[OLD]Keep Your Cool (Deztrap...

By AtlasDraws

⚠️Warning!⚠️ This story includes: -Gore -Mental Illnesses -Mental Abuse -Physical Abuse -Reader Insert -Man... More

Intro
???
Chapter One: New Career
Chapter Two: Help Me
Chapter Three: Care
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter 5: Turning Human
Smut Chapter (6): My Bunny (💜)
Smut Chapter (6): Little Ray Of Sunshine (🏳️‍🌈🖤)
Chapter 7: Shower???
Chapter 8: Killer Game
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry
Chapter 11: All In One Place
Chapter 12: Mate and Murderer
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 13: Break-In
A/N
Chapter 14: Freak Out
A/n + Hidden in the Shadows (Among Us) Trailer

Chapter 10: You Can't Change The Past

54 2 0
By AtlasDraws

"Ok," he nodded as well. "And, if you don't understand something, please ask and I will explain it to you." He looked at you, getting ready to tell you. You could tell he was scared to tell you and was forcing himself to.

"I was once human, like you. My name was Rick Maxson. I was 19 and had a small group of goofy and immature friends I hung out with. I was known as 'Tricky-Ricky', because I would pull pranks on other teenagers and teacher at my college. You know, if a teacher gave my an 'F', I would spray paint over the camera lens and hook a paint can just above the door and tie a string that I held to it. That kind of thing was my speciality. I also pulled a few pranks where I would pretend to be kidnapped or dead just to see how people would react. I did those pranks until people stopped caring." His ears lowered as he said the next part.

"I made 'best friends' with 'Springbonnie'. I knew it was someone in a suit, but it was nice to pretend. One day, my 21 year old brother, Mark Maxson, came with me to Fredbear's. 'Springbonnie' walked up to me and him and asked if I wanted to go get some cake and pizza and gifts in the back room since it was my birthday that day. Well, Mark said no, I said yes. Me and Mark got into this huge argument and I stormed to the backroom. I didn't even mean to go there. I just wanted to get away from him. When I first walked in there, I didn't realize that I just waltzed right in there so I didn't pay attention to the fact there was actually pizza and such. Of course, when I did realize that there was pizza, I grabbed a piece and ate it. I actually ate 2 or 3 pieces before Springbonnie walked in. When he did, he closed and locked the door. It confused me but I just went along with it.

Until he pulled out a knife, that is. As soon as I realized what was about to happen, he stabbed me in the stomach and covered my mouth. That didn't stop me from trying to scream though. So I did, and I guess I got a little too loud for his comfort, so, he cut my throat so I couldn't scream. There was a suit beside me on the floor. He dropped me and stuffed me inside it. I remember a clicking sound then I felt my skin and organs getting pierced and ripped to shreds. Of course, I had already lost so much blood, I died in seconds."

Your heart broke and tears pricked your eyes, knowing that the rabbit you are in love with experienced that much pain because someone he trusted betrayed him. The look on his face showed that his past still pained him and his ears were flopped down. You thought the story was over so you were about to say something before he continued.

"Of course, somehow, I woke up. I thought it was all a dream, until I tried to move. I tried to lift my arm the same way I did always had but found the effort it took to raise my arm when I was human was too much effort as an animatronic. I ended up hitting myself in the face with my own arm, which is not something you do when you wake up, is it?" You shook your head.

"It wasn't something I did either. I took one look at my arms and hands and screamed. Well, I tried to. I also found that I couldn't speak. I heard someone talking to me and when I looked up, I saw a man. Can you guess who that man was?"

You shook your head at this too.

"William Afton." Your eyes widened. "Is he the one who, y'know......?"

"I didn't know. I still don't know..... Anyway, he fixed me, made it to where I could talk. About a month later, he had fully gained my trust."

"I don't like where this is going....."

"He walked up to me one day and said, 'I need your help with something.' So obviously I said 'Sure I'll help.' That was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. He told me to distract Henry, get his attention off of Charlie and Sammy. I didn't understand why. So I went over to Henry and told him that I had some things I wanted to discuss. He nodded and we went to his office. I had to think of of something quick. We talked about upgrades we could do on the animatronics until William came in with a huge smile. I was confused, to put it lightly. So, later I found out hat he had killed Henry's daughter, Charlie. I felt so guilty. But...... I still trusted him."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure.... But uh, a year later, he told me that we were gonna kill a group of kids. I said, 'No. No, no, no, no, no. There is no way in hell I am helping you kill a single person.' He didn't like that. He told me that we would be helping these kids and that they're familys didn't care about and abused them. I...... I believed him..... He seemed so..... genuine..... We made a compromise, however. I would help him, if we didn't kill them. He agreed not to hurt them in any way. He told me the 4 kids to get and so I did. But, before I could bring them into the 'safe' room, a second best friend that I'd made walked up to me. Her name was Cassidy Gold. She asked me what I was doing what 4 kids and I, being my idiotic 19 year old self again, told her that I was throwing them a party. She begged me to come and I gave in and let her come.... So, we all get in there and William gave me a key and told me to lock the door. I did and gave the key back, even though, I didn't quite understand why I had to lock the door.

