Unexpected ➵ Horan

By taylahjasmyne

Taylah and Niall grew up together and now are dating, After being together and reunited with her best friend... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "Dinner and a Sleep Over"
Chapter 2 "Ive Got A Feeling"
Chapter 3 Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4 "Happiness"
Chapter 5 "Flirting Guys"
Chapter 6 "Retelling My Nightmare"
Chapter 7 "Friends Together Again"
Chapter 8 "Isn't she Lovely"
Chapter 9 "Telling Our News"
Chapter 10 "The Interview"
Chapter 11 "Truth or Dare"
Chapter 12 "Girls Night Out Goes Wrong"
Chapter 13 "Waken"
Chapter 14 "Life Line"
Chapter 15 "Country Girl"
Chapter 16 "Big Jet Plane"
Chapter 17 "Nightmare"
Chapter 18 "The Fair"
Chapter 19 "The Light"
Chapter 20 "Torment"
Chapter 21 "Struggle"
Chapter 22 "Nothing To Be Afraid of Right?"
Chapter 23 "Halloween Night Party Part 1"
Chapter 24 "Halloween Night Party Part 2"
Chapter 25 "Sadness"
Chapter 26 "Locked Up"
Chapter 27 "No More Suffering!"
Chapter 28 "She's What?"
Chapter 29 "Gotta Get Home!"
Chapter 30 "Excuse Me?"
Chapter 31 "Model Time, Is A Fun Time"
Chapter 32 "Heartbreaker"
Chapter 33 "Depressed Mode On"
Chapter 34 "The Promise"
Chapter 35 "We're In Danger, RUN!"
Chapter 36 "I'm not Afraid!"
Chapter 37 "Free Falling"
Chapter 38 "Travelling"
Chapter 39 "Beauty In The Studio"
Chapter 41 "Madness Behind Friends"
Chapter 42 "One Time, One Love"
Chapter 43 "It's Now or Never"
Chapter 44 "Christmas Time!"
Chapter 45 "Another Little Seed"
Chapter 46 "Things are going downhill & setting the Date"
Chapter 47 "The Wedding & New Life"
Epilogue

Chapter 40 "Take Me Home"

345 4 0
By taylahjasmyne

Louis’s POV

We all started getting ready for tonight’s party for our newest album ‘Take Me Home’. We all wore something that made us look like true gentlemen but still very comfortable to dance in. Then suddenly Taylah walked out in the most amazing dress i had seen her in, with Liam behind her smiling. Niall’s jaw dropped to the ground and he went bright red. She noticed we were all looking at her and looked at the ground blushing.

Niall walked over to her and lifted her chin and kissed her passionately, Liam’s face went pale, poor guy. I had to ruin this moment cause this kissing is starting to bug me.

“Enough you two” I said

“We have to head to this party” Harry said smirking.

“We aren’t getting any action tonight Lou, since the girls aren’t here” Zayn said sadly.

“Doesn’t matter, we can make sure these guys don’t act like children” I said laughing.

“Bullshit, you guys will get drunk and i have will become Daddy Direction and have to bring you drunken boys home” Liam said with his arms crossed.

“Seriously Liam, let us have some fun” Taylah said smirking.

“Hell no! You of all people are not getting drunk!” Liam said madly.

“Liam... Taylah doesn’t drink...” Niall said calmly.

“Since when do you not drink?” I asked confused. She must of had a drink before. She is 19! How could she not of had a drink before.

“I never really wanted to ever try drinking after seeing how much damage it caused” Taylah said quietly.

“Guys can we go already” Harry said

“Fine lets go” Liam said and we jumped into the bodyguards two cars and went to the party. We arrived and it was already so full. Taylah looked afraid yet willing to enter the party. We all walked in together to see everyone dancing, drinking, making out and gridding themselves onto other people. I decide to get a drink with Zayn and chill with him for the night. We are off the market so at least no one will hassle us tonight.

Taylah’s POV

It’s now been about three hours since we came to this party. I met Taylor Swift at the party since we are the only girls not drunk. I let Niall have some fun with the guys. Taylor just left about ten minutes ago so I’m now looking for Niall.

“Where could he be?” I said under my breath.

“Taylah?” I heard someone say behind me.

“Yeah, who’s asking?” I said turning around.

Niall’s POV

I’ve had a few bottles of beer now, Gosh i wonder where Taylah ran off to. I bet she is having fun on the dance floor with some of the girls at the party. Harry is leaning against the wall looking at the crowd. I don’t get why he isn’t dancing. I think i should go talk to him.

“Hazza, whats up mate?” I leaned next to him.

“Nothing Niall, why?” He said looking away from me.

“Haz, you’re not dancing, you’re the party animal of our band, go have some fun” I said to him smiling.

“Niall, it’s not that simple. Isabella has been gone for a few months now and i still miss her. I can’t really look at girls the same way anymore cause all i see is her” Harry said sighing.

“Haz, Isabella wouldn’t want you sitting here alone. She would want you to be having fun with someone. She told you, one day you have to move on, maybe that’s now” I said smiling.

