love me for life

By sunasjellystick

|| DISCONTINUED || xreader story about a very shy and reserved girl with a difficult past and family what wil... More

April
Meet me at our spot
Phone numbers
My house
12:34 am
Fresh air
Sweater Weather
So Rude
Friends
Best friends right?
The less i know the better
Sick and Tired
Summer camp
Confessions of a dangerous mind
Dork
In my room
AN

All through the night

17 0 0
By sunasjellystick

(y/n) POV

The next few days at the training camp pass by quickly. Karasuno caught  up really fast and ended up winning the most matches. The order for the teams that won the most matches were:

Karasuno

Nekoma

Fukurodani

a.n: i loweky forgot the other schools that were at the summer camp but they were kinda irrelevant so shhh

"Alright everyone thank you all for coming to this year's summer training camp, to congratulate you all, the other coaches and I have decided to organize a barbecue party tomorrow!" Coach Ukai says as everyone cheers and claps in happiness.

"So how does it feel like being beaten by the best team ever huh city boys?" A bald boy named Tanaka I think, says looking at us.

"HUUUUUH? COME AND SAY THAT A LITTLE CLOSER NOW" Yamamoto replies aggressively looking back at the hairless boy.

"WHEN WILL YOU TWO EVER STOP" Say Sugawara and Yaku both slapping the two boys on their heads and apologizing to each other.

I can't help but chuckle at this sight as the girls come over to me.

"Hey girls! Hitoka, Kiyoko congratulations on winning the most matches your team really is incredible!!" I say walking towards them.

"Thanks (y/n) chan! Your team was also very impressive and I can't wait until the next match!" Kiyoko says smiling, as Hitoka nods in agreement.

"So tonight is our last night huh" Yukie says her face looking down.

"Yeah you're right..." Hitoka adds, a frown appearing on her face.

"Aww c'mon guyyys its not because tonight is our last night here that its the last time we'll ever see each other right!?" Kaori says swinging her arms across Yukie and Hitoka's shoulder.

"How about we go out to dinner tonight?" Kiyoko says

"Ooooo I'm in!" I say happily

The three other girls look at each other and say "Count us in too!" at the same time as we all laugh and head back to our rooms to get ready.

After all of us get changed and ready, we head out to town as we had made a reservation at a French restaurant a few hours ago.

The girls and I sat at a beautiful table, ate wonderful food and drinks, laughed and talked about many different subjects and it was an amazing last night at the summer camp....

Well, that's what I thought our last night would be like. But no, im the main character of a fanfic and things don't always go as planned.

So instead of the idea I had made in my head for how our last night here would be, when we arrived at the restaurant, some familiar faces poked their heads out of their menus from a nearby table. Yes, one of those familiar faces was (obviously) Kuroo.

Kuroo,Kenma,Yamamoto,Yaku,Daichi,Sugawara,Tanaka,Hinata,Bokuto,Akaashi and Konoha all turned to look at us, well they were actually staring but whatever.

"Hey hey hey look who's here!" Bokuto says

"Oya? What are you girls doing here especially dressed like that." Kuroo says pointing at us wearing dresses for the special occasion, yeah I don't know how I gained enough courage to put a dress on but the girls forced me too and I must admit I kinda like it especially that I coincidentally see Kuroo,what am I saying ok back to the real world (y/n) get your thoughts out of here.

"Well you see, us girls decided to have our last night out too and you know us, special occasion means special outfits and clearly you boys think the same by seeing what you're wearing right now" Kaori says pointing to Kuroo's outfit as he was wearing a slightly unbuttoned maroon shirt and some black jeans as well as a very expensive looking watch on his left wrist.  "Sooo we're now going to leave you guys celebrate in your own way and get the party started on our side, bye now!" She concludes grabbing my wrist as we leave them without giving them time to answer us.

The girls and I sit down at our table, order food and drinks and start talking and enjoying our night.

"So are we just going to ignore Kuroo's face when he saw (y/n) or what" Kaori says which makes me choke on my drink.

"Wowowow what do you mean?" I say after coughing a little.

"Girl please don't tell me you did NOT see how he looked at you?" Yukie adds

"Yukie is right he did look at you in a certain way." Kiyoko says digging into her food.

"I mean who wouldn't, you look beautiful in that dress (y/n) chan!" Hitoka adds

"Guyyys stop he probably was looking at you guys or something." I say hiding the visible blush that had now covered my face as they all laugh.

"Uh huh yeah right and he also saw us last night too on the roof too." Yukie says sipping her drink. raising an eyebrow at me.

