Muzan x sister reader

By Factory-chan

As a precious little sister of the great Lord Muzan. You are in a lot of trouble. More

Brother and Sister
what she looks like
Tamayo=friend
Yoriichi
Childish
Burden
19
Train
San San
Wail
Play
Ohagi
Jelly
Kimono
Feelings
Sleepover--
What
Sleep
Special * Extra
Miss
Tag
1
Puppet
Tagged Hashira's
Total constant
Roof pt. 1
Roof pt. 2
Room of Puppets
Mist
Hide and Seek
Warm
Past
Remember
Pov (edited)
Confusion
Gory(warning)
In control
Not much time
History
History
Why pt1
Why pt 2
Sword
Memory
BTW
Light
Y/n
BTW
Request
END
New book

Imprisonment

16.2K 657 393
By Factory-chan

"I love Onii-sama!"

A small girl giggles as she weakly tugged her brothers kimono. Her small hands grilling his black kimono.

Her sparkling red eyes staring up at his red plum eyes... red dull eyes.

"Did you just wake up, Y/n?" Muzan asks his dear sister who was only as tall up to his knee.

"Hai!" She exclaims happily.

He chuckles and soflty pats her head, "Did you have a good nap?" He questions her, his other hand placed on his table.

She nods and walks with him. Her personal maid following closely behind.

"Yes"

"Did you have any dreams?" He asks as the continued to walk, now  holding her hand gently.

"I did not. You know I don't dream, Onii-sama" she pouts.

He stays silent, "Oh... sorry about that. I have forgotten" he tells her.

A girl. Always in need of sleep and rest. She cannot dream. Had not experienced it ever since young.

"Did mother call for you again, Onii-sama?" Y/n asks him.

"Yes, mother wanted to speak to me about the new doctor she'll be hiring for us" he informs her, his eyes trained forward. His hand still holding her soft small hand.

"Really? That's good then!" She exclaims happily. "I can't wait to be cured with Onii-sama!" She giggles, softly hugging his hand only to wince.

He immediately stops and crouches to her height, "Didn't I tell you to be careful? Don't lush your self and don't be overrun by emotions" he scolds her, holding her by the shoulders gently.

The girl pouts, "But Onii-sama is getting overrun by emotions right now" she whined at him.

Muzan sighs, "It's because you're making me worry, idiot" he sighed before standing up again.

Y/n giggles, "But I like it when Onii-sama worries for me" she says, smiling.

He sighs yet again, "You're gonna be the death of me"

*

"How nostalgic"

Muzan glanced to a chained red bright door.

Jewels, drawings and flowers decorated the door. Signalling that it was the demoness's room.

"Do not worry dear sister... older brother will save you from that imprisonment of yours..."

*

"What? You want to meet them?" F/n asks the red eyed demoness again, his eyebrows furrowed.

Huffing, she nods, "How many times did I tell you yes already?!"

"I don't know... five? Seven?" He shrugged his shoulders.

She groans in frustration and grabs her haori, "Look, if you don't  do it right now, I'll be the one going there myself" she tells him.

F/n blocks the door, "Oh you are not! The sun's still up idiot!"

"So?! I'm bored!" She whined, glaring at him.

"I need to reinstall the spell!" She thought, panicking.

He shakes his head, "No! Oyakata-sama had told me not to let you out!"

The demoness gulps, "What?! Why?!"

"Are you serious?! It's morning! MORNING!! M-O-R-N-I-N-G!!" F/n screams. Not really wanting to bicker with the demoness, his arms still blocking the exit.

Y/n facepalms at the his futile actions, "You seriously think I can't go past you? I can just throw you away you know" she states as a matter of fact.

He pouts, through unnoticeable from the woman's eyes, "I know you won't do that to me" he says.

Her eyes squints, her hand raising to his face, "Are you sure?"

F/n stays quiet and looks directly into her eyes, still not moving as her hand grabs his face.

Sighing, Y/n backs away and shrugs her shoulders, "Fine" she whined before plopping back to her futon.

He smiles and walks over to her, "I knew you wouldn't" he giggles joyously only to receive a glare from the demoness.

"Don't test my patience, get out before I get annoyed" The black haired girl warns him.

Her veins popping as she held her annoyance in. She has troubles with emotions to where no one wants to piss her off as her mood changes so easily.

He gulps and slowly stands up, "Ok ok!" He exclaims and scurried out the door.

The woman tries to calm down. Her annoyance still rising as she tried to calm down.

Heat getting to her.

The bland stuff getting to her.

Nothing can be done but spend her time doing nothing.

It was annoying her to no end.

She wanted to have her long wooden cigarette again. The fact that she wasn't given that since her first time at the corps annoyed her.

The familiar feeling of satisfaction on puffing out the smoke made her happy.

The scent special as she sometimes burned wisteria and slowly made her and Muzan immune to the effects of the said flower.

Though despite that, it made her have addicted reactions to the scent.

Groaning, she grabs her brush and the it on the wall. The harsh force and speed she used made it dig into the wall. Only the wet brush could be seen as it's wooden holder in the wooden wall.

"There's nothing to do! It's so boring!" She thoughts as she began to thrash around on her futon.

"If this keeps up, I'll literally go and kill some hashira before going away" the demoness thought.

Suddenly, the door of the basement opens and numerous footsteps resonated after.

She awaits the people who had entered her stairs and watched her room door opens and there popped up was a burgundy haired boy.

"Kyah!! It's the hanafunda boy!!" She exclaims happily, sitting up immediately.

"H-hello, Y/n-sama" Tanjiro greeted, entering the room. A yellow haired boy and boar masked boy following him close behind.

"Eh? Where's Nezuko?" Y/n asks, crawling to them.

Zenitsu stood behind Tanjiro as he stared at the demoness.

"She's in the box Y/n-sama" Tanjiro replies as he pointed at the box he carried on his back.

"Oh! Ok then. Sit here, I'll prepare some snacks" she tells them, pointing to the small table

They nodded and obediently followed the invitation. Zenitsu sat by Tanjiro's right while Inosuke sat by his left.

"Are you sure we can ear what she gives us?" Zenitsu whispers to the boy who smiled in return.

"Don't worry, I can smell her genuine interest" he tells the nervous boy.

Zenitsu nods, "If you say so..."

Tanjiro set the box down and gulps, "Sorry Zenitsu, but I can't smell anything for her emotions"

A/n

I'm getting fat guys, Faaaat!! 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 113 25
Genya has a dysfunctional family with his mother in the hospital and his abusive dad, his brother doesn't talk to him and doesn't want to have anythi...
5K 220 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
3.4K 123 22
Kumiko Minori is left as the sole survivor of her family following a demon attack when she is saved by the demon doctor Tamayo and her assistant Yush...
477K 16.1K 142
The girl who love anime so much which is one of her favorite anime is Demons slayer After the accident happens she didn't expect her new life that s...