𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

2.4K 64 29
By QueenOfAsgard04

"Din!" She comes out of the room and sees that the child is missing.

~~~

Kenna anxiously paces around the Crest, biting her nails as Din continues destroying different objects and furniture.

"I mean, they had to know we were here," Kenna states, still walking back and forth. "So it had to one of the stormtroopers," She stops as Din throws a chair directly in front of her and then she continues to walk. "Which means they have it in the town!" She exclaims, stopping in her tracks but quickly ducking when a bowl got chucked in her direction. "They need to get the child to Gideon which means they also need me, they can't take it without me which means we have enough time to plan a rescue mission," She walks over to Din who's head is resting against the wall.

"This is all my fault,"

"Din, we have to keep--"

"No! This would've never happened if I--"

"Din Djarin you listen to me right now!" She snaps, turning him by the arm so he would face her. "We need to stay focus if we are going to rescue the child, I don't need you to be blaming yourself, you can brood later on," She walks over to the weapons cabinet. "Now get your guns, we have a mission, Mando," She throws the rifle at him and he catches it with one hand.

"You're right," He nods as she goes to her room to grab her blasters and her clothes. They stand side by side, overlooking Jakku from the Razor Crest.

"We'll find him," She smiles warmly but he ignores her and jumps out of the ship and starts to walk towards the centre. She rolls her eyes and jogs to catch up with him. "Din, so what's the plan? We can't just walk through the front entrance,"

"We can," He strides ahead and walks by two imps who don't seem to notice him. Kenna's shoulders drop as she looks at him in shock.

"How does he do that?" She murmurs, quickly walking by the imps and catching up with the Mandalorian. It was eerily quiet as they casually gallivanted through the gloomy town. The night was still young and the sky doused in glittery stars. The moon provided some source of light which reflected off Din's beskar.

"There," He points to a large building, heavily guarded, and then ducks behind some crates, pulling Kenna with him. "I go in, get the kid while you hold the fort out here,"

"What? You're going to leave me out here?"

"We'll take on the troopers and once that's done, you'll be safe out here,"

"That's my point, I'll be safe while you put yourself in danger!" She hisses as he peers over the crates, getting his blaster out.

"I have my armour to protect me, you don't,"

"I can still fight...or..." A smirk appears on her face as she passes him her two blasters. "I'll go in, without a fight,"

"What!? Are you insane? You can't just waltz in there,"

"I've never needed my fists to get what I want," She winks and he shakes his head.

"Okay, even if your absurd plan works, you can't get the child and leave without someone noticing and if they're looking for you, they'll trap you," She bites her lip and then smiles, a twinkle in her eye.

"You pretend you're handing me in then, we'll get through all that security and then shoot our way out when we get the child,"

"Damn it, Kenna," He growls, running his hand down his helmet.

"What?"

"That's the only good idea,"

"So why are you angry?"

"It is putting your life in danger,"

"They can't kill me," She shrugs, holding her hands to him and he mutters something Mando'a beneath his breath, grabbing his handcuffs from his belt. "I love it when you speak your own language," He freezes and looks up at her. "You're passionate, I find that adorable, you should teach me some later," He shrugs and binds her wrists together before lifting her up gently. "Don't worry, you can be aggressive, I won't mind," She winks at him and he blushes deeply before shoving her towards the building.

"Hold it right there," One imp comes forward, his arm outstretches to stop them moving forward. "State your name and business,"

"I am a Mandalorian and here," He pushes Kenna forward and she laughs slightly. "I have Kenna Skywalker, I'm ready to hand her over for the money," The imps look between each other.

"He's made me stand up for ages, can I please sit down," She whines, stamping her foot.

"Quiet," He snaps, shoving his blaster in her shoulder.

"Ow, that hurt," She hissed at him and he shakes his head.

"Right this way," One says and leads them through the maze of a building until they reach a room lit up with blue UV lights.

"Damn, it's bright in here, how long do I have to stay in this hellhole?"

"Long enough," Din pushes her inside and she curses at him using her fingers. "Where are my credits?"

"Follow me," They both walk inside the same room as Kenna and she gives him an uneasy look. Din also is suspicious as he follows the trooper around the room but he nods reassuringly at Kenna.

"Drop your weapons!" Five imps lead by a man dressed in black strolls inside. Kenna's eyes widen and Din instantly aims his blasters at the man and one of the troopers. "Put it down Mando, or she gets hurt,"

"Hey,"

"My name is Torgo Lised, representer of the commander of the First Order,"

"The First Order?" Din questions.

"Representer of the commander? So your job is to wipe everyone's arses when they can't be asked to go out?" Kenna says from where she stands and the man grinds his teeth together.

"Quiet Kenna,"

"My name isn't Kenna," She responds as two imps move from beside him to sit her in a chair before clamping her feet and arms to the chair, along with Din in front of her.

"How come this Mandalorian said so,"

"We used that name as bait to get the child back,"

"I've heard rumours upon Kenna's silver tongue,"

"I wish I was such woman,"

"You should be glad we don't have any clear pictures of you here in Jakku, but we do have this," He walks around the room to a table to Kenna's left side. She watches him curiously as he opens a small, metal case. He pulls out a syringe filled with phosphorescent red liquid.

"Um, what's that?"

"Something the First Order bestowed to us for this situation, once injected, the victim will be honest about everything, they'll start speaking about what they truly think with no filter. Unfortunately, only one question can be asked before it runs out, but before the question is asked, it is entertaining," He laughs, flicking the glass gently.

"So it's, truth serum?" His thin face contorts into annoyance.

"No, it's..."

