Blank Canvas

By You-Only-Love-Once

A woman wakes up beaten and alone with no idea what her name is or how she got there. With only the clothes o... More

Chapter One: Date Unknown
Chapter Two: Date Unknown
Chapter Three: Date Unknown
Chapter Four: October 26th, 2020
Chapter Five: October 27th, 2020
Chapter Six: October 27th, 2020 Continued
Chapter Seven: October 30th, 2020
Chapter Eight: October 31st, 2020
Chapter Nine: November 5th, 2020:
Chapter Ten: November 6th, 2020
Chapter Eleven: November 7th, 2020
Chapter Twelve: November 8th, 2020:
Chapter Thirteen: November 10th, 2020:
Chapter Fourteen: November 11th, 2020:

Copyright

31 5 0
By You-Only-Love-Once

Text copyright © Billie Munson 2020

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or any part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal use, non commercial use. Individuals may preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2M 627K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
Suffocate By Tuck(er)

Mystery / Thriller

336 2 25
Estranged teenage boy, Bryson Hayden, is close to losing his very last nerve. Being a senior in high school and trying to keep a job is stressful in...
134K 3.5K 44
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
Mirror Me By Doyel Biswas

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 267 31
A girl desperately wants to remember her past but across the city another girl is as desperate as her to forget hers. Under unforseen circumstances t...