Randomness w/ friends

Da SailorMaya

Friends and original characters come together from all over to make you, the reader, laugh until your sides h... Altro

The survivors on vacation
Extra Homework
See and Say
Mary's turf war
Callie and the Lamp
Legends Never Die
Basic Cable
Who Broke it?
Twisted (Callie's Origins.)
Close good Friends
Into The Unknown
Get Down with Anato
Unleash The Magic
The Rebel and The Country Girl
Back to the Rap Battles
If Maya was a cop
World Burn
Sneak Peak: Maya's Halloween Spooktacular.
Location Details
Understanding Callie's Powers
For @Culombia
Chastity Learns her Truth.
Gacha Edits
E-yes
Carrie Is Still Standing
Welcoming Carrie
Maya And Friends
Gacha Edit #2
Possible book title W.I.P
Edit #3
Getting ready for the parade
If Maya Was a Cop Pt. 2
Sequel Book Title
For Midnight
Don't make a peep
Beat The Parents
The family is all here.
Friendly Road Trip
Carrie and The Bully
Oc's Sharing Disney+
For Indiaherring
If My Oc's were in the same room
Drift Away
Story sharing with Oc's
Meeting Serafima
The OC Code
Strawberry Abuse
Chloe and Raquel
For Garcelette
For Garcelette and VH_Wakko5150
Gacha Edit # who knows what?
A Night We'll Never Forget dresses/tux's
The New Warner-Nelson
My Warnersona
Celestia meeting her parents for Closure
Older Celestia
Older Celestia's Love interest
The future for Lyra
Rosetta
Celestia meeting the old version of herself.
Queen Ruby reuniting with her family.
No good deed (for Crinskib55)
For Crinskib55 again
Time to report

Show yourself.

36 1 5
Da SailorMaya

(Callie trudged through the snow while carrying the golden headdress until she found what she was looking for; The Cave of Wonders.)

Callie: Of course. The Cave is a Glacier, Ice.. But this part is all frozen.

???: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Callie: I hear you, and i'm coming.

(She continued to go through the snow, holding onto her coat and headdress.)

Callie: Every inch of me is trembling, But not from the cold. Something is familiar, Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold. I can sense you there, Like a friend I've always known. I'm arriving, And it feels like I am home.. I have always been a fortress, Cold secrets deep inside.. You have secrets, too, But you don't have to hide.

(Callie walked into the cave and looked around the dark area.)

Callie: Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you. Show yourself, It's your turn. Are you the one I've been looking for All of my life? Show yourself! I'm ready to learn.. Ah-ah, ah-ah!

???: Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

(Callie began to go more inward, jumping over huge gaps as the light guided her through.)

Callie: I've never felt so certain, All my life, I've been torn! But I'm here for a reason; Could it be the reason I was born? I have always been so different, Normal rules did not apply. Is this the day? Are you the way I finally find out why? (She moves away a huge boulder, blocking the way.) Show yourself! I'm no longer trembling. Here I am, I've come so far! You are the answer I've waited for All of my life! Oh, show yourself! Let me see who you are!

(A pillar rose from the ground and Callie pulls out the headdress, approaching the pillar slowly.)

Callie: Come to me now, Open your door. Don't make me wait One moment more. Oh, come to me now, Open your door! Don't make me wait One moment more!

(She places the headdress on it's rightful place, and a flash of light surrounds it, showing her past memories.)

Chorus: Where the North wind meets the sea (??: Ah-ah, ah-ah.) There's a river (??: Ah-ah, ah-ah!) Full of memory (Memories, memories)

Callie: Mother?

(A whirlwind show her mother Diane and her real father Ryan.)

Both: Come, our darling, homeward bound

Callie: I am found!

(She transforms into the Angel of Light, with the help of her parents.)

All 3: Show yourself, Step into the power! Grow yourself Into something new!

Ryan: You are the one you've been waiting for (Callie: All of my life!) All of your life

Callie: Oh, show yourself. Ah-ah, ah-ah! Ah-ah, ah-ah! Ah-ah, ah-ah!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

128K 1.5K 5
A mixture of short stories, some funny, some cute, some sad - all with happy endings!
601 30 22
Sometimes your group of friends is all that keeps you going. This is the story of such a gang who became each other's tribe just by a few simple memo...
219K 2.7K 30
Friends with benefits are always good to have. Until one of them catches feelings. Warning: Mature content. Read at your own risk. You have been warn...
709 6 11
Bringing 7 bad girls with different personalities into one house for a month to see how things go.