Chapter 1: memories

The little girl sat there with wide eye's as she watched he father violently beat her mother she wanted to run but she couldn't she knew if she ran and hide in her room he would only follow her and beat her to...so she stood and watched. She heard her mothers blood curdling screams and the sound of the bat hitting her mothers frail skin....

I awoken in a cold sweat that's the fourth time this week i had that dream. I sat there for a moment dazed"why?" I wondered"why the same dream over and over again, i hate-" my thoughts were cut short by
the beams of the sun hitting my face.   I looked at the time and realized today would be my first day at woodcrest high....i'd have to make new friend's and talk to new people which i really didn't consider since i wasn't the people type. I made my way to the bathroom and took a long hot shower as i stood there i looked at my fading scares with a sigh i turned off the shower and stood in front of a mirror and brushed my teeth. I threw on an Adidas jacket and pants and tied my hair in a messy bun. As i headed out the door i grabbed my bag and iphone and headed down the street. As i walked i happened to see something out if the coner of my eye. I looked over to a very muscular and tall black boy with a huge afro. I couldn't help but stare at him i almost tripped watching him, it wasn't that he was attractive well part of it was but it was his hair i'd never seen any like it. Soon i ended up at the front of woodcrest high. I stood there glancing at the students walking into the school and the area around it. "I guess my new life starts here..." I sighed with a slight smile and headed into the building.