THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

494 15 0
By _stories_adict

"Macy is a bitch" Brittany said looking furious. Her face heated up. Apparently it seemed that the queen B was not only hitting on the alpha but the beta as well causing Brittany to claw her.

"Well she will pay for it" trying to calm her down was like telling a child why sky is blue. I swear if anyone wants to learn how to be patient they would have to meet Brittany.

She was still fuming when a familiar bunch of boys approached us.

"Look whose back" what do they need now?

"What do you want Tyler?" I spat. Brittany who was in her world of chaos, instantly stood in defence mode behind me ready to pounce. Tyler looked panicked as well as Mason and Steven. I don't blame them. They chose the worst time.

"Look we only want to apologise, okay" his said with sincerity despite his heart beatimg furiously with no ounce of weak expression in his face. Taylor was one of the wolf who can mask up his emotion.

I stared at him like he grew another head. He is asking for forgiveness. What caused the change huh! 

Oh wait! I'm the future Luna now.

"And why should I accept your apology. If I remember correctly then you never regretted what you all did" I do have a weak spot of forgiving a wolf if they want to repent the past mistakes made either directed to me or others.

"Look we don't want-"

"To get punished by Zander since I became his mate and blah blah blah!" I cut him off. Like seriously!

The three of them looked hurt and I could feel the guilt in there eyes yet they had no idea of the years of suffering I got. Thinking of it, it was Zander who lead them.

Considering I have decided to give him a chance why not give his minion a chance besides they are going to feel my wrath soon.

"I will accept your apology" I declared after thinking precisely. No Avy. Brittany wailed. It's ok trust me. I replied. They seemed relived at that but just you wait boys. "But I will not trust you and you have to gain it" I declared with a smirk.

No pack wolf wants there leader to not trust them but they never showed me any reason to trust them anyway.

"We promise that we will earn it one day" Mason spoke. Determination swirled in his dark orbs. Steven and Tyler nodded in agreement and they left us. I turned to Brittany who seemed relaxed a bit. Before I could say anything she beat me to it.

"Don't talk about that whore" she warned knowing my intention clearly. He face turning red instantly as she sat on the bench, I joined her. We did not speak and I actually admired the view. I never got the chance to actually do that since my day started and end mostly in the basement and the kitchen.

The pack house stood tall as usual it had a lovely garden next to it with thousand bed of beautiful flowers which I can't name except for the roses, lilies and carnation. There also was an open space where kids usually play or sometimes wolf's are bought together for meetings and stuff.

The pack house is surrounded by a vast forest which keeps it hidden for security purpose. The forest also helps wolves to bring out the animalistic instinct to run around, to hunt and all. Looking up at the blue sky, I closed my eyes feeling the gentle breeze on my skin.

"Why did you do that" breaking the silence Brittany rumbled. I arched my brow up in confusion. "Why did you let them go so easily Avy, they were the same pup who tortured the hell out of you?" She was fuming no doubt in that, I can even picture her face turning more redder then the ripest tomatoes.

"Well..." I started not sure how to respond. It is her who needs an explanation and a reliable one I might add. "I just you know...was trying to.....um.....its like....I-"

"You are just impossible" she cut me off and stomped away fuming like a little child throwing tantrums. I let go of a sign surly I can not tell her that I only accepted their apology because I want to accept my past and show that I am brave enough to accept and let o of it.

 As stupid as it may sound but I am not letting them off the hook yet. Smiling evilly at the thought I made my way back to the pack house.

As I entered the kitchen someone bumped into me. It was a girl, looking all skin on bones. Her scent tells me she is a werewolf. Her clothes were old and torn at places yet she looked pretty with brown hair and her brown skin. She tensed instantly and looked down at the floor. Terrified.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry " she mumbled. I raised my hand up and as if on reflex she trembled and started to shake. Her actions reminded me so much of myself six months ago. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder. "It's ok" speakin as gently and softly as I can. The girl looked up as I met her light brown eyes.

"What is your name?" I asked making sure not to scare her. At this point anyone would put her guard up especially for higher authority which I don't want.

"Isabell" she replied slowly. Her eyes flashed fear one I understood to well.

