A boondocks story

By Tricornetheunicorn

You had just moved to woodcrest with your mother to get away from your abusive father and start a new life bu... More

Chapter 1: memories
Chapter 2: Meeting huey freeman
Chapter 3: Jazmine's jealousy
Coming soon!!!!
NEW BOOK AND A FRESH START ?

I got yall

242 6 1
By Tricornetheunicorn

Heyyy, yes I know I lied to y'all and I haven't been updating this book at all haha but guess what :) ? I'm updating this book babbbbyyyy. But here's the thing, I've moved accounts because I forgot the password to this one, I used the wrong email and I don't wanna put things on this account and something happens and I can't get it back.

So yes this book will be continued, it will be rewritten the plot will mostly be the same, I will be putting out other books and I'll try to do weekly updates.

FOLLOW MY NEW Hoereactss

I'm gonna leave some stuff about me down below, I don't know if y'all care but ima still leave it down here.

My names Jasmine
I'm 17
My birthday is August 14
I'm 5'9
I love anime and books
I have a job (sixflags)
I have two brothers and when sister
I'm married to Katsuki bakugo, deku, kirishima, and many more.
I'm not that good of a writer as y'all can tell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
136K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...