As she says this my eyes widen and I'm left at a loss for words. How did they know??

"You're probably gonna ask how we know, well it was Kaori that told us she got woken up by hearing the door open and close in the middle of the night so she opened the door to check if anyone was there and she saw you and Kuroo talking then going to the staircase that leads to the roof." Yukie adds as the others nod in agreement and Kaori chuckles.

"I- I mean you're not wrong..." I say shyly as they giggle at my shyness.

"Don't worry (y/n) if you don't want to talk about it yet, you don't have to." Kiyoko says to me smiling.

"Yeah don't feel pressured to talk to us about it yet take your time!" adds Hitoka

"When you're ready you can come talk to us about it" Yukie starts

"And we'll be here to listen" Kaori finishes

"Y-Yeah thanks guys that means a lot, I don't really want to talk about it yet because im not even sure myself but thank you, really." I say smiling to them all.

"Oh I'll be right back guys I need to do something." Kaori then says excusing herself from the table.

Kaori POV

I get up and go to the boys table that was a few tables across ours and try to get Konoha's attention because I have a plan for two people that are currently in this restaurant.

"Konoha! Hey! psst konohaa"

Konoha then turns his head as I sign to him to come here.

"Hey Kaori what is it?"

"Ok I'm gonna need your help"

"Wow sure I mean is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine I just need your help for one little thing." I say as I whisper my plan into his ear.

"So what do you say?" I then ask

"Alright you can count on me, I'll try to tell the others without him noticing."

"Great I'll do the same with the girls, ill tell them all the plan except her. Thanks Konoha you're the best!" I say as we high five and I return to the table.

As i sit back down with the girls I discreetly pass a piece of paper under the table to Yukie which explains the plan on it and she passes It over to the other two girls without (y/n) noticing anything.

(y/n) POV

After a few minutes, Kaori comes back.

"Hey girls sorry I took a while, I went to the bathroom and the boys stopped me to ask if we wanted to join them after we finish dinner, they're gonna stay  in town for a while before going back to the hotel so I thought we could go with them what do you guys think?" she says sitting down.

"Sure that sounds great!" Hitoka answers

"I'm in!" Yukie adds

"I'd love to"Kiyoko says

they then all look at me impatient

"U-Uh sure why not!" I then end up saying

"Yayyy ok then lets finish eating then we'll join them." Yukie says as we all go back to eating our food.

After a while, we finish eating and exit the restaurant as we the boys are already outside waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" Kaori says happily.

"Hey! earlier when the boys and I got here we passed by a fun fair, what do you say about checking it out together?" Konoha announces.

"Sure lets go!" I say excitedly as we all start walking in the direction of the fun fair.

We walk for a good ten minutes when we see many different colorful lights, children laughing and screaming and the smell of cotton candy.

"Hey guys let's all go on that roller coaster over there!" Hitoka says jumping excitedly.

"Alright lets go!" Daichi says

Luckily, there weren't that many people so the roller could fit the whole group as we all took a seat in it, oh and yes I'm sitting next to Kuroo. I had never been on a roller coaster before since I usually got scared that it would trigger my panic attacks, my breathing starts to accelerate as I secure myself in the ride.

"Hey (l/n) chan, if you're too scared you can still get out but be quick you don't have a lot of time." Kuroo says as he sees me starting to slightly panic.

"N-No it's okay, I've just never been on a roller coaster before so I'm a little nervous, sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, it's normal to feel a little stressed, but don't worry I promise you won't fall." He gets closer to me and whispers "And if you do I'll be the one to catch you." As he says that to me,my heart starts racing, he then moves away "So you have nothing to worry. If you get scared you can hold onto my hand If you wan-" I cut him by taking his hand in mine looking away and a little worried because the roller coaster starts to move and as he notices my gesture he squeezes my hand a little to let me know that everything is going to be okay.

"Welp I'm never doing that again" I say nervously laughing as the ride stops.

"Even if you don't do it again, you can still say you did it once in your life." Kuroo says unbuckling himself from the seat. "And you were sitting next to the most amazing person ever I mean c'mon who wouldn't want to sit next to m- ow ow ow" He tries to finish his sentence but o cut him off by elbowing his side. "Fine fine I got it whatever" He says as we both get off the ride and he detaches his hand from mine but I grab his wrist and put our hands back to where they were a few seconds ago looking away from him because I don't know how or why but these days I'm just getting bolder and bolder and impressing myself each time. As I do this, his eyes widen for a split second as he sighs smiling contentedly intertwining our fingers and walking back.