"Well Isabella mind if we have a chat" flashing her a smile she nodded. We made our way to the dinning room where I got flashback of my past. I shrugged it of and took a seat. Isabella stood and looked down probably wondering.

"Have a seat" I gestured. She hesitated before she slowly yet carefully grabbed a chair two seats away from me. I knew the reason because that is what I would had done as well. "If it is fine with you then would you like to tell me how you ended up like this" I asked gently. 

She didn't respond but only stared at me. I flashed her a smile before continuing. "How did you become an omega?"

She frowned and stared at the table. I know she is having a battle with herself so I gave her a reassuring smile. "You may not remember me but six months ago I was also an omega I understand what you are feeling and thinking Isabell and I will not force you to trust me, that is your choice, but I assure you that I will do whatever it is in my power to stop what wrong"

 She looked at me weighing the pros and cons I guess, her eyes watered as she replied in a trembling voice "I was returning from school one day and-and..... I saw the-the former Alpha talking to-to.. .."

Her voice broke and her body started to shiver. But why?

Before I could say or do anything she continued "He was talking with a r-rouge I couldn't see the face but his scent was clear and... and he he made me an omega afterwards" her voice was soft and slow. Isabella closed her eyes tightly as tears flowed down freely, I made my way towards her but feeling my presence her body harden it hurts knowing that she thought I was going to hurt her.

Zander's POV

"Yes dad....have fun" with that I ended the call. My dad is still worried about the pack after handing me the tittle and going for a holiday. He is such a loyal alpha.

As I was deep in my work a knock sounded on my doors and I smiled already knowing who it is. "Come in" I said as I laid back on my chair. The door opened to reveal my beautiful mate as she entered she took in the view of my office which she once cleaned. I inwardly cringe at the thought and once again promised myself to never hurt her or let anyone hurt my mate.

She smiled towards me. I left my chair to go to her and engulfed her in my arms, taking in her heavenly scent.

"I missed you" she chuckled "you just saw me a few hours ago." Then she broke off and gave me a serious look. "We need to talk" I tensed did someone did something to her again. 

Before I could speak a word she beat me to it. "I have a proposal" she announced taking a seat and waiting for me to do the same.

"What is it?" I asked in a serious tone coping her. She took a deep breath before replying "it's regarding the omega title-"

"Did someone hurt you?" Anger lacing in my voice. Avy flinched a bit and I instantly regret it. She recovered fast and continued "please let me finish first, Alpha" I growled at that sure I am the Alpha but I don't want her to address me all to formally.

She seemed unharmed this time "it is regarding the omega title which is been given senselessly to anyone."

"And you suggest"
"There should be at least three trails before a person is demoted to the omega tittle and omega' s should be respected as well and not to be tortured" she stated confidently. "Also I want you to take Isabella in account as well". I felt proud and her new attitude and confidence.

She has been here for a while and is already claiming her rights as my mate. A Luna. My Luna.

A light bulb flicked in my brain sure Isabella 

Was that the girl who my dad demolished into an omega while I was away looking for the beauty in front of me. "Is that all you wish to propose?" She relaxes a bit "Yes" her face was still serious. Are you really here for that Avy and not for me? 

"I will agree on it than" I stated. Her gorgeous smile found it's way to her lips. I smiled in content and pride to knowing it was because of me.

She stood up "Then I will take a leave and thank you". As she turned around to leave "wait" I said as I made my way to her and circling my hands around her waist. This gesture caused her breath to hitch as her cheeks turned red. She looks so adorable when she blushes. "Was that the only reason you graced me with your presence?". She only nodded in response and my heart fell here I was hoping that she came here to see me.

"Well then" I said eyeing her lips as my heart beat increased erratically "I... I love you" without a thought my lips crashed into her soft ones as I felt the bliss. 

One thing is certain that I will be addicted to this lips till my last breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 44.4K 84
"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omega's are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger...
6.3M 247K 43
‧₊ ❁ۊۊā―īā―ŧ.;:ā­­ĖĨ. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ...
639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
2.9K 131 20
"Why did you do it?" my voice is weak, made faint by tears. He smiles. "What will it take for you to realize," he presses a kiss to my forehead, "Th...