The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 25: All Yours~

7.4K 506 90
By Sincerely_Jikook

~~~~~~
WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD
~~~~~~

"Jimin..." Jungkook gasped and looked down to see the omega sink against the bed and bite his lower lip in pleasure. The atmosphere thickened and the sweet scent of the omega slipped right into Jungkook's senses. "Oh Jimin, you're on your heat..." Jungkook growled and noted how wet the omega's entrance grew by the second.

Due to how lubricated Jimin's entrance became with his sweet slick, Jungkook found himself thrusting in faster and gaining louder moans from the omega underneath him. Jimin let out a moan and his body squirmed underneath as he desperately tried to wrap his arms around Jungkook's body, but the alpha held his hands down against the bed; restricting Jimin from touching him.

Jimin's entrance grew even more sensitive in his heat and the tip of his own cock was covered in the pre-cum that gushed out from the arousing thrusts Jungkook gave out. With this, Jungkook found it even more difficult to hold himself back now that Jimin was having his heat at the same time as the alpha's rut.

The combination was uncontrollable but the two grew desperate for each other. Jungkook grinded his hips in deeper as his muscles binded and released with every thrust. Sweat raced down their bodies and pre-cum coated just below their hips. Jungkook couldn't focus now, Jimin had a tight grip on the alpha's hands as they had sex over the wide bed. The way Jimin's sweet moans begged the alpha for more, and their tongues met against each other into kisses, it was driving Jungkook insane. He longed to bite Jimin all over his body, decorating hickeys and claiming the omega, but as hard as it felt to hold back, the more insane Jungkook felt himself getting.

"A-Ah! Ah, Jungkook! H-Harder..." Jimin begged in between his moans and finally found a way to escape Jungkook's tight grip and wrap his arms around the alpha's body. "I w-want it... J-Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook gripped onto the sheets of his bed as Jimin's nails dug into the alpha's perfectly sculpted back. However, Jungkook didn't care about Jimin leaving scratch marks on his skin, he worried about letting things slip from his mind. Jimin was starting his heat at the same time Jungkook was handling his rut. There was no way he could focus now with the alluring scent of the sweet omega punching him in the nose.

"A-Ah... J-Jimin... Mh..." Jungkook growled into each thrust he gave in to the omega and before he knew it, Jimin's body was glued against his. His shivering knees were pressed onto the sides of the alpha and his nails were engraved onto the alpha's back. Leaving red scratch marks on his pale back from the pleasure.

Their scents mixed together; a hint of a bittersweet tone stuck out to Jungkook the most, and he was addicted to it. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's body and began thrusting harder. Automatically, Jimin's hips buckled underneath the alpha and his whimpers became more common into his helpless moans. However, he enjoyed every second of this new experience.

"Mmmh- ah~ Jungkook!" Jimin moaned against the alpha's ear. "N-Ngh... O-Oh just like that! Ah~"

"Uh... Jimin... y-you're so tight..." Jungkook moaned, kissing along Jimin's neck and sucking onto his collarbone.

Wet and loud slaps filled the room with moans erupting from the couple. Jimin felt himself coming closer to his climax as every thrust, made his entrance grow even more sensitive, and his heart beat faster. Within seconds, Jungkook sat up and held Jimin's hips up before piercing his cock inside Jimin's entrance. The quick thrusts and pre-cum slipped down to the damp sheets of the bed, and the omega's hands desperately tried to cling onto the bed sheets.

As Jungkook continued to thrust, he suddenly pushed the tip of his cock against Jimin's prostate. Instantly, Jimin closed his eyes tightly and gasped sweetly to the sudden feeling of ecstasy that overcame him.

"OH, JUNGKOOK!" the smaller shouted and whimpered as he bit onto his bottom lip. "Mmh-mh... j-just like that... O-Oh, please- Ah!~"

"You love it, don't you?~" Jungkook spoke out of breath. His grip on Jimin's hips were tight until a red hand mark was tattooed over Jimin's pale skin.

"A-Ah! Oh, yes!" Jimin squeaked and covered his mouth with the back of his hand; feeling the heat of his skin against his lips while he muffled his own moans. Yet, Jungkook didn't like it one bit.

"Don't... Don't do that... N-Not to me..." Jungkook hissed and pulled the omega's hand away. "I'll make sure you never silence yourself in front of me..."

Instantly, Jungkook flipped Jimin's body over. Having the omega lay on his stomach while the king himself remained on his knees behind Jimin. Abruptly, Jungkook's hands fixed over Jimin's hips as he inserted himself in again and began to thrust mercilessly.

"A-AH!~" Jimin squeaked into a loud cry, resting his head on the side and gripping tightly onto the covers of the bed. He loved the rush; the constant feeling that felt like a race to the finish line, where his heart pounded in excitement.

Now, Jungkook was pounding inside of the omega, but he made sure his thrusts weren't too harsh enough to hurt Jimin completely. He kept a moderate rhythm with his hips as Jimin arched his back and fell in sync with his partner instantly.

"Mh... Ugh... M-More?~" Jungkook dared to ask into a low gruff. He bared his fangs and smirked at the omega in front of him, holding his own weight on his fours as Jungkook's hands never failed to grab hold of the omega.

"Y-Yes... Ah, Yes, please! Mh-" once omega begged with his helpless moans, Jungkook couldn't help but to want more of Jimin. "AH-Ah~ Oh, Jungkook!~" Jimin cried as Jungkook continued thrusting and finally hitting Jimin's prostate again.

There, Jimin's nails dug into the sheets, his knees buckled, and he sunk his chest to meet with the bed. To the omega, it felt as if his climax burned in his chest and his heart raced each second. Let alone, his heat caused his skin to burn up and cause him to sweat so quickly. Despite what his heat made him feel, he loved every second of being there with the alpha. His entrance grew sensitive and his moans never silenced. The rush was what kept him yearning for more.

