《BFF》|| taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Taehyung falls for his best friend. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 50

10.8K 427 267
By x13434o

Taehyung's and Jungkook's luck lasted for about one more week.

And after that week was over, Taehyung found himself cornered in the empty locker room after his last period, by no other than Jackson and Chris.

As the two of them towered over him and glared at him without saying a single word, the blonde began to panic, clutching his books in his arms and his knees wobbling. His breaths were starting to quicken and his eyes were as big and round as saucers.

This was the moment he had been most afraid of for the last few weeks and he really didn't know how to react. To make matters worse, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

"W-What do you want?," he stuttered, 
feeling utterly miserable at the moment. The two of them started laughing mockingly.

"After you and your filthiness got exposed, you still show your face at this school? Didn't you get the hint? We want you gone, f*g," Jackson hissed, stepping even closer so that Taehyung's back hit the locker.

And that's where he started forgetting his fear and anger took over.
He couldn't leave this school simply because of some dumb jocks, he wanted to stay here. With Jungkook. It was just so unfair. He had to speak up.

"No. I'm not going anywhere." Despite being pressed against the locker, he still stood tall, crossed his thin arms over each other and glared at the taller boys, his eyes blazing with a fire inside them that he had never experienced before. He finally had the courage to fight back.

"Little boy talking back, huh? My my, I'm so scared," the delinquent mocked, an evil smirk on his face.
"Listen, twink. You know I still have your diary, right? I wonder what the whole school will think if they know about your little secret." The blonde narrowed his eyes and huffed, going silent for a while.

"You wouldn't dare. You're too much of a coward to actually do that, both of you. Now leave me alone!" He tried to push the two of them away and escape but unfortunately, Jackson was quicker, and stronger. He grabbed him by his collar, slamming him back into the locker harshly. Taehyung winced.

"I don't fucking know where that sudden confidence is coming from, Kim, but I don't like it," he spoke in a low voice. "You have one fucking week to leave this school or I'm exposing your pretty little secret. Beware." The delinquent lowered his voice even more and whispered into the blonde's ear, making an unpleasant feeling erupt in his gut.

"Fuck you," Taehyung hissed with narrowed eyes, trying to pry Jackson's hand off his collar but of course, it was of no use.
"You bitch, how dare you speak to me like that? Now you're fucking getting it." The taller boy slammed him into the locker once again, now balling his quite shaky fist to hit him.

But before he could even raise his hand, he got pushed back harshly, Chris along with him, by a new, even stronger male figure.
"Fucking bastards, don't you fucking dare come near him!," he shouted, catching them off guard for a brief moment.

"Oh, Jeon. We were just having a conversation with dear little Taehyungie here, we think it's not so appropriate for him to visit this school, if you know what I mean. He needs to face the consequences, either he leaves or he gets exposed," Jackson simpered with a purposefully cute, high-pitched voice.

"He is not going anywhere just because you want him to. As long as I'm here, he is." The other boy gasped, a disgusted expression on his face.
Taehyung's cheeks reddened at his lover's words, his tummy filling with butterflies.

Not the time, Taehyung...

"You're still friends with that weak ass f*g? Dude, that's fucking creepy, how can you be friends with someone who probably dreams of your dick up his ass every night?," he asked in disbelief, clearly dumbfounded.

To that, Jungkook bit his lower lip in fury, his eyes darkening and his fingers forming themselves into a tight fist.

Without hesitation, he grabbed Taehyung's waist and pulled him close to him, not even tiny bit of space between the two of them. The older gave a tiny yelp when he felt his boyfriend's tight grip on him, looking at him with wide, round eyes.

"If you want to expose him, you'll have to expose me too. We're not friends anymore. I fucking love my boyfriend to death and I'm not letting him go anywhere because of two weak fucking assholes," he growled at the two of them who immediately stepped back in surprise.

Jackson's eyes turned to the size of saucers. "Y-You must be sick. Y-You're not like him. He must've bewitched you or some shit, there's no way someone would want that," he stuttered in disbelief, pointing a finger at Taehyung who was currently squirming in his lover's still way too tight grip.

"Maybe he has bewitched me, who fucking knows. All that I know is that I am completely and utterly in love with him and if I ever see you bitches next to him again, it's gonna fucking hurt, I promise. The only reason I'm not demolishing your ugly asses right now is because he's here and I don't want him to see that. Expose us all the way you want, we'll see what happens after," Jungkook spat. With one last deathly glare, he turned around and walked away without sparing the surprised boys a single glance, dragging Taehyung along with him.