“I don’t know Niall” Harry said but i cut him off by pushing him into the crowd with me behind him.

“Come on, we are getting some drinks!”

Zayn’s POV

Louis is really drunk, great, another child to look after. I’m half drunk if that makes sense. Lou rushes onto the dance floor, dragging me into the crowd against my will. We get there to see some guy bugging Taylah. He was drunk aswell and he was famous like us.

“Please leave me alone!” Taylah said stepping away.

“No way, i want some fun, you’re coming with me baby” He grabbed Taylah’s arm dragging her off the dance floor. I rushed into action and pulled her into my arms.

“Get lost Drake” I said to him. Yes Drake Bell was drunk, which was rare but he has never acted like this towards anyone.

“Malik, you’re ruining my fun” Drake said smirking.

Taylah was shaking in my arms and then Louis came and took her off me.

“Come on love, we will get you some water” Louis said holding Taylah’s hand walking away.

“Drake leave now!” I yelled pushing him towards the exit.

“Fine” He said walking out the door.

“Thank god, now where are Lou & Tay” I said looking around the room trying to find them.

Taylah’s POV

“Thanks Louis, but i can tell your drunk so badly” I said finishing the glass of water.

“Doesnt mean i cant protect someone i care about” Louis said smiling.

“You act so much nicer when you’re drunk” I said smiling.

“Excuse me! Are you saying I’m mean!” Louis said faking being hurt.

“I meant....” I said worried.

“I know what you meant love, anyway go find Niall already” Louis said smirking.

“Alright, later superman” I said kissing his cheek then walking off to find Niall.

I look around to find Liam sitting in a booth drinking a bottle of coke, gosh i know he is safe, Louis is drunk and that will be a pleasure to have tonight, Zayn i don’t know where he is, Harry is dancing with The Wanted boys, then i finally see Niall, sitting in a booth with bottles of beer and another chick trying to hit on him. I walk to them madly and bluntly say-

“Back off, thats my boyfriend you’re flirting with”

The chick then leaves and bumps into my shoulder smirking, i turn around –

“Watch it!”

“Sorry” She said smirking then walked back onto the dance floor.

I turn back to Niall and he then yells at me saying-

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT TAYLAH!”

“What the hell Niall, she was flirting with you, thats the dumbest thing to do since you’re dating me! Worst of all, you flirted back with her!” I said crossing my arms at him death glaring him.

“YOUR SUCH A BITCH TAYLAH, YOU ARE WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY, A WHORE AND A LITTLE SLUT!” Niall screams at me then slaps me across the face. I shake it off and keep saying to him-

“You’re just drunk, you don’t really mean it, just the heat of the moment” I then looked over at him and he then had the chick from before next to him.

“If i didn’t mean it then why am i about to do this” He said smirking then put his tongue down this chick’s throat. Tears flowed down my face and i then grabbed this chick’s arm and pull her off Niall then punched him in the jaw with my eyes shut.

He fell back on to the booth panting then wiped his month with his hand then smirked at me. I then screamed in his face-

“SCREW YOU NIALL! IM GOING BACK TO THE BUS!” I then walked off out the door crying, grabbing about four bottles of beer on the way out. I sat outside of the bus drinking the beer alone then someone stood in front of me. By then all my makeup was running down my face and my hair was all wavy my dress was a little dirty.

“Taylah, what happened to you” The calm voice said. I looked up slowly to see a beautiful face.

“Liam? What are you doing back so early?” I said to him then he sat down next to me and started drinking a bottle of beer.

“Checking on you, i saw what happened with Niall” He took a sip of the bottle.

“Liam, you shouldn’t drink! Your kidney” I said looking at him worried.

“Love, i can have one beer. Come on let’s get inside the bus” Liam said, taking my hand and dragging me back inside. I was pretty drunk but i wasn’t as bad as the others at the party. Somehow Liam got drunk on one bottle of beer? Righto.

“Taylah, i need you to know that my feelings for you are very strong, after tonight i need to take this chance” Liam said pulling me close to him.

“What do you-“ I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine passionately. His kiss was gentle and sweet, it felt right and i started to kiss back, not remembering i was dating Niall but oh well. He then picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and walking to his bed. I pulled off my dress and his shirt was off, we never broke the kiss.

We pulled apart, both panting, we smiled.

“Liam, your amazing at kissing” I mumbled panting.

“So are you babe” Liam said.

He never called me babe before, only love. He started to kiss me again and rolled over so i was on top of him. He gripped my hips, gridding against me. We pulled apart and i rested my head on his toned, soft chest. Feeling his chest rise and fall.

Then i fell asleep with Liam smiling.

Author’s Note.

Comment below on what you think of my story so far.

What do you ship?

Tiall?

Laylah?

Tell what you think.

Is this the end of Niall & Taylah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
2.3K 43 18
This story is about love, heated breaking,drama and cheating well see Harry and Louis meet at X-factor then day's went past. Harry finally have the g...