MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?

19.6K 550 209
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

I ended up here, completely wasted with a guy who's kind enough to keep me on my feet, but didn't say a word to me... I couldn't figure him out. At the game, his gaze on me gave me chills, and here, I couldn't stop looking at him, experiencing that same sizzling feeling over and over, each time he laid his amber and hazel eyes on me. Something about him was just so compelling and mysterious and I- You asked him to carry you... And were disappointed when he didn't. You. Have. A. Boyfriend. What's wrong with you

"I'm sorry." I sighed deeply, still slurring my words while the entire room was spinning like I was on a merry go around, and I felt like I was about puke in front of him. Maybe he'll see me for what I am, a wild one like half the school assumes. I looked up at him and caught him already staring down, his eyes just as mesmerizing as a minute ago. I felt it when the room stopped spinning around us, his face relaxed and his lips painted with a smile. God, Luna... For some reason my heartbeat was rising by the second his eyes held mine. His eyes were gold and gray, mixed with brown and green, the perfect combination of everything except for blue. Blue like mine, but that wasn't my favorite color anymore. He parted his lips, as if he was about to say something, I wish he did. All he had said so far was my name and his, Jules, and I could vividly remember how that sounded, even when my head was complete chaos and an absolute spinning black hole. His voice was raspy and husky, yet soft and sweet... Just as mysterious as the rest of him, and I wanted to hear it again. "Why don't you want to talk to me?" I said softly, my voice tired. He swallowed and I could see his internal in every expression on the face, from a frown to a sign and his lips that wanted to say something and his voice that didn't. I'm just not good company huh? I looked away, breaking eye contact while the room started to spin once more, a rush of dizziness taking over my ability to think, so I spilled whatever my tongue wanted, my filter gone. "Fuck this, I'm never drinking vodka again!" I scoffed while letting myself fall back into the bed, the ceiling spinning at the speed of light as if it was going to swallow me. "Why did he have to brag about it to his friends? He's not like that when we're alone... He's usually really understanding about it... That's just a dick move and now I'm all stressed!" I sighed even deeper, letting my hands fall above my head, slowly getting swallowed by my dizziness and the ceiling. I sure have no problem talking about sex to this handsome stranger, but actually doing it with my boyfriend seems like going off the deep end, like there's no way back. Luna, are you dumb, there isn't... There is no way back, and why is he still not talking?

Just when I thought he has turned into a statue at the edge of the bed, I felt the mattress next to me sink in, and I looked up I was greeted by his smoldering eyes again, the pity look on his face instantly making me cock a brow at him. "Judging me again, huh?" I almost huffed at him, but he shook his head no. "Oh! So, you can shake your head... Good to know!" I slurred, while squeezing my eyes at him, still lying onto my back with my hands above my head as it made me less hot, in a temperature kind of way. My thoughts went wild when I felt his eyes wander over me, the air in the room getting tight in an instant. Is he? No, he isn't...? "Are you checking me out, Martin?" I gasped in all drunkenness at him, but he just sat there, his eyes wide. "Oh yeah, just shake that head Jules..." I smirked at him and the way my words sounded out loud. "Yes, or no?" I said, shaking my head up and down, then left to right, but he nervously put his tongue into the corner of his mouth and looked away with a chuckle. Damn, that's... hot. I felt myself stare at him and that nervous expression for a second, taking it all in. "Oh come on... Be honest." I laughed, nudging my knee to his to grasp his attention, but when he turned to me he looked at me differently, determined I'd say. "Were you checking me out, or not?" I widened my eyes at him with a smirk on my face, mirroring his before his eyes wandered over me once more, deliberately slower this time and it instantly made me feel on edge. I felt his gaze leave my eyes, slowly sliding over my lips where he briefly stopped and his mouth involuntary opened a little, enough to make him catch his breath. I could only look at his, astound by the way this was making me feel, on edge and flustered. They wandered further down my neck and down my front, stopping at the hem of my T-shirt before going over every button down to my stomach. His eyes felt hot on me and I didn't want him to tears them away, not yet. Halfway through I lost my breath, as his eyes went further down until they stopped at the hem of my jeans, my heart rate now too high to think straight. It was no longer the alcohol that made me dizzy, but him, his eyes finding mine again, holding on to mine while the look in them gave me chills. I swallowed, as I realized I was enjoying this more than I should, this being the first time anyone ever looked at me like that, really looked, like he saw me, when everyone else saw something I was not.

He noticed my flustered reaction, and to add to that, he nodded with a mischievous smirk draped on his lips and his eyes filled with a hint of desire. He admitted to checking me out as it wasn't clear already and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Luna, draw the line, and think about Zander. I wasn't planning to listen to my sober subconscious and quickly push my thoughts away with a smirk. "So, yes, or no." I say while pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, my words causing a little commotion of his face. "I'll ask you anything and you just nod or shake your head." I giggled, while getting up on my elbows, the room still slightly spinning, the reason dual.

"Mmmh." He hummed hesitantly, but all I wanted to do was break down that mysterious wall around him stone by stone.

"No, no! No mmmhhh." I mocked him, as I scrunched my nose at him, and it made him look away with amusement written all over his face. "So... First question." I said, determined to continue this game. He knew by now that there was no way out of this, so he sat back, lying next to me on his side while keeping himself up on one elbow, my eyes wandering over him entirely. "Let me think." As if I could think while I took in the sight of his muscles, perfectly flexed under his T-shirt and his messy hair poking out from under that cap on his head. I always had a weak spot for caps twisted backwards on guys... I don't know why... but here I was fully enjoying the view. "Is this your room?" I figured, but now was my chance to ask.