But then we realized he had lost the others.

We looked for them around the fun fair for a while but ended up rapidly giving up and we were now standing next to one of the booths and desperately trying to get ahold of at least one of our friends.

"Where are they? they're not even answering their phon-" The moment I was this, I receive a message from Kaori on the girls group chat reading:

"Hey (y/n)! the others and I left to leave you two lovebirds alone for a while, have fun!! <3"

Ugh I can't believe they did this, I bet they planned it at the restaurant I mean.. not that I mind spending time with Kuroo but you get what I mean.

"So?" Kuroo says approaching me, resting his chin on top of my head since I hadn't finished my sentence and was still on my phone thinking to myself.

"Looks like they ditched us." I say putting my phone away.

"Oh well, more fun for us, c'mon its not because they're gone that we're gonna miss the fun fair!" Kuroo says grabbing my wrist dragging me around the fun fair when we get to one of those stands where you have a rifle and have to shoot balloons.

" if I win, you have to buy me chocolate ice cream."

"And if I win, you have to get me that white fluffy bear" I say pointing to the stuffed animal.

"Challenge accepted." He says smirking.

"Oh why would you look at that mister I'm not getting any ice cream."

"Whatever you only won because you destroyed one more ballon than me."

"Maybe, but I still win so bear Kuma chan is coming home with me."

"I'm sorry, who??"

"Kuma chan, the white bear plushie"

"Wow you already gave it a name, alright alright, a deal is a deal" Kuroo asks the booth manager for the  giant stuffed animal.

"Wait,before you give it to me I'll be right back I need to do something stay here." I say to Kuroo before leaving.

A few minutes later, I come back with two cones of ice cream, a chocolate one for Kuroo and a (ice cream flavor) one of me.

"Hey loser" I say

"Aw c'mon i- IS THAT ICE CREAM" He says turning around as I call him and notices the ice cream in my hand

"No shit sherlock, take it as a 'thanks for getting me Kuma chan' present" I say giving him the ice cream cone.

We then manage to find a nearby bench to sit and eat our ice cream while talking and enjoying each other's company.

"Hey i-" We both accidentally say at the same time

"Its okay you go first" Kuroo says lightly embarrassed

"Ok, so I uh wanted to tell you that um the girls know about the whole us situation, I didn't tell them anything, Kaori found out the other night because I woke her up by making too much noise. So uh yeah uh the girls know now." I say fidgeting with my fingers nervously

"Well, I was actually going to say the same thing to you about the boys and by the boys I mean all of them that were with us earlier. I didn't tell them either, they found out too, I don't know who found out first though, argh I'm sorry this had to go this way that they all know and you said you weren't really comfortable with letting others know right away and-"

"Heyyy nonono its okay don't apologize, they would have found out anyways and I-I don't mind it that much, to be honest I was scared of what people would say but now that I have friends and well, you with me I-i don't really care about anything else and screw them If they talk I just want to be happy." I say frowning a little

"you know what? I could never agree more." Kuroo says smiling to me and taking my hand in is, "and I promise you to make you happy if you let me." He says kissing my cold hands and I can't help but smile and (uncontrollably) blush at this. "Now its getting pretty late and I suggest we go back to the hotel or we'll be too tired to attend the barbecue party tomorrow." He says getting up and helping me get up in the process as we both walk away from the crowd, the smell of cotton candy, children screaming,laughing and all the things that you can think of when you imagine a fun fair.

The walk back home was silent but not awkward, it was peaceful and calm.

"Alright then, Kuma chan and I say goodnight and we'll see you tomorrow." I say turning around but as I'm about to open the door to the girl's room some all too familiar strong and muscular arms wrap themselves around me from behind.

"Thank you" The bed headed captain says in my ear.

"For what" I giggle

"For existing and being yourself" He adds

"Hm and how should I return the thanks?" I say turning around to face him

"Well-" He starts

"Would this help?" I say coming closer to his face and softly pressing my lips against his resulting in a soft and tender kiss.

"That works, but next time ill have to charge double."

"Oh only double thats nothing" I say with a slight grin on my face.

"I could charge more but right now you need to sleep." He says lightly ruffling my hair.

"Says the one thats still standing at my door"

"Oh okay then, I'll be leaving now." He says starting to leave but I manage to hug him from behind with my small arms.

"C'mooon i didn't mean it that way but you're right, we both need sleep, so goodnight from me and Kuma chan" I say planting a kiss on his cheek and moving Kuma chan's arm in order to make him wave goodbye to Kuroo before I disappear in my room, closing the door behind me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC