š”šš…šŽš‘š“š”šš€š“š„.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 š˜¢š˜® š˜ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢ š˜§š˜°š˜°š˜­, š˜£š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜µš˜¶š˜±š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. š’š„šš“š„šŒļæ½... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

05.

14.3K 1K 490
By jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Ceauni jumped on justices back trying to get him to wake up , she had just came home because Alani brought her.

It was around twelve in the afternoon and he was asleep.

"Daddy, get . Up"She slapped his head.

"Now princess, get off daddy."He said in a raspy voice.

It was his day off and he was bringing his daughter out since he missed her a lot.

"You missed me?"Justice asked her making her nod her head.

"Gimmie kiss."He puckered his lips, trying to get a kiss from her.

Ceauni moved her head around and he pulled her in his chest kissing her forehead.

"Ew daddy, go brush brush."She covered her nose.

" get yo ugly , big forehead ass-"he was cut off by Alani walking in.

"Justice , why do you have dishes in the sink?"She eyed him.

"I forgot ma, I was tired."He rolled his eyes getting up.

"When you done get that shît up". She said before walking out the room.

He got up and went to to the bathroom to do his daily hygiene and prepare for his day.

Justice walked in the bathroom while stretching , forgetting that he was really tall, his hand slapped the wall making him hiss.

"Bro what the fuck."He mugged the wall .

"God, block the demons from my path. Amen."He rolled his eyes walking to the bathroom.

____________

"So , Princess ceauni, what do you wanna do today?"He tied her laces.

Justice tried his best to keep himself and his daughter in the latest of everything , with that being said , he was dressed in a black naruto graphic t shirt , some black jeans and some Air Force ones.

Ceauni matched him in a yellow T-shirt that read 'I'm my fathers daughter.', a black shorts and some white Air Force ones.

"I want ice cream."was all she said before she jumped off the bed.

"Just ice cream? Naw"Justice walked out the room behind her and checked the windows before he opened the door and they went to his car.

After Ceauni got in , he strapped her in and got on his side , so far his day was good.

He was mainly happy because he could spend the day with his daughter.

He turned the radio on and same time some 2000's rnb came on , truth was justice grew his child just like how his mother grew him , justice and ceauni could listen to rnb all day.

"I don't want no scrub , scrub is a man that can't get no love from me."Ceauni sung along to TLC.

"You better don't want no scrub."Justice mumbled, looking at her from his mirror, since she was on the back seat.

As soon as they pulled up in front of the ice cream shop , Ceauni jumped around in her seat making justice laugh at her, he was like a fun uncle .

Most parents would've scolded their children when they did that but justice just loved seeing Ceauni happy and smiling , he hated seeing a frown on her face, some people would call her spoiled but that's not what it was.

"Cece hold my hand."He instructed as soon as she stepped out of the car .

They walked hand in hand inside the store , when he noticed that she couldn't see the flavors he lifted her so she could see, because the counters were high.

"Daddy, I want the chocolate and ouu, sprinkles."Justice loved seeing her like this, her smiles made his heart warm.

Justice loved his daughter with honestly everything in him , he couldn't see how people hurt, neglected or abused kids because children were so pure and seeing ceauni happy and smiling was everything to him.

"Daddy, What you want?"One thing with ceauni she never leaves her father out of anything, once she was having it so was he.

"Same thing as you."He kissed her cheek before fixing her loose curls.

The lady serving smiled at justice , she liked how he was with ceauni and that attracted her, men that showed love to kids was a beautiful thing to see.

"Your very pretty."She complimented Ceauni, who shyly smiled at her.

"Thank you."Ceauni answered shyly.

The lady handed her the ice cream and she licked it , Justice collected his and payed walking to go take a seat .

"Wipe your mouth princess."He gave her a hand towel , she wiped her mouth smiling at her father.

As soon as they were finished eating the ice cream , they walked out and went back to the car.

"Let's go to the movies."Ceauni smiled at him.

"Whatever you want princess."Justice pinched her cheek.

Once he started the car , Chris Brown's voice escaped in the car.

"Kiss kiss , kiss kiss. Samsj get it with meee."Ceauni sing along to the song with T pain.

----

Once the movie was over they walked out the theatre and justice looked to his left and saw the girl that he asked seen the other day at the store. He squinted to make sure it was her and it was:

He could tell by the way her lips was shining, he chuckled at how much lip gloss she had on. And her pearly whites were showing. He was too caught up in looking at her to notice that his phone was ringing.

She looked at him and smiled, Justice nodded his head in her direction.

He bent down to Ceauni's level and whispered in her ear, Ceauni smiled and ran over to the girl.

"Hi pretty."The girl waved to Ceauni, who smiled brightly at her.

"My daddy says your really pretty."Ceauni spilled.

"He did? Your really pretty."The girl blushed.

"What's your name lil mama?"She asked Ceauni.

"Ceauni, what's yours."Ceauni grinned in her face, Justice looked over at them and laughed to himself .

"My name is kahsye, yours is pretty."Kahsye complimented her.

"Thank you."Ceauni smiled.

Out of nowhere , justice's phone started ringing again, he looked at it and looked back up on Ceauni who was talking to kahsye.

"Wassup black?"He answered not taking his eye off Ceauni, you never know what happen in seconds.

"Where you at nigga, I been trying to call you bruh."Black smacked his lips.

"Yeah, everybody been calling you."Izzy yelled from the back , Justice and him co workers were cool , he chilled with them from time to time.

"I ain't see no miss calls though."Justice lied , he had put his phone on do not disturb since he wanted to just spend the day with Ceauni.

"I know you lying."Black mumbled, Justice could just imagine the look on his face.

" what do you want nigga? You interrupting shit."Justice groaned, same time Ceauni and kahsye was making their way over.

"Interrupting what nigga? You fucking?"Black has similar attitudes as spazz, he was always cracking jokes.

"Nigga fuck do you want?"Kahsye looked Justice up and down , she was attracted to him for some reason and most of all his eyes.

"We hanging.Slide."Was all black said, justice knew where exactly they were.

"Nah nigga, am out with my daughter."Justice looked down at Ceauni who smiled at him.

"Ard, you know wea we at if you still wanna slide through."Black hung up before justice could answer.

Justice smacked his lips and looked over back on kahsye, licking his lips out of habit.

Kahsye was a tall slim girl, standing at 5'8. She had long smooth legs and they glistened because of the baby oil she was wearing. And her hair was in faux locks, and she had very chinky eyes with the color light brown. Her brown skin look soft, and Justice was attracted to that. She had meat in all the write places, but she was still considered somewhat skinny.

"Hey". She smiled, showing off her teeth.

"Wassam". He mumbled.

"Daddy her name kahsye". Ceuani whispered, but it still came out loud which made her laugh.

"Bitch What is you doing". Her friend said, but when she seen Justice she did an happy face and walked away, making justice shake his head.

"I'm Ju". He said not wanting to give her his real name.

"Daddy can she be my friend". Ceuani asked.

"Mhmm".

"You wanna be my friend Kahsye".

She nodded. And they exchanged numbers before going their separate ways.

-------

eh chy wrote this chapter.

Chy & JB here.

how are you guys?

eh, so how to pronounce kahsye is (CUH-SIGH)

cause Yall be acting hella stupid.

xoxoxo- JB✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 607 37
-Awsten Knight x reader- Being the photographer of the band, "WaterParks" was a thrill and was the core of your happiness. You mainly took pictures o...
39.4K 882 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
214K 1.5K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
85.4K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...