Meeting "Her" and A Partial Fight

(Y/n)' s P.O.V

I was currently in my classroom writing some notes down. As I was doing so I sat next to a girl with short light brown hair in the schools uniform. "How can she be sleeping right now?" I thought to myself as I continue to write.

However, I'm interrupted by the door opening. I look up to see a girl with black short hair, one red bang, and a giant case on her back. "Everyone meet, your new classmate, Ryuko Matoi," Aikuro announced.

The brown haired girl beside me shouted, "RYUKO!! RYUKO!! Sit here next to me this seat is free!" She shouted. "Guess they know each other." I thought as they spoke to each other.

"I'm Mako, by the way, Mako Makanshoku." The brown hair girl introduced. As Big red Japanese letters showed again. "Okay, what the hell is with this place?" I thought as I saw the red letters. "It's nice to see you again." Said Mako with a smile.

"Hey, that kid the Student Council purged, is he the one out front." Asked Ryuko. "Yeah that kind of happens all the time around here, but don't worry you'll get used to it." Said Mako with a smile. Aikuro begins to teach more as I saw Mako take out a lunch box, quickly eats it, then falls asleep.

"She's asleep already?" Said Ryuko confused. "Huh and here I thought I was the odd one here," I said looking at Ryuko. "Who are you?" Ryuko asked. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you," I said with a smile with my hand out to her. Ryuko shook my hand, "Ryuko Matoi." I nod to her as I focus back on my notes.

<Timeskip to the Courtyard>

I was minding my own business until I heard two familiar voices. "Aww, why'd you dodge me like that?" Said Mako with a pout. "I think jumping at her like a crazy person had something to do with it," I said surprising the two. "Who are you?" Mako asked leaning her head to the side. "He's (Y/n) (L/n)." Spoke Ryuko. 

"You know him?" Mako asked her. "More like we just met today," I said getting an oh from Mako. "Well (Y/n), I'm Mako Ryuko's bestie!" She said with glee on her face. "Bestie?" Rykuo asked suspiciously. "Yeah we're desk neighbors now so were totally besties." Says Mako.

"On a totally unrelated note, What's in the case?" I asked pointing to said, object on her back. "Yeah. Is that your guitar case? Do you play? Take it out and me and (Y/n) will sing." Says Mako as she pulled my arm toward her. "I never agreed to this," I said as Mako begins to sing terribly.

"God you need to calm down and can you even sing (Y/n)," Ryuko asked me. "Yeah but I don't do it as often," I said as Mako finally stopped singing. "Why aren't you playing the guitar is the important question." Said Mako toward Ryuko. "Anyways forget about what's in my case, What's the deal with this place? Who's the top dog around here?" Ryuko asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Oh sure it's-" Mako was interrupted by me saying, "What are they doing?" The two girls turned around to see everyone in a line, almost creating a pathway. "Oh no! Ryuko, (Y/n) BOW! BOW!" Said, Mako, fear in her voice.

Third Person P.O.V

Mako bows her head down as she pulls the two of you down with her as Ira Gamagori walks past the three of you. "He looks like a big shot." Whispered Ryuko to the two of you. "I mean he is a Three star." (Y/n) whispers to Ryuko. "Three Star?" Ryuko whispers confused. "Yep, he is Ira Gamagori the Disciplinary Community Chairman he is one of the Elite Four," Mako Explains to Ryuko.

"Not to mention he is Three ranks above us no-stars." Said Mako confusing Ryuko even more. "No Stars?" Ryuko asked confused. "Don't worry I didn't get it either, well at first." (Y/n) says with a chuckle. "The uniforms here have amazing powers and I hear if you get one it's awesome and you get all superhuman and stuff." Explained Mako with stars in her eyes.

"These Uniforms are called Goku uniforms and they go up from one star to three." Explains Mako. "And apparently the student council president Satsuki Kiryuin hands them out to students based on their abilities." States (Y/n). 

"So it sounds like the Student Council President is the top dog around here." Says Ryuko with a smirk. "That's one way to put it yeah." (Y/n) says agreeing with Ryuko. "She's not wrong. And speaking of the devil their she is." Says Mako. Both you and Ryuko look to your left to see Satsuki was down a set of stairs as light shined behind her.

"Man, that's bright." (Y/n) complained. Ryuko shushed him and stared intently at Satsuki. "Man, I need to get used to the big red Japanese letters- wait wheres Ryuko?" (Y/n) thought as he noticed Ryuko gone. (Y/n) looks around to see Ryuko stand in front of Satsuki. 

"Sorry to interrupt but I hear you the queen bee around here. If you are I got a question for ya." Said Ryuko with a glint in her eyes. "How dare you!" Shouted one of the One stars. "Get Her!" Shouted another one. The one stars jump at Ryuko. But she wacks them away with her guitar case.

She then pulls out a giant half of a scissor out of her case. "Whelp that would explain why she wasn't playing guitar earlier." (Y/n) said to himself. "That's the hugest Scissor Blade I have ever seen." Shouted Mako in awe.

"Yep and it's one half of a pair of scissors and I have been looking all over for the person with the other half." Spoke Ryuko as she pointed the blade at Satsuki. Satsuki's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "What's wrong prez? You look surprised. Like you have seen this before." Shouted Ryuko.

"This ain't going to end well." (Y/n) thought worried. "And what if I had?" spoke Satsuki nonchalantly. (Y/n) took a ready stance as Mako noticed this. "You okay (Y/n)?" Asked Mako. "No." Was all you said as Ryuko charges towards Satsuki. Only to be stopped by a punch from a giant boxing glove. This pushed Ryuko away. (Y/n) quickly caught Ryuko.

"You okay?" (Y/n) asked. "H-How'd you-" Ryuko was cut off by the voice of the captain of the boxing club. "Takaharu Fukuroda," Said Takaharu as the big japanize red letter showed again. "Okay is anybody else seeing those?" (Y/n) asked as he held Ryuko up. 

"I'll finish these insolent fouls off with your permission," Takaharu asked bowing to Satsuki. "They're all yours." Spoke Satsuki as Takaharu lunged toward (Y/n) and Ryuko. Ryuko was about to charge as well but (Y/n) pushed her out the way.

As Takaharu neared (Y/n) crossed his arms as he made contact with his arms causing a giant dust explosion. "(Y/N)!!!" Shouted Ryuko as she charges toward Takaharu trying to land an overhead slash with her blade but bounces off Takaharu's gloves.

Takaharu was about to swing at Ryuko but (Y/n) appears out of nowhere and rushes out the school. "Will calls this a too be continued fight!" Shouted (Y/n) as he ran off with a stunned Ryuko.

Takaharu stands their also stunned, "What just happened?"