"It basically is," Din says and Torgo runs a bony hand down his white face.

"Fine, fine...it's 'truth serum'," He mocks, walking to Kenna who laughs.

"Knew it,"

"So, this will take a few minutes to take effect, you'll talk for around ten minutes, we ask you our question and once you give us our answer, we either send you off to Gideon or kill you both," He smirks, pulling back Kenna's sleeve and finding the pulse in the crook of her arm.

"So, we stay alive if I am Kenna?" She asks and he sighs.

"You will, Mando will die no matter the outcome,"

"Aw, that's not very nice," She says in a sing-song tone and Torgo growls. He jabs the large needle in her arm and she flinches slightly. Din struggles against his restraints as he watches the liquid get absorbed into Kenna's system and then her veins in her arm glow and her head hangs. "Ow you should..." But her cocky response is stopped. He smiles and stands up straight.

"We'll be back, your last words won't be...the comforting ones you'll hear," He cackles before him and the imps leave the room. Once the door closes, he pulls at his restraints, trying to break free.

"Me and you... we're supposed to be sworn enemies," Din furrows his brows and looks up to see Kenna's head still hanging but then slowly raise with a wicked grin on her face. "Mandalorians and Jedi's...it's my religion to hate you all..."

"Kenna, I didn't know you were a Jedi,"

"Of course you didn't! You Mandalorian's are stupid! You think that necklace was just my father's!? Why do you think Gideon wants me so bad? What, 'oh she is my daughter, I need her back'," She says in a mocking tone. "I'm a Jedi! He wants me because of my power and heritage!" She yells at Din who is frozen in shock. "Your kind killed my mother," She says after moments of silence. "Shot her at point-blank and took her body away from her kingdom, she couldn't have her ceremony, that fueled me to be a Jedi so I have a reason that I can kill Mandalorians...It was also taking up my dick of father's role I suppose," She tilts her head to the side. "I don't know why I haven't killed you...maybe your little 'intimate' actions have just been a manipulation this whole time...you're ready to sell me, aren't you? Take the 10,000,000 for yourself but you just need me wrapped around your finger," She scoffs, readjusting herself in the seat. "Jedi's are your sworn enemies, you're taking one down but you like to torture them and you enjoy it. Make me fall for you and then you crush my soul, and why? Because 'this is the way'," She mocks in a deep tone.

"I didn't know you're a Jedi,"

"But now you do, more of a reason!" She laughs, shaking her head. "I've been fooled from the moment I helped you escape all those months ago,"

"Well, we need to escape before you get captured and if you're a Jedi, use your hand power to get us out,"

"And why would I help a Mandalorian?" She grumbles.

"Wait...one question and the serum runs out..." He quickly glances at Kenna, trying to think of a question, maybe he could use it to his advantage as well. "Kenna, do you have feelings for me? Strong, passionate ones?" She looks at him incredulously and she can't stop herself as the words pour out.

"Yes..." Her head suddenly drops again, a sign the serum as completely gotten out of her system. She then snaps her head up, looking around confused. "What happened?"

"Kenna, listen to me, you have to lie to these people who are going to ask you your name. They think you have truth serum inside of you and--"

"I know...I...I'm remembering," She looks away from Din, her cheeks blazing.

"Good, now when they come through, just go with it and we'll have to fight for our lives when they come through," He keeps glancing back at the door.

"Din, how can you be this calm and nice to me? You've found at the truth about me and after what I said...you should hate me," He frowns beneath his beskar at her.

"We'll talk about this later," He didn't mean for his voice to sound so cold or distant but even through his modulator, the words came out bitter and empty.

"Yeah...sure," The doors snap open and Torgo and his goons enter.

"My dear!" He exclaims, strolling to her and then crouching, looking directly at her. "Oh, what a nasty scar you've got there, Jerome, pass me that stupid drawing of Kenna," An imp whips out an old piece of paper which has a drawn picture of her, it's not very clear which is probably good for her own sake. "A red pen," He snaps and one picks up the red pen from the table and passes it to him. He smirks and quickly draws a red line across her face on the paper and shows her. "Now you look my similar, though the artist who drew this must've been drunk if that is actually you," He throws the paper behind him and looks at Kenna. "Who are you and where did you come from?"

"I'm Cora Greeves, I came from the farms--" She hangs her head, remembering only one question can be asked and acts as though she just woke up again. "Woah...what happened," Torgo stands up and kicks her chair in frustration.

"CURSE THE MAKER! WE WERE THIS CLOSE AND NOW GIDEON WILL KILL ME!" He whips out his blaster and aims it at Kenna but she waves her fingers and makes eye contact with him.

"You will not harm me," He slowly lowers his blaster and tilts his head.

"I will not harm you," His now monotoned voice says.

"You will tell your men to stand down, release me and the Mandalorian, pass us the child and allow us to leave unharmed,"

"I will tell my men, to stand down, release you and the Mandalorian, return the child and allow you to leave, unharmed,"

"Oh, I can give us all your credits,"

"And give you all my credits," He says, tired. The imps tilt their heads at Kenna and she waves in their direction.

"You will follow his orders,"

"We will follow his orders,"

"Tell them to drop their blasters," She smirks as Din looks between her and Torgo.

"Drop your blasters," They comply.

"Free us,"

"Free them," They make quick work of untying Din and Kenna.

"Give us the child,"

"Fetch the child," They walk to another door in the room and open it to reveal the child in a metal bed, crying. The imp passes it to Kenna who instantly calms the child by cradling it in her warm arms.

"Give us all your credits," He unclips a large bag and chucks it at Din who looks inside with a smile. "And let us leave Jakku, unharmed,"

"You may return to your ship and leave Jakku, unharmed," She nods with a smirk and strolls out with Din behind her, counting the credits in the bag.