He looked around like he was surprised by our surroundings and it made me chuckle when he nodded, his smile so damn charming, if not more.

"Ice Hockey scholarship?" I said, looking at a picture of him in what seemed his old school gear. That's one fine picture Martin.

He nodded once again, not even looking at my line of sight, but firmly keeping his gaze on me, his eyes soft when they meet mine.

I chuckled a little at the way he was observing my every move, and it wasn't even making me a little uncomfortable. The next question was burning at the tip of my tongue but it was a little to straightforward. Fuck it, I am straightforward. Do not Luna... "Any girl in your life you add friend to... you know girlfriend?" I laughed at my own choice of words, my question however catching him off guard, as it made him widen his eyes at my boldness.

He wetted his lips and chuckled at me, doing that thing where he put his tongue between his teeth and into the corner of his mouth. Why the hell is that so cute? He shook his head. Crap. Defeated, I looked down as his status just made me happier than it should have.

My mind was blank for a moment until my drunk mouth decided to blurt out another stupid question. "Are you more of a hook-up kind of guy then?" I widened my own eyes, surprised at my very own question and I quickly pressed my lips together, staring at the sheets below us, my face utter drunken shock. He scraped his throat to grasp my attention, and when I looked up he seemed more than amused. He shook his head, giving me another smoldering glare and it instantly made me look away, because it was either the alcohol or him, but something was making me really hot and flustered. Luna, chill... You can't think straight. I let my eyes trail over his arms. I was surprised when I saw a thin line of ink just on the inside of his upper arm, and I knew it was part of a larger tattoo. Without fully realizing it, I turned to my side and leaned on one elbow to reach out to him, my hand quickly finding his muscled upper arm to free the tattoo from its hidden place. I softly move his arms a little, and he lets me, his skin just as hot as my cheeks and the rest of me. It was a bird, a sparrow I think, I'm not a fucking birdwatcher, so I was just guessing here. It was drawn in a continues and thin line and it was the most unique thing I had ever seen. "Does it have a meaning?" I whispered to him, my thumb softly caressing the inside of his arm. My touch surely made him take a deep breath, as he clearly enjoyed it and to be honest I did too. I can't believe I'm doing this... My fingertips were drawn to his skin the moment I bumped into him but now I was softly grazing his skin for real I felt sparks of electricity shooting through my everything. I can't do this.

He nodded, with hooded eyes and parted lips as he softly folded his hand around mine to slide it away from his arm. He held on to it, and twisted it sideways a little, just enough to expose the tattoo on the side of my hand. I had nagging feeling in my gut when I intertwined my fingers with his, feeling guilty that it felt so nice, but for that same fact I also didn't want to stop myself. His eyes instantly fell on the ink, the outlines of a moon, and they glimmered with curiosity, while his fingers didn't resist to further intertwine with mine.

"A drunk night during spring break with my friends. We all have one that stands for something that typifies us... I have a moon because you know, Luna? It means moon in Latin, that and it was the only thing I could think of at the moment." I smirked at him, the insane memories of that night flooding my thoughts. "Sophia got a little bird because she'll always be free and single, so she thinks, and Grace got nothing other than an avocado, yeah she's crazy."

My explanation and smile made him laugh while my fingers enjoyed the softness and delicate touch of his. He wasn't planning on breaking eye contact, not even when he laid my hand on the sheets between us and his fingers slipped away from mine, only to spread out my hand and caress the inside of my palm. My hand was trapped between the sheets and his fingertips, his touch so soft and sweet, it almost being enough to make me loose lose my sanity. My heart was hammering in my head and the way his eyes held mine captive drove me insane, his fingertips continuing to move against my palm.

"One last question?" I looked down at our hands as a failed attempt to get a grip, and withstand the temptation, it being such a fail since the sight of it looked so pleasing. "Do you want to talk about why you don't talk?" I whispered quietly before looking up at him again, his gaze no longer searching for mine. Instead, he looked down at our hands, stopping his fingers from caressing the inside of my palm. No, don't stop... He sighed, and I was starting to think I made a mistake by asking, an ever bigger one than getting drunk and eavesdropping on my boyfriend. Zander... I suddenly reminded myself of him. I can't do this... I shook my head as I pulled my hand away, but he held on to it, pulling it back before intertwining his fingers with mine once more and I didn't resist, not even for a slight second. He kept looking down to gather his thoughts and when he parted his lips to say something, it gave me hope to hear his voice again.

"Luna, I-" All hope evaporated into the tense air, when he was interrupted by the door swinging open, startling us both and enough to instantly put more space between us. He let go of my hand while I sat up to face whoever kept me going into a different direction than my moral compass. Fuck my life! Really the last person I want to see when I'm drunk! Shit is about to go down.  

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! Thoughts so far? 

🤔 So? Do Luna and Jules have chemistry or what? 

👀 Any theories for next chapter? Who opened that damn door? 

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Do you want to be updated on updates? You can follow Janenola_ on instagram where I'll bring the story to life and post stories whenever I have something new!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.9K 26
It's Valerie's first year of Uni. She didn't even think she'd make it this far considering everything that has happened to her over the years. Luckil...
677K 14K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
121K 7K 18
Do you believe in love at first sight? What about connection at first sight? Lennon felt a strong connection to Jax when she slipped in a puddle and...
237K 9.3K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...