Well, answers, as well as old memories came crashing down on me and he, as fast as a lighting bolt, slit the one named Fritz' and one of the girls named Susie's throats. I barely had time to realize what was going on before he stabbed the littlest one, a boy named Jeremy, in the stomach. He grabbed Cassidy quickly when I tried to grab him. He threated to end her if I didn't kill the boy named Gabriel, who was banging on the door, screaming. One look at Cassidy's face would have sent me into tears, if I could cry. Her look was one of pure..... hurt..... sadness..... fear..... pain..... anger..... betrail..... everything.....

So, I grabbed Gabriel. He begged me not to kill him. I didn't want to. I really didn't. But..... I had to..... I didn't know how to kill. Now, that may sound ridiculous. I mean, everyone knows how to kill in general. I didn't want it to hurt him, but everything that kills you hurts. At least for a second. Then, I made the stupidest decision in my...... life. I..... I....."

He looked at his hands. It was so clear to you now. That was blood you saw. His hands were tinted red. "Deztrap. What did you do?"

"I..... did something I didn't even know I could do. I ripped his.... jaw off....." He had his head hanged so low after his said that, that it was a surprise it didn't touch the floor. "And...... afterwards..... I heard a sound that I can hear every time I 'sleep'. A sickening crack. He had..... broke Cassidy's neck. He threw her body to the side like it was nothing and fled the room. I swore that at that moment, I felt tears running down my face.

This can't be real. This isn't real. This can't be real. This isn't real. I repeated over and over. I hugged her for so long..... I realized that I could have saved a life. Her's.... But no.... I let her die.... It is all my fault...."

You, again, thought the story was over but no.

"And you know what happened," He asked in a harsh voice. "I swore revenge. I swore that whatever happened, I would never let him kill again. I would make him pay."

His expression turned back to normal as he sighed. "I stuffed her, and the others in the springlock suits. Fritz in Freddy, Jeremy in Bonnie, Susie in Chica, Gabriel in Foxy, and finally, Cassidy in an animatronic named Golden Freddy. I knew they would come back. All I had to do was wait. I waited for a week until they woke up. They all hated me. It hurt. It really hurt. But, I understood. I still hold no grudges against them for kicking me out. But uh.... something just in general. Here's the 'plans' for the Deztrap that wasn't supposed to be possessed."

He reached back to the desk and grabbed to pieces of blue paper that you assumed were blueprints. You looked at them and they were blueprints.

Name: Deztrap
Species: Rabbit
Gender: Male
Personality: Cheerful, Helpful, Trustworthy, Smart
Height: 7'6
Weight: 390
Abilities: Dance, Sing, Play The Guitar, Cook, Eyes Glow, Retractible Claws
Built-In: Music Box, Storage Space Inside, Unhingeable Jaw

You blink, looking over the blueprints again. A small Afton Robotics symbol was on the bottom left. If Afton built him, there were certain design choices you were curious about.

Such as: "Retractible Claws", "Unhingeable Jaw", and "Storage Space Inside".

You sat there, astonished. "Wow.... So....... You're a murderer?"

"I...... Yes. A murderer. As much as I hate to admit it. Please believe me, I had no idea he was going to do that. I-If I could take it all back, I would! I wouldn't have let him kill those children if I knew......"

"Deztrap, it's ok." You said, getting up, pulling the blueprints on the desk, and cupping his face. "It's clear that you were under alot of pressure and even though I don't agree with your actions, I understand."

You could tell he was smiling on the inside.

"You can't change the past, but you can defiantly learn from it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or is there just always an A/N at the end of almost every fucking chapter?

No.

Oh, and guys, if you have any questions about his backstory, PLEASE ASK. Believe it or not, I love answering questions! And if you think something should be obvious but you still don't understand, a s k .

Check box.

Confusing Lore?

Check. Grammar Mistakes?

Check. Deztrap being a complete dumbass for trusting William?

Check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
118K 4.5K 25
(CAUTION! THIS FANFICTION IS A SEQUEL; ITS PREQUEL IS BLIND LOVE, WHICH IS ON MY PAGE! TY!!) Y/N is a wreck. She's waiting for something to hap...
499 13 6
This is a sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's: The New Face of Fun, and the third installment in The Afton Curse. Five decades had passed since the eve...
74.3K 1.8K 38
Thanatophobia- The fear of losing someone you love and hold dearly. == !!!FEMALE Y/N!!! ==== You are one of the very few workers at the brand new Fr...