~~~

Once outside, at dawn, Kenna squeals in joy.

"Oh, my maker that actually just happened!" She jumps around, holding the child close to her chest as the sun begins to rise above the horizon.

"It did..."

"I was like 'you will let us leave unharmed,' and then he was like 'you can leave unharmed,' and it felt so strange, searching his mind, trying to find the weak point then infiltrating his entire brian! His thoughts!" She says excitedly. "I didn't think it would work, I was sure I was gonna die but these Jedi mind tricks are wicked! I need to try more of it! I should try and get drinks for free...Woah, I don't need to seduce people to get my way, I'll just use these---ow!" She slams her forehead with her hand. "HEADACHE! Shittttt!" She rubs small circles on her head and Din takes the child from her.

"Let's just get going," He marches ahead towards the Crest and she looks over at him, frowning.

"What did I do now?" She continues to hold her head and follows him.

~~~

Kenna sits in the pilot's seat, the child playing with her necklace while sitting on her lap. She holds an ice pack to her head while she looks across the dunes as Din fixes the hole in his ship.

"How didn't he know I was a Jedi?" She asks the child who coos in response. She uses her free hand to stroke his large, green ears. "I read his mind, did he not know from that?" She continues to admissibility rant and stroke the child's head. "I mean, my father was a Jedi, why wouldn't I be? Like, I know he's a jackass and left me before I was even born...but, come on, I chose the last name Skywalker, that should've been a sign!" She hisses, the child passing her the necklace so he can cuddle into her torso, almost trying to comfort her. She smiles at the tiny green child, filled with joy and happiness. "I know I'll always have you who won't judge me because who I am,"

"I'm not judging you because of who you are," Kenna jumps in the seat and turns to see Din casually leaning against the wall.

"H...how long have you been there?"

"Long enough," He responds and she blushes, turning away.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be," He takes a step closer to Kenna and turns her around in his seat. "What you said today has been an eye-opener for me," He breaths and gets on one knee so he's eye level with her. "Jedi or not, you're still Kenna Skywalker. Yes, Mandalorians and Jedi's are sworn enemies, this partnership is probably the first Mando/Jedi one ever to exist," He chuckles slightly, not breaking eye contact. "But you knew Mandalorians and Jedi's shouldn't be working with each other, yet you chose to save my life, you could've left me to be killed, however, you chose this path with me," He places a gloved hand on her knee. "You wanted to be with me and even if I knew you were a Jedi...I would still want you around; not just for work I cannot do, but for your company. You make the child happy and you make me feel...you make me feel something I've never felt in my life...but...it's a good feeling, a feeling I like to feel," He stands up and takes Kenna's hand in his, the ice pack forgotten. "I feel something more than friendship for you, Kenna, we are more than close friends, but I just don't know what it is," He pulls out the box he picked up from yesterday. "T...this is for you," She carefully takes the box and opens the lid, her mouth dropping. Inside was a beautiful necklace. It was black leather lace with the Mandalorian sigil attached to it, however, something inside it glowed.

She tried to look at it but couldn't see it.

"It is a lightsaber crystal from an old Sith lord...it's Mando'a and Jedi together and I couldn't think of a more fitting situation," He chuckles slightly, not intending to get something Jedi but it was the only Mandalorian thing in Jakku. She looks at him, her eyes glassy.

"I love it," She quickly puts it on and touches it as it lays on her chest. "Thank you, for everything Din," She wraps her arms around his torso and he wraps his strong arms around her small frame.

"Anything for you, cyare, love," Kenna smiles, staying wrapped in his strong, loving embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
94K 3.4K 36
After the unexpected assassination of her master, twenty nine year old Thell Sai'Lya, a servant, must forge her own path, and falls directly into the...
60 0 40
Mando needs a guide to the Madlands, she needs a ride that can keep her one step ahead of the Ministry. ------ Set after The Mandalorian season two...
1.2K 118 24
**THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!** "How?" I left the room. "It was a murder." Ky said finally. She probably read my thoughts and understood what was going...