Ronakshi's tales

By palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... More

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

back to mumbai....to new lifestyle

435 27 16
By palakova

though he is feeling he is happy...somewhere deep down he knew..what he is missing...he is stirring in sleep...his heart goes to the convo..of evening...

vicky is playing with srishti..and sona..with boys games...suddenly vicky..thinking himself a matured guy comes with ..cooking set...and doctorset...saying..aap dono girls hina...isse khelenge...

sona nods..they played with cooking set first...vicky filled those small vessels with...sand,leaves.....and sona helping him in acting i.e cooking...finally sona says..dish is ready....

vicky takes the tiny plate..and goes to rohit sitting little apart from them...says..khayiye...he nods smilingly..says...aapka chef bahut acha banaya...aur service bhi..10/10...aap dono ko inaam milna chahiye...he kisses him...and gives a look to sona...

vicky smiles...comes to sona..and gives her...a little peck...saying humdono kiya na...so kiss bhi adha adha...

he takes doctors set now...take toy steth to his hands...and comes to sona...says...mi doc hoo..aur aap patient...she nods...he just did something..says...aapko injection dena hi...phir thik hoga...

sona: nahi dr...mujhe darr lagta hi..inj.se...plzz aap mat dedo...

vicky: thik hi..tho phir kuch dawa denge...

she smiles...cute doctor...and kisses him....

vicky: serialdidi..aapko pata ..mi bade hokar doc banana chahta hoo...tab aap mere paas aaogi na...ilaz keliye..

sona: haa...pakka zaroor..lekin doc hi kyo..?

vicky: naani kaha doc..bhagwaan ke roop hote hi..sab hume kitna samman denge...

sona: samman tho har ek prof.ko dete hi..ehi kyo..

vicky: lekin jab hum bimar tho....tab hum unhi ke paas jaate hina...hume thik karte hi...us waqt kitna kushi hote hina...

sona smiles ..nods haa....looks at rohit...

rohit suddenly gets up..from sleep feeling the suffocation again...its already mrng...and obvious the life the modern couple started with yoga...and coffee...and vicky also in yogaasan...but to his surprise sona had also joined them...she looks at him smiles....

he badly wants space..to just process things...his heart wants him to open....he came out...to her..says im leaving for lakeside and leaves...

sona: for moment thinks to go..with him....stops ..with vidyas voice...dr.rohit sippy ko time do..sonakshi....

sona sees her...how she knew..?

she says...jab aapki beti kaa naam hi hume pata...tho ee kise nahi pata chalta...aur tho aur...kal vicky jab baat karrahe the...uski chehre par aanso aaya...waqt do...use...

rohit moves to lake side....sits there just blank...his mind till now overflowed with questions becomes numb...wen he actually sit to sort...

listening the most casual call....dr.rohit sippy..he lifts his head...saying yes....and sees the volley ball team...who are breathing heavily...quite evident they came running twds him..

he stands...still..thinking had i lost...had i have halucination..or delusion..or did they really called.?

breaking his thinking..a guy comes forward..and says Asias best CVTS ..dr rohit sippy...sir..u are inspiration for all of us...

rohit: in his mind ok..rohit u are fine...no delusion..and all...he nods...sighs how do u know?

a girl comes forward..sir..hum sab medicos hi...jab mauka milte tab yaha aate hi...khelne ka..usdin hi hume doubt aaya...lekin hostel jaane ke baad hum confirm kiya aap hihi...isiliye aaya...aaj sirf aapse milne keliye...

we really follow ur work..sapiens..we care..wat not...sir..such a great inspiration...its real honor and blessing for us..appse mila..aur khela bhi....

the excitement ...the real genuine words..from them...is really making him...feel great...he forgot everything...and asks 

rohit: which year u are all?

they gives ans in unision sir 4 year..and they introduces themselves...

a guy comes and says..sir shall we ask something...we know it sounds fancy..but still...he takes his white coat...sir plz aap apne haath se hume dedijiye...it will be blessing for us...

He does that with smile....holding lot of tears and pain inside..they are in ninth cloud...with the pride dress on their body...given from the hands of one of the greatest in that field...and a guy asks ..sir aap ye sab kise kar sakte..?

rohit: smilingly...professionalism..subject...everything u know...u'll learn...but if u ask me specifically how i do..i dont know ..seriously...but i always followed a thing....make sure that the patient in front of you knows that they are the most important thing on ur mind during that encounter and in their care.....thats itself will create magic..

he  says..thank u....for volley ball..its a great pleasure..and conveys his best wishes for them...gives his card...mail me if any doubt.. or anything...and they leaves thanking him.....

suddenly his blank mind started resilince...with tears...its the same tears...wen vicky said...the same tears wen he did that surgery successfully...the same tears wen he launched sapiens..we care....

