The perverted player fox has...

By smallpotato21198

I made this mostly out of boredom and when I was younger I had a megaaaa crush on foxy so hehehe sorry for ma... More

Chapter one
Chapter two..
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter nine
Chapter seven
Chapter ten
Chapter eight
Chapter eleven
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter twelve
Chapter eighteen
Chapter thirteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter fifteen
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty four
Chapter nineteen
Persons that are trying to speak with me through the chat thing

Chapter twenty three(short)

66 1 1
By smallpotato21198

...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*walks back*...why..why do I have feelings?!..*tears form in eyes then falls to the ground whimpering*...I-I wish I never had to go through this...why..why...WHY LORD WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN.
                        <~a few days later~>
...:*cleans face re bandaging self where black eye would be sighs walks out of room leaving shutting the door behind self locking it then walks to car*ill drive to my parents house I guess..so then I can collect the rest of my stuff I left..*unlocks the car opens the door slowly then gets in*
*then quick as a flash your eyes flash open*
...:another dream!?*slams head into pillow*you have got to be kidding me well I guess I should look for a job*sits up grabs phone walks downstairs then looks through newspaper*hmm, maybe-what the hell its freddys pizzeria*sighs*it has good pay but I know what's gonna happen so fuck it*dials the number and calls*i want to apply for the nigh job now just allow me to have it will you.
?:well,um-you seem persistent to get this job so I guess you can have it
...:k thanks*hangs up breathes in*AHHHHHHHHHHH*slams face into a pillow*;w; if he's like that when I meet him I'm gonna cry
<~many hours later when y/n should be getting ready or heading to work~>
...:*runs to work with a bagel in mouth then runs through the doors running into the office tripping over self and falling in seat head first then gets up and sits on chair*
<~many hours later of successful surviving the night as well as for the past few weeks without running into that red furred fox~>
Foxy:*peeks head out slowly then runs down the hall running into the office*
...:*seat turned away looking through cams*and now-shit I forgot to check on the fox-
Foxy:*spins seat around*hm
...:*looks up at him*fuck-
Foxy:*places hand on y/n thigh in human form staring into y/n eyes*
...:*dies on the inside*
Foxy:*leans in quietly whispers*ive been watching you for a while it was quite enjoyable to know that you could do that so easily*licks bottom lip*
...:touch me again I will cut your fucking dick off got that.
Foxy:*rests head on shoulder then quietly whispers*you got that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 78 21
Indulge in your desire as you read these chapters. Please comment what you want to see. I can make chapters based on what you comment. Also message m...
22.1K 713 23
Senpai a 19 year old high schooler, meets Lemon Demon as he's dropping his kids off for school. Senpai realises he loves Lemon Demon, but will his fe...
6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
38.3K 500 21
After the government falls by a riot. Humanty went into chaos and causing a purge. Lenny at the age of six and parents that are scientists puts him i...