause. You four must evacuate the students." Satsuki spoke in an athourative tone. "Jeez...I didn't know a Kamui could be so powerful." Nonon admitted slightly bitterly. "I'm going to stop her." Spoke Satsuki with her sword drawn at the ready.

"Correction, We are going to stop her." (Y/n) blurted out as he added emphasis on the We bit. Satsuki saw you activating your aura yet again. She along with the rest of the Elite Four were surprised to see you of all people standing with them. "(L/n)..." Satsuki simply stated while looking at you. "Hey Satsuki been a hot minute since we have spoken." (Y/n) simply answered as he was focusing on his breathing. "Tell me (L/n) what makes you think that you can stop Matoi?" She asked curiously. "Ryuko being safe is my priority. If that means I get mauled while in the process, then so be it." (Y/n) stated as he flew toward the center of the once used to be the arena.

"Hmph. You are one interesting individual... Elite Four didn't I order you all to do something for me?" Satsuki asked them with a menacing glare. "Forgive us! Right away Lady Satsuki!" Shouted the Elite Four and scattered, as Satsuki moved her attention towards (Y/n). She was seen smirking as she watched the (H/c) haired boy flying towards his monster girlfriend. "Heh... Good luck (L/n)."

Nui was dodging everything the unstable monster Ryuko was throwing at her, and it was pissing her off more and more by the second. Blood splattering everywhere. Heck even more was spewing out of her. Nui didn't care though, she just dodges like it were some sort of training ground. Nui began to laugh, "Excellent! It keeps getting angrier as time goes on! That's what Life Fiber do for ya." Nui spoke with such enthusiasm.

As (Y/n) was getting closer to the fight, from the corner of his eye he spotted a familiar-looking shadow figure in the distance. Stopping temporarily (Y/n) was surprised to see Mr. Mowhawk himself Tsumugu. "What the hell is he doing here?" (Y/n) asked to no one in particular. Tsumugu narrowed his eyes in annoyance at Ryuko while he has two SMGs in hand. "So even you were consumed by your clothing..." He spoke catching Nui's attention much to her annoyance. "What's your deal?". Tsumugu merely aimed his SMGs at Nui, "There is no need for introduction." He began to fire his left SMG backward at Nui, but she was able to dodge all the needles of course. He then fires his right SMG at Ryuko, till he began to use both to pierce as many needles into her as possible.

"It's not gonna work this time, if it took so many needles to knock out Senketsu then it will take upon the billions just to make her flinch. Gotta help." Said (Y/n) as he landed beside Tsumugu. "Need a hand Mohawk." Smirked (Y/n) as he took a stance. Tsumugu turned his head to see you, and your aura covered body. "(L/n)." was all he had to say. That was till Nui interrupted, "Aww You're ruining all the fun!" wined the pink dressed girl. Ignoring her protest (Y/n) faced Ryuko who was currently rampaging on the other side of the arena. "I'll take care of Ryuko, you go take care of little miss barbie over there." Concluded (Y/n) as he dashed toward Ryuko. Tsumugu just scoffed and jumps backward as to lure Nui from (Y/n). "RYUKO!!!" Shouted her boyfriend.

The Bloodied Monster's head turned towards you, cocking it to the side. (Y/n) stood in front of her line of sight as he pointed in her direction. "Ryuko, I love you and all but your acting like one crazy-ass bitch! You better stop or else..." He began to say before he finished with a more serious tone, "You won't get any cuddles once this is over."

It didn't respond, but you just assumed that the threat of no cuddles will make her stop.

"You're not listening are you, (sigh) of course you wouldn't. I mean why would you? You probably can't even understand me right now." (Y/n) spoke to himself as he shook his head with another sigh. (Y/n) eyes widen as he was still staring at the floor with a raised eyebrow, "What's that loud stomping noise?" He lifted his head just to see the open palm of the monster giant arm about to grab your head.

(A/n: I'm sure you can guess whose who in the picture.)

"Blimey." Was all he could say till he was forced to the ground and was dragged alongside it wrecking the floor. Till the monster threw (Y/n) to the other side of the arena. (Y/n) quickly shook his head as he saw the monster about to punch him. However, he was quick and jumped out of the impact zone. Only to feel something grip onto his left leg. He looked to see the monster had his leg, "Don't you dear-" The boy was cut off by the monster smashing his body onto one side of the floor, only to lift him again and smash him on the other side. It repeated the same movements until the monster threw him into a wall. "Loki me." (Y/n) finished as he saw Ryuko rushing towards him. He only glared as she threw a punch at him. Only to feel some resistance. (Y/n) was able to catch the punch despite how large the fist was.

The boy growled till he eventually pushed the arm away from him, thus pushing Ryuko away from him causing her to stumble. (Y/n) forced himself out of the human hole as he began to crack his neck. "My turn." He said as he rushed Ryuko. Before she could react she was being knocked back by every punch that was thrown by (Y/n). He reeled his fist back as it began to be covered in (F/c) flames as his eyes began to glow the same color. "PHEONIX CLAW!" He shouted as he punched the monster sending her toward a wall, leaving a webbed like crater. The monster broke out of the wall seemingly without a scratch. (Y/n) was breathing heavily as a beat of sweat dropped off the side of his head. "Man, if only I didn't go all out against Nonon." (Y/n) thought to himself as he watched his quite literal monster girlfriend ready to rush towards him.