he is seeing himself in vicky..and in that medicos...his child hood image flashes to him...a small boy from the legacy of doc..family sippy's...seeing his father,gf,bua...as doctors..and how people look at them...those fancy words..which became burden now..are the real inspiration that made him get into medicine...

his journey..how he spent..with books...only boks for years...leaving everything..and the moment he took white coat...a symbol for commitmnet to serve humanity,to save lifes...how he slept somany nights after white coat cermony.. draping white coat with out removing it...his  aspiration to heal hearts...to become best..surgeon...he achieved all he thought...he is all now....

at this moment he wants to go back...to drape his white coat again...which he stopped since years..being in surgeons blue dress...

sona comes there with srishti...says dr.surgeon..kya soch rahe ho..?

rohit slides to give her space...and smiles...kuch nahi...bas...takes srishti into his hands....

she cuddles his shoulder..remebering his smile when she said dr.surgeon she know..he is back..her dr.rohit sippy...they sits for sometime...and comes...back to farmhouse....

even rohit knew his questions are not answered yet..and now he doesnt want answers too...bcz the hope..the energy ..the inspiration he had as child...who wann become doc...hits again...inhim...he is not recharged...he is starting fresh...

from a clarity doc...ke muhse itna gadbad..kya hi doctor sippy ee sab? ...to his mind question

his heart says ans: ee dil hi...fact nahi bas emotion chahiye...

after doing the regular works of both..sona is with vidya..and rohit...looking at srishti's reports..what vyas said is right...she has very weak immunity...

suddenly he is feeling..for his  fast moving life train...some one applied electrical braking ..he is not that surgeon rohit sippy now who is bachelor..he knew medicine is demanding ...espe ..time with increase in age..experience...work increases...but now he has to prioritize atleast for year...and now sona also has to start shoot...babe health and care..and the moments as vidya said they are not gonna get back again...he also knew..how much ever he plans...still it will be missing puzzle...atleast try tho karsakte hona...he takes mobile calls simmy...arrange meeting tomorow..humara team ke saath...

they spend the evening again on lake side...and dines with them at night..telling them early morning wewill leave...

morning:

vicky gives rohit a crown made of leaves...aapkeliye dost...he takes and kisses him...vicky hugs..ronakshi...and vidya and narayan too...

sona: aapdono se hum bahut kuch seekha...thank u...

rohit: haa...aapka ehsaan aapka shabd..hum zindagi me kabhi nahi bhul sakte...thank u somuch for everything..

they smiles..aap dono bahut pyaare hi...god bless u...sada kush raho...aur haa..aate jaate..rehna.

the return journey was most peaceful...they both have really learnt so much from them...seeing the board..again..welcome mumbai...this time..they are excited...to get back to their world...the same which somehow..looking fresh and challenging...

sippy manison:

veena: arey suno..wo aaraha hi..aaj..

nishi: babhi..ee baat hazar baar bataya...raat se..

ajit: haa mom..stop it..i dont want to talk to bhai..ek baar bhi vc par nahiaaya..

puja: exactly itna frustrationkyo?ab hume bhi hi...aise hi princess ko leke gaya hospi se hum bhi pariwaar hi...

tanya: i agree puji...

ajit: isiliye ab mi bhai see baat nahi karunga..

nishi: haa..yehi sahi...

ronakshi  enterd home...seeing the trio smiling...everyone forgot the matter...and goes to them...greets them happily..

ajit came and took srishti from rohit's hands...greets babhi kisa ho..!and leaves looking at rohit..angrily..

rohit: iska atitude kya...deko ise..

nishi: jo tumne kiya iskeliye ee choti hi ek baar vc pe aane se kya hoga tumhe...

rohit:waha signal itna strong nahi...

akash: ye..jhuti..chal...

rohit: ok..ok..i agree im sorry all..plz but ab mujhe meeting hi surgery bhi hi...i have to leave...and goes up...to fresh...

this is wat they all wanted...everyone smiles...and sits at living area...puja takes camera and starts seeing all photos....saying so cute babhi...

sona says everything about the place...wat they had done..and esp..about vidya and narayan...vicky..

puja: babhi..waha bhi luban..i mean rohit is so romantic...

tanya:puji..ee photo deka tho tum wahi behosh hojaogi..she shows..they both hugging after volley ball..sona drying rohit hair..rohit feeding her...with every photo...tantrums..woo's ...uff's...are increasing...

nishi: vimmy ac temp..badao..bahut hot lagraha hi...mi sambal nahi paaraha hoo...

sona: bua..aap bhi..puja...dedo..camera..mujhe wapas...sab tumhari wajah se...

