𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌�... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

06.

12.6K 961 505
By jbxchy

thanks for the 100k on testimony. we love yall. and thank you for that😭🥺

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice sat across from Saint and Jersey. He had decided to go see them today since his day wasn't full.

"So , whea my niece at?"Jersey asked him with a mug.

"School nigga,"Saint rolled his eyes.

Jeremiah was supposed to be coming because it had been a while since Saint had seen all of his kids together. They all talked to him on a regular but it wasn't enough. He was lonely majority of the time and he had to take care of Jersey full time since her mama left him with Jersey when she was 3.

Saint looked up and saw Jeremiah with her belly poking out and he raised his eyebrows. And so did Justice and Jersey.

"Hey". She said happily.

All of saints kids looked exactly like him. Only except Justice had colored eyes and his sisters eyes were a light brown like Saints.

They all had his chocolaty smooth skin, and curly hair.

"You're fat". Justice said dryly.

"She's pregnant asswipe. It's common sense". Jersey mugged him.

"Pregnant". Saint raised his eyebrow.

Honestly to him , that was too quick, she was only twenty two , too young to be pregnant and worst she didn't provide for herself.

Saint hated that Jeremiah was too much like anela, anela's ways pissed him off, she didn't like working for her own , just did it if it was really beneficial and he hated that Jeremiah didn't adapt to his ways.

"Yes, I'm three months."Jeremiah sat next to jersey who touched her stomach.

"Jersey, keep yo pussy to yo self."Justice mumbled, he wasn't upset about Jeremiah being pregnant since he had to take care of Ceauni way younger than her age, but what was bothering him is Jeremiah's boyfriend, Bj

"Bj bitchass?"Saint scoffed.

"He better stand up beside you like a light post or my grandchild be daddyless."Neither Alani nor Saint liked being called grand nothing so he makes Ceauni call him pops.

"Yes pops, Bj, I don't see why y'all dont like him."Jeremiah huffed.

"He a bitch."Justice shrugged.

"He be in them streets doing god knows what."Saint pointed out.

"And he too friendly."Jersey concluded.

They've been trying to show Jeremiah his ways , but love is blind , she was in a relationship with someone who couldn't man up and that was mainly everybody's problem.

"Stop coming at him though, even if we break up I could manage, he would still be in his child's life."She defended.

"Honestly no, that nigga ain't shit."Jersey was blunt , just like saint she was honestly his double.

"Nobody asked you, you lick pussy for a living."Jeremiah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I'm gay , sad you ain't got that pussy ass nigga ain't licking yours?"Jersey snapped , she hated when people would come at her for her sexuality.

Saint and justice knew better than getting in their argument .

"Just shut the fuck up jersey."Jeremiah spat.

"Bitch-"Saint cleared his throat , he didn't want them going any further with the argument, whole time Justice was just ready to go, their energy made him miserable.

"Aye Jessie , when's the cook out?"Jersey broke the silence , Saint mugged her before straight facing her.

"Next Friday."He replied , and spazz made his way inside.

"Damn Jeremiah you looking like a pig."He said as soon as he saw her.

Justice chuckled under his breathe while everybody else was laughing loudly.

"Unc, shut up,"She replied.

"Nah it's been what ? A month and yo ass looking piggish."He stood in front of her.

"That's because she carrying a piglet."Saint mumbled.

"Aww Damn,"Spazz put his hand on his head.

"You gon' have grey hair before you fifty two my guy."He patted saints back.

"Oh hey Justice.... wea my niece?"He asked justice who looked up from his phone.

"School unc,"They dapped each other up.

Justice was actually ready to leave , he had to meet up with someone and they were taking up his time.

"Amma see y'all Friday, call if anything."He dapped and hugged everyone before he pulled his saggy pants up.

"Big brother , gimmie a 20."Jersey called out.

"Go ask yo girl son,"Jersey was actually the fem in the relationship, every accepted her for who she was.

"Come on , Stop playing."She held her hand out, Justice rolled his eyes giving it to her.

"Respect."She grinned going back inside.

___________________

Justice pulled up in front of Starbucks , that was were he was supposed to meet up with kahsye.

Justice had gotten a little closer to her , from a few weeks back and they were now just chilling as friends.

As soon as he opened his door and stepped out she walked up to him with a frappe in her hand.

He gave her a hug making her smile.

"My lil pretty baby still at school?"Kahsye asked, biting her lip, she was shy , and very introvert, but justice liked that about her.

"Yeah, where you wanna go?"He leaned against his car and she stood in front of him.

"Doesn't matter."She shrugged.

"Aight lets go get some food cause a nigga starving , then we can go chill."He walked around and opened her door, she smiled at his gesture.

Kahsye wasn't a fussy or materialistic female, she just liked chilling and having peaceful days.

To justice , she reminded him a lot of his mother and he liked that , he was comfortable, that was a good sign.

"Thank you."her voice was almost a whisper but justice didn't mind at all.

Once he got in , he turned the radio up a little making Mariah Carey's voice escape throughout the car.

"This a classic."Kahsye smiled , she was taken a back by his choice of music but she wasn't about to complain about it.

"Yea, my mom got me attached to these at a young age."Justice smiled to himself.

"She a smart woman"Kahsye smiled brightly.

"Where you wanna eat at?"Justice asked.

"No fast food , you got groceries?"That made Justice smile, he mainly had home cooked meals at his mothers house or when Ceauni was home, he didn't see the point in cooking for himself so he always ordered in.

"Yeah , But we can go shop."He made a right turn heading towards Walmart.

--------

"You eat pork chops?"Kahsye walked picking up items she needed while justice pushed the cart.

Justice straight faced her before laughing.

"Amma eat whatever you cook , just come on woman , my momma be doing the same shit , like just hurry up ."He fussed, ever since he was a child he hated grocery shopping.

"I'm sorry , let me just get this seasoning."She walked around and got it coming back with a grin on her face.

"I got it , let's go."Justice gladly followed behind her , while watching her ass move in her jeans , not to be a creep or anything , but who wouldn't look.

She wasnt packing over the top, but she had something you could grip and it was very visible.

"Quit staring at my ass". She laughed.

"Hell ever". He mumbled.

When they had got to his house, she started to cook. Chy When she finished cooking, she made their plates. She had made green beans and mashed potatoes with baked macaroni and cheese. And her food wasnt nasty.

"Is it good, I aint like the face you made".

"It's good. Yo baked macaroni good as hell". He complimented.

"Thank you"

----

eh, i would've wrote more. chy wrote this chapter.

Chy & JB here.

so before hand Kenna tell yall something. justice and kahsye aren't getting in a relationship anytime soon. so dont assume nothing. they not doing anything physical.

none of that.

yall will be getting more explained scenes. testimony was rushed and allat.

I'll update, well write tomorrow. even though I have school💀.

anyways, y'all should argue more often.

yall are very entertaining.

xoxoxo- JB🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 24.3K 61
Doing what 20 year old Nasiem deemed as right, put him in a tough situation. Quickly teaching him a little something about life.
13K 756 46
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯,𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩�...
126K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...