(Y/n) took a deep breath as his aura faded away. This caught Satsuki's attention, "What are you planning (L/n)?" She asked curiously. "Ryuko, you have to calm down...let your anger flow away like a stream of water." Spoke (Y/n) calmly and in a softer tone. The corrupted Ryuko charged right toward you slamming its fist into your chest. "G-GAH!" Screamed the boy in pain as blood began to trickle down the side of his mouth. You then proceeded to get mauled on by Ryuko. It just kept getting more and more painful as time went on. You were then blown into a concrete wall. You began to cough up more blood as your hair covered your eyes with your head dropped down slightly. "This is by far the dumbest thing I have done, well no that's a lie. I've done way worse." Ryuko rushed you again ready to bring about more pain. "But it doesn't matter, so long as I get my Ryuko back!"

She grabbed your ankle and proceeded to "Loki" you once again. She was about to end you right then and there, although your body was aching, you can feel every once of your body slowly giving in but you kept on fighting. You began to chuckle weakly, "Ryuko...is this what you truly want? To kill what I can only assume is your first boyfriend you've ever had?" The corrupted Ryuko halted her movements, stopping the punch that was gonna knock you out for good. She began to listen to what you had to say. "Remember that dance we had? It was just us two alone, having fun. From what I could tell you were happy. Truly happy, you didn't care about your father's killer or Satsuki. It was just us two at the moment having fun, taking over the night, and making it ours. There was also the confession, where I told you that I truly loved you, not because you are pretty or spontaneous. But it was about your ambition. Your ambition to know who killed your father was. That's why I fell in love with you because you were willing to lose everything you cared about to know the truth."

Ryuko could end you right then and there...but she couldn't. Flashbacks began to zoom through her head. She was shaking violently, unable to control herself from these feelings rushing through her. If Satsuki was in (Y/n)'s position, she wouldn't hesitate to kill Ryuko, but this was you right now. "RaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa!" Roared the monster Ryuko as different parts of her body began to grow and shrink. "Stop fighting, let it flow." Spoke (Y/n) softly almost like a whisper in the wind.

Stream and blood started to pour out of Ryuko. The Life Fibers started to straighten back up. Before you knew it, she was back in her normal synchronized form, bruised and cut all over. You were on the ground sill breathing heavily. You chuckled weakly, "It worked, ha it worked."

"(Y/n)..." The boy in question turned his head to see Ryuko, who had tears in her eyes while bearly able to stand. "Heh...Oh hey, honey. Wonderful weather we're having, huh?" (Y/n) asked weakly with a light chuckle. "I'm so sorry...(sniff) I'm really really sorry..." Ryuko apologizes as streams of tears began to fall down her cheeks. "Aww, Ryuko crying doesn't suit you...I wanna see happy Ryuko instead." (Y/n) said with a smile.

Ryuko was now kneeling beside you tears streaming down her face. So being the good boyfriend that you are, you wiped away all the tears that were visible to you. "I can't believe you d-did that... G-god, w-why did you do that?!" She asked with anger and concern tone. "For you of course." You replied simply. "H-Huh?" Ryuko asked shocked. "I made a promise to one of my family members that, should I find someone I truly care for that I'd protect them. No matter what." Before Ryuko could respond the couple was interrupted by a familiar voice. "RYYYYUUUUUKKKKKOOOOO!" Shouted Mako as she tackled her.

Turning your head you saw Mako begin to slap the shit out of Ryuko furiously to probably "snap her out of it". She didn't even notice she was back to normal. "I'm (SLAP!) back (SLAP!) to (SLAP!) normal (SLAP!) Mako (SLAP!). Stop (SLAP!) hitting (SLAP!) me." Ryuko announced trying to get her best friend to stop. "Ryuko!" Smiled Mako with tears in her eyes. "Thanks, Mako." Smiled Ryuko. "I'm glad your alright, Ryuko," said Senketsu. "Me too..." Ryuko lightly smiled at him. "You nearly died of blood loss! You stupid idiot dummy!" Shouted a concerned Mako. Ryuko lightly chuckled before passing out. "E-Eh?! Ryuko! Ryuko! Did she die?!" Shouted a scared Mako.

"She's merely unconscious is all." Approached Satsuki toward the group. She turned to you with a cold, but neutral expression. "(L/n)... she lives because of you." (Y/n) only chuckled "All in a day's work." He said with a smile. "By nearly killing yourself in the process?" Satsuki asked with a slight concern tone. "Sacrifices must be made for salvation. Now if you'll excuse me...I'm about to pass out as well...!" Said (Y/n) as he was unable to keep his eyes open anymore. He finally passes out from all the tiredness consuming you.

"Ah! (Y/n) not you too?!" Mako shouted concerned yet again for both her friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 11.5K 67
Y/n's Life is a nightmare . But what happens when she gets transported into Death Note, her favourite anime and meets Light Yagami as a child? Y/n an...
1.5M 68.6K 34
Light Yagami x Female!Reader | Death Note ❝ He was a ROSE with hidden THORNS ❞ [141016 - 060218 - COMPLETED + UNEDITED]
298K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
108K 3.5K 37
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...