tanya: babhi this photo is..wooww...sona bathing babe...in new style..

nishi : woww..sonakshi ee method seekha tumne....

sona: haa bua..vidya aunty sikaya..wise mumma vidya aunty she is just amazing...and daadi bhi...uska room...uska memory wall..just..love..and she brings the photos that they took from the album there...veena feels really elated..and seeing photos little emotional tooo...

yk:okk..ab emotional time khatam..breakfast time...they heads to table...

rohit comes there...smilingly...everyone reciprocates except ajith...rohit initiated convo...but glare is ans..from him...

naren: sab kuch thik hina..waha...

rohit: haa dad..everything is fine...its just very goodplace..

ajith: jagah se kya...janaab se hota hi...

sona to rohit: this time ur mistake..mine bataya tumhe..lekin nahi..ksiko sunene ki adat hi nahi....

rohit: yk,ajith aaj review hina...

yk: haa...msg aaya...afternoon..3 i'll be there...

rohit looks at ajith sighing..kya?

ajith: babhi...aap batayiye..mi 3'0 clock busy hoo...4 baje ok..mereliye..

rohit: ajith...fine...sorry ...i know i shouldnt have done that..but...ab hina tumhare saath hi...srishti...

ajith: kisi ne bataya..british chala..sorry chodkar...lekin ab..wahi card use karrahe hi...rohit throws tissue on his face...mazak karrahe hoo..mere saath..abhi batata hoo..he runs to ajith..who escapes from his hitting...finally rohit catches him...batao..bhai...bula..aur say..its ok..bhai...aajaonga 3'0 clock....

ajith: surgeon nahi..gunda ho tum...with rohit's glare...haa..haa..ok...ill be there bhai...rohit..hugs him...sry yaar..seriously..very sorry.......ajith hugs...saying itsok bahi...i missed u..

team meeting:

rohit shared wats running in his mind...that..he will be taking complicated cases..and emergencies...for time being...and instructs to expand his personal team...

ronakshi room night:

rohit comes room...while sona has just gone to bathe...frankly he is missing the village...he just goes to his cupboard..takes his white apron..with dr.rohit sippy..embeded...he just wears it..feeling somany emotions related to it...comes near mirror...looking up himself in white coat..after many years...from where everything has started...the era of dr.rohit sippy...

sona looks at him..she can understand his emotin...related...but also he is freaking hot...handsome..in this white coat...she hugs him from back...woww...dr.surgeon...kitna handsome ho...he smiles...

sona: rohit ..im missing the village..vidya aunty..uncle..vicky..esp..mrng walk...

rohit: haa..mine socha..ek baath...why dont we go daily on mrng walk...no matter what work..isse hume bhi fresh hoga..aur princess ko bhi..good habit hogi...

sona nods..haa...and im also thinking...how about garden..?

rohit:sounds good..but place kaha hi..?

sona: humara balcony...pe balcony gardening...vertical wall gardening..and terrace pe bhi karsakte..i have seen..it

rohit: woww..lekin pehle arrangement and all..?

sona: i'll set...

rohit: kitna maza aaya na waha pe...volley ball..se yaad aaya..kyo na hum har sunday..subah fotball khelenge..aur shaam dono volleyball..?

sona: dr.surgeon..ee sochne keliye bahut ache hote hi..lekin follow karna...assan nai hi..

rohit: mi kitna positively kaha..kya yaar sona..kharab kardiya mood..atleast try tho karenge...

sona nods...ok...hubby...ab sojayenge...he cuddles her...and they sleeps...

2 months pass by...with little improoved schedule of rohit...sona...started her diet..to loose some calories...and babe...is now spending more tummy time...and trying to sit on her own...as sona said..sundays pe khelna...and all are happening some time..not happening some time..but morning walk became integral part of their life...

the balcony garden..wall garden..is grown to some extent giving a new look to ronakshi room...

with vyas advice they have started solid food..cerlac..esp...

tdy:

ronakshi are so happy...seeing the babe growth...her efforts in sitting...and the tummy time...though babe always retorts to lie on her tummy...rohit...is firm in it...so that her muscles get strong...

everything is moving peacefully...happily...until sona gets call from nethraji...asking her to join shoot...as channel is not accepting the track...which they shooted already...which made her to resume...2 months before...sona says..i need time netharji to tell..

sona wants to work..she just cant with out her acting....but what about srishti..? rohit kitna busy hota hi...use hi pata...srishti bhi bad raha hi...about tocrawl now...which requires 24/7 supervision and care...she just cant leave verything on family and leaves for work..

and she herself..most importantly...will she can stay for hours leaving babe ...her obvious ans..no..no icant...ise chodkar mi kahi nahi jaaongi...she is just 6 months old..wo bachi hi..she just lost in those thoughts...doesnt notice rohit's arrival...