The king then leaned over, kissing along Jimin's back until the alpha stuck out his tongue and dragged the tip to the side of the smaller omega's neck. There, Jimin raised his head up and faced the alpha, kissing him while his face was engulfed in heat.

"Mh-mh... Jungkook... Oh, Jungkook, a-ah I'm s-so close!" Jimin whimpered in between the king's lips, but Jungkook trailed his tongue along Jimin's bottom lip and tugged the center with the tip of his fang. "J-Jungkook-ah~"

"Shh~ let go... you're not going anywhere and n-neither am I," Jungkook whispered and continued to kiss the omega. Most of his actions were clouded by the sweet and thick atmosphere that carried their scents as they went on with their heat and rut. So the alpha tapped out for the most of it, his mind clung onto Jimin but at times, he went wild to the erotic sounds that filled the room. Completely forgetting about keeping himself gentle for his partner.

Jimin then faced the bed and pressed his forehead against it. His body moved upwards and sunk down with every thrust that kept his body locked into one position. Currently, he felt Jungkook's sweaty and toned hips slap against his rear and the alpha's veiny length grow bigger inside him.

"Ah-mh... Mh... J-Jimin~" the alpha groaned hoarsely as the knot in his length began to bulk, he was longing to cum inside the omega and still have energy to keep going. The alpha's energy doubled, his strength and tight grip did a number on the omega, but Jimin didn't stray away from Jungkook, he embraced all of his features and somehow still had it in him to beg for more.

"Ngh- mh!" Jimin gasped and clenched his wet walls in slick until he jolted his hips and came against the bed sheets with a whimper. Sudden ecstasy overcame him along with exhaustion, but he was still feeling the alpha thrust inside to soothe any pain of his heat left afterwards. "O-Oh J-Jungkook! I-I love it...." Jimin whispered out of breath.

With that, Jungkook pulled out and turned the omega over. The young king let out a pant, peering over Jimin's naked body while his eyes gleamed in lust. Gently he pressed his lips against his partner and kissed him over the bed passionately, their hands interlocked and their wet hips touched.

"My Jimin..." Jungkook huffed against Jimin's plump lips, inhaling his honeyed scent before he dragged his head down to where the beautiful boy's hips remained.

The omega curiously looked down to see the alpha lift his hips and kiss along his inner thighs leading to his entrance. Instantly, Jungkook's wandering tongue traced along the omega's rim and caused the vulnerable boy to press his head back to let out a pitched exhale.

"Mm-mh~" hummed the omega as his sore entrance was lubricated by the alpha's saliva and his slick.

The young king trailed the tip of his tongue along the underside of Jimin's cock and licked in between his balls where his cum slid off from. The tension left Jimin closing his eyes, his energy dropped after his first round with the alpha, yet Jungkook's lack of exhaustion seemed to surprise him.

"So sweet... I want more of you," Jungkook growled and finally looked up to see Jimin's face coated in red from his cheeks to his plump lips. "You're mine... all mine..."

"M-Mh.... I-I will always be y-yours..." Jimin replied breathlessly while the alpha continued to tease him down on his entrance, preventing him from speaking until he was ready for more. Jungkook had yet to cum since he had so much energy built in that would last him longer than the omega in heat.

Slowly, Jungkook's hand unraveled from Jimin's grasp and slid down to his own length that was gushing with cum from the slit. He began to run his hand along his own shaft until he started to fondle the length to the feeling of his tongue exploring Jimin's underside. Swiftly inserting it into Jimin's wet hole that gushed sweet slick from beyond the rim. Instantly, Jimin's moans grew shaky and a gasp assisted once the king licked along his entry. Right when the king continued to eat out the omega's sensitive hole with the sweet slick coating over his tongue as a reward, Jimin's thighs closed in around the alpha's head. Arching his body forward and pulling Jungkook's tongue further inside of him.

The sounds of Jimin's moans echoed in the alpha's head as he grew more aroused from the cries the omega gave. Jungkook then pulled Jimin's thighs apart and flicked his tongue against the entrance, swallowing the sweet taste of the slick running down his tongue. The way Jungkook moved his tongue inside Jimin caused his legs to tremble in pleasure, forcing him to get lost further into the alluring feeling. After, the dominant moved up to the omega, making out with him as a string of their own saliva attached from the messy kiss. Instantly, Jungkook inserted his tip back inside the beautiful boy, hearing Jimin hitch his breath and close his eyes; enduring the feeling of Jungkook slipping in so perfectly.

"Ngh... mhm~" Jungkook groaned and hummed as the burning lust heightened his sensitivity to his length. Once his cock curved upwards inside Jimin, the omega felt that his prostate was being touched again and whimpered to the familiar feeling.

"J-Jungkook! J-Jun-Jungkook! A-Ah g-gentle, please!" Jimin begged and as he wished, Jungkook was able to hear him under the waves of sensual thoughts that permeated his head during his rut.

His length penetrated and carried a gentle beat that synced with the omega. The alpha's gawk deepened over Jimin's body underneath, catching every sweat that raced down and every nudge Jimin gave into the blood racing thrusts that left him speechless and squirming in his own cum.

The view Jungkook had over Jimin was different during this tempting moment. He found Jimin as the one he wanted to claim. His obsession and possessive behavior doubled as if he grew high off the taste and scent of the sweet omega that pervaded the atmosphere. As the temptation allured them in the moment, seconds fell into minutes and minutes fell into hours. Time ran past them as they huffed in each other's lips and dove into another feeling of desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.6K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
462K 25.9K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
155K 9.4K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...