"Jungkookie," the blonde whined as soon as they turned a corner, halting in his step. Visibly calming down from his fuming anger, said boy also stood still and turned to his boyfriend with much softer eyes, all darkness vanished.

"H-Hurts," the older whispered, tugging at Jungkook's hand still gripping him way too harshly. And immediately, the ravenette let go of him and crouched down to lift his shirt.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't realize." He caressed the spot on his waist that he had been gripping before softly and pushed some hair strands out of Taehyung's hair with the other hand carefully.
"Do you want me to kiss it better? The blonde giggled.

"No, it's okay now. Not here." Jungkook removed his hand from under his boyfriend's shirt and cupped his face instead, pressing a long kiss onto his forehead.
"Taehyung, I'm sorry I told them we were in a relationship, in case you weren't comfortable with it. I just... snapped."

To that, Taehyung reached out for his hand and squeezed it tightly. "No... I'm actually kind of glad you did. It made me realize that I'm important to you and you aren't embarrassed of our relationship. And it was a nice feeling. But... Jungkookie. What if they expose us? Aren't we gonna get bullied? That's exactly what I hoped wouldn't happen, maybe I should leave school after all--" Jungkook stopped him from talking by claiming his lips and pulling him into an innocent and loving kiss.

After they broke apart, the ravenette still kept his face close to the other's. "You're not going anywhere. You're going to stay here, right by my side, right where you belong, hm? I have a plan. It's gonna be risky and I'm gonna need your approval, but we're not backing down, okay? Love will always win in the end, baby," he whispered, his lips ghosting right over the older's and their breaths mingling.

"I love you," Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook into another kiss and gripping the aforementioned's shoulders, letting his back collide with the locker.

And on and on they went.

°○●○●○°

"Hey man, what's up with you? Why are you so slow today?," Jackson nagged, pushing back his heavily styled, jet black hair.

"Sorry. Just didn't get much sleep today," Chris answered, trying to catch up with an awkward smile on his face.

"Whatever," the other boy grumbled.
"Oh, before I forget. You still have that f*g's diary, right? Hand it over for a sec, I wanna have a good laugh before I rip out all the pages and clip them onto the announcement board."
Chris hesitated for a second.

"Do we really have to? I mean, isn't that a bit too much? People will think we're bullies, don't you think?," he asked carefully, making Jackson scoff.
"As if anyone would care about who published it. The point is that dear little Taehyungie will be humiliated to a point where things escalate and he's gonma be forced to leave." Chris frowned.

"But is that really necessary? Like, is it really that bad? Being what he is, you know?" The jet black-haired boy glared at him suspiciously.
"It seems like you're warming up to the thought of f*gs, and that's not good. These... abominations deserve nothing but death." Ignoring the way his heart slightly clenched, Chris nodded.

"Of course." Jackson groaned, not even listening to him properly.
"And don't even get me started on Jeon, I really thought he was normal but turns out he is one of them too. Jeon! Can you believe it? Unbelievable." He scoffed again, walking faster and making it hard for Chris to catch up.

"Anyways, what happened to your girlfriend? She just turned around when she saw you in the hallway," he changed the topic.

"Oh... uh, she dumped me for Jisung," Chris lied. In reality, he had been the one dumping his girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend. Because he may or may not have lost feelings for her, if there even were any in the first place.

"Tsk. What a whore. Forget about her, man. She wasn't that much to look at anyways." Jackson scoffed again, Chris awkwardly nodding at him.

And so, he kept on following Jackson around. Like he always did.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: okay but like why are taekook so cute stop making my hopeless romantic ass feel single :( 
and i know i'm the author of this story but i wanna punch jackson so bad rn sjsjjsdjs i hate him why did i make his character

also, i'm gonna see break the silence in a few days💕💕 i'm sooo excited it's gonna be my third bts movie and i'm gonna have so much fun uwu
and school's gonna start in a week and ngl the bare thought of it makes me so anxious i don't wanna goooo

well as always, thank you for reading and i love you, be blessed and have a wonderful day/night💜💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 5.8K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
1.4M 59.9K 60
ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ "ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ sᴇʟғɪᴇs 😪❤️💸" ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ "ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ❤...
2.7K 130 5
Two spies, an assassin, and a telepath all live together to create a fake family. What can go wrong? [Charlotte Frost x Yuri Briar] [Disclaimer: I on...
758K 29.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...