Sleep

As seconds ticked by. The pillar's could feel theirselves getting sleepier and sleepier. Along with the three boys and the demon Nezuko.

Slowly, they all were sound asleep. Their soft snores was all Y/n could hear as she sat there quietly.

Her sharp red plum eyes stared at each pillar and scanned them carefully.

Glancing at the one closest to her, Sanemi. Her mouth forms a straight line as she leaned close to him. Tapping his head, she could see something glow on his head before it dimmed down.

Looking at the others, she sighed and tapped all their heads. All the places she touched glowed red before it disappears like nothing happened,

Sighing, she sat back down and laid on the floor. Her black hair sprawled one the tatami floor before she sighed. "It's been so long since I used that blood art" she mumbled before closing her eyes and going into slumber.

Thump thump thu- CRASH!!

The pillar's immediately sat straight up and their hands, by reflex went to where they usually kept their swords only to find them gone.

The most surprising was that they were wearing different pajamas than what they wore going to Y/n's house(basement)

Never minding that, they looked to where the crash came from to Y/n and Zenitsu holding onto a small sparrow.

"What...are you doing?" Uzui asked, confused as everybody int the room.

"She's trying to eat my sparrow!! Help me!!!" he screeches. His hold on his sparrow was tight yet not enough to crush it. Meanwhile Y/n grabs it with the intent to kill.

"I'm hungry! Just a bite-

"No!! This from the demon slaying corpse!!" He cuts her off, screeching yet again as he tried to pry the demoness's hold on his arms.

"And what do you mean hungry?! You just said you ate a while ago!!" He retorts, groaning as he tried to stand his ground against the beautiful female.

Y/n smirked and pointed a finger at him, "Hah! You're so easy to trick! If I were to say I need to go outside you'd immediately say yes!" She laughed, finding his vulnerability hilarious.

Zenitsu blushed in embarrassment, "S-Shut up!"

But suddenly, her smile disappears and was replaced with a thin line. "Now, give me sparrow. I'm starving here" she says, her voice turning seriously.

Zenitsu gulped but forced himself to stand his ground. His whole body shivered in fear yet he didn't want to let the bird of his get devoured by such girl.

When he thought it's all over. The door opens to reveal F/n.

Y/n too busy at drooling for the bird didn't spare a glance at the male Kakushi.

Soon, she felt someone grab her ankle and drag her away from the scrumptious being. "Hey!~ I'm hungry--

F/n forces a slab of meat into her mouth. As Y/n taste the fresh meat, her eyes sparkled in delight.

"Bhank...uoo....F/...n!" she exclaims inbetween her chewing.

F/n smacks her head, an irk mark appearing. "You demoness! How many times must I tell you not to cause trouble!?" He screams, clearly angry.

Y/n raised a brow and stopped chewing, "What do you mean? I didn't do anything other than sparro-- oooh~ that!" She suddenly says.

The bystanders only stood quiet and stared at them go.

The male Kakushi glared at her, "What do you mean ooh~ that?!" He says, imitating the part she said while puckered his lips.

Suddenly he grabs her kimono and pulled her close to his face. "You put something on those tea didn't you?!" He asked.

The others felt their time stop at what they just heard.

"W-wait! What do you mean in the tea?!" Shinobu asked.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Sanemi shouts.

Y/n only grinned at them and poked F/n's cheek. "Oh don't worry F/n! It was just numbing poison...well not poison. They'll just be numb not die" she stated nonchalantly.

After a few seconds, everyone except Y/n, Nezuko and the Kakushi fell flat on the floor.

"See? It's just numbin--

"You idiot!! You're in huge trouble!!" The male fumed before pulling her with him as they climbed up the stairs.

"What?! But I still haven't played with them-- F/n!! Hey!!" She whined, thrashing around with her short ass kimono showing her thighs.

F/n blushed profiously bit managed to keep himself calm until they got to Ubuyashiki's room.