rohit hugging her: kya soch raha hi..meri biwi...he comes with cerlac bowl...and turns towards princess..aaj pappa feed karega tumhe...

sona: check karo..hot nahi hina..!

rohit: haa baba...check kiya...wise aaj subah hina start kiya...problem nahi aaya na..i mean digestion me..?

sona: nahi...she is eating..but slowly...

rohit: takes it..a spoon to his mouth...saying..yakk..kya hi..ee..itni taste less...namak nahi hi...aur ee fruits..sab kya hi...ise tho kise khayegi wo...hum change kardete..

sona: samosa...paratha..kachori..kilayenge kya..

rohit: moving his tongue..waah...garam garam...samosa...kachori...paratha...jilebi....sochte hi.. maza aaraha hi...naa...

sona: how could u..?

rohit: smiles..nahi aisa nahi..lekin ee flavor acha nahi hi...

sona: princess kho acha laga...deko kise dek rahi hi...feed karlo..use..jaldi...

rohit feeds her saying...hitler mumma mila tumhe...kya karenge..kismat...hi aisa hi...mi bhi kuch nahi karsakta....mujhe bhi control me raka ...jaldi jaldi bada hojao..hum samosa.. chat.. paratha.. sab kuch khayenge..

sona: laughs looking at his antics...but remembering nethraji's call she sits silently...

rohit finishes feeding her...comes to sona asks ...all set...for shoot..?nethra ji call kiya...

sona: haa..lekin im not intersted in resuming rohit...

rohit: go on....

sona: matlab...atleast wo kuch baat karne tak...atleast a year...mi usse rehna chahti hoo...har choti choti moment feel karna chahti hoo...she is just 6 months rohit..ise kise chodkar...kise ..jayenge..mi...i just cannot...

rohit: tho kpk..?chodega use...

sona: i really wanted to continue acting rohit..isiliye mi diet bhi karraha hoo..lekin kis kimat me..apni bachi ko aisa chodkar jaane kaa..sab kuch family pe..chodkar..she just started eating tdy...i dont want to join...now...ive decided..it just waited to tell u...

rohit: i dont really wanted to interfere in ur proff.life...its completely ur choice...lekin ek advice hi ...if feels worthy just think once..

rohit: see i know babe is just 6months...but we cant control things right...may be kpk is in real trouble...if u stop acting bcz of babe..in future..if she get to know about this will she be happy?

im not giving advice..morale...but think...hum kaha sab kuch family pe chodkar jaa rahe hi...tumhara shift 10hrs hina...nethraji se pucho...agar mrng 7 se evening 5 tumhara shift hosakte...

sona: subah 7 ....rohit...babe...ko bath...and all..

rohit: pura sunlo.. daily im going by 9..ill make it to 10..hum mrng walk see aate hi..tum ready hojao..aur jao..ill make princess bath..ready...and feed...and then handovers to mom...puji..sab hina..itna bada family...aur 5 baje tum aate ho...just 10-5..she will be with fam..mrng bath..feed ill do...evening,night tum hogi...only afternoon na..mom will manage...and haa..jab bhi mi free hoo..ill make sure ill come...home...

sona: she is thinking ...infact thanking her stars...for having.rohit in her life...she also thought idea is good...but still..she is not 100%...maa ka dil hina...

rohit hugs her...sona itna mat socho...agar tum ek maa ho tho mi bhi baap hoo...lekin mi kaam nahi choda hina...im working..if u stops working..iska matlab mujhe bhi codna chahiye apna kaam..kyo ee sab kuch soch rahe ho...sab kuch manage hojayegi..

sona: hojayegi naa..?

rohit: pakka....agar itna problem hua tho..ill go by 11 ..and night late hojaega..thats it...but im sure...utna nahi hoga...bas kuch mahino...ki baath hi...aur tho aur hum pehla nahi..jo karrahe hi...balki kitna families hi...nuclear families..bhi..karrahe hi...hume tho joint family..me hi..

sona hugs him...sayinglove u....rohit: love u too..and sleeps....

rohit ki baatho se..use himmat tho aya...lekin use pata hi..uska field kise hogi..glamorous world...in this glamorous world...married actress as leads se hi problem hi..ab tho wo ek mother bhi... kise hojayega..ee sab....

 is this come back gonna be that easy for sona..?

is that simple as rohit said...taking care of babe...if they both gets to work?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 485 14
Let's see..
13.2K 651 22
It's relationship between the two who are friends since Childhood... Later when they were proposed to marry someone else they realised their love tow...
4.3K 248 13
This story starts were the other one ended. Suraj n Chakor r waiting for the delivery